Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MAKING OF A PRINCESS ~a Selection Challenge || FINALE!!!! Up Now!

Comments

• dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited October 2016
    I think, I'd like Prism, Skye or Dominique to win. I think Dominique and Skye get along with the prince best, but Prism is just my favourite Princess! That probably makes me biased.
    When I saw her the very first time in the candidate selection, I had to look twice 'Is that a...monobrow?' Indeed it was. When she started talking it got even better. XD I loved the kiss, I could just imagine Prism slapping one on his lips and him being like 'oh.. OH.. okay then' steps back
    I'm not sure she's the Prince's type though.

I kinda, secretly, weirdly ship Prism with Serena - Serena is being a bit of a tough daddy to Prism right now. (Jus' Sayin') If anyone is paying Prism the most attention...

Meanwhile, that reporter guy is HOT, I don't know what Ariana is complaining about - I would be going Chloe's route if I had him as an option.
    Ming is such a sweetheart, I can see how her and Prism became friends, she's really modest and kind hearted, If anyone were to open their arms to the crazy Prism without judgement, it would be her. I could see Sixella joining their group too. (I'm not sure if I see Ming and the prince being together though, they're both really sweet, but I'm not sure if they'd ever excite each other.)

Sixella I ship with the Abducted News Reporter, because Aliens probably traumatise him now, and that's just funny!

This whole Challenge is really interesting, I'm at the edge of my seat, and laughing too.
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    I want to root for Skye, I really do. But the #SimSoccerMum in me feels like he's betraying my baby!! :lol:

I love the Halloween costumes! They all look stunning <3
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited October 2016
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 23

Saturday, Day 19

All
    Ball Room, Early Evening
    The Report: a Spooky Special

I have been looking forward to this party since the start of this challenge! I have a love affair with costume parties. Trust me...it is a problem! Anyway, beside absolutely geek-ing out over the setup of this party and reaching crazy levels of euphoria seeing all of the girls in their costumes - this party was absolutely hectic!!! I was so busy fulfilling the party goals, acting on Julius' whims and conducting an elimination that I swear that I missed half of what was going on. The girls spent more time hanging out with each other than schmoozing with the Prince.

10-07-16_3-32-02nbspPM_zpss8yqwrv7.png

10-07-16_3-31-01nbspPM_zpshir3xrxs.png

10-07-16_3-34-57nbspPM_zps20tj6zje.png

Yeah....so I went a little over board with the theming of this party. I am a go big or go home kind of gal'!

10-07-16_3-23-43nbspPM_zpsdjdytkiy.png

The night started with the group tucking into a spooky themed feast.

10-07-16_3-23-50nbspPM_zpsoby9mxqx.png

10-07-16_3-23-54nbspPM_zps8ggg5by4.png

Which the girls loved. They seriously need to lay off the food a little. Their maid may be an amazing cook but even with the thrice weekly workout the girls still seem to have a little extra junk in the trunk.

Speaking of food, Prism, Viviana and Ariana decided to take revenge on some pumpkins for the Spooky themed party and helped me fulfill the main party goal of having three carved pumpkins of display and 'viewed'. Thanks girls!.

10-07-16_3-16-19nbspPM_zpseisdqjwf.png
    From Left To Right: Prism, Valentina, Ariana

The other girls hit up the dance floor and worked on 'discussing their costumes' and 'asking for treats' which I thought was kind of cute.

10-07-16_3-25-20nbspPM_zps76y3ah7j.png

10-07-16_3-25-53nbspPM_zpsc69xbcvg.png

Ella and Valentina challenged each other to a 'Dance Battle' because why not? Seriously... it was like watching two guys fighting over a girl only it was the other way around and they weren't throwing punches... just sick dance moves! :lol:

10-07-16_3-25-12nbspPM_zpsmtni4pwo.png

10-07-16_3-26-17nbspPM_zpsaixsko0y.png

I found Dominique 'Jazzing Up The Place' on the piano. Why am I not surprised? Dominique is Good Friends with Savannah and thanks to her piano obcession...she isn't that close with too many of the other girls...she has friends but Savannah is 'like' everyone's friend!

10-07-16_3-27-27nbspPM_zpssqxwa2kg.png

When I wasn't hammering the Prince's whims and actually left him to chill a little I found him in the corner having a nice conversation with a few of the girls which I thought was kind of sweet.

10-07-16_3-29-16nbspPM_zpsupbblgyf.png

Eventually Julius rolled a want for Savannah and I decided to indulge the two with a little dance on the ballroom floor,

10-07-16_3-30-51nbspPM_zpsnixz4yda.png

Prism jumped to flirty as soon as she saw Julius and I had to cancel a few of her actions until I finally gave in and let her crack on to him (flirt with him). Whatever she did worked and Julius actually flirted back before I had the chance to stop the interaction.

10-07-16_3-34-03nbspPM_zpsbonksrb1.png

Thankfully I gave Julius the 'player' trait before this competition started so that the girls wouldn't start world war three in the ballroom over something like this. For those who haven't read the rules of this Challenge the girls and the Prince are meant to keep their interactions strictly friendly in group settings. Ah well, foresight is a fantastic thing! I ended up letting the two have a little 'dance' to quell Prisms flirty mood.

10-07-16_3-32-55nbspPM_zpsebtkbcff.png

It didn't exactly work but Valentina seemed to be impressed by Prism's tactic.

10-07-16_3-33-03nbspPM_zpsmclvvtcx.png

Thankfully she didn't actually try anything! #Obligatory Pumpkin shot - because why not?!

10-07-16_3-34-59nbspPM_zps21biktar.png

My doorstep grilling tactic for the party ended up working really well and we scored a Gold Medal for the party! Whoop - Lama Costume for the win! Speaking of the party coming to the close...someone did ended up getting eliminated :wink: and it was a really amicable break.

So before I reveal who it was allow me to be vauge and state that it all started with Walsh Cunningham. You know, the one that used to present The Report? Yeah that one...well, his extended leave of absence is finally over. He wasn't available for comment on his sudden departure from the much loved Weekly Palace feature 'The Report' but leaked photos might provide clues as to what on earth was going on with the devilishly handsome reporter but more on that later...

...with UFO sightings and encounters of the third kind increasing across Simtopia (especially for those living in the palace) one lovely girl volunteered to take herself out of the competition.

10-07-16_3-18-34nbspPM_zpsvhuvdr0q.png

Sixella's presence in the Selection was more of a political move and while relations between Simtopia and Sixam would be improved by an advantageous marriage, neither of their hearts were really in it...in fact we have word that Sixella actually turned the Prince down for a date request earlier in the week! That, and Sixela is hoping to quell the recent rise of abductions by leaving the palace.

NOTE: EVERY SING:E GIRL HAS BEEN ABDUCTED (INCLUDING SIXELA!!!). Savannah and Viviana are favourites with our Sixam Visitors -with both girls having been abducted three times!

10-07-16_3-19-12nbspPM_zpsam5ec8tq.png

The two parted ways on good terms, Sixela may not the next Princess but I'm hoping she'll stick around to aide trade negotiations.

10-07-16_3-20-24nbspPM_zpsf18ho6tc.png

Remember that leaked photo? Well here it is:

10-06-16_11-01-17nbspPM_zpsnk6peagr.png

Yep! You guessed it...Walsh Cunningham did in fact fall pregnant. We sent little Neptune home just a few short days after he was born...

...and then there were 13...

The%20Elimination_zpsxuwpgesv.png
    ~*~

The Selection Challenge Tally End of Week 3

meta-chart_zpsu6sdkmcb.png

Leader: Dominique
    2nd: Ella
    3rd: Savannah & Sapphire
    Last: Prism

~*~

Well there you go! The end to what I'm technically calling the 2nd update to this challenge even though it is technically update # 3...

Eh! As always, I am going to leave you with a spectacular teaser...because who doesn't love a good kiss or two... or three? ;)

kiss%20teaser%20times%203_zpsryyumd1k.png
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    I hope Ming gets more change of a date with the prince!!!
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited October 2016
    @MadameLee - She went on a date in my magazine chapter! It was such a cute date...I just didn't write much on it because I didn't know that I was going to switch up my format again. I posted some pictures in the spoiler for you to check out if you want. They are sooooooo cute together!!!

10-03-16_11-19-13nbspAM_zps1gi9qhh3.png

10-03-16_11-20-15nbspAM_zpsh5da36fb.png

10-03-16_11-21-48nbspAM_zpszyupqhmv.png

10-03-16_10-59-28nbspAM_zpsix1nrdgj.png

10-03-16_10-59-19nbspAM_zpshdntngse.png

@Sterretjeee - I know! I'm really struggling with this challenge now that the girl's numbers are dropping. He can't marry all of them and I'm just sitting here like....but I love them all!!!! :cold_sweat:

@dreamprisoner - Welcome! Prism is one of my favourites! She's a cracker! And lol Serena and Prism...now THAT would be something to see. Bahahahhahahahahahaha! And yeah... I never explained much about Ariana and the other Reporter guy. They were engaged once upon a time - her families choice for her and he was obnoxious and self-centered and I mean Ariana isn't perfect but she hated the guy! I kind of felt like him coming on the show and taking over the Report was his way of asserting that he was going to be there when she didn't make it through. Like you tried...but you can't get rid of me...you will be mine :neutral:

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    Kamio wrote: »
    @MadameLee - She went on a date in my magazine chapter! It was such a cute date...I just didn't write much on it because I didn't know that I was going to switch up my format again. I posted some pictures in the spoiler for you to check out if you want. They are sooooooo cute together!!!
    Whoops forgot to add the pics....give me 10 minutes!

@Sterretjeee - I know! I'm really struggling with this challenge now that the girl's numbers are dropping. He can't marry all of them and I'm just sitting here like....but I love them all!!!! :cold_sweat:

@dreamprisoner - Welcome! Prism is one of my favourites! She's a plum! And lol Serena and Prism...now THAT would be something to see. Bahahahhahahahahahaha! And yeah... I never explained much about Ariana and the other Reporter guy. They were engaged once upon a time - her families choice for her and he was obnoxious and self-centered and I mean Ariana isn't perfect but she hated the guy! I kind of felt like him coming on the show and taking over the Report was his way of asserting that he was going to be there when she didn't make it through. Like you tried...but you can't get rid of me...you will be mine :neutral:
    Whoops forgot to add the pics....give me 10 minutes!

@dreamprisoner - Welcome! Prism is one of my favourites! She's a plum! And lol Serena and Prism...now THAT would be something to see. Bahahahhahahahahahaha! And yeah... I never explained much about Ariana and the other Reporter guy. They were engaged once upon a time - her families choice for her and he was obnoxious and self-centered and I mean Ariana isn't perfect but she hated the guy! I kind of felt like him coming on the show and taking over the Report was his way of asserting that he was going to be there when she didn't make it through. Like you tried...but you can't get rid of me...you will be mine :neutral:

Yeah I read the magnize part. But I meant one which I can "see" them on the date not just read it in a tabloid
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    Wow! That was such a fun chapter! The spooky party looked awesome. I can't wait to see who the 3 kisses ared
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Such eventful update! So many alien abductions? That's crazy! I rarely have them in my game. Thankfully.

I can understand how hard the eliminations must be. Every girl is so unique and beautiful. Hight amount of exceptional beauties entered this challenge. :)

Loved the costume party! Valentina watching Prism made me laugh. I know what you're doing! says her face. :D
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Hehehe Prism is the best :)

Are you happy with how The Crown ended @Kamio ? I was. It was kind of predictable though.
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    This was such a cool chapter, I totally loved the costume party!! Everyone was so beautiful!
    And I was really sad to see Sixela go home, but I really liked the way you wrote it.. it all made sense :) And that shot with the alien baby was so cute / funny :D Was that the only baby they had? I mean, after so many abductions you'd think they had more right? (but then again, only the males can get pregnant.. :smiley: )
    And yeah... I never explained much about Ariana and the other Reporter guy. They were engaged once upon a time - her families choice for her and he was obnoxious and self-centered and I mean Ariana isn't perfect but she hated the guy! I kind of felt like him coming on the show and taking over the Report was his way of asserting that he was going to be there when she didn't make it through. Like you tried...but you can't get rid of me...you will be mine :neutral:

Omg I love that you gave her a backstory with him, I totally remember that from a bunch of chapters ago! :smiley: That's super creepy tho :o
    Origin ID: Selxna
    @Sel - Ah I know! I thought that it would be a cool subplot but it fell to the way side. :disappointed:

and yeah - only Alien Baby in this save. Prunce Julius has been abducted twice - seriously these Aliens are nuts!!! - but they seem to be smart enough to leave the crown prince of Simtopia - ah - baby free :lol:

@Spottydog714 - I loved th Crown. Adelyn still annoys me as a character - she is just not my kind of person- but I did enjoy her more towards the end of he book. I kind of wanted her to end up with ....
    Kyle Woodwork

But they rarely go for the guy I want them to pick when it comes to books. Hunger Games, Switched etc.

Twilight is about the only tIme the main character picked the guy I was rooting for.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    LOVE the new updates! So spoiled now. Still cheering for Ella (and the two were adorable in their roman soldier outfits!) #simsoccermomma
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @Spottydog714 - I loved th Crown. Adelyn still annoys me as a character - she is just not my kind of person- but I did enjoy her more towards the end of he book. I kind of wanted her to end up with ....
    Kyle Woodwork

But they rarely go for the guy I want them to pick when it comes to books. Hunger Games, Switched etc.

Twilight is about the only tIme the main character picked the guy I was rooting for.

Heh, that's funny, I always wanted her to end up with
    Eikko

because
    Kyle
    felt too cliche. But I did like
    Kyle
    . He was a great character.
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    Sad that Sixela left, but at least it was on good terms! And I'm super happy that Savannah is in third now! She still has a shot! (But so do the other girls)
    edited October 2016
    Apologies in advance...it is a loooooooooong chapter! :wink:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 25

4_zps0ngblke9.png

And a little reminder of who is still in the competition!!!! Click the spoiler ;)

The Selected!!!!

Savannaht_zpsfoqkgqyb.pngVivianat_zps9mkzgrby.pngValentinat_zpslx4srlze.pngprismt_zpsjmad7alw.pngSkyet_zpsfjwcunac.pngdeliat_zpsakasabdn.pngArianat_zpsijohtngj.pngAlexat_zpsvpzewflj.pngAddisont_zpsjshczmld.pngDominiquet_zpskojpay7p.pngMingt_zpsu3jl2wr5.pngsapphiret_zps0u96klau.pngEllat_zpsd5u5i9am.png

Week 4.1
    Monday, Day 21

Ariana
    Gardens, Early Morning

Ariana was instantly happy when she received Julius' invitation to join him for breakfast. She had already been up for awhile and ready for the day ,so with a quick stop by her bathroom mirror to 'Freshen Up' she was on her way.

Ariana and the Prince's last date had been an overwhelmingly intimate and romantic affair at the castle ruins and Ariana had fallen for him hard. She was just a little bit excited to spend some time alone with him.

I mean...can we just appreciate how beautiful this rainforest inspired setting is for just one minute? Yep, we're in love.

10-09-16_10-00-00nbspAM_zps6bakxtsf.png

Prince Julius was pretty excited to see Ariana as well. He instantly pulled her into a lingering embrace and my heart melted.

10-09-16_10-04-09nbspAM_zpssbj2gutl.png

The two lovebirds chatted happily on the patio for a few moments...

10-09-16_10-04-57nbspAM_zpszew55lle.png

...before rumbling from their stomaches and the rich delicious scent of freshly made 'French Toast' reminded the two that they were rather hungry and they wrapped up their conversation and headed over to their beautiful breakfast gazebo.

10-09-16_10-06-03nbspAM_zpsfgb3vv35.png

The two sat in silence for a few moments as they savoured their dish, relaxed smiles transporting easily.

10-09-16_10-06-47nbspAM_zps05c8rf68.png

10-09-16_10-06-26nbspAM_zpswihabyvs.png

10-09-16_10-07-06nbspAM_zps6jwkn74b.png

Things stayed 'Friendly' as breakfast wore on and their plates emptied. Prince Julius rolled a whim to 'Dance Together' with Ariana but he hadn't planned for any music and the setting/timing just didn't seem right so, we decided to pass on the dancing and see what else would come from the date.

10-09-16_10-07-20nbspAM_zpsxwzrtvjt.png

Turns out that the light and happy conversation quickly turned into flirtatious and teasing looks and Julius almost immediately rolled the want to 'Kiss Ariana'. Now that I could do :wink:

10-09-16_10-08-29nbspAM_zpsd11zufmt.png

Knowing that their date was coming to an end and time was running out, Julius pulled Ariana from her seat. He smiled tenderly at her for a few moments before pulling her in for another lingering hug.

10-09-16_10-10-52nbspAM_zpsxn9lv8qw.png

10-09-16_10-11-18nbspAM_zpsjervv1u7.png

10-09-16_10-11-20nbspAM_zpswjjbn53a.png

Knowing that he couldn't leave their date without following the desire of his heart he leant in for a kiss, catching the girl off guard.

10-09-16_10-12-02nbspAM_zpsp3xuyihr.png

10-09-16_10-12-14nbspAM_zps88kbom8r.png

10-09-16_10-12-28nbspAM_zpsjzete8la.png

Ariana's eyes shot open in surprise and her stomach exploded with a thousand butterflies. It took Ariana a few moments, but she eventually settled into the soft touch of Julius' lips and he deepened the kiss in response.

10-09-16_10-13-27nbspAM_zpsgjd1pwsr.png

10-09-16_10-13-37nbspAM_zpskgycrkl5.png

There was some serious swooning afterwards and with a promise to see each other again soon Julius headed off to other side of the gardens for his next date.

10-09-16_10-14-03nbspAM_zpsrh5mlxjf.png

I love simple dates like this - I mean, don't get me wrong I love the romantically intense dates as well - but there is something so special about seeing two happy people simply enjoying each other's company.

I just have a soft spot for romances build on friendship. As such I do NOT have a favourite contestant at this point in time...I have a few :P. Yep! I am officially rooting for a number of the girls and you'd be surprised by who has captured the prince's heart. Julius aspiration in life at this point in time is to find his 'Soul mate' and we all know how important friendship is to that aspiration. <3

Date Overview
    Milestones: 1st Kiss Date Medal: Gold|Legendary Ariana’s Tally: 7
    Friendship: Good Friends 3/5
    Romance: Lovebirds just over 1/2
    Extras: Love the ease of their relationship

~*~

Delia
    Back Gardens, Mid-Day

I wasn't sure how this date was going to go after the beauty of the Prince's date with Ariana,but I was eager to see what these two would pull out of the bag. Knowing the Delia had to stay true to her love of jewel tones and knowing that nothing else seemed to really "be her" I switched up the colour of her classical dress from emerald green to this beautiful purple hue.

10-09-16_10-42-29nbspAM_zpst46eg22r.png

Julius instantly approved of the vibrant colour...

10-09-16_10-42-09nbspAM_zpsj6ejfrb5.png

...and pulled Delia into a hug, his mood instantly shifting to 'Flirty'.

10-09-16_10-43-37nbspAM_zpsjcg1p95z.png

10-09-16_10-45-55nbspAM_zpsjkwkdqch.png

Julius wasted no time 'Complimenting' Delia on her outfit and being the bold girl that she is...Delia grinned just as flirtatiously back and modelled the outfit from her best angles for him.

10-09-16_10-45-17nbspAM_zpsqsgequa9.png

10-09-16_10-45-41nbspAM_zpsgan4gqqd.png

Go get him tiger!

10-09-16_10-45-55nbspAM-2_zpsymxvew3t.png

Julius had planned a rather simple afternoon for them and I like to think that they discussed what had transpired between Delia and Sophie after Sophie's elimination. It was no secret that the two had, had a massive split and I am certain that Julius wanted to touch base with Delia and offer some hope that their friendship could survive.

10-09-16_10-46-35nbspAM_zpscnkfy7dq.png

10-09-16_10-46-58nbspAM_zpshyp8g0wo.png

10-09-16_10-48-10nbspAM_zpsooti7n3m.png

Thise two were really sweet together and the lemonade looked so dang delicious! It is like 30C here at the moment Ok. I would kill for a cool drink...BRB!

Anyway, things started to feel a little Disney-esque when Delia rose to fill the bird feeder and a number of brilliantly coloured birds instantly flew down.

10-09-16_10-48-53nbspAM_zpsp6gyw9nn.png

10-09-16_10-49-01nbspAM_zpsao4cvzap.png

10-09-16_10-49-15nbspAM_zps35zfzbaw.png

Knowing Sophie's penchant for fairytales, Julius was sure that feeding the birds reminded Delia of her friend and he pulled the beautiful brunette into a hug, wiping imaginary tears from her face.

10-09-16_10-50-05nbspAM_zpsjowea6jf.png

And well... this is Julius, and he seems to be falling into a bit of pattern.

Is a girl crying?

Yes? Well, wipe the tears from her face.

Does she still seems down?

Yes? Well, give her a kiss...

10-09-16_10-50-30nbspAM_zps1q2j95uf.png

10-09-16_10-50-39nbspAM_zps6os8rbsl.png

10-09-16_10-51-19nbspAM_zpsvy7rn5m9.png

Ah Julius...we love you anyway. How many Kisses is that now anyway? First there was Prism (you know if we count stolen kisses), then came Dominique, Alexa, Addison, Skye, Ariana and now Delia. All up that comes to a grand total of 7 kisses! Phew, we are a little bit keen there aren't we buddy!

These two had their date meter in the Gold zone within a few minutes. No joke. They rocked up instantly flirty...got along like a house on fire and could not keep their hands off of each other until the end of their date. I didn't take any screenshots...but they were going at it well into the early hours of the evening and were starting to impede on the Prince's third date. Oops! Put those tounges away people! Things to do, people to see and places to be!

Date Overview
    Milestones: 1st Kiss
    Date Medal: Gold|Legendary Delia’s Tally: 6
    Friendship: Friends | Just Over 1/2
    Romance: Lovebirds 3/5
    Extras: They were instantly flirty. Oh Sims, you make me laugh sometimes :lol:

~*~

Prism
    Fountain Courtyard, Evening

Can I just start off by saying that I love Prism. Before I'd even sent her out to join Julius for their date she'd rolled a want for him and I have never laughed so hard. Somebody - and I won't name, names - wanted to get in some good ol' Woohoo. I'm trying to keep this a clean/PG Friendly challenge sweet pea. Ah....such a good laugh. Anyway, Prism joined Julius out in the gardens at 7pm sharp - which I keep forgetting is still light in Windenburg.

10-09-16_6-41-12nbspPM_zpsbxepqir0.png

10-09-16_6-41-44nbspPM_zps2ehxhz0u.png

I mean, I'm not complaining...the lighting in Windenburg is beautiful but I was desperate for the sunset to set by the time 8pm rolled around. Maybe it was a glitch...but Julius and Prism enjoyed a lovely conversation on the couches while we waited for night to roll in. It was meant to be a late dinner date after all.

10-09-16_6-43-07nbspPM_zpsb8ta1cab.png

10-09-16_6-43-45nbspPM_zpsgs2kixpq.png

10-09-16_6-44-59nbspPM_zpsm6mvx7pk.png

10-09-16_6-47-23nbspPM_zpsawevkerl.png

10-09-16_6-47-24nbspPM_zpsesbzgst4.png

Ok...so the conversation didn't last very long. Shoot me!

10-09-16_6-47-41nbspPM_zpsxyb2vdgu.png

10-09-16_6-48-05nbspPM_zpsckolgj5q.png

10-09-16_6-47-51nbspPM_zpssliqy9pb.png

When the two lovebirds finally disengaged from each other the sun had set and dinner was served.
    And believe it or not, the two actually had a great conversation and worked on bumping their friendship meter higher.

10-09-16_6-54-08nbspPM_zpsphmorl3j.png

10-09-16_6-55-17nbspPM_zpsozcgd3bm.png

10-09-16_7-01-13nbspPM_zps80h9tgk8.png

I love Prism's hair here. She might be a nutter, but the girl is actually crazy beautiful. Ha! See what I did there? Yeah... ok... only funny to myself. Eh. I can live with that!

Right yeah...so I mean they did actually talk - you know, for awhile - it's not like they practically raced to the hot tub after dinner and got stuck back into it or anything... *shifty eyes*

10-09-16_7-19-14nbspPM_zpskgyqqjvg.png

10-09-16_7-19-36nbspPM_zpspcuzyf0p.png

10-09-16_7-19-50nbspPM_zpsqwlebdoc.png

Date Overview
    Milestones: Loads of Kiss? I don't know...these two are constantly rolling wants to make out. Maybe the milestone of this date is that they actually talked?
    Date Medal: Gold | Legendary
    Prism’s Tally: 5
    Friendship: 2/5
    Romance: Lovers 4/5
    Extras: Sometimes it's all about the passion...right? RIGHT?

~*~

And that my wonderful readers is where I shall leave you for now! Up next? Two more dates and the Group Event.

Post edited by Kamio on
    OMG i was so happy when i saw this, the dates were set up so great! ariana's was so cute, i loved it & i loved the theme :D i also love the dress you gave her, it's so pretty <3
    i'm so happy things are going well for them :)
    same for delia, the purple looks so good on her! *.*
    it also seems like it's easier for the prince with the girls in general, in the beginning it was a bit different, now the dates kinda flow on their own.. (at least that's how it seems :D)
    even prism, she's so funny but so cutee! :smiley:
    i loved the bright pink lipstick with her dress, a bit freaky looking :D so funny how they're all over each other :D
    great chapter, i loved all of the dates! <3
    edited October 2016
    @Spottydog714 - How funny! I had a feeling that she wasn't going to end up with K :wink: but I had high hopes. Oh, well! I'm debating going back and reading the whole series again...or re-reading 'The Glittering Court' by Richelle Mead (Girls in Adalasia join a company which trains them up to be Nobel Men's wives and they are compete against each other and are ranked on their skills and demeanor and then married off) which I'm hoping to tie into another challenge type situation to kick start a Royal Kindgom Challenge...but we'll see. It is that, or the History Challenge.

@Ruby10990 - I think that Savannah is in with more than a shot...but shhhh!

@Sel - Haha! I am glad that you liked it!!!! I tried to switch up the girls outfits for their second dates I spent awhile trying to find the right one for Ariana :smile: And yeah...the dates have a real flow now. I love watching how it flows and how the dates are different with each girl...aka following their whims and the date goals. Funny story (I am a bit ahead of my posts) on the Prince's next date with Ariana one of the goals was to watch TV :lol::lol::lol: - it did NOT happen. Hahahahahahahahah!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Wow! He's moving fast! And it's good that none of the other ladies are watching!! Lol!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    The Prince really doesn't let anything burn. I mean come on he has to try out a few kisses to know what he wants ;)
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Loved the update and the joke! <3
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    edited October 2016
    Wow! He's moving fast! And it's good that none of the other ladies are watching!! Lol!
    Hahahahahahahaha! Yes I agree! I am following the date goals and more often than not kissing is one of them :smile:
    Post edited by Kamio on
    The%20Insider_zps6un0ck9l.png

The Palace has just released these images from the group date. It looks like they had an amazing time and we can not wait to see more!

10-10-16_10-33-24nbspAM_zpsnq3scwkd.png

10-10-16_10-34-24nbspAM_zpsbprf9kzx.png

10-10-16_10-35-47nbspAM_zps6vp9vwof.png

10-10-16_10-37-46nbspAM_zpskozo9jg2.png
    aw they all look super cute playing with the slide! :D
    edited October 2016
    @Sel - Naw thanks! It was so much fun watching them! I only bough 'Backyard Stuff' recently so it was fun to explore it with them and kind of cool to see the girls "let their hair down" :lol:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 26

4_zps0ngblke9.png

Week 4.1
    Tuesday, Day 22

All
    Women's Room, Early Morning

These girls are getting along like a house on fire... and I don't mean that in a bad way as in where's the explosion and did you remember to take out insurance kind of 'on fire'... I mean they are all really good friends.

10-06-16_11-15-44nbspPM_zpsrfv1mqlr.png

Ok, so let's be honest. Prism isn't exactly everyone's favourite, Valentina tends to get a little catty and a number of the girls prefer to avoid each other...but overall, they are a pretty mellow bunch of girls who genuinely enjoy each other's company.

10-06-16_11-18-17nbspPM_zpsyaayzd51.png

10-06-16_11-23-37nbspPM_zpsrxmjyrav.png

Sapphire religiously grabs herself a cup of coffee every morning...

10-06-16_11-16-47nbspPM_zpsgv2iinrl.png

...Dominique and Savannah always ended up together somewhere having a good laugh...

Valentina is pretty much always on her own, or attempting some form of sociable communication by snickering in Alexa's ear...

10-06-16_2-24-17nbspPM_zpssseg0y0s.png

...and our golden trio [Ella, Skye and Vivana] are almost always together - even if there is almost always one or two more ring-ins hanging around.

10-06-16_11-12-20nbspPM_zpsheajjl6l.png

It is so hard realising that I'm slowing going to have to say goodbye to all of these girls bar one. I'm going to miss the crazy explosion of colour that comes with their different tastes, the fact that something is always going on and the brilliance that each and every one of them brings into the mix.
    ~*~

Valentina
    Roman Ruins, Early Afternoon

So this date got off to a later start than I originally intended and it may or may not have had something to do with Julius staying up a little too late last night with Prism. No funny business though. Promise :blush:

Anyway... Valentina headed off to meet the prince at this beautiful Roman Inspired Colosseum at around 2 p.m. Julius was pretty sure that a picnic in the gardens was not Valentina's idea of a good time and figured that some a little grander and more secluded was Valentina's kind of date.

10-06-16_1-55-53nbspPM_zps12bulaou.png

10-06-16_1-56-30nbspPM_zpsni0qvkro.png

And can we just say. I love this little set! I edited a roman inspired build off of the gallery and went for a beauty and the beast inspired interior. Valentina is no Belle and Julius is no beast but I was having a bit of Disney moment ok guys. I've had a few recently but shh! All will be revealed... Can you say themed Report/Ball? :lol:

10-06-16_1-58-13nbspPM_zpsfakmsd06.png

10-06-16_1-56-59nbspPM_zpskfhnvlve.png

10-06-16_1-57-26nbspPM_zps2td4olit.png

Yeah ok. Valentina was more than just a little impressed with the venue.

10-06-16_1-58-13nbspPM_zpsfakmsd06.png

It came with a beautiful view of the sea and their own private pianist...which of course inspired the two to waste no time with chit chat. Their moods instantly sky rocketed to flirty and they claimed the dance floor.

10-06-16_2-00-42nbspPM_zpsblnj2gm1.png

10-06-16_2-01-01nbspPM_zps8yza7efu.png

10-06-16_2-03-29nbspPM_zpsyaseqqwo.png

I told you that it came with a view of the sea.

10-06-16_2-01-46nbspPM_zpsldkyqiv7.png

[img][/img]

Things were heating up pretty quickly between these two. I mean they were practically oozing tension and passion. Maybe it's all the red?

10-06-16_2-04-51nbspPM_zpslfj9vedw.png

10-06-16_2-05-16nbspPM_zpsqpopzuls.png

And Valentina being Valentina...she wasn't about to let the other girls get ahead of her too quickly.

10-06-16_2-12-43nbspPM_zpsk6qnburu.png

10-06-16_2-13-23nbspPM_zpspvicw940.png

Yeah... are you surprised? Because I wasn't. These two have been building up to this ever since their first date where they were both rolling wants to kiss each other like crazy. Afterward this stolen moment, the date goals suggest that the two actually spend some time having 'deep conversations' and I figured it was probably a good idea all things considered. These two had more in common than just a physical attraction to each other.

They chatted about foreign policy. Valentina was the most travelled out of all of the girls and had no qualms about weighing in on the politics that came with running a country. No one else had really touched on that side of things and Julius found himself lost in the conversation. Enjoying for the first time in his life, actually talking about that side of his life.

10-06-16_2-06-41nbspPM_zpszixc88eh.png

10-06-16_2-08-39nbspPM_zpspe8zisj7.png

10-06-16_2-07-34nbspPM_zpsbu7halts.png

Things turned flirty once again when Julius decided that he wanted to sneak in another kiss...so with some easy flirting the two drifted over to the couch and spent a lazy afternoon drinking each other in as the sun set over the water.

10-06-16_2-09-51nbspPM_zpssu1ia4i9.png

10-06-16_2-10-20nbspPM_zps8ujjqx7m.png

10-06-16_2-11-03nbspPM_zps69wnugbz.png

10-06-16_2-14-03nbspPM_zps6hwufefv.png

Like it or not, Valentina and Julius probably have the 'hottest' blend of passion and friendship. There may be some other two's in the competition but Valentina understands the pressures of a royal life better than the other girls and that definitely puts some weight behind her standing in the competition...even if she is one of the girls that he has rolled the least amount of wants for.

10-06-16_2-15-57nbspPM_zpsujycuxtw.png

10-06-16_2-15-14nbspPM_zpsijymtx5r.png

This date was an amazing success and they were practically sitting on a gold medal date, within 5 minutes.

Date Overview
    Milestones: 1st Kiss Date Medal: Gold|Legendary Valentina’s Tally: 4
    Friendship: Good Friends 3/5
    Romance: Romantic Interests 4/5
    Extras: Valentina brings out the snob in Julius and I'm not so sure if I like it.

~*~

Viviana
    The Gardens, Late Evening

This date took me a little by surprise. Julius had just returned from his date with Valentina and was wandering up to his room when he passed by Viviana (I didn't think to snap a picture because I wasn't actually expecting this to happen) and instantly rolled the want to be friendly with her. These two 'lovebirds' haven't been on a date since the first week and even though I had plans for their date later in the week... I had to follow Julius' lead.

I hadn't officially set up their date site yet and just had to indulge these two when I realised just how sweet their first movie inspired date was. You see... I'd planned for a movie night out under the stars for the girls the next day as part of their all in group date and it seemed only fitting that these two movie buffs test it out.

10-10-16_11-19-36nbspAM_zpsvqy6vrij.png

Viviana was just a little bit excited when she realised where he was taking her... and I mean, can you blame her?

10-10-16_11-19-36nbspAM_zpsvqy6vrij.png

10-10-16_11-19-02nbspAM_zpscndy9ahe.png

She practically flipped out! The two ended up watching the Rise of the Dead or something like that...

10-10-16_11-21-13nbspAM_zpslju7i9su.png

...and yeah you can shoot me if you want. I didn't get a picture of Viviana choosing to sit on a poof/beanbag in front of the screen instead of loving it up on the couch like you normally do on a date.

Come on girl! You aren't making this 'getting out of the friend zone thing' any easier with that decision. I actually intervened here and sent the pair off to the couch. These two haven't fallen into the 'Just Friends' category just yet so I was hankering for the pair to get a kiss under their belt.

10-10-16_11-21-57nbspAM_zpsk5hn2vif.png

10-10-16_11-21-34nbspAM_zpsvy3ioaew.png

Yeah...it didn't happen. The movie ended all to quickly and Julius was pretty exhausted by this point. Aaaaah! You guys!!! This is not how I wanted this date to go! Aaaaaargh! I actually think that these two are really sweet together and if they could just make that little jump out of the friend zone and into the end zone :wink: I'd be dancing at my desk.

Date Overview
    Milestones: ---
    Date Medal: Silver Viviana’s Tally: 5
    Friendship: 100% Good Friends
    Romance: 15% Love Birds
    Extras: WHY YOU NO KISS??? ARGH!!!

NOTE: Julius has actually been having a really hard time getting out of the friend zone with a number of the girls (see those that have gone home). More often than not they were knocking back his advances. I really don't want that to be the case with these two so I'm playing it safe. Viviana already knocked him back once and if this was the first week she'd have already gone home.

~*~
    Wednesday, Day 23

Savannah,
    The Gardens, Mid-Morning

I've been keen for this date for awhile. Savannah and the Prince blew me away on their first date. I really thought that Savannah was just elimination fodder after their friendship bar was a little low after their introductions in the 1st week, but they had such an instant connection of their first date that I just knew that she was sticking around for awhile. I can't put my finger on it...but there is just something about these two when they get together. They are like little school kids on their first day of holidays, giddy and shy and yet super excited to be together.

As we all know, Wednesday is Group Date Day and what better way to sneak in a date with one lucky lady before the day gets underway than to rock up at the venue and have a blast together before everyone else rocks up.

10-10-16_10-06-08nbspAM_zps8mc3whl6.png

They were grinning like plumbots as soon as they saw each other.

10-10-16_10-06-25nbspAM_zpsyrkiw2go.png

10-10-16_10-07-00nbspAM_zpsnjoac0a1.png

10-10-16_10-07-14nbspAM_zps5rz636bv.png

...and weren't as subtle as they thought they were checking each other out shirtless.

10-10-16_10-07-29nbspAM_zpsadqbipwo.png

Conversation between these two was crazy easy!

10-10-16_10-07-42nbspAM_zpsb7l7nbqe.png

10-10-16_10-08-48nbspAM_zpsttsjxxm0.png

10-10-16_10-08-59nbspAM_zpszut0v0af.png

...and the little grins and lingering looks were numerous too might I add!

10-10-16_10-09-21nbspAM_zpsene4i2gu.png

10-10-16_10-09-31nbspAM_zpsxvjrnzzi.png

10-10-16_10-09-49nbspAM_zpsbvp1uwdl.png

Being the two big kids that they are and seeing as their date bar was already hovering around silver after all of their 'stories' and 'flirting' I decided that it was time for them to christen the waterslide. I like to think that Savannah challenged Julius to a sliding competition...but realistically I think that she went first because she wanted to make the most of him seeing her partially unclothed. The romance is not lacking when it comes to these two...

10-10-16_10-11-26nbspAM_zpskeqkwbqw.png

10-10-16_10-11-24nbspAM_zpspanxqo1r.png

10-10-16_10-11-59nbspAM_zpsxeaw3n8k.png

10-10-16_10-12-44nbspAM_zps6ztj9zbi.png

Not the most ladylike of poses there Savannah. A for effort though!

10-10-16_10-12-36nbspAM_zpsj6ujkctn.png

10-10-16_10-14-21nbspAM_zpsj4lhfopm.png

10-10-16_10-12-49nbspAM_zpsq6jhqnnx.png

10-10-16_10-14-56nbspAM_zps4osxx5zn.png

These two had a ton of fun even if some of their poses were questionable :laugh: Unfortunately for these two - and for myself because I was seriously loving watching them together - it was getting close to mid-day and their Date Bar was still sitting on Silver with one very obvious goal going unfulfilled.

10-10-16_10-15-21nbspAM_zpsvxog1uvt.png

10-10-16_10-15-43nbspAM_zps7f4hj3ok.png

Knowing that he couldn't keep this place to themselves for much longer Julius went for it. Drenched, covered in water and their hair slicked back, Julius and Savannah shared their first kiss of this competition under the warmth of the afternoon sun.

10-10-16_10-15-52nbspAM_zpsf0foor31.png

10-10-16_10-16-24nbspAM_zpsr4j87jma.png

10-10-16_10-16-29nbspAM_zpsvq2apmbi.png

Date Overview
    Milestones: First Kiss
    Date Medal: Gold
    Savannah’s Tally: 8
    Friendship: 95% Good Friends
    Romance: 100% Love Birds
    Extras: Hey another date where they both got saturated! If Julius choses Savannah I hope that he proposes infront of the fountains!!!<3

~*~

Yay!!! I loved writing this chapter. I loved writing the next one even more! It was such a fun party to throw. :lol:

Heads up I am going away for three days so this is the last update you will get until sometime on Thursday or Friday. It just depends on when I can get at my computer for an hour or two. :smile:

Heh, Savannah might be my favourite now. As much as I love Prism, I prefer the more friendly dates with little bits of romance.
    EkpFDaf.png