The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• MusicMeg222MusicMeg222 Posts: 163 Member
    Oooh this Halloween update looks like fun. I'm finally getting my sim to complete more work shifts in the hospital update and now there is a new update available. Is it possible to see how long a certain version of the game will be available for until another one becomes available? I want to keep playing with the hospital career, but also want to have a lot of sims be a part of the new Halloween update.
    Where in the game can I find the Halloween 'goodies'? I have the new update, but I'm not seeing anything different.
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Where in the game can I find the Halloween 'goodies'? I have the new update, but I'm not seeing anything different.
    The update placed notification boards about a market in the 3 work places where you can follow your sims to work. I would guess that it has something to do with that. But the notifications say that the event hasn't started yet.
    edited October 2016
    Update: The Halloween event just started :)
  • WinMacSims3WinMacSims3 Posts: 1,610 Member
    I've also noticed that the Halloween Update has made some changes which aren't documented. For example, money and XP earned in Doctor, Doctor simply floated before disappearing whereas in Halloween they use the animation for gathering resources similar to the Romance Island and Spa Events.
    Origin ID: GothicSimmer, YouTube: GothicSimmer
    I spent a ton of time trying to complete the Halloween quest so I could get costumes for my sims. I was very close to completing it, but I didnt make it in time. Normally when you dont finish in time, you dont win the prize but you can continue completing the quest. I noticed time ran out and I wanted to finish it but its completely gone. Is this something new with the Halloween update? Thats lame!!
    I spent a ton of time trying to complete the Halloween quest so I could get costumes for my sims. I was very close to completing it, but I didnt make it in time. Normally when you dont finish in time, you dont win the prize but you can continue completing the quest. I noticed time ran out and I wanted to finish it but its completely gone. Is this something new with the Halloween update? Thats lame!!
    The Halloween quest was a repetition from 2015. So it will probably return again next year. But otherwise I remember last year where they gave me some items I had missed earlier as Christmas presents. So this is an option too ;)
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member

You are confusing between main quests and limited time quests. Those are 2 completely different things
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Erpe wrote: »
    The Halloween quest was a repetition from 2015. So it will probably return again next year. But otherwise I remember last year where they gave me some items I had missed earlier as Christmas presents. So this is an option too ;)

I doubt it will be the same. Many were complaining it was the same so we will get probably a new one next year
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?