Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Little Things You Want in the Game

2...Next

Comments

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I want slow dancing back. More than anything. I want intimate expressions of love between 2 sims that we haven't seen since sims 2.

I don't find the love animations in sims 4 at all "intimate" or feeling like they truly are in love.

I want gentle brushes. Gentle touches. Something that makes it feel like those 2 sims are truly in love.
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    @LiciaBesha Yes that would be great. I think whenever we get self employment, that will happen. Ex: retail/restaurant owner, writer, painter, etc. I know there's already painting and writing careers, but it would be cool if it could be considered self employed too. :)
  • icecoldfairyicecoldfairy Posts: 50 Member
    I really miss having chemistry and interests like we did in TS2, and favourite colours like TS3. It just added another layer to sim's personalities, even if it didn't have any meaningful impact on gameplay.
  • MeggChicMeggChic Posts: 55 Member
    Ladders, spiral staircases, and L-shaped stairs.
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    I'd really like to see the return of the attraction system from ts2 and likes from ts3.
    The smallest thing ever, but it would be nice if they could add in leg crossing, like in sims 3. Such an insignificant thing, but I always thought it was cute..
    The return of online dating and washers/dryers

Oh, and for everyone that wants bunk beds and isn't opposed to cc: http://modthesims.info/d/549937
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • PrincessMeiPrincessMei Posts: 1,319 Member
    I want bonehilda to return.
    sprinkler.gif
  • SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    The ability to choose the "Leap into Arms" action, instead of only seeing it after a marriage proposal.

Not sure if these can be considered "little things", but oh well:

Facial piercings
    More outdoor activities for kids (playing catch, swings, etc)
    Turn-ons/Turn-offs
    A "Scared" emotion
  • xoxoxClairexoxoxxoxoxClairexoxox Posts: 16 Member
    -I would love a friend hug or a best friend hug that is a bit more deep (like the romantic embrace option), It could be for when sims are sad, but I'd just like it in general.

-A bigger deal out of the wedding. It would be cool if you could ask your friends to be maid of honor or best man. It would also be cool if you could ask people to walk you down the aisle. Maybe a reverend would be cool.

-Funerals and cemeteries. I wanna celebrate the life of my sims when they die, and then the sims attending the funeral would get a sad moodlet.

-Spiral staircases and ladders

-Slapping and shoving

-Part time jobs for all

-Bunk beds

-Burglars

-Also private schools, like they had in sims 2

Bunk Beds & Spiral Stairs too please :)
    ♥My Gallery♥
    emvecmq3wudm.gif
  • VaharVahar Posts: 59 Member
    PLEASE...please...PLEASE add collections...I beg of you...so we categorize our decorations. It's killing my eyes searching for things..PLEASE