Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

how do i set off fireworks?

My sim is at the Humor and hijinx festival and I can see jokester and prankster fireworks, but no option to set them off. How do I set off the fireworks?

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    You should be able to click on them but they'll go off automatically after it's over. I've clicked on the firework batteries and they work.
  • nyny29nyny29 Posts: 124 Member
    Not working for me either :( And im there from the beginning til the end of the festival! Please someone help us, I need to lights them up for my Aspiration! Thank you :smiley:
  • GabbryroseGabbryrose Posts: 839 Member
    My sim is at the Humor and hijinx festival and I can see jokester and prankster fireworks, but no option to set them off. How do I set off the fireworks?

The humor and hijinks festival fireworks go off after one team wins the contest. Whichever team wins the contest is the set of fireworks that will go off. You can't set those off yourself.
  • smoothyrus129smoothyrus129 Posts: 1,440 Member
    For the aspiration, you need to purchase fireworks from the swag booth, and then interact with them in your inventory. Once you have them in your inventory, you can click on them and choose between "Place in world" or "Place in world and light."
    For the aspiration, you need to purchase fireworks from the swag booth, and then interact with them in your inventory. Once you have them in your inventory, you can click on them and choose between "Place in world" or "Place in world and light."

I tried, and the swag booth vendor wasn't selling any fireworks :( Unless they become available for sale at a specific time?
    Gabbryrose wrote: »

The humor and hijinks festival fireworks go off after one team wins the contest. Whichever team wins the contest is the set of fireworks that will go off. You can't set those off yourself.

We have too set 3 times fireworks as a quest for an aspiration...
    I found them ! Thank you!!!!
  • GraceSettleGraceSettle Posts: 1 New Member
    I found them in my inventory right when I got home from the festival. I didn’t purchase anything but food. I have to assume I I automatically received them by traveling to the festival?
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey there,

Since this thread had been inactive since 2016 and had come to a natural conclusion, I'm closing it as per our necroposting rules.

- Leeloo
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top