Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No response to ticket...

WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
edited October 2016 in The Sims FreePlay
I started another ticket due to many other glitches and now, because there was no response, I missed the tricycle prizr in the "In Da Clubhouse" quest. Please, can you help @simguruemma I just want the other glitches fixed (especially the purchase error) and the tricycle. I've submitted all the info :/ I really want all the prizes from the quests and this is the only one I missed due to the stupid glitch.
Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
Post edited by Wulfsimmer on

Comments

• WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Still no one has responded and I've missed another quest's prize...the 'Nanny Know's Best' quest. @SimGuruEmma Support hasn't been much helpful and only gave some money which is been good but still isn't enough for me to bypass the tasks to have enough time to get the prizes. Nor has been my purchases from the online store were solved. It is getting infuriating

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • SimGuruEmmaSimGuruEmma Posts: 118 SimGuru
    Sorry, I've been overseas for work for a stint. I'm back now, so I'm SUPER sorry for that!

Do you happen to have your help request reference number there with you? That'd help me out massively to take a look at what's going on :)
    Community Engagement Manager - The Sims FreePlay + The Sims Mobile - Firemonkeys and Maxis
    Sorry, I've been overseas for work for a stint. I'm back now, so I'm SUPER sorry for that!

Do you happen to have your help request reference number there with you? That'd help me out massively to take a look at what's going on :)

Welcome back! :) Here is the ref #: Request #401916

In summary, due to the glitch previously mentioned (quests ending early) I've missed the prize for the In Da Clubhouse Quest & Nanny Knows Best, I just want the prizes back or a reset for the quest with a reasonable time limit. Moreover, I had a purchase in my previous save (same Facebook account is used on both files tho), which was the golden fish tank but when I am clicking 'Restore Purchases' it still is not working. Finally, I am not getting any gold resources....like BARELY any. I provided a screenshot :)

Thanks @SimGuruEmma again for being always so helpful and co-operative :smiley:

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    Hey @Wulfsimmer, I've found your request in the system :) I'll ask someone to take a look-see but in the meantime, hang tight for a response!
    Community Engagement Manager - The Sims FreePlay + The Sims Mobile - Firemonkeys and Maxis
    Hey @Wulfsimmer, I've found your request in the system :) I'll ask someone to take a look-see but in the meantime, hang tight for a response!

Awesome!

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    @SimGuruEmma Still waiting :/

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    This is a joke...I feel like uninstalling tbh

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    One day...just one day...it will get solved...and by then even if they give me 1 million to compensate the extreme delay, it won't be worth it

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    I think that SimGuruEmma is on vacation this week because otherwise I am sure that you would have got answers. So just wait and see if she will return on Monday.
    Erpe wrote: »
    I think that SimGuruEmma is on vacation this week because otherwise I am sure that you would have got answers. So just wait and see if she will return on Monday.

I assumed she was thus why I stopped tagging her...I am rather waiting on other Gurus.... :/

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

I assumed she was thus why I stopped tagging her...I am rather waiting on other Gurus.... :/
    There are no other gurus from Firemonkeys who read this forum. All the other gurus in the forum are from Maxis and they only know the Sims 4. So Emma is alas the only guru who can help you.

There are no other gurus from Firemonkeys who read this forum. All the other gurus in the forum are from Maxis and they only know the Sims 4. So Emma is alas the only guru who can help you.

Oi >_<

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    An alternative could be for you to go to Firemonkeys' own web site. Have you looked at https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/categories/200051400-The-Sims-FreePlay ?
    An alternative could be for you to go to Firemonkeys' own web site. Have you looked at https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/categories/200051400-The-Sims-FreePlay ?

Yea...this is the reason of this thread. I made a ticket there and no one is responding

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

Yea...this is the reason of this thread. I made a ticket there and no one is responding
    Can't you log in there and see if there is any new information?

Can't you log in there and see if there is any new information?

Ummm I did....and no one is responding...

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    edited October 2016
    Hopefully things get fixed soon

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    So....do I start a new ticket because they seem to be ignoring me...ON PURPOSE

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    edited October 2016
    UPDATE! I started a new ticket since this one became too cluttered with no outcome. I figured I do a new one and make it more organized :)

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    Hiya, sorry, I've been overseas for work commitments and so I haven't been able to respond.

As I've just gotten back to the studio, I've got a lot to catch up on in my absence. I'll take a look at the follow up for you ticket shortly.

Just of note, if you're finding you're experiencing multiple different issues, it would be best to create separate tickets per issue. This is so we can categorize things correctly and helps us sort through each problem individually as opposed to having one big mess of different things all in one.

Thanks for your understanding.
    edited October 2016
    Hiya, sorry, I've been overseas for work commitments and so I haven't been able to respond.

As I've just gotten back to the studio, I've got a lot to catch up on in my absence. I'll take a look at the follow up for you ticket shortly.

Just of note, if you're finding you're experiencing multiple different issues, it would be best to create separate tickets per issue. This is so we can categorize things correctly and helps us sort through each problem individually as opposed to having one big mess of different things all in one.

Thanks for your understanding.

As always no need to apologize, I am furious on the others for not responding, I know you aren't ignoring me on purpose :)

Well, I created a new ticket and put every issue in order without cluttering it into one paragraph. Is that enough or do I create other tickets as well?

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    edited October 2016
    @SimGuruEmma Update! Everything is gixed except for my Facebook (Still disconnected D:) and they are refusing to give me the quest prizes even though the quest ended for me early. The only thing they are willing to give me for compensation is simoleons and I don't want that. I tried to explain to them many times that those quest prizes may never be gained again forever because they are only limited-time prizes meanwhile simoleons and lps can be easily earnt. I am tired of explaining this to them :/

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    Hi @Wulfsimmer, there are ways to get limited time prizes. We make them available sometimes as special event (such as at Christmas) where we give players a limited time prize they may have missed previously. You can also score limited time prizes as packs from the store or even from the Sim Town market which is new as of the latest update. Stuff isn't gone forever :)
    Hi @Wulfsimmer, there are ways to get limited time prizes. We make them available sometimes as special event (such as at Christmas) where we give players a limited time prize they may have missed previously. You can also score limited time prizes as packs from the store or even from the Sim Town market which is new as of the latest update. Stuff isn't gone forever :)

Yea but those are by lucky chances. Plus I would have to work for them (which is useless) when I already work for them in the quests. I think it seems fair to add them you know. Especially for the huge inconveniance

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    Sadly, that's not a decision I can make nor am involved in. Sorry.