Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to make sims lose weight

I mean besides exercise. I worked hard for my sim to lose weight and now she is fat again lol she doesn't have a foody trait or anything.

I play rotationally and this sim seems to not control her weight when I don't play her lol
21mbz47.jpg

Comments

• feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I remember reading that we can train our sims, but if they continue to do what they have been trained to do when not being played I don't know.
    I'm hoping that works, because I'm training my sim to jog and visit the gym. I'm hoping she continues when I go and play someone else.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I remember reading that we can train our sims, but if they continue to do what they have been trained to do when not being played I don't know.
    I'm hoping that works, because I'm training my sim to jog and visit the gym. I'm hoping she continues when I go and play someone else.

Yeah I thought I have trained her... when I played other families I would see her jog around time but she wasn't losing any weight.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited October 2016
    Do you have Cool Kitchens? Easiest way is Taste of Diet ice cream. Add it to DO restaurant menus if you don't want sims to own the machines.

If you have GTW there is also Slimify serums.

If you have spare reward points there is Insta Lean potion too.
  • ShadyLady_DQShadyLady_DQ Posts: 476 Member
    edited October 2016
    Foods have caloric value so watch what your sim eats. Salads, chicken and fish have less calories than fried foods and desserts. I also never let my sims eat unless the bar is yellow and for sims actively trying to loose weight I wait until it is in the orange before they eat. My legacy founder was at the top of the weight scale and lost it in 4 sim days, she did nothing but workout, swim and do yoga, she ate only salad usually only once a day and worked out a lot at the gym which had the Bracing Breezes lot trait as well as having the trainer skill bonus. Check out her story on my blog Sims in the City!
    dfftdd.png
  • NicoFilippoNicoFilippo Posts: 82 Member
    Eat salad and that kind of foot. Like a diet.

There is a special diet ice cream :3

If you can get enought lifetime points, you can buy a potion to make your sim slim again ;)
    nicofilippo_gameplay.png
    Click My Signature to see my sim's blog!
    @ShadyLady_DQ wow she did do well.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Foods have caloric value so watch what your sim eats. Salads, chicken and fish have less calories than fried foods and desserts. I also never let my sims eat unless the bar is yellow and for sims actively trying to loose weight I wait until it is in the orange before they eat. My legacy founder was at the top of the weight scale and lost it in 4 sim days, she did nothing but workout, swim and do yoga, she ate only salad usually only once a day and worked out a lot at the gym which had the Bracing Breezes lot trait as well as having the trainer skill bonus. Check out her story on my blog Sims in the City!
    dfftdd.png

Good job!
    21mbz47.jpg
    well My sim finally did it
    10-29-16_5-33-22nbspPM_zpsu5w7fkdq.png

with jogging a few days at the gym and fruit salads. she now looks like this.

10-30-16_10-03-22nbspPM_zps1qualol5.png
  • TheBristolSimmerTheBristolSimmer Posts: 705 Member
    well My sim finally did it
    10-29-16_5-33-22nbspPM_zpsu5w7fkdq.png

with jogging a few days at the gym and fruit salads. she now looks like this.

10-30-16_10-03-22nbspPM_zps1qualol5.png

Wish it was that easy IRL!!! :wink: I'd be super thin by now!! :smiley: xoxo
    The Bristol Simmer||Find my builds and legacy updates on the gallery! Have a happy day!

68OUgVc.jpg
    @TheBristolSimmer me to, I go on the wii but have never got anywhere as close as this. It took my sim about three sim weeks. If only it was that easy for us.
  • artistichippie2009artistichippie2009 Posts: 115 Member
    I'll have to try these, my female sim is getting a bit bigger than I had intended for her too
  • Zulf_12Zulf_12 Posts: 109 Member
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Taste of diet is awesome. Slimify made my sim rail thin. lol
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    I actually really like the difficulty with losing weight in Sims 4. Before all you had to do was run on the treadmill for 3 hours but now not only does it take days but you have to diet as well. This feels far more realistic and is a fun challenge as well (I had sims put on a few pounds to try and lose it for them).
  • McFizzleShizzleMcFizzleShizzle Posts: 1,632 Member
    I would use the insta-lean potion you can buy in the rewards store but that's cause I'm lazy.. ironically :joy:
    tumblr_msx1lynGG41rd67d1o1_500.gif
    Origin ID: McFizzleShizzle
  • Chloey_Maynard9Chloey_Maynard9 Posts: 1 New Member
    Being completely honest, my sims gain weight by having children, I know it usually happens in rl but it’s A LOTT!
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    I'm closing this thread as it was necro'd.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top