Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Premade/CAS new pregnant feature

So I watched a couple of reviews/vids, but haven't seen anyone mention this...

I forgot exactly which livestream it was when SimguruJen, I believe that's her name, mentioned that one of the premades was pregnant and that would be a new feature in CAS. Has anyone explored this feature or learned more info. on this. I was REALLY interested in this.

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member

I forgot exactly which livestream it was when SimguruJen, I believe that's her name, mentioned that one of the premades was pregnant and that would be a new feature in CAS. Has anyone explored this feature or learned more info. on this. I was REALLY interested in this.

It wasn't said that it was a CAS feature, only that they could ship a premade pregnant.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • IceDrizzle27IceDrizzle27 Posts: 648 Member

It wasn't said that it was a CAS feature, only that they could ship a premade pregnant.

Oh. Well then I must have heard wrong or misunderstood. Thanks for the speedy reply.
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member

I was hoping it would be a feature in the pre-patch, I don't understand why they couldn't ship pregnant Sims before, all they'd need to do is play the sims and get her pregnant before saving her to the world. Guess it doesn't work as easy as that. :lol:

I was hoping it would be a feature in the pre-patch, I don't understand why they couldn't ship pregnant Sims before, all they'd need to do is play the sims and get her pregnant before saving her to the world. Guess it doesn't work as easy as that. :lol:

Yea, I was actually looking for that feature after updating the patch, didn't see it and thought it must haven something exclusive to CL. So I waited and watched reviews which didn't mention anything and wondered what happened.

It would have been cool to have been able to add pregnancy while creating in CAS, but then again I see how that would be confusing.
  • aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    One of the Sims called Jesminder Bheeda is pregnant when you start the game, you can't edit her body in CAS even with cas.fulleditmode enabled.
  • DragonAge_23586441DragonAge_23586441 Posts: 229 Member
    I may be wrong but it could be that one of the lot traits set to a home lot can randomly set sims to become pregnant without playing them.

I don't have the ep as its release date over here is on Friday and not planning in getting it till there's a sale on it seen as the price over here is the same as what the base game was on it's release date.
    I may be wrong but it could be that one of the lot traits set to a home lot can randomly set sims to become pregnant without playing them.

I don't have the ep as its release date over here is on Friday and not planning in getting it till there's a sale on it seen as the price over here is the same as what the base game was on it's release date.

@DragonAge_23586441 I didn't know about that. Do you know which lot trait it is?
    edited October 2016
    @IceDrizzle27 I can't truly say but there is two traits that I think can be attached to what you asked. It's child's play or On Ley Line
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member

There's a lot trait that increases fertility. There's been no hint that it has any effect on Sims you aren't playing or interacting with.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member

I don't know what country you're in, but Instant Gaming has a good price on the EP. Currently $27.07 USD: https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/1674-buy-key-origin-the-sims-4-city-living/
    @luthienrising
    Thanks for addressing this base on the lot traits. So I guess it's just another 'wrong wording' when they said about pre-made sims will now become pregnant or all together been left out.
  • PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    I understood it to mean that you can make pregnant Sims in CAS, too, but perhaps I was wrong. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.
    @IceyJ
    Thanks for the link