Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited October 2016
    Hello, @Nicwebb82
    Ive just uploaded your Sims4 Request sim alike household
    Of = Jenna Dewan and Colin Wayne
    Description = Jenna Dewan, YA Female Asperation= soulmate, Hidden trait= Alluring. Normal Traits= romantic . music lover . cheerful .... Colin Wayne, YA Male Aspiration= Soulmate. Hidden trait= Alluring. Normal Traits= romantic . active . loves outdoors....
    MY gallery link = https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/browse?searchtype=ea_origin_id&time=all&category=all&searchquery=calmorezoo&sortby=downloads&max=50&maxis=false

Pictures
    14632816_10210873530293553_3834753271494840325_n.jpg?oh=45320b3630412f0971178a3024ca4975&oe=58A433B1

14681588_10210873544093898_7450892942809020208_n.jpg?oh=40ef8f39c8fa60b991dbd5515f9850d8&oe=589C4B04

Hope they are to your liking and have fun playing with your new household.
    h2xmsbl]

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    Lissykin wrote: »
    @anettesb Hello! Jackie is ready! :)

DOWNLOAD[/center]

I did my best to try and mimic her corgi shape. She was so adorable! I hope I did her justice. <3o:)

So so CUTE lissykin great pooch, IM going to be adding this one to my sims pet collection.

I think she will work great as a corgi templat if 1 wants more corgis.... then there is only the fure color to change
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited October 2016
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    @Storietime , I have your modern family home finished. Hope you enjoy.

EXCHANGE DOWNLOAD
    LOTS OF PICTURES
    obeAJcc.jpg
    r22hqHa.jpg
    X0CYkTe.jpg
    iHADyDM.jpg
    brSW02o.jpg
    qb88VBT.jpg
    subcyHa.jpg
    DJXkdp5.jpg
    z6P0nQ7.jpg
    uBnUGLS.jpg
    3WY5L2P.jpg
    wsTXlke.jpg
    4JWdGtC.jpg
    r1yrWbb.jpg

Hi @Sandraelle ,

I started a new game and I used this Hazelnut Cream house for my newlywed couple as they start a family. Its absolutely incredible, stupendous, amazing, and awesome! :) Mega kudos and flowers to you.

I just have one issue. When my sims are swimming in the basement pool, they get the "unfinished room" moodlet. Do you know why?

Thank you!
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
    KevinL5275 wrote: »

EXCHANGE DOWNLOAD
    LOTS OF PICTURES
    obeAJcc.jpg
    r22hqHa.jpg
    X0CYkTe.jpg
    iHADyDM.jpg
    brSW02o.jpg
    qb88VBT.jpg
    subcyHa.jpg
    DJXkdp5.jpg
    z6P0nQ7.jpg
    uBnUGLS.jpg
    3WY5L2P.jpg
    wsTXlke.jpg
    4JWdGtC.jpg
    r1yrWbb.jpg

Hi @Sandraelle ,

I started a new game and I used this Hazelnut Cream house for my newlywed couple as they start a family. Its absolutely incredible, stupendous, amazing, and awesome! :) Mega kudos and flowers to you.

I just have one issue. When my sims are swimming in the basement pool, they get the "unfinished room" moodlet. Do you know why?

Thank you!

Thats probs due to flooring glitch. Ive noticed it in my lots with basements
    h2xmsbl]

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    edited October 2016
    I would like to claim the following request.
    Date: September 9, 2016
    Username: anettesb
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Savvy Seller Shop for Hidden Springs
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Hello @anettesb , I dont need to tell you what you now must do !
    see you over on my com thread. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777920/calmorezoos-dna-coms-sims3-4-nicwebb82-and-leilani-go-to-dna-anettesb-please-pop-in/p1?new=1
    Post edited by calmorezoo on
    h2xmsbl]

• itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    I'd like to claim the following request:

Date: September 5, 2016
    Username: samjaymc
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern Home (*Edit* 30x20 Lot Size) with Victorian/Traditional Interiors, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member

EXCHANGE DOWNLOAD
    LOTS OF PICTURES
    obeAJcc.jpg
    r22hqHa.jpg
    X0CYkTe.jpg
    iHADyDM.jpg
    brSW02o.jpg
    qb88VBT.jpg
    subcyHa.jpg
    DJXkdp5.jpg
    z6P0nQ7.jpg
    uBnUGLS.jpg
    3WY5L2P.jpg
    wsTXlke.jpg
    4JWdGtC.jpg
    r1yrWbb.jpg

Hi @Sandraelle ,

Thank you!

Thats probs due to flooring glitch. Ive noticed it in my lots with basements

@KevinL5275, thank you so much for the nice comments about Hazelnut Cream, but I'm so sorry that you're having the bad sim moodlets in the basement pool. I tested out a sim to swim in that pool, but I don't remember anything about the "unfinished room" moodlet.

But thank you @calmorezoo, for having an idea about what it could be, because I wouldn't have a clue why that would be happening. So when you say it's a flooring glitch, does that mean there's nothing to do to fix it where the sim doesn't get that moodlet?
  • StorietimeStorietime Posts: 249 Member
    I can't say I've ever noticed that moodlet come up, but I usually ignore my sim's moodlets so its quite possible I just overlooked it. Its still a great house, I always enjoy playing with the sims that are lucky enough to live in such luxury. Thanks again @Sandraelle for creating it.
    Storietime wrote: »
    I can't say I've ever noticed that moodlet come up, but I usually ignore my sim's moodlets so its quite possible I just overlooked it. Its still a great house, I always enjoy playing with the sims that are lucky enough to live in such luxury. Thanks again @Sandraelle for creating it.

Thank you @Storietime, I'm very glad that you are enjoying that home. :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

My sims would get that moodlet if there is a floor tile or section of wall that isn't covered.
  • Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    Hello, @Nicwebb82
    Ive just uploaded your Sims4 Request sim alike household
    Of = Jenna Dewan and Colin Wayne
    Description = Jenna Dewan, YA Female Asperation= soulmate, Hidden trait= Alluring. Normal Traits= romantic . music lover . cheerful .... Colin Wayne, YA Male Aspiration= Soulmate. Hidden trait= Alluring. Normal Traits= romantic . active . loves outdoors....
    MY gallery link = https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/browse?searchtype=ea_origin_id&time=all&category=all&searchquery=calmorezoo&sortby=downloads&max=50&maxis=false

Pictures
    14632816_10210873530293553_3834753271494840325_n.jpg?oh=45320b3630412f0971178a3024ca4975&oe=58A433B1

14681588_10210873544093898_7450892942809020208_n.jpg?oh=40ef8f39c8fa60b991dbd5515f9850d8&oe=589C4B04

Hope they are to your liking and have fun playing with your new household.

Thank you! They look great!
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    My sims would get that moodlet if there is a floor tile or section of wall that isn't covered.

Thanks Paula. @rosemow also messaged me to tell me the same thing. I went back in to the house to see if I could fix it by deleting the objects around the pool, then deleting the pool, laying down tile, then rebuilding the pool, but the sims still got that "unfinished room" moodlet. All the walls and floor seem to be covered, so not sure what's causing it.
    edited October 2016
    @DaisiesDay, I have your request finished. Presenting . . .
    "Burnt Sienna"

oIRisAQ.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

LOTS OF PICTURES

And the inspiration photos for the exterior of this home . . .

bSAddg2.jpg

~ Some outdoor shots ~

LFTH2HT.jpg?1
    g7V7tE6.jpg
    xpMxcao.jpg

And here are the inspiration photos for the interior . . .

YLcsy7e.jpg?2

~ A few shots of the interior ~

wl1tOrt.jpg
    JxHmHNN.jpg
    Wlu6Prd.jpg
    yb6yfzz.jpg
    5AQUJZP.jpg

IaBDmcf.jpg

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Yippie, more great builds so catching up.

@Glenkarri , The Island Estate is lovely... already commented on your thread :smiley:

@calmorezoo , your sims are pretty cool :smiley:

@Sandraelle , Burnt Sienna is amazing. You are so awesome with building moderns and what a fitting name. That pool area is to die for.

Off now to take a closer look at everyone's new creations and get in some recs. Well done team!

• KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member

Thanks Paula. @rosemow also messaged me to tell me the same thing. I went back in to the house to see if I could fix it by deleting the objects around the pool, then deleting the pool, laying down tile, then rebuilding the pool, but the sims still got that "unfinished room" moodlet. All the walls and floor seem to be covered, so not sure what's causing it.

@Sandraelle
    Thank you for looking into it. Its barely a minor deal, but if I figure it out I will let you know. :)
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    edited October 2016
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username:winterbaby20
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?:3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): modern gothic
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? I have limited edition katy perry and showtime
    Lot size (dimensions): 60 x 60
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Bedroom 1 should be the designated master bedroom with master bathroom. It needs to be feminine, sexy, modern, and gothic. Please leave the other three rooms empty of any furniture.
    Number of bathrooms:4
    Favorite color schemes: Any color that goes well with black
    Colors you dislike: colors that don't go well with black
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: cow plant
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? custom world called Brooklyn Heights.
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? there should be a basement downstairs with a cow plant in it.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? yes
    Additional instructions?
    http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/winterbaby23/Screenshot_zpswm0p5adf.jpg
    the house should be decorated to suit the tastes of this lovely lady.
    Post edited by winterbaby20 on
    thankyou all for commenting on the sims4 sim request ive just completed.

@Sandraelle , fab modern Im love modern shalley style house. in RL . thats my type of sim house.
    h2xmsbl]

• DaisiesDayDaisiesDay Posts: 913 Member
    @Sandraelle, It's so gorgeous! Thank you so much! I can't wait to start using it in my game and in my story! <3
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

WOW
    @Lissykin , a very beautiful dog! It´s the same than the real one was!
    @Glenkarri , that home looks amazing!
    @calmorezoo , wonderful sims!
    @Sandraelle , what a stunning work on that house! You made it perfect.

My teammates have been very inspired and busy! Great work everyone, as always.
    @calmorezoo, great looking Sims 4 couple you made. I love Jenna Dewan, but I had not heard of the guy's name before. Great job though!

@Sandraelle , Burnt Sienna is amazing. You are so awesome with building moderns and what a fitting name. That pool area is to die for.

Off now to take a closer look at everyone's new creations and get in some recs. Well done team!

Thanks Paula! I always struggle with the name, but the color of wood that I used on the house reminded me of the crayola crayon color, lol.

@Sandraelle
    Thank you for looking into it. Its barely a minor deal, but if I figure it out I will let you know. :)

@KevinL5275 , you're welcome. Sorry I couldn't figure it out.
    thankyou all for commenting on the sims4 sim request ive just completed.

@Sandraelle , fab modern Im love modern shalley style house. in RL . thats my type of sim house.

Thanks @calmorezoo, I love making moderns, but so different from I like in RL.
    DaisiesDay wrote: »
    @Sandraelle, It's so gorgeous! Thank you so much! I can't wait to start using it in my game and in my story! <3

@DaisiesDay , thank you so much! I'm glad you like it and good luck with your story.