Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community Thread [WE HAVE MOVED!]

Comments

• TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Also, a long time ago, I need some Survivor simulator involving all of us in which Haylo stated this-
    HayloHusky wrote:
    The simulator is soooo not realistic on my results! I would've made it at the most to 19th place, with a little bit of luck. :mrgreen: I truly suck at surviving, and I would've probably voluntarily quit at day 2 or 3... *whistles very innocently...*

Then there is me... I wouldn't even apply for the show :lol: So consider me last place :lol:

Luckily people can change, Jake. :)

Yeah I kinda thought that it was a bit "Hilarious In Hindsight" that Haylo stated that he wouldn't even apply for the show and now he is applying for Australian Survivor.

Maybe the latest season of AuSurvivor changed his mind.....

Let's hope Haylo's prediction of 19th place does'nt happen, If he gets cast we want him to make it to the end. :mrgreen:

#Root4Haylo

Amen! I wish you the best of luck for your application Haylo, although I doubt you'll need it :P

This whole conversation got me thinking what shows the rest of you would appear on, not sure what would be best for you all though, maybe we could make a list or something? :P

Interesting question indeed!

As for me, I would want to say The Mole (duh), if it were currently still airing here. But since it's not, I'd have to say Survivor. :) If I knew I could be cast, I'd actually seriously think about it. I would never sign up for Big Brother though. Too intimate, and I'm not beautiful enough for that lol. Big Brother focuses on looks a bit more than Survivor does. Survivor is more about personal strength and strategic power, and that's what these games SHOULD be about. But yeah, I would actually love to be cast on Survivor; not right now, but maybe my early to mid twenties :)

What about you Smurts? :lol:
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    #Root4Haylo
    Turner wrote: »
    Also, a long time ago, I need some Survivor simulator involving all of us in which Haylo stated this-
    HayloHusky wrote:
    The simulator is soooo not realistic on my results! I would've made it at the most to 19th place, with a little bit of luck. :mrgreen: I truly suck at surviving, and I would've probably voluntarily quit at day 2 or 3... *whistles very innocently...*

Then there is me... I wouldn't even apply for the show :lol: So consider me last place :lol:

Yeah I kinda thought that it was a bit "Hilarious In Hindsight" that Haylo stated that he wouldn't even apply for the show and now he is applying for Australian Survivor.

Let's hope Haylo's prediction of 19th place does'nt happen, If he gets cast we want him to make it to the end. :mrgreen:

#Root4Haylo

Amen! I wish you the best of luck for your application Haylo, although I doubt you'll need it :P

This whole conversation got me thinking what shows the rest of you would appear on, not sure what would be best for you all though, maybe we could make a list or something? :P

As for me, I would want to say The Mole (duh), if it were currently still airing here. But since it's not, I'd have to say Survivor. :) If I knew I could be cast, I'd actually seriously think about it. I would never sign up for Big Brother though. Too intimate, and I'm not beautiful enough for that lol. Big Brother focuses on looks a bit more than Survivor does. Survivor is more about personal strength and strategic power, and that's what these games SHOULD be about. But yeah, I would actually love to be cast on Survivor; not right now, but maybe my early to mid twenties :)

As you guys know, I stop watching Big Brother because it was too rigged. Survivor will probably be too tough for me and so I probably won't join that show. If I have to choose, then I will choose Pre-Alison Grodner Big Brother.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    #Root4Haylo

Screwwit, I'm just going to throw it in: anyone interested in a non-Sims/just-RL-player Expeditie Robinson/Survivor hosted by me? :)

@HayloHusky @Turner @KingSmarties @twiddle3 @Skelda @x_MG_x @Alleenmens @ninjakid150 @lovesstorms @YJB19299 @TheSingingSimmer @Matpeng @Tigerblu11 @ChocoCub @worldofdrakan @jps0228 @dje2001 @mojot89 @rosey1579 @Idontrcall @yanyan2199 @AnyoneInterested
    Banner.png
    I'll go to bed now and see the amount of interested people tomorrow. :) G'Night! :sleeping:
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Good luck on signing for Australian Survivor, Haylo. Just some quick tips

1. Make sure you know how to make fire.

2. People from American Survivor always state that that real life survivor is much more tougher than "ORG" stuff/sims reality shows.

HayloHusky wrote:

This was before I actually ever saw the show and realised it would be awesome :P
    #Root4Haylo

Screwwit, I'm just going to throw it in: anyone interested in a non-Sims/just-RL-player Expeditie Robinson/Survivor hosted by me? :)

@HayloHusky @Turner @KingSmarties @twiddle3 @Skelda @x_MG_x @Alleenmens @ninjakid150 @lovesstorms @YJB19299 @TheSingingSimmer @Matpeng @Tigerblu11 @ChocoCub @worldofdrakan @jps0228 @dje2001 @mojot89 @rosey1579 @Idontrcall @yanyan2199 @AnyoneInterested

Do you mean online or in person?
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    HayloHusky wrote:

#Root4Haylo

I'd be on the Mole... Obviously :P Right? XD
    If not I'll be on anything else :3c
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    In person, lol. That might be tricky.
    Thanks for asking, Vul. I'm going to pass, though.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    edited October 2016
    #Root4Haylo

If you meant in person, then I would say right now, I can't ever see that happening, but in the future? Why not? I have some friends who have recently met up with their online friends, so I could totally see some of us who stay in this community wanting to do that. That actually kind of sounds exciting. I've never left the USA either, so that would give me an excuse to. I imagine in a few years, I'd actually have the money to be ABLE to travel as well. That would be a lot of fun, too, I haven't played a RL Survivor or Big Brother or The Mole in YEARS.

So yeah, my personal opinion is that it seems a bit unlikely at this time, but in a few years, I'd totally be down for something like that. I doubt most people would, though. But I can think of at least 5 of us who would ACTUALLY do that, even though that is a pretty gigantic commitment.

CORRECTION: I KNOW not more than 5 of us would be into that, but for a few of us veterans, I could see us doing that in 4 or so years if we were still around, haha.
    Post edited by Turner on
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    #Root4Haylo

Hmmm, Sounds intriguing. I would have to know more first, But i am interested. What would this Survivor game entail?

Oh and while i remember i think i'll join the #Root4Haylo party too. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    #Root4Haylo

Hopefully Vul means online, In person might be a bit too much for little old me. :s

I'm fully commited to panto season in the theatre so i dont think i'd be traveling anywhere this side of the holidays. :D

Christmas_Banner.png
    #Root4Haylo

Online of course. ;) In person would get REALLY hard to pull off.

Idontrcall wrote: »

Ok. Thanks for replying. :)

#Root4Haylo

Hmmm, Sounds intriguing. I would have to know more first, But i am interested. What would this Survivor game entail?

I'll try to come up with more detail ASAP. I'm on my bus right now, and it's nearing my stop, so I'll be AFK.
    Banner.png
    #Root4Haylo

#Root4Haylo

I'll try to come up with more detail ASAP. I'm on my bus right now, and it's nearing my stop, so I'll be AFK.

The game will be played on the forums. Challenges will be very simple; expect a small thread-played game, a team game, or a puzzle/flash game with a small added twist. I'll do my best to keep it as varied as possible.

I'm not sure yet on how many Camps we'll start off with. I depends a bit on the amount of players as well. (the more players, the more Camps I could put in)

One thing I'm really considering to add in are extra votes: they can be earned at certain Challenges. When you vote, it's allowed to cast these votes in addition to your regular vote. When used strategically you can influence the game in your advantage.

No Sims needed to be sent in, nor Episodes to be made. This is just based on the RL-Players. :)
    Banner.png
  • KingSmartiesKingSmarties Posts: 899 Member
    #Root4Haylo

#Root4Haylo

The game will be played on the forums. Challenges will be very simple; expect a small thread-played game, a team game, or a puzzle/flash game with a small added twist. I'll do my best to keep it as varied as possible.

I'm not sure yet on how many Camps we'll start off with. I depends a bit on the amount of players as well. (the more players, the more Camps I could put in)

One thing I'm really considering to add in are extra votes: they can be earned at certain Challenges. When you vote, it's allowed to cast these votes in addition to your regular vote. When used strategically you can influence the game in your advantage.

No Sims needed to be sent in, nor Episodes to be made. This is just based on the RL-Players. :)

Sounds interesting, I don't see why not :P
  • KingSmartiesKingSmarties Posts: 899 Member
    HayloHusky wrote:

#Root4Haylo

Every single one of them and win! XD Kidding, I'll be first out each time.

If I had to pick one though (depending on my country and the shows available which are few) probably The Apprentice (only because our version has some right idiots and it would be easy to get to the final easily XD)
    #Root4Haylo

#Root4Haylo

W00T. :)

List of the Interested:
    • Haylo
    • Smarties
    • Twiddle(?)
    • Turner(?)
    Banner.png
    #Root4Haylo

#Root4Haylo

List of the Interested:
    • Haylo
    • Smarties
    • Twiddle(?)
    • Turner(?)

You may remove the "?" from my name :)
    HayloHusky wrote:

#Root4Haylo

If I had to pick one though (depending on my country and the shows available which are few) probably The Apprentice (only because our version has some right plum and it would be easy to get to the final easily XD)

Ew. That show only reminds me of Trump XD

Big Brother, I think, is almost the easiest; you have MULTIPLE chances to save yourself, whereas, in Survivor or The Mole, you can be eliminated at any time without much warning.

Other shows, I don't know too much about. Those are really the only three I watch.
    #Root4Haylo

#Root4Haylo

List of the Interested:
    • Haylo
    • Smarties
    • Turner
    • Twiddle(?)

You may remove the "?" from my name :)

WOOHP!
    Banner.png
    Sure, I'll play Vul. :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
    HayloHusky wrote:

#Root4Haylo

If I had to pick one though (depending on my country and the shows available which are few) probably The Apprentice (only because our version has some right plum and it would be easy to get to the final easily XD)

Ew. That show only reminds me of Trump XD

Big Brother, I think, is almost the easiest; you have MULTIPLE chances to save yourself, whereas, in Survivor or The Mole, you can be eliminated at any time without much warning.

Other shows, I don't know too much about. Those are really the only three I watch.

Yup. D:

There was Sabotage on Dutch TV a few years ago. Jetset's based on it, although instead of the "top ranker is immune"-rule there was a challenge between the nominations and the elimination, so that one could prove themselves in game to the saboteur.. It's a bit between BB and Mole/Survivor, I think. :)

And then there was the Pelgrimscode..
    Banner.png
    Sure, I'll play Vul. :mrgreen:

List of the Interested:
    • Haylo
    • Smarties
    • Turner
    • Twiddle
    Banner.png
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member