Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds: A Sims 4 Building & Genetics Challenge (Thread Moved)

Comments

• debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @Ojenn I'd like to see it from the outside...fully :)
  • tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    Hmm.,.I haven't had any problems with my game since it updated, but I don't have much cc and almost always play in offline mode. I feel for you guys who have had problems! Hopefully you find fixes!

@OJenn Gorgeous house, as always! I think Charlotte looks like a writer, but 'comedian' fits her party animal aspiration better...tough choice!

I've been remodeling the Kim-Lewis house for Owen and Rose...but I'm not 100% satisfied with it. I may just wait until I get some inspiration to build. Hopefully City Living has lots of build cc that inspires me :)
  • amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    @OJenn - I will start with Oasis Springs it was kinda sad going in game and all of my families are gone. Oh and your house is beautiful as always!
    ]
  • Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    @amadazulsim Ahrg, I'm so sorry to hear you lost all your simmies and the entire RWC save. I once thought I'd lost them all, and it felt terrible. I really feel for you.

@Tellex Haha the triplets have enormous breasts :joy: That was seriously the first thing I noticed. They all look a bit goofy. Cersei is lucky to score such a good looking guy. I like that you moved them to Windenburg. I hope we'll see them again some day. With all the grey haired kiddo's I'm having a hard time figuring out who are the elderly again :joy: Awww nooooo Kylo! He even had a last supper. I'm quite sad to see him go. I can imagine Felicia having a hard time with his death, they were true love :heart: Oh dear, I'm a bit worried about Margaery's baby daddy now LOL. That sounds serious. I'm also curious who it is :yum: Tell us soon!

@JordanNicoleJJ Hahah IKR? Autumn fits this house. The townies are stupid, now I have to become friends with all these people to get some skulls. Grmbl grmbl. I'm happy it's not like that in real life :joy: Hymn is so happy with her little boys, it's adorable. You'll see soon!

@debjameswhite Awww poor Logan, not even greeted by his own wife. Well, his kiddo's are there. Huh? She was sad from missing her family? But they are right outside the door :yum: OMG your nanny is a black widow! Spooky. Yay, go Kenzie, let them know who your man is! I'm also happy that Jayden and Logan still get along.

Oh! No! You have game troubles too? That sucks so hard. I hope your save is still in tact, so that you can continue playing when they fixed it. I'm not going to start my game for now. Well, at least not my RWC save. Or make a back-up first.

@soulfull Haha, that shot of Amiri's face is adorable. It looks like something with power? Maybe they shut off the power due to not paying the bills? I'm not sure why your sim kid would be embarassed by that though. Wow that front yard looks beautiful and luxurious. Your family is so cute. I always love watching the kids playing with toys.

@OJenn Haha true, true. Although I haven't had triplets yet. Knock on wood. I'm excited to see the boys age up too! Also, thanks for the links on possible game fixes! I'm gonna read them before starting my game again. I don't want to risk losing my save and simmies. Your generation 9 house looks awesome! It really gives off a autumn vibe, so cozy.

@everyone Has anyone bought the newest EP yet? I ordered it this afternoon at work, only a few hours left until I can play! :smiley:
  • Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    I still have an hour to kill at work, before I can go home and play City Living :yum: So I'm just going to put an update here for readingz. I took a lot of pics during my last playsession.

af079ae317.jpg
    I promised you baby pics, so baby pics you shall get! They both have the alien skin and eyes :smile:

567da5a341.jpg
    Hymn and Wei are so happy with their sons.

042175b2b3.jpg
    And Elara is being a good sister...

767afaf9e7.jpg
    She even got the happy moodlet from new siblings.

4856369d02.jpg
    Wei is still his insane self, freaking out every time I leave him alone.

2842f1c186.jpg
    Being around Hymn calms him down though.

e9e62599e1.jpg
    Elara is working hard on finishing her aspiration.

76b335e144.jpg
    She also loves cuddling with her mom and dad.

9fc4447f6f.jpg
    Then again, she's spoiled af. Here she's begging Wei if she can throw a slumber party.

9957f62e59.jpg
    Of course he says yes. He can't deny his baby girl anything.

8d98de6d8a.jpg
    Calling her friends. Well, 'friends'.

fb9eaa5d42.jpg
    Elara's only friends are her cousins. Nevaeh, Melody's daughter...

ca54d22b63.jpg
    and Darwin, Jimi and Jana's son.

30596e81d1.jpg
    Especially for Elara's slumber party, Wei decided to order a pizza.

b63799bca6.jpg
    Everyone enjoyed the pizza, except for Darwin, who insisted on eating pancakes.

987f914f58.jpg
    431667efca.jpg
    The kids could even play some more before Hymn put them to bed.

0f81067d9c.jpg
    Unfortunately there are no sleeping bags for sale in Sims 4 universum (yet), so they each slept in a bedroom. Elara could use her big girl bedroom for the first time.

ae8066b441.jpg
    The grownups are happy to have the house to themselves again. Despite Wei feeling a little sick.

925edb12f8.jpg
    Unfortunately, no loving for the lovebirds. I believe I've already mentioned it to some of you, but these babes are So. Fussy! :angry:

6a4d0de887.jpg
    Hymn is getting better at cooking, she learned how to make Italian meatballs.

a0394bf2cf.jpg
    And after Elara went to bed, Hymn and Wei sat down to watch a movie.

6742b3b04c.jpg
    Until Wei was abducted, that is...

165d59dbf2.jpg
    Hymn has to wake up in the middle of the night a lot. Did I already mention how fussy these babies are?

33a85396b6.jpg
    The two of them are so tired of all this crying, that they can't even make breakfast for Elara. They are still asleep when she leaves for school.

70e36d9d96.jpg
    The poor child has to eat Italian meatballs for breakfast, for heavens sake.

4f46af4281.jpg
    Well, luckily everything is going well at work. Hymn was visited by her superiors and they are super happy with her work recently.

b67f9e5e8b.jpg
    She could even... *drumroll*

2dd39b2685.jpg
    perform her first surgery!

e89f08e730.jpg
    Look at that concentrated face.

804fba796d.jpg
    Man: 'Is that my heart?!'

4f40b1169f.jpg
    Hymn: 'Oops...'
    Man: 'OOPS?!'

9ac61dbbe2.jpg
    Eureka!

a37224a482.jpg
    Surprisingly, the operation was a success. I did not see that coming.

c83773b2a3.jpg
    I'm not sure this guy shares that opinion.

09c27a4a2d.jpg
    After a long day at work, Wei and the hot tub were waiting at home. Elara was playing at a friend's house, so they had some time to themselves.

c3f9a1e0be.jpg
    Just kidding. FUSSY BABIESSSS! :neutral:

I'm gonna leave it at that for now, although I do want to share the in game family tree with you guys. Since I stopped incorporating the 2nd degree cousins and such in the FamilyEcho tree. Too much work.

f22c945b16.jpg
    b69cd0d6cc.jpg
    Melody and Jarvis' kids.

bf92ca8b65.jpg
    fcffcb24e2.jpg
    Jimi and Jana's children.

2e3a06257d.jpg
    And Princes kids. I forgot his wife's name.
  • Letchy15Letchy15 Posts: 530 Member
    Back from England, had such a good time like always, but pretty glad to be home and able to play with ma sims again :blush:

Xara went on a "date"? with Frankie. I'm still not sure about him, what do you guys think?

1_zpsavdvxr4j.png

"He's taking rather a while to go to the bathroom... Oh well :blush:" :joy:

2_zps0bbrxts4.png

Oh.....

3_zpsxrgwnmmx.png

"And then, Elena hit Max because she was jealous of Elsa talking to Max even though Elsa has a crush on him and Elena doesn't!!!!"

4_zpsmqewxyjt.png

I think Frankie likes us....?

5_zpsprvochjo.png

Back home, baby Joseph got sick! :disappointed: He was born prematurely so maybe that's why?

6_zpski5ifbux.png
    7_zpsvbnxyfuy.png

Glug Glug

8_zps047wgnek.png

All better :blush:

9_zps0m5zlbqo.png

"I told you you'd be fine sweetie!"
    "Mummmmm!!!!!"

10_zpsikxo6zpo.png

Family dinner time! This is honestly my favourite time to take screenies, with the whole family together chatting (except Xara who was exhausted after her date with Frankie)

11_zpsgobrjc7g.png

• tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    @Letchy15 Hmm, not sure how I feel about Frankie. That smug look on his face makes me wonder if he's a player, lol. Awwwww little Joseph is such a cutie omg <3

@Francisca464 Daww your family is so cute <3 I'm glad everyone's getting along well (lol except Wei with his meltdowns). Congrats to Hymn on her promotion! I still haven't reached the top of that career. I got stuck at the 'deliver a baby' goal, because no pregnant Sims would come in to the hospital to give birth...I think it had something to do with MC Command pregnancy settings. Anywho, I downloaded City Living first thing this morning!! I wasn't really super excited about it before I downloaded it, but OH MY GOSHHH I love it! The world is AMAZING (especially the festivals that pop up--they're gorgeous). I like the apartment system too, you see your neighbors about 2-3 times a day checking the mail, going to/coming from work, etc. Just...don't hand out apartment keys lightly...(spoiler) I had Owen give Roseanne one and she literally shows up 2-3 times a day and just makes herself at home. At least she's a Neat Sim, so she cleans up after herself :lol:

So, update time!

11-01-16_9-06-41c2a0am.png
    I wanted to explore City Living, so Owen made the big move to San Myshuno! He already completed the computer whiz aspiration, so I gave him the new "City Native" aspiration.

11-01-16_9-09-32c2a0am.png
    First things first, he needed a place to live.
    R-- "I'm Rose, the landlady. I've only got one opening, and it might be bigger than what you're looking for, but a little extra space never hurt anyone! Right this way--"

11-01-16_9-25-03c2a0am.png
    O-- "I'll take it! The view is amazing..." ;)
    R-- "Great! Here's the key. I'm just down the hall if you need anything!"

11-01-16_9-26-41c2a0am.png
    O--"Huh, would you look at that...the view is pretty great!" :lol:

11-01-16_9-40-19c2a0am.png
    Noah came to visit for the weekend, and Owen took him to the Humor & Hijinks festival. Owen chose Team Jokester, 'cause he's my good noodle :blush:

11-01-16_9-43-15c2a0am.png
    Speaking of noodles (:lol:), who knew pho was so spicy?? (Seriously, we have a Vietnamese restaurant here, and it's not spicy at all!)

11-01-16_10-09-56c2a0am.png
    Noah arrived just in time for the fireworks show. Of course, he had to hit up the souvenir shop for presents for his kids first :lol:

11-01-16_10-12-03c2a0am.png
    The fireworks display was the highlight of the night!

11-01-16_10-31-44c2a0am.png
    Owen's career was finally taking off now that he was in the big city, so he treated himself to a night out at the most expensive lounge in all of San Myshuno.

11-01-16_10-32-56c2a0am.png
    Who would have guessed he would run into his landlady there? ;)
    O--"Wow, Rose, you're even more breathtaking than the view!"
    R--"Thank you, Owen! What a coincidence running into you here. I had no idea you liked karaoke!"

11-01-16_10-39-26c2a0am.png
    And that's how Owen got roped into singing a country duet in front of the entire lounge.

11-01-16_10-46-52c2a0am.png
    They took tons of selfies for her simstagram; after all, the best way to attract tenants is to make the city look amazing ;D (She's actually in the Social Media career)

11-01-16_11-31-05c2a0am.png
    A few days later, knowing how much she loved karaoke, Owen asked her out on a "proper" date to the karaoke bar in the fashion district (I think..:lol:).

11-01-16_11-32-47c2a0am.png
    Owen's a TERRIBLE singer, but he really tries :joy: Rose found it cute...in a hilarious sort of way. :lol:

11-01-16_11-07-14c2a0am1.png
    The date went so well that she went home with him! Score, Owen!!

11-01-16_11-46-31c2a0am.png
    Can I just say, these festivals are gorgeous???

11-01-16_11-50-45c2a0am.png
    After that pho, spicy food is no match for Owen. He completed the fire curry challenge and got a free t-shirt!

11-01-16_11-58-34c2a0am.png
    Being so far away from his twin has been hard on Noah, so he visits as often as he can. During this visit, Owen introduced him to Rose, his girlfriend :wink:
    11-01-16_12-25-19c2a0pm1.png
    That is, until Rose dropped the bombshell...
    R--"Owen...I'm pregnant."
    O--"Oh...okay...well, we'll get married, and--"
    R--"No! You don't get it...this will ruin me. If we get married, everyone will think it's just because of the baby; if we don't get married, everyone will think I got knocked up and dumped...either way, everyone will know how careless and stupid I was... I...I want to get rid of it."

11-01-16_12-25-45c2a0pm.png
    O--"You what?! Do I get any say in this? It's my kid too, you know!"
    R--"I thought you'd be more understanding--"
    O--"Oh, I understand perfectly! You want to kill our baby to save your precious reputation! This move was a mistake...you were a mistake...you city-dwellers only care about yourselves--no, not even yourselves, your perfect digital personas. Just get out. Get out!

...and that's where I stopped playing! :cold_sweat: I've gotta get back in-game now and figure out what to do with poor Owen... :disappointed:
  • MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    Time to catch up on comments!! Hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween and coming holidays! I'm well into my 4th generation now, its going much faster since I don't have to rotate families lol. I'm glad you all are ok with it and prefer it! I love seeing all the newbies joining this challenge too!! Welcome to @Perisla , I want the new EP so badly, but have to wait till I have the money. Blah... Question...has anyone been able to finish the Day of the Dead challenge? I need a photo of the full display for my magazine!

@Letchy15 Joseph as a child is so adorable!! I love the freckles! His room is so neat, I really like all the photos on the one wall.

@Heckstress17 The Sims 4 almost feels like it lacks enough "life" or something. Not sure how to explain it exactly. But it feels kinda dead and repetitive. As if it needs things to make it more immersive. Thanks for the compliments on my pics! I'm not sure how they're so bright...because I can't get the SweetFX mod to work anymore lol. So its just flat, raw pics. I'm glad you went with Genji. He's freaking HOT! Hanzo is too, but something about Genji...

@OJenn Colin is a hotty in your game! I love all the photos you have of family members hanging around. I need to start doing that. I ended up taking out Zerbu's mods too...they were causing too much lag in my game. :( I love your gen 9 house!!! And Charlotte is so pretty!! Would you mind reminding me what skin mod you use? I can't remember!

@Francisca464 How do you sort your CC? I need to do that so badly. Your world is really coming together! Mine is still so empty lol. I keep forgetting I can add community lots. I just love Elara's blue skin with red hair! I'm so glad Wei & Hymn finally got to have more children. I found it rather amusing that Wei was abducted lol.

@debjameswhite I was just taken off guard when I saw the red hair haha. I'm not playing her, but I can definitely live with those random traits popping up. I wish it would happen with my family I'm playing though! Would make things interesting. I laughed at the alien woman's reaction to Logan arriving on her planet. Oh nooooo about Jayden & Kenzie!!! I'm so so sorry you may have lost your game! I just dread that happening. I really hope it doesn't!

@JordanNicoleJJ Yeah...all my founders from the 4 rotations have been dying off, plus some of the 2nd generation, its making me sad! I'm so glad the new EP is awesome!!!! I can't wait to get it! Poor Owen!!!! Sounds like you've got a mess on your hands!

@Tellex congrats on the twins!!! Cersei's upper area...OMG! Seriously! I'm sure my husband wouldn't mind LOL. So sad, Kylo dying :( I laughed at your Game of Thrones theme...with who's having whose baby.

@Brandi *waves* Long time no see! I'm still on Willow Creek...a bit slow lol.

@soulfull Thanks! That's a good suggestion on the hair reason, hadn't thought of that.

@amadazulsim I'm so glad you found some sims so you don't have to start from scratch, but ugh....how frustrating and heart breaking!
    Well, today I tried doing a game repair. It did not help at all. @Francisca464 thanks for still posting comments on my update :) It's killing me I can't play the new game but I want to give my family a fair chance. I can't believe I'm on the last generation and this happens! I really hope they do something to help the many many people having this problem!!

Oh @Francisca464 I loved your update. Those babies are so darn cute. I had a couple of generations who had fussy babies so I know that feeling! I can remember my rl daughter complaining when she was still at home. "MOM! Can you make them stop?!"

I loved the pictures of Elara playing with her baby brothers. It's too cute. Seeing the picture of Wei freaking out made me miss Grady. Even though Madi and Saul were insane sims too no one was like Grady <3. The begging was adorable, I just always love your families. I'm planning on one of my Oasis Springs founders being a doctor. You're really making me look forward to it!!

@Letchy15 Nice update :)

@JordanNicoleJJ OMG! Ok I'll start where I was excited. Very happy to see Owen and Rose getting together...loved getting to pick at the expansion through your game. LOVE Owen and Rose....but OMG!!! drama! but OMG!!!! Hurry up and post again!!!
    The Alley’s Ch. 32

Download my “spare” sims & past heirs HERE.

The Alley Family Tree *MAJOR SPOILER ALERT*
    Short Version
    Extended Version

30421670640_4f26c1ee8d_o.jpg
    Things are going quite well at Richard & Elisabeth’s home.

30685221896_746e966629_o.jpg
    Richard is quite determined to have more than one child with Elisabeth.

30722040295_2e230b6b17_o.jpg
    They went on a few dates, best way to keep a marriage alive!

30685221806_7549186143_o.jpg
    30722040345_d5a195a552_o.jpg
    When they found out they were expecting again, Richard was ecstatic. Elisabeth not so much.

30685221726_d59d9db905_o.jpg
    Christopher told his grandma all about the nooboo on the way.

30605331702_edd26a82ac_o.jpg
    Grandma Claudia was a little concerned about Elisabeth when she found another smashed playset in the back yard.

30605331462_c7750c049f_o.jpg
    Richard assured her it would pass, and they got their minds off Elisabeth’s behavior by playing a game of Don’t Wake the Llama.

30605331122_6c4562747a_o.jpg
    30685221036_196ab7742c_o.jpg
    Elisabeth made it through the pregnancy with her sanity still intact. Soon little Maggie was born…and grew up with a horrid sense of style.

30605330902_bed77b2092_o.jpg
    Before much time had passed, Elisabeth was again taking out her frustrations on the doll house in the backyard, because….

30605330682_97ea29393b_o.jpg
    Yep…pregnant again!
  • soulfullsoulfull Posts: 104 Member

@everyone I lost all my games after the EP loaded. Then I received an email that the new EP was ready; however, needed the updated version of Origin. After updating the Origin, all my games are back. I thought perhaps it might help others to know this. I hope it will bring your games back as well. <3
    I have updates; however, I have been home sick. I hope to get them loaded this weekend. Going to rest & take it easy a few days. XOXO my RWC family!!
    @Meeshelby I loved your update. I love Mom worrying about Elisabeth destroying the dollhouses. Woohoo another baby on the way!

@soulfull I'm glad your game is working OK that's such a relief.

@everyone still no luck getting my family back. I've tried repairing my game twice. Of course the mod folder is out of the game. I haven't given up hope yet, but I'm getting close.
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @JordanNicoleJJ - Ohhhh Owen ♥ I love seeing him and Rose together even if they are having some troubles. I do hope they keep the nooboo

@Meeshelby - I have a few overlays I use but my default skin is the new one by LumiaLoverSims. I get so giddy every time I see someone use Richard, I really loved him as a father and spouse.

@soulfull - Get well soon and sorry to hear about your saves, I know how that feels after working so hard to accomplish what you have.

@debjameswhite - You are a trooper, I would have given up a while ago but I do understand wanting to get your family back. I think when I move to Oasis Springs I will go back to playing on Long life span again I miss it.
    @soulfull glad you got your game fixed!!

@debjameswhite so sorry you haven't been able to fix yours :(

@OJenn I think I need to work with layering...I just can't find one I really love in my game. And yeah I kinda love Richard too :D
    The Alley’s Ch. 33

Short Version
    Extended Version

30685220926_104f60c843_o.jpg
    Little Christopher Platinum was quite the social butterfly. He enjoyed making friends at school and around Willow Creek.

30685220856_8a3d8db6e0_o.jpg
    Elisabeth was fascinated with science and loved reading.

30722037765_03c8fce962_o.jpg
    However…the monsters under her bed she didn’t love so much.

30633763651_1211297b19_o.jpg
    Apparently by the 3rd child, Richard could sense the impending labor…Elisabeth was fast asleep when he started freaking out.

30605330612_d42239874d_o.jpg
    30722037415_3c63b66585_o.jpg
    30722037435_9950a5058d_o.jpg
    30127282234_dcc6ff4341_o.jpg
    Another boy was welcomed to the family! Johnathon was a little more quiet and shy than his older siblings.
  • SomeChick1SomeChick1 Posts: 535 Member
    Trying to rebuild my worlds but this freezing gallery bug is killing me. I don't want to lose all of the families/lots I've saved (suggested fix) but it's so aggravating.
    edited November 2016
    @Meeshelby - I think Johnathan aged up nicely! He has Richard's eye shape almost and his lovely green eyes. I can't wait to see all the kids as teens.

@SomeChick1 - Freezing Gallery bug? Is that a new issue?
    @OJenn - I will start with Oasis Springs it was kinda sad going in game and all of my families are gone. Oh and your house is beautiful as always!

I definitely understand and I don't fault you at all. I would advise that you do some cc purging too before setting up your new save.
  • soulfullsoulfull Posts: 104 Member
    Well I guess I spoke too soon...after playing w/ the new Origin & new EP world my game glitched three times & I lost my game. However, after hearing about everyone else issues I saved my family to my gallery. I just reloaded them in my test world & saved them in a new game. I don't have my garden & other items to the level that they were; however, grateful to have my family.
    Not sure if I want to play them until EA gets this fixed.
    Been a while since I updated, sorry for that but here is the latest and greatest in Gen 9
    Family tree

Despite Daniel's interest Charlotte started to see him more as a friend than anything more
    fa73c5891e.jpg

With her birthday right around the corner it was definitely time to make a decision
    8cd8c9a5c7.jpg

She ended up bringing in adulthood single
    463853c40e.jpg

1326485b4c.jpg

But it turns out she had long since had her eyes on someone
    e34a7edf27.jpg

Colin had someone how won her heart over
    2e436349fd.jpg

They were so happy together that they decided to live together
    8218213d81.jpg

Little did Charlotte know Colin had a surprise for her
    d8d4dd37cf.jpg

Colin was so happy when he asked but also nervous
    8f430756a5.jpg

Charlotte was shocked beyond belief
    f84c7976ca.jpg

For now I will leave it here and update later. Do you guys think she says yes?
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    Awesome updates everyone! I've been too scared to play/update my game, so I messed around and created my founders for Oasis Springs. I love them and can't wait to show them off, but I wanna get to generation 10 first. Plus I wanna complete all the community lots before I start the next part of the challenge so it's gonna be forever. :/ I wish EA would put out a fixer patch so everyone could play their games.

Super quick comments because I'm in a rush.

@JordanNicoleJJ - I love that we're getting to follow Owen's life in the city. The picture of him standing on the balcony was beautiful and made me reminisce about Nightlife. I can't believe Rose is preggo and totally freaking out about it lol I'm hoping Owen can talk some sense into her.

@OJenn - Charlotte's so cute in her autumn outfits. I sure hope she says yes to Colin. I love Daniel, but Colin's such a cutie that I've been rooting for him.

@amadazulsim - I am so sad about you losing your families. You had some gorgeous genes going on and I'm really upset that it's gonna end for you there. I really look forward to seeing who you create for Oasis Springs, and just seeing Oasis Springs gameplay in general though.

@debjameswhite - I'm glad you haven't given up yet. There's been so many players having the same issue as you so I'm hopefully EA will put out a fixer patch soon.

@Francisca464 - lol I love that Wei keeps getting abducted. Looks like they want him back. Did you end up getting to play the new EP? Do you like it?

@Meeshelby - Richard should become a doctor. It's really impressive he just knew Elisabeth was in labor lol I'm loving all the red heads running around this gen.

@soulfull - I'm glad you were able to save your family to the gallery and continue playing without losing them completely. I'm gonna wait awhile before I play again since there's so many problems right now.

@Tellex - The triplets crack me up. Those looks with those traits lol what a fun bunch. Jon is definitely my fav from this generation, and I love seeing him with Lily. I'm excited to see what little Melisandre will age up to look like though. Oh and ew about the MC mod and incest. How fitting that it happened on your Game of Thrones generation though lol!
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    @Heckstress17 - Yeah I was really bummed because I was ready to see what my next generation children were going to look like.
    ]
    Look how sweet they are. I want them back.
    s6JAJ.JPG
    @OJenn oooo! Such a twist! I mean she doesn't look happy...but she has to say yes! How does Daniel feel though? Does he think they're just friends too? Can't wait to see!
    So I wanted to mention something I do for all those having problems. Not sure if it will help or not but it has saved my butt a time or two. When there are new patches, updates, etc for the game...the next time I play I create a NEW save. This last time I'm so glad I did because I ended up having to go back to the old save, because things were so screwed up. It was a pain because I lost some game play but it was better than losing about 200 sims in my world.

@SomeChick1 Ugh that's a royal pain!!! My game has been so laggy/freezy for so long now that I am used to it. How sad is that?

@OJenn They are gorgeous as teens!!! Can't wait to share! Go Charlotte!! I really hope she says yes!!!

@soulfull Oh nooooo!!! So glad you got to save your family first at least...that totally sucks!

@Heckstress17 The redheads are for sure running abundant this generation lol. I'm loving it too!

@debjameswhite awwwwww :( I'm so sorry :(
    The Alley’s Ch. 34

Short Version
    Extended Version

30722037305_7177180145_o.jpg
    The 3 platinum children got along quite famously. They tried their best to stay out from under their mother’s feet.

30722037085_ebb1584b22_o.jpg
    Richard loved spending time with their kids. Johnathon especially loved to be read to.

30685220706_d65daa86e2_o.jpg
    30722036835_29701a3431_o.jpg
    Christopher continued to make friends all over.

30722036985_8180f4993e_o.jpg
    Maggie explored everything! She was constantly found in the oddest of places.

30633762761_4c33a51e5a_o.jpg
    30822514265_3917f37097_o.jpg
    Christopher grew up into a handsome teen, although he didn’t seem to really care. His grandma Jools’ eyes were very strong in the family genes.

30722035945_63691f97c4_o.jpg
    Christopher took up a new hobby and rather enjoyed it.

30722036225_8e39a018c4_o.jpg
    Richard was invited to join Knights of the Hedge. He said yes and enjoyed the cosplay part of the club the most.

30421669020_12656b306e_o.jpg
    30633762601_4b87e0e9ef_o.jpg
    30087327573_7b425efeb6_o.jpg
    The mazes were pretty cool too.

30633762301_ae4ea86a79_o.jpg
    Elisabeth was happy to have a teen in the house! The offending dollhouse had been removed from the backyard and replaced with a chess set.

30605329452_77c4494260_o.jpg
    Finally it was Maggie’s turn to become a teen. She chopped off her hair for the occasion.

TOWNIE NEWS

A lot has been happening and I’ve not updated this for a while, so figured I would do that now. Quite a few deaths in my world. A lot of my founders from the 4 rotations, plus some extended family members.

30633761941_f5000260e1_o.jpg
    30605329202_0fa04ec708_o.jpg
    30722035405_3b4e1acb7a_o.jpg
    30605329122_880ba892ec_o.jpg
    30087327093_111d3ba4d1_o.jpg
    30087326993_10086323d0_o.jpg
    30087326923_3fa1396f97_o.jpg
    30087326883_c34788e1ce_o.jpg
    30605328912_5ca96a731d_o.jpg
    30087326753_85085a9649_o.jpg
    30605328772_90e8a9f65f_o.jpg