Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

To all who have pre-ordered City Living...

Does it make you happy to see the green check mark and the words "unlocked" underneath the picture?! I saw that yesterday and I became excited! I can't wait for this. I think it is available at midnight the 31st (which becomes the 1st) if I'm not mistaken. Not trying to rub it in anyone's face either...I'm just happy I was able to pre-order this one!

Comments

• Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    Yes, it does... it also makes me extremely impatient and makes me not want to fire up my game because I want to use the new deviant lot traits really badly. >.< :tries to use remote to fast forward through the days:
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    It very much makes me happy! No real reasoning behind it but I know it's there! LOL

@Ceres_Meiriona If only we could fast forward! I'm right there with you!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 637 Member
    I preordered and yes it makes me very excited, I absolutely love that it is so easy with the pre-orders, I'll get to play as soon as it comes out.
  • KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    I want to fast forward to November 3rd, but at the same time I don't 'cause exams are coming :*

I was really happy when I saw the new world icon next to the others!
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • EscopeEscope Posts: 42 Member
    I am definitely excited, but also debating just playing Civ 6 until I know my main mods are updated correctly.
  • meganalyssa94meganalyssa94 Posts: 199 Member
    I ordered it through Amazon cuz I like collecting the physical copies (sad it's only for expansions) but I'm excited nonetheless!!! I just hope I can get it on release day. Not sure if Amazon does that or not. Might have to wait an extra day :s
  • StilleWaterStilleWater Posts: 1,566 Member
    I haven't felt this excited since IP in TS2, and IP messed up my game so bad I couldn't play it. So far the update has messed with my game, hope the actual down load is better...If you go to town view in game the new town is there on mine, can't click it yet but it's there
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • PinkSugar81PinkSugar81 Posts: 184 Member
    So excited for the pack to release to us! These last few days are torture. lol
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    i was excited also but mine said i can download at 11pm on the 31 of oct.
  • Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 889 Member
    It made me very excited, but now I don't want to play the game until it releases. It is so close yet still feels so far.
  • LizziguinLizziguin Posts: 1,126 Member
    You know....I wasn't going to preorder but now that I'm sitting here.....I really want to preorder lol. I seriously can't wait to play when it releases! I even swapped my work shift so that I'd have Tuesday off instead of Friday lol. So I'll have at least Tuesday and Wednesday to play :smiley:
  • SimfamousSimfamous Posts: 59 Member
    Yes! I pre-ordered a couple of weeks ago and I got an email a few days ago saying that CL was billed to my account and it felt so official LOL. No going back now! I don't think I have ever been more excited for an EP to come out. Only a couple more days!!! :D
    giphy.gif
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,934 Member
    Yes, it does make me excited. And if the online connection in The Sims 4 is enabled, then the World Chooser will have San Myshuno tell you the release date of the expansion pack (Otherwise, it tells you to pre-order this pack).
  • royandjuliuhhroyandjuliuhh Posts: 7 New Member
    I'm excited but i have not pre ordered it yet i would like to know how i can purchase it i am on pc but i don't have a credit or debit card are there cards for it like the playstation network cards????? somebody please help me.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    Not really but okay. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Yes, it does... it also makes me extremely impatient and makes me not want to fire up my game because I want to use the new deviant lot traits really badly. >.< :tries to use remote to fast forward through the days:

This is how I've felt for the past month and a half.. I always get bored of the game before the release of a new expansion pack because I want to play with the new stuff really badly.
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    edited October 2016
    Has anyone here preordered from Amazon? I have prime so if I preorder I save a few extra $$$ but I'm hoping it'll be available to download at midnight.

Nevermind. It shows that it will be delivered to my apartment Nov. 3. No me gusta.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • caitybee73caitybee73 Posts: 121 Member
    I haven't pre-ordered the game, but I can't wait to play it! I'll be buying it as soon as it's released. If I did pre-order it, would I be able to preload?
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I'm excited but i have not pre ordered it yet i would like to know how i can purchase it i am on pc but i don't have a credit or debit card are there cards for it like the playstation network cards????? somebody please help me.

Yes, there are EA cards. Not sure where you live but I can find them at Target, Walmart, Game Stop, Best Buy, etc.

I haven't preordered yet, but will at some point today. Need to buy the EA cards since I got paid yesterday :)
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    I'm excited, though a bit annoyed that I won't be able to actually play it till the third, due to being European.
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Yep excited. :)
  • Marti_SternMarti_Stern Posts: 153 Member
    Nope, it doesn't make me feel happy. It makes me angry that EA uses that strategy to force players to buy it. Yeah, I know what some will say: They don't force us. But they incite us to order it. Typical neoliberal capitalism technique... EA isn't the only one.
    But that *putting in your face what DLC you don't have so you buy it* has grown over the past years.
  • starcrunchstarcrunch Posts: 672 Member
    edited October 2016
    Nope, it doesn't make me feel happy. It makes me angry that EA uses that strategy to force players to buy it. Yeah, I know what some will say: They don't force us. But they incite us to order it. Typical neoliberal capitalism technique... EA isn't the only one.
    But that *putting in your face what DLC you don't have so you buy it* has grown over the past years.

Neoliberalism is a macro-economic conception. I won't critique it beyond saying that I don't think it holds up as well as the Keynsian models that preceded it, but it certainly in no way plays a role in how the Sims or any product is marketed nor on the individual purchasing choices of consumers. It's about government policy and not consumer habits.
    OriginID: CrunchedStars
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Okay, we're swerving into political territory here. Not good, unless you want this thread locked soon.

Cv9nj0yVUAAHl9K.jpg:large

Anyway, seeing this makes me happy!
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    edited October 2016
    I wasn't going to preorder but I was too excited. I think this will be the best EP for sims4. so I did. but I have to go out Tuesday evening and I know all I'll be thinking about is getting home again to play. I just checked my game and it says it will download on Thursday the 3rd. I wonder why I thought it was Tuesday? Thursday I have the dentist. but I can play when I get back.
    ok now I am really confused, why are some able to download it at midnight 31st or the 1st,but mine says the 3rd?? and yes I have pre ordered.