Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Misplaced horse

ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
@SimGuruEmma One of my horses is stuck in a place where my sim can't reach it and it has been this way for a couple of days:
25q6vk4.jpg

Will this problem solve itself or should I just delete the horse?

Comments

• WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Start a ticket. This happens to lots of people and all you can do is contact the support team :)

Just FYI: You might run into this bug when making a ticket, what happens is when you submit a ticket the page refreshes and nothing is submitted and you have to refill the ticket form again and again
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    @Wulfsimmer I have bought another horse. So I don't need this horse anymore. But I still have it because I am a little curious if the game will move the horse like it usually do sometimes and in this case it could solve the problem. But otherwise I think that I can just tab on the horse and delete it like I earlier did with a one-star horse such that I could buy a three-star horse instead.

My main purpose with this thread therefore just was to show @SimGuruEmma that such things happen even though they shouldn't ;)
    Erpe wrote: »
    @Wulfsimmer I have bought another horse. So I don't need this horse anymore. But I still have it because I am a little curious if the game will move the horse like it usually do sometimes and in this case it could solve the problem. But otherwise I think that I can just tab on the horse and delete it like I earlier did with a one-star horse such that I could buy a three-star horse instead.

My main purpose with this thread therefore just was to show @SimGuruEmma that such things happen even though they shouldn't ;)

Ooooh gotcha. Yea it is a known bug ;) They even made a section for it on the support page hehe

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • SimGuruEmmaSimGuruEmma Posts: 118 SimGuru
    edited November 2016
    Hey @Erpe, it's been a known issue for a while and as @Wulfsimmer has pointed out, we have a point about it in our FAQ help section!

Thankfully it doesn't happen all that often, but the only people who will be able to help out if that does happen is our support team. They'll be able to help 'unstick' your horses!
    Community Engagement Manager - The Sims FreePlay + The Sims Mobile - Firemonkeys and Maxis
    Hey @Erpe, it's been a known issue for a while and as @Wulfsimmer has pointed out, we have a point about it in our FAQ help section!

Thankfully it doesn't happen all that often, but the only people who will be able to help out if that does happen is our support team. They'll be able to help 'unstick' your horses!

Hey sorry for interrupting but when I try to submit a ticket the page refreshes and nothing goes throw. I tried countless times and used another browser. I noticed someone also complained about it on Facebook. I am trying to create different tickets for each different issue but the site is bugged :/

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

I already bought another 3-star horse for 50,000 simileons because I needed the horse and already had unlocked space for a fourth horse by fixing the fourth barn. But I wonder btw why there are six barns when we can't use more than at most three horses at the same time anyway?

I already bought another 3-star horse for 50,000 simileons because I needed the horse and already had unlocked space for a fourth horse by fixing the fourth barn. But I wonder btw why there are six barns when we can't use more than at most three horses at the same time anyway?

It's usually a performance limitation to make sure the game runs as smoothly as possible on devices.

Community Engagement Manager - The Sims FreePlay + The Sims Mobile - Firemonkeys and Maxis

It's usually a performance limitation to make sure the game runs as smoothly as possible on devices.
    Yes. I understand that. But then why give us 6 barns when we only need 3 horses? Wouldn't 3 barns be enough?
    I just got a notification on my phone that there was 1 day left to complete...then the notification got cut off and i couldn't expand it because the notifications run still on the gingerbread version of android (you guys should fix that btw @SimGuruEmma ) then opened the game and checked that all my quests still have more than 1 day left. You might wanna fix that. Just to let you guys know :)

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    I just got a notification on my phone that there was 1 day left to complete...then the notification got cut off and i couldn't expand it because the notifications run still on the gingerbread version of android (you guys should fix that btw @SimGuruEmma ) then opened the game and checked that all my quests still have more than 1 day left. You might wanna fix that. Just to let you guys know :)

Heya, I haven't heard of that happening before :S Gingerbread is very old operating system for Android devices - from 2010!, but also, without knowing what exactly the notification said (like what quest/event it was referring to) it's hard to say if it's a one-off bug or something more serious.
    The horse was still there a minute ago. So I gave up and deleted the horse.

I still don't understand why we have six barns when we only need three horses though(?) ;)