Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What was the last film you saw?

Comments

• BleubellBleubell Posts: 457 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »
    @Bleubell
    isn't that gif of yours a little racy for this website? :P I've seen that James' film, was a fan of his a while ago.

The Taking of Deborah Logan was pretty good yeah. The head eating part was disturbing :D

Sonny is the best :love:

YES it was!!!!!
    tumblr: brooklynsims / cc finds blog: brooklynsimscc
    thank you thread
  • fuffydevilfuffydevil Posts: 48 Member
    @Bleubell @Simpkin OMG I love The Taking of Deborah Logan!! :D

I'd also recommend Treasure Planet LOVE LOVE LOVE IT :p:D
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    The Truman Show (1998)

Magnificent movie! Sometimes I forget how good Jim Carrey is.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    The new Rocky Horror Picture Show on Fox. It was ... okay, I guess. Loved this Columbia, and Ben Vereen was great, and my husband's favorite was the Brad actor, and of course Tim Curry <3 . But mostly it just made me want to watch the original again.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    The old Rocky Horror Picture Show, UK version on DVD.
    I Love You, Philip Morris

I could never get tired of this, it's so good.
    Legacy Photomode
  • BavarianWenchBavarianWench Posts: 368 Member
    Jack goes home.

It was good, but it was horrible at the same time. Still unsure if the ending was straight forward like it seemed to be or if it was more complicated because it sure seemed a lot more complicated and confusing than that little twist at the end explained.
  • LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    edited October 2016

As far as I know I rather liked that one, don't remember much though since I saw it when it was fairly new. Sadly I can only associate it with one thing and one thing only (or... two things actually, the very ending, the last screen), but whatever, and that's wide butts. "Oh, that's the movie where everyone has wide butts". It's because a friend of mine watched it at the cinema and she told me that "all I could think about was 'is it just me or do everyone in this film have rather wide butts?'". Turned out that they, indeed, had, or rather, there had been something wrong with the projector or something like that so the picture was shorter and wider than intended.

Yes. I sincerely felt the need to share this with the world.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
    Independence Day: Resurgence. I was kind of disappointed in that one because it was very similar to the last one.
  • Rit4_RedRit4_Red Posts: 1,131 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Independence Day: Resurgence. I was kind of disappointed in that one because it was very similar to the last one.

I saw it too about a week a go and i had the exact same feeling! disappointment! :/
    smilei%2Bt%2Bconfesa.jpg
    If i was a bird, i'd be a Ruphus cucullatus! An endling! Last of their kind!
    EA account ID Rit4_Red
  • gabriellegabrielle Posts: 260 Member
    The Girl on the Train. Book was much better!
    tumblr_mn9sw7o3jo1r0f8vho1_500.gif
    Rit4_Red wrote: »
    sunman502 wrote: »

I saw it too about a week a go and i had the exact same feeling! disappointment! :/
    I would have been okay with it if they had shown the Humans and Aliens going head to head in a ground battle in it. But they didn't, they just did another dog fight type of battle. Like they did in the first one.
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Scooby Doo 2! Was feeling Nostalgic. Lol
    Lightfield wrote: »

As far as I know I rather liked that one, don't remember much though since I saw it when it was fairly new. Sadly I can only associate it with one thing and one thing only (or... two things actually, the very ending, the last screen), but whatever, and that's wide butts. "Oh, that's the movie where everyone has wide butts". It's because a friend of mine watched it at the cinema and she told me that "all I could think about was 'is it just me or do everyone in this film have rather wide butts?'". Turned out that they, indeed, had, or rather, there had been something wrong with the projector or something like that so the picture was shorter and wider than intended.

That says a lot about what she was paying attention HAHAHAHA Can't really blame her, I fear.
    Legacy Photomode

That says a lot about what she was paying attention HAHAHAHA Can't really blame her, I fear.

As long as it was Gregor's butt and not Carrey's. If it was the latter I blame her. If it was the former I certainly can't.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.

As long as it was Gregor's butt and not Carrey's. If it was the latter I blame her. If it was the former I certainly can't.

I feel like I could never watch the movie with the same eyes now hahahaha
    Legacy Photomode

I feel like I could never watch the movie with the same eyes now hahahaha

Haha! Perhaps this is the reason I've only watched it one time and one time only. Something subconscious...
  • AnodyneSeaxxAnodyneSeaxx Posts: 41 Member
    The last movie I saw was War Horse.
    I love that movie. Though I cry thought out the whole thing cause it's sad. I named my horse, A 4 year old appaloosa gelding, after the main horse character, Joey :)

I would reccomend it if you like history and horses.

It gets a 10/10 from me. :)
  • Bo_DummyBo_Dummy Posts: 2,243 Member
    Rookie of the Year (1993) in honor of the Cubs finally making it to the World Series.
    edited October 2016
    The Hobbit trilogy! because i just <3 them! :blush: & next i'm gonna watch the LotR trilogy because i <3 them as well!
    just 4 you to know! :D
    smilei%2Bt%2Bconfesa.jpg
    EA account ID Rit4_Red
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    I watched Doctor Strange earlier, it was rather pleasant seeing the humor and a genuine chance for the villain to potentially win for once in superhero movie history.
    I give it a 9.5/10
    L9q8VGi.png
    Ghost_Ship_poster.JPG
    Ghost Ship
    Yes i know it's old
    but i like it and have
    watched it maybe
    twenty times or
    more... :#
    smilei%2Bt%2Bconfesa.jpg
    EA account ID Rit4_Red
  • lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    Postman Pat: The Movie. 10/10, who doesn't love postman pat. spoiler: things go postal.

13z6gqh.jpg
    Pandorum 2009
    1457910453_7317465.3.jpg
    I've seen it once before already
    when it came out but i'ts truly
    worth for looking many times over!
    smilei%2Bt%2Bconfesa.jpg
    EA account ID Rit4_Red
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Little shop of horrors. I attended a play of it last night and loved it so much that I ended up watching the movie.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif