Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show off Your MPREG!

Let's show off the wonderful joys of pregnant males.

This is Vernon. Right now he's in second trimester. Him and his husband are hoping for a girl.

10-20-16_1-50-23nbspPM_zpszyagi0tp.png

Comments

• ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    Oh, is this baby Vernon and his husband's first baby?? I hope they get their little girl~
    tumblr_ofayvyREz31rz6y3uo1_540.png
    This is my heir, Reid, feeling his husband Clidah's belly! Clidah was in his third trimester with their fifth child... They've had four boys and one girl, with the girl being their second child! They're done now because my sanity can't take another (I have master controller, so I flagged no offspring for both). :p
  • shadowiciashadowicia Posts: 591 Member
    ernesdo wrote: »
    Oh, is this baby Vernon and his husband's first baby?? I hope they get their little girl~
    tumblr_ofayvyREz31rz6y3uo1_540.png
    This is my heir, Reid, feeling his husband Clidah's belly! Clidah was in his third trimester with their fifth child... They've had four boys and one girl, with the girl being their second child! They're done now because my sanity can't take another (I have master controller, so I flagged no offspring for both). :p

Lol that's a lot of kids. Cute picture though :)
  • AkiraAnubiseAkiraAnubise Posts: 240 Member
    I love male pregnancies. Jae is pregnant with his second child, Issac wants another boy while Jae is just happy with any gender :) He is in his second trimester.

10-19-16_11-29-31nbspPM_zpshxd5z00c.png~original

he so happyXD
    10-19-16_11-30-12nbspPM_zpswwoyagoe.png~original

• xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    I'd really like to know why this seems like such a popular thing among simmers. Like I'm honestly genuinely curious because I don't understand it...
  • CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    I haven't had any male pregnancies in my game or alien abductions. :(
  • mitchiebanjomitchiebanjo Posts: 172 Member
    It's about genetics for me. I love seeing how their genetics turn out whether or not they are same sex couples. I love that EA has made it possible to do this easily and without mods. Since my sim's world is not even in this universe there is no reason why males and females can't both have babies with a same sex partner or opposite sex for that matter. My game, my rules.
  • shadowiciashadowicia Posts: 591 Member
    It's about genetics for me. I love seeing how their genetics turn out whether or not they are same sex couples. I love that EA has made it possible to do this easily and without mods. Since my sim's world is not even in this universe there is no reason why males and females can't both have babies with a same sex partner or opposite sex for that matter. My game, my rules.

Exactly. I love that my sim babies can take the genes of same sex parents.
    edited October 2016
    I'd really like to know why this seems like such a popular thing among simmers. Like I'm honestly genuinely curious because I don't understand it...

For me, can't speak for everyone, Its genetics and the fact that is can make just as an interesting story, just like if a female sim is pregnant(also that the fact that i rather play male sims then i would females and the fact that i like MxM romances way more then i do MxF stories). For example since i write a lot of omega verse stories, i make my sims game the same way. Certain males get pregnant,and other male can't.

Its just the way I play my game, male x male couples with four or five kids to each family. Plus for some reason my MxM couples offspring turn out a whole lot better looking than my MxF or FxF sims offspring. Plum, even Jae when i used him in a different save made some pretty offspring even with ugly sims like Don and Geffory.

edited October 2016
    I haven't had any male pregnancies in my game or alien abductions. :(

I haven't had an alien abductions in a while, since people complained and EA tuned it to be very low. ( i started to cheat an alien baby with MCC commander). Most of mine male sims, i call them the chosen ones, are marked for pregnancy in cas. Downside with MCC commander, Jae wants to try for baby every day, even though he is already pregnant.