Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More challenges

I don't know about everyone else, but the Day of the Dead challenge is the only thing keeping me going until City Living is released. I think these little challenges are great and add an extra bit to the game which can get a bit repetitive otherwise. I think last year they had the 'trick or treat' challenge as well? And I may be imagining it but there was also something about Easter eggs..? I'd like to see more of these!
Origin ID: ExxCee

Comments

• DMKittenDMKitten Posts: 43 Member
    The easter egg hunt is always fun. I enjoyed the trick or treating as well. The day of the dead challenge I am still working on but they definitely help keep my interest flowing in the game. I am excited for CL. I believe they have these events for holidays but they should make a seasonal thing too, not just holidays. Maybe a treasure hunt for example. Then have the prize be a pirate hat or something.
    Let's make a difference
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited October 2016
    DMKitten wrote: »
    The easter egg hunt is always fun. I enjoyed the trick or treating as well. The day of the dead challenge I am still working on but they definitely help keep my interest flowing in the game. I am excited for CL. I believe they have these events for holidays but they should make a seasonal thing too, not just holidays. Maybe a treasure hunt for example. Then have the prize be a pirate hat or something.

Great idea. I want such a challenge for my angel and/or fairies. The price could be a pair of nice angel wings and halo, and for the fairies fairy wings and pointed ears. :)
  • ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 353 Member
    Ooh I love the pirate treasure hunt idea. Building on the fairy idea, maybe there could be a fae/magical lands one where you have to collect mushrooms or gnomes in order to unlock new items?
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    sorry op but i clearly do not went any new challanges in the game i do not even do challanges i play the sims4 to have fun not for challanges
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 353 Member
    sorry op but i clearly do not went any new challanges in the game i do not even do challanges i play the sims4 to have fun not for challanges

I think challenges are part of the fun - and you get new items :)