Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

looking for players to add with the sims freeplay

Comments

• Ilsy25Ilsy25 Posts: 3 New Member
    Pse add me.. i am on level 33 and need more neighbors. Cant seem to find people on game center. Ilsy25
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited June 2016
    Ilsy25 wrote: »
    Pse add me.. i am on level 33 and need more neighbors. Cant seem to find people on game center. Ilsy25

Facebook seems to be best place.
    I don't even know how to add to a game centre lol!

If your on Facebook my account link is below ;)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Updated my friend request page so everybody should have me as your neighbors.
    If anybody needs a item I own to complete a task just let me know what it is.
    I own everything from only level 33 tho.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• BeckieBBPBeckieBBP Posts: 2 New Member
    Just sent you a FB friend request, Michael Joseph.
  • GamerSarahGamerSarah Posts: 2 New Member
    Looking for neighbors please add me on Facebook www.facebook.com/sarah.gaming.923
  • bandcampsquirrelbandcampsquirrel Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited September 2016
    I sent you a friend request :) I would love more neighbors as well; just started within the last week and I really like it,can't wait to get everything opened up :) Anyone can add me as well, Are we allowed to put the link to our facebook here?
  • FooltimgamerFooltimgamer Posts: 1 New Member
    I need friends that are current and spend time playing. My town is at 38,000,000+. I'm on the seniors quest. My email is claudiaprince@att.net
    princess~ck.
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    PLEASE add me for NEIGHBORS in The Sims Freeplay as I'm in need of some badly. My FB is Crissy8909 (let me know if you cannot find me and I'll add my name to this post but I should be easy to find :)
    PLEASE add me for NEIGHBORS in The Sims Freeplay as I'm in need of some badly. My FB is Crissy8909 (let me know if you cannot find me and I'll add my name to this post but I should be easy to find :)

I looked you up and couldn't find you :( I need some new neighbors please, I have to do a social quest and need a neighbor with a soccer thingie... my email is bndcampsquirel17@aol.com
  • hihi122122hihi122122 Posts: 1,259 Member
    You can find me on the Google Play Center (or whatever it is -- it's not the iPhone/mac thing) as Moriaena. I am just under max level and have been playing this for quite some time. I *think* I have everything needed for every social quest, but due to the number of houses they may be hard to find lol.

I used to just love all my sims and make stories for them, but I didn't have enough LP to save them all...so they aged automatically and went to Grimmy. This happens when you start getting Life Dreams. If I knew that would happen, then I'd have waited until I had a ton of LP to keep them around as I got the platinum orbs.
  • Bruiah5Bruiah5 Posts: 4 New Member
    Looking for some new neighbors my town , how do I add people, only see facebook
    Looking for some new neighbors my town , how do I add people, only see facebook game name is bruiah5
    Bruiah5 wrote: »
    Looking for some new neighbors my town , how do I add people, only see facebook game name is bruiah5

sims Free to play
  • SimChickeeSimChickee Posts: 402 Member
    Add me, Fb is Sim Chickee
    SimChickee wrote: »

I sent you a friend request :)
    SimChickee wrote: »

I sent you a friend request :)

Thank you so much.
  • JrmassJrmass Posts: 2 New Member
    Sent you a request SIM chickee
  • JrmassJrmass Posts: 2 New Member
    If anyone is looking www.Facebook.com/jasonmassart/ feel free to add me.
    Jrmass wrote: »

Okay, I will accept you when I log on, thanks! :D
  • sims21975sims21975 Posts: 214 Member
    How do you have friends on sims play need help thanks
    2qxq5qd.jpg
    cheek me out on the gallery #sims21975
    sims21975 wrote: »
    How do you have friends on sims play need help thanks

Link the game to your facebook account
    Jrmass wrote: »

I think I sent you a friend request, at least I hope it was you, lol :cold_sweat:
  • WhatThaWhatWhatThaWhat Posts: 1 New Member
    I'd like some friends for Freeplay! facebook.com/lalaplaysims
  • KsweetzKsweetz Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey,just started playing sims free play game, I need Neighbors to add so plz add me so we can play , fb page is koko sweetz

• RaisingWillowRaisingWillow Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey there,

I have been playing, however I need a neighbor that has a podium to complete the task "Pretend to auction your neighbors things" So if you have a podium at one of your homes in your Sim town add me please!

my email is thepollardfamily@gmail.com you can find me on facebook by searching my email.