Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have a story blog or fan-site?

Comments

• rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited October 2016
    My story *sometimes* consists of a bit of crude and slightly dirty humor only presented in idea form, but nothing extreme reflecting directly on adult language, and maybe a bit of cursing. Is that fine to share? I figured I'd ask before I posted.
    Post edited by rjssim on
  • knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    Here's my tumblr, lots of funny, bizarre and just random pictures and videos :disappointed:
    https://www.tumblr.com/blog/goknazzer
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I'm going to be starting a new story set in San Myshuno!

https://midnightaura86.wordpress.com/2016/10/31/one-man-one-city-a-prologue
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • LazyGokuLazyGoku Posts: 7 New Member
    So I've made a family of two brothers. They're both athletic young adults and their house is made up of mainly gym equipment. They spend most of their day working out at home. One brother has a career as a bodybuilder while the other one is unemployed and spends his time flirting with attractive females. When I first started the game, I ran into Nina Caliente strolling by the house. I quickly gave her a friendly introduction and spammed her with friendly and flirty interactions. We went on a few dates and I'd gotten the chance to "Try for Baby" around the 3rd or 4th day of playing. Then one day at the bar, I came across her sister, "Dina Caliente" while I was on a date with Nina. She also happens to be attractive so I made some friendly gestures towards her and then set my focus on Nina, so that she didn't get the wrong idea. I then invited Dina over the next day and flirted with her. She'd felt that things were moving too fast and left within an hour or two upon meeting. The next day, I invited her over again and my sim had gotten the chance to "Try for Baby" with her as well. After the intercourse, I'd politely asked her to leave and then proceeded to inviting Nina over to have some more fun. A few days went by with nonstop woohooing for my sim with the two pregnant sisters. I'd received a call that Nina had given birth to a girl and she'd decided to name her Marie. I quickly got my sim to make a visit to the Caliente household so that he could meet his newborn daughter. Upon arriving at the house, my sim had insulted and yelled at Don Lothario for no particular reason. He got pretty 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and stormed off to his balcony to box on his punching bag. I went upstairs to where baby Marie was at and cuddled and played with her for a while. Then my sim decided to "Throw Drink" at Don Lothario while he was punching his bag in anger. He got even more 🐸🐸🐸🐸 so I commanded my sim to fight him to show him who is alpha around here. My sim had won the fight. Then baby Marie started crying due to a dirty diaper and Don had gotten the nerve to go and change her. I quickly chased after him and kicked his 🐸🐸🐸🐸 a second time so that I was the one to change Marie's diaper, not him. All the commotion had gotten Nina to run upstairs and I ended up woohooing her in the same room where baby Marie was at. After the naughty party, I'd noticed that their mom, "Katrina Caliente" was sleeping in the other room, so I'd decided to wake her and immediately started talking dirty to her. She didn't seem to mind and we ended up "Trying for Baby" on her bed before she went back to sleep. Then Dina came home, so I proceeded to woohoo with her in Nina's room where baby Marie was at. Nina walked in while we were at it and the romance and friendship bar went down a notch. After I was done with Dina, I kissed Nina and we ended up "Trying for Baby" again next to baby Marie. Dina watched the whole thing and her friendship and romance bar went down as well. I did the same thing with Dina and we ended up woohooing a second time next to Baby Marie. I kicked Don's 🐸🐸🐸🐸 again and decided to call it a night and went back home.
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    edited November 2016
    My "fractured fairy tale" Prince and Snow Charming Redux .. a life so nice they had to do it twice :)

(The "first" life is posted there too )

[img][/img]06-23-16_1-53-50nbspAM_zpsxkaq9ugx.png

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/

SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Angel007Angel007 Posts: 12 New Member
    I have a new story called Between Friends. This is a story of six friends making unique transitions in their relationships and career life. However, things do get a little muddy. What will happen?

empressfinesse.wordpress.com/2016/11/07/between-friends-chap-1
  • thescarletsimthescarletsim Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi! I recently created a blog for my legacy, The Greenwood Legacy. There are a few twists to the basic rules of the challenge.
  • thescarletsimthescarletsim Posts: 4 New Member
    Sorry! I forgot to post the link: thegreenwoodlegacy.wordpress.com/
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Today I've started my first blog about a The Sims Legacy Challenge :smile: I can't copy the link (don't know why) but maybe you can find it this way: sonschiblog.wordpress.com
  • LynnwoodLynnwood Posts: 2,980 Member
    I have several sims story blogs, the links for which can be found in my siggy. :)<3
  • Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    sonale92 wrote: »
    Today I've started my first blog about a The Sims Legacy Challenge :smile: I can't copy the link (don't know why) but maybe you can find it this way: sonschiblog.wordpress.com
    @sonale92 The reason why you can't post your link properly is because you're still a new member. To become a full member, your account needs to be at least 24 hours old, and you need to post at least 30 times and get 50 points (points are accumulated from people liking your posts, and I believe earning badges gives them as well).
  • Angel876Angel876 Posts: 20 Member
    Hey guys I just started a legacy blog on tumblr you can read it here-
  • Angel876Angel876 Posts: 20 Member
    losims.tumblr.com/post/153799064792/
  • KorinaleaKorinalea Posts: 8 New Member
    HelloOoooOoOoO

My legacy blog is up and running. Episodes 1 and 2 are out, with Episodes 3 and 4 already written and scheduled to be published.
    I publish daily at 9am GMT.

themaxwellsblog.wordpress.com

Read & enjoy!
  • vxt18vxt18 Posts: 82 Member
    edited December 2016
    Generation 3. A fresh new start, new chapters, new city, new characters!
    GEN3 CHP1 - https://creativekeyboard.wordpress.com/2016/11/30/3-01-new-chapters/

Come take a look!
    11-30-16_7-08-40c2a0pm.png
  • dancergirlcbdancergirlcb Posts: 96 Member
    edited December 2016
    I have a tumblr/simblr (https://dancergirlcb.tumblr.com/) and I have a story and pictures (and a little story) from my legacy there! :smiley:
    Post edited by dancergirlcb on
  • herdarkpassengerherdarkpassenger Posts: 105 Member
    Seeing this thread made me finally create a tumblr for my big ol' neighborhood of Sims! So it's like 42+ households and all their various stories. But I literally created it moments ago so it's empty. I'll be updating soon though! I'm very excited, I have so many stories I'm trying to keep straight on my Surface but this will be a handy fun way to do it instead!

dagsul.tumblr.com <3
  • sachy135sachy135 Posts: 11 New Member
    Hi everyone! I run a blog for my TS4 households over at teeny-sims.livejournal.com

I currently have a little story going on with my Hawke family, which is a Sims 4 recreation of the protagonists from the game Dragon Age 2.
  • victoriae350victoriae350 Posts: 342 Member
    edited December 2016
    I spent yesterday and today getting my Sims blog up :)VtheSimmer is a blog dedicated to Sim centred stories, screenshot galleries, etc. Through the sims, i hope to share some exciting tales :) My blog is wordpress, so you need an account to sign up. Or you can like my facebook page! Updates will be directed there.
  • Raey0nRaey0n Posts: 203 Member
    edited December 2016
    https://simminglikeaboss.wordpress.com

Hello everyone :) a couple of months ago I published a blog on my Alphabetacy challenge. If you have the chance, please check it out. There's 6 chapters so far. <3

Sorry I just realised I'd already posted this. :flushed:
  • MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    I've been moving all my stories to my blog (off of tumblr)...and you can find them here:

https://meeshelbysims.wordpress.com/
  • s_stutlers_stutler Posts: 380 Member

I started my first story a couple months ago!

It's based loosely on Once Upon A Time (the TV show- mainly just character names) and The Disney Princess Legacy Challenge (through time!) So far, I have 3 books written. (Though only the first book has pictures taken in game) At this time, I plan to write 10 books total. Each book contains 12-16 individual chapters (with pictures)

The current title for my story is The Once Upon A Time Series-

You can find Book # 1 titled "There Was" and all it's glorious chapters (as I update them)

HERE! >> https://ouatlegacychallengeseries.wordpress.com <<

Currently I am updating with a new chapter once a week every Saturday, Sunday, or Monday (at the latest)

Here are some random pictures from chapters already posted! Enjoy!

73979_161220172736Screenshot-283.jpg

73980_161220172827Screenshot-300.jpg

73981_161220172926Screenshot-312.jpg

73982_161220173047Screenshot-325.jpg

• elmo_gurl112elmo_gurl112 Posts: 783 Member
    I am currently doing the asylum challenge, so that may class as a story?

Maddi is a Young adult and has been taken to an Asylum were she need to complete certain goals the doctors have set for her to be able to be released from the asylum. Maddi also needs to make friends in the asylum and maintain relationships.

I have uploaded some videos on my youtube channel in playlist, Link in my signiture
    74380e5da1dd5187bb2bc2f69eff1060.jpg
    MY ORIGIN ID: Midnight292
  • manicpanicboimanicpanicboi Posts: 1 New Member
    THE SIMS 3 CHALLENGEI AM NOT SURE IF I WRITING THIS IN THE WRITE PLACE BUT LET ME KNOW

THE SIM CHALLENGE (THE ALIEN SUBJECT)
    YOUR THE QUEEN/KING OF QUXN BUT A WAR BROKE UP AND YOU FLED AND YOU SPACE CAR CRASHED AND YOU WOKE UP SOMEHOW YOU CAME TO PLANET EARTH AND YOU GOT CAUGHT BY THE EARTHLINGS AS THE SUBJECT THE ONCE FEARED AND ADMIRED IS A SLAVE TO HUMANS!!?!

KNOW LETS BECOME THE CHALLENGE
    CREATE A ALIEN SIM MALE OR FEMALE YOU CAN HAVE MODS BUT NOT NEEDED
    CREATE A SCIENTIST
    OPTIONAL CREATE OTHER SPECIAL SIMS LIKE VAMPIRE FAIRIES WEREWOLVES, ETC

YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE MONEY YOU WANT
    MAKE A LAB

OBJECTIVE FOR ALIEN
    FIND AWAY TO GET OUT AND FREE YOURSELF BEFORE THE LAB KILLS YOU

RULES
    YOU CAN'T BEFRIEND SCIENTIST HE IS YOUR ENEMY
    YOU CAN BEFRIEND YOU SPECIAL SIMS
    ALIEN HAS TO BE IN ROOM ALL DAY EXPECT 12PM AND 8PM ONLY TIME TO ESCAPE

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO ESCAPE OVER THROW THE SCIENTISTS AND OWN THE LAND BY KILLING THEM OR MAKING THEM YOUR SUBJECT