Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need Help With MC Command Center? Ask *HERE*! **INACTIVE THREAD**

Comments

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    click on the sim and go to sim commands (I believe can't check right now) that or cheats on the sim you can max all the skills at once if you so choose. but it is part of mc command center it does a whole lot of things.just click around to see for yourself.

had to edit to correct a word

Thanks!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • hotrod35075901hotrod35075901 Posts: 73 Member
    oh you have to take 2.16 out patch broke it currently no working version of this mod the modder is hard at work on getting one ready.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    oh you have to take 2.16 out patch broke it currently no working version of this mod the modder is hard at work on getting one ready.

Thanks for the head's up!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    Yeah, 2.16 is well and truly busted, if you've run the CL patch. My origin updated TWICE last night. I was not thrilled with that.

Right now we're HOPING to see 3.0 later today, before DP goes out of town for the weekend.

Not sure, but he said that's what he's shooting for. Last report was, most things are working (well enough) but Whims aren't showing up. (I care, right? LOL!) He said the emotional whim is there, but the other 2 "lockable" ones aren't. O.o thing.

I say leave that silly thing on the cutting room floor (can't fill whims? pfft, I'll do aspirations or skills or something ELSE), and gimme what's working now. But, he's more professional than that. <3
    lol very true even if that was the only glitch he would try to fix it before releasing. from what he has said I think that appears to be the only thing,I'm with yu I usually don't pay attention to the whims anyway lol
    lol very true even if that was the only glitch he would try to fix it before releasing. from what he has said I think that appears to be the only thing,I'm with yu I usually don't pay attention to the whims anyway lol

He's been a developer at his current job for 27 years. Pretty sure he knows the score. :)
  • LolaMackTMLolaMackTM Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi All!

Just to clarify as i have currently been doing EVERYTHINGGG to my game right now!!!!

-My MC Command Centre is not showing in my computer or on sims
    -My sims have returned from school and work and the icon is still showing that they are at school are work so i have no access to their inventory's
    -Also, aspiration goals not showing: so, all my goals to complete my aspiration are not coming up so if i am making progress it is not showing
    -Cannot 'open' fridge!!!

SO, i dont know if anyone else is experiencing what i am but the main question is this just that the mod is unresponsive to the latest update and should i remove the mod and wait for the latest update?
    :smile:
    you must remove the mod deaderpool is working on a fixed version as I type
    LolaMackTM wrote: »
    Hi All!

Just to clarify as i have currently been doing EVERYTHINGGG to my game right now!!!!

-My MC Command Centre is not showing in my computer or on sims
    -My sims have returned from school and work and the icon is still showing that they are at school are work so i have no access to their inventory's
    -Also, aspiration goals not showing: so, all my goals to complete my aspiration are not coming up so if i am making progress it is not showing
    -Cannot 'open' fridge!!!

SO, i dont know if anyone else is experiencing what i am but the main question is this just that the mod is unresponsive to the latest update and should i remove the mod and wait for the latest update?
    :smile:

First up, welcome to forums! :)

Next thing, you're right, you're not alone, the patch broke MC 2.16 pretty completely. Take it out, all of it.

DP's working on getting 3.0 ready for release, but we're waiting to see now if it happens today/this evening, before he goes out of town, or if something hairballs that plan enough to push its release back to when he gets back home Sunday, or to Monday at the outside (if more issues develop, but that's a little bit unlikely now, I think... good news).

Hang out. Make yourself at home. We have cookies. We're all waiting for the same thing. ;)

He's been a developer at his current job for 27 years. Pretty sure he knows the score. :)

I didn't know that,sure explains his being so picky about his releases,I guess he figures if that is messed up then something else is wrong as well,he is the modder not me lol,good thing too probably.
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    edited October 2016
    How to cheat careers with the debug commands
    I haven't really begun to explore MC Command, yet, although I do have it installed. I was hoping there was a way, since the creator of the mod suggested it was based off of NRaas' Master Controller, which I LOVE, to up the skill levels of parents in a new family I've created for my game. Seems odd that the father would be at the very bottom of the business career and have a YA child, and three teens. They just don't climb that career ladder fast enough. Or if I should just use the 'cheat' for that?

To promote the career is easy, but you have to unhide the debug commands. The debug commands are a part of the original game and not part of a mod. Usual they are hidden, but with MCCC you can make them visible.

In MCCC 2.16 you find the option in:
    Computer: MC Command Center > Other Settings > Notification/Console/Menu Settings > Console Command Settings > Debug Commands in Cheats

In MCCC 3.0 you find the option in:
    Computer: MC Command Center > MCCC Settings > Notification/Console/Menu Settings > Console Command Settings > Debug Commands in Cheats

If you activate this function, the debug commands are visible. Once again, the debug commands are original Maxis and not a part of MCCC!

As far as I've seen career cheating is only possible on your active sim.

How to cheat careers with the debug commands:
    1. Shift Click on your acitve sim.
    2. A lot of options appear in the familiar pie menu style
    3. Search for "Cheat Sim Info". If you can't find it on the first level, click on "More Choices"
      y3mlBzz3fhifJZnemSOcA_Bf0SWWebbHfZvLhj8QZgZIn1QrwjahxsKTDyiGzSiBd6e9HbRmPnKOAfEoueN5lYgif8w93jH-4EVa5pgECwQaeQgw93fuavYNAIGd2i8Z9b0SqjtaC4SVzXorcaPI45cBFwhoQmCVSc3knyGjVBuS-4?width=719&height=381&cropmode=none
    4. Click on "Cheat Sim Info"
    5. Your are in the "Cheat Sim Info" submenu.
      y3mYGZskCigdqJwwzBbBXx_2X8SuOkBVIrPVttfa_ui7ERXCF2BVabBXm992_EwZRDBBQJ3TrVTDAYM-qql-fknrKDIeueEiPaprLUGIJ5IpNUjsAWaWSdGX8sd6CZLRZ96qHEtsSOSxVjy-xWo4Uop7mwuEEcd99VwFBPZo40ezIU?width=690&height=364&cropmode=none
    6. Click on "Promote Career" to raise it one level or Click on "Demote Career" to drop it one level. In this example the choosen career is "writer". The functions "Promote" and "Demote" are only visible, if the active sims has already started to work in a certain career.
    7. You can see the result immediately on the notification wall.

Hope that helps.

#DebugCommands #MCCC #Howto
    Post edited by Bonxie on
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    edited October 2016
    I'm struggling with this whole waiting thing. For this and City Living. I'll try to find my patience hat
    I'm struggling with this whole waiting thing. For this and City Living. I'll try to find my patience hat

Join the club. That's why I've been running off at the fingers since the patch landed and blew up our MC-enhanced world. Certainly not playing this braindead POS excuse for a game (vanilla). I loaded it up last night, rolled a new save... and came to forums and wrote posts for 3 hours with new game sitting there under my browser. Meh.

I'll wait. Hamstrung and blind are not how I want to try to play this game.

Meeting new players (to my little corner of forums) is cool. One good thing to come from the fireball. MC has gathered up a pretty eclectic group of people. <3

I didn't know that,sure explains his being so picky about his releases,I guess he figures if that is messed up then something else is wrong as well,he is the modder not me lol,good thing too probably.

I could not do it. I don't have the skillset, no coding experience outside a Basic class (which most people probably don't even remember now), and I certainly don't have the temperament. I can ride herd on people giving HIM grief over HIS mod all day long (try me...), but if it was MY mod people were griping about, I'd probably go off the deep end ranting and raving, or, curl up in a little "OMG they all hate me!!" ball somewhere.

Best I stick with things I'm more comfortable with.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Join the club. That's why I've been running off at the fingers since the patch landed and blew up our MC-enhanced world. Certainly not playing this braindead POS excuse for a game (vanilla). I loaded it up last night, rolled a new save... and came to forums and wrote posts for 3 hours with new game sitting there under my browser. Meh.

Meeting new players (to my little corner of forums) is cool. One good thing to come from the fireball. MC has gathered up a pretty eclectic group of people. <3

i get cl monday night.

Yeah I couldn't dream of playing this game without MC. And yes I think I fall under the eclectic category, so it's nice to be here
    no thank you eg I already saw how you deal with the grievers lol,no sense in hounding him it is NOT his fault at all that his mod got broke
  • LolaMackTMLolaMackTM Posts: 7 New Member
    Thanks for the welcome!!! My love for MC Command brought me here and i have been playing the game since Sims 1! Only started really experimenting with mods since Sims 4 last year and now cannot get enough!!!

Thanks for that my game's been going pretty well... I just had an illegitimate child for Dominic Fyres, had a fight with Moira Fyres and now im stuck... :neutral:

But have taken out the mod will go back and play on standard basis with aging set to long :neutral: and hope we can get back on track! ASAP!!!

Also checking the forum that Deaderpool is posting on.

Patience is a virtue Simmers, Patience is a virtue!

welcome lolamacktm,, I didn't notice you was a new member when I replied earlier sorry
    edited October 2016
    ok everyone deaderpool has released version 3.0 yay.

lol sorry did not realize eg had beat me to the punch above you will find the direct link
    Yes!!! This is so much earlier than I expected it! Thank you so much deaderpool!!!
    ok everyone deaderpool has released version 3.0 yay.

lol sorry did not realize eg had beat me to the punch above you will find the direct link

There will be NO stealing of the Cheerleader's thunder re: mod releases.

LOLOL!!

I'm about to send the links for the part NOT hosted at MTS. If anybody else is interested in the woohoo module, PM me. I did not say POST I said PM me. Let's don't get kicked outta here.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Thanks so much to @Deaderpool for the fast update to my beloved-must-have-to-play mod and thanks so much to @egwarhammer for always keeping us in the loop with the update and for the links! :) Much love to you beautiful, wonderful people.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hello
    It is great that the new version has been released! :) It is so very kind and thoughtful of Deaderpool to diligently work on the update to help fellow simmers.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top