Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Costumes!

TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
Hey there, crazy kids!

So we've got quite a few costumes in the game. Star Wars, the hot dog, the knight in armor, the witch, the fairy, etc etc. Which kinds of costumes would you like to see them add to the game in the future? With Halloween coming up soon, I figure this would be a good time to come up with ideas.

Mine:

How about a hamburger to go with the hot dog? Or a drink? Fruit and vegetables?
NPC/job outfits?
Royalty/nobility outfits with crowns and jewels (kings, queens, princes, princesses, jesters...)
Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    toddler bumblebees
    toddler pumpkins
    puppy hotdogs

Star Wars stormtroopers
    redshirts
    talking toilet
    gnome
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    edited October 2016
    Zombie, vampire or a pumpkin
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    A selection of Void Critter costumes for kids and adults too I guess- lol. I'd really love this and there's no copyright to worry about.

Mad Max- I'd love to see Auntie Enity's costume from Thnuderdome and Max's as well
    Blade Runner- Both Deckard and Rachel

Airline Pilot/ Flight Attendant from the 1960's

• TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    I'm gonna post a controversial suggestion and ask for more EA branded outfits from other games such as Mirror's Edge or Mass Effect. :)
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited October 2016
    Current content...
    • All the locked NPC outfits (repairman, pizza guy, mailman, fishersim, gardener etc) as CAS costumes (some of them already work as outfits for incognito/costume parties).
    • Unlockable BG/EP/GP career outfits marked as costumes for parties (Interstellar Smuggler/Oracle/Villain/Scientist/Doctor/Detective etc) even for sims that aren't in those careers.
    • Gore/blood-splattered recolours of prison jumpsuits, scrubs, white coats and hospital gowns. These are a staple Halloween outfit around here.

New costumes...
    • Burglar outfit and half-mask (and matching NPC)
    • Frankenstein's monster.
    • Count/Contessa vampire costumes and fangs (TS2 style).
    • Ghost costume... The bed-sheet with eye holes type.
    • Adam and Eve "fig leaves" costumes, ideal for nature-loving sims or as PlantSim undies/swimwear at some point.
    • Carnival/Masquerade half-masks (facepaint or maybe hats/headgear for more elaborate ones) and full-face/demi horror-themed masks.
    • Capes, masks, bodysuits, leggings, gloves, boots and utility belts (under pants/shorts/skirts) for mix-and-match superheroes.

Other stuff...
    • Body paint skin overlays in various colours/patterns/designs (new category under make up, perhaps, if not skin overlays) - great for zombies, jointed dolls, rag dolls, cosplay, aliens or animal sims etc. (like that Aayla Secura hat overlay)
    • Animal and fantasy accessories such as wings, ears, fangs, claws, horns and tails of various creatures (option to apply to bathing/nude outfit would be good too)
    • Contacts (facepaint) for various animal/fantasy eyes.

A lot of this stuff is available as CC, but it would be nice to have official stuff too, especially for vanilla players.
  • shadowiciashadowicia Posts: 591 Member
    edited October 2016
    costumes, I'd like more fantasy.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Royalty/nobility outfits with crowns and jewels (kings, queens, princes, princesses, jesters...)
    Yep. With a vaguely disney feel.
    Zombie, vampire or a pumpkin
    Yes! And 'sexy' vampire and 'sexy' zombie.

Mad Max- I'd love to see Auntie Enity's costume from Thnuderdome and Max's as well
    oooh yes! Or just have them vaguely mad max, and call them wasteland costumes

EmmaVane wrote: »
    Ghost costume... The bed-sheet with eye holes type.
    Yes! For all ages. Kids with the bedsheet reaching the ground, and adults with it at knee level.
    Carnival/Masquerade half-masks (facepaint or maybe hats/headgear for more elaborate ones) and full-face/demi horror-themed masks.
    Yes! Yes! Yes! with the fancy outfits to go with the masks
    Capes, masks, bodysuits, leggings, gloves, boots and utility belts (under pants/shorts/skirts) for mix-and-match superheroes.
    Yes please! I want manbat and wanderous woman, and kitty girl... and that guy! who wears his underpants on the outside!

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I would like to see them add Rey's costume from Star Wars: Force Awakens to the game.
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited October 2016
    Don't know why, but I want a pumpkin costume for the kiddos. I think it'd be cute to have them dressed in big ole pumpkins :D
    index_zpsvrztzsb3.jpg
    this is not my kiddo. Google images :)
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top