March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Sims 2 town, made for medieval play aficiandos?

Serendipity38Serendipity38 Posts: 1,257 Member
Firstly, if there's a way to find out about such, via the Search feature on here, then please excuse me! I tried, but it didn't seem to work for me, alas. If anyone can point me towards how such can/does, I'd be very grateful, thanks in advance!

Secondly, it's still early for it, but who cares?*LOL* Happy Halloween, to those whom recognize and celebrate the holiday!

And finally, the issue itself, of this post: I ADORE the Sims 2. The Sims 3 has it's great aspects as well, and one of them is that it really got me interested, and working on, the aspect of the whole building the town up, for one's sims. Now, after a brief foray into playing The Sims 4...*Twitch, don't get me started, please...Twitch*, I'm returning to my first and best love, The Sims 2!

Buuuuut....I still would really like to build up towns, based on the theme of each town's basic play concept and style (This, in reference to one's own player created towns, not the pre-mades ). My favorite type to play around with, is medieval style play (and thus, the need for a suitable town for such!). I've found that I can't build, for my life, as it were*LOL* Not nearly what's needed for a town, especially!

If there's already medieval style towns for The Sims 2, on here, could someone kindly point me towards them? If not, could someone kindly name drop some of those whom do design towns, that might be willing to take on a new request?

Thank you all, in advance. And Happy Simming!

Comments

• mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member
    I've been wanting to try this for a while as well, but the amount of CC I have to download has been daunting, lol. There's this neighborhood on MTS that I bookmarked as looking pretty amazing as a starting point, though, maybe it'll help you!

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=400888
  • Serendipity38Serendipity38 Posts: 1,257 Member
    @mortia thank you very much for pointing that out to me, from modthesims!

I actually recall looking at that at one point in the past, but thinking at the time, that it was too involved for me to try to work with. Well, I'm now REALLY wanting to do a Sims2 medieval style neighborhood somehow! So, I'm in the process atm right now, of checking that out again. Thank you for the reminder and the link directly to it! I have the Sims 2 UC, so having to have all the EP's and SP's, isn't a problem for me.

And, given the bleeping ton of medieval style CC and mods/overrides that I've already download...If I don't have what's needed for that town stuff already, I'll probably see if it's still available to be downloaded, and do so, as well! :D