Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I want to see him or her clicking the stereo during the stream!

Finally, another livestream, I wonder if it happens again, once him or her clicking the stereo to show use the new radio stations, I might as well see if it's here, if my favorite radio station does not appear in this game, I would rather cry if it happens, believe me, I still love hip hop, you know wonder why I love it? Because it is the popular radio station like pop from the base game. Any questions?

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited October 2016
    The festival trailer had one of the songs from the new station playing when they got to the romantic festival. I must say I liked it.
  • rbubblesrbubbles Posts: 158 Member
    According to the City Living wiki, there will be a new radio station with "cultural" music. I also remember it either being confirmed by a guru on twitter or in a stream, but I can't remember exactly. However, we'll probably find out on the 24th when the embargo is lifted and everyone that went to SimsCamp can gush about the new pack.
  • shadowiciashadowicia Posts: 591 Member
    Why do you keep making these posts?
  • DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    You make my favorite threads.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I don't even know how!
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    Any questions?

WHY.gif
    Because I wanted you to signed it so it needs to return back to The Sims 4 the third time!
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/901440/apology-and-hip-hop-radio-station-petition-10-signatures#latest
    shadowicia wrote: »
    Why do you keep making these posts?
    Because we need to wait and find if my favorite music needs to be added. I want all radio stations from The Sims 4 packs to add more than one!
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    Yeah, yeah... we all know... that's all you ever post about...
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    There is not a hip hop radio station in CL. Move on. Maybe one day, they will add it. May be not.
    Either way. Posting 10 different threads about the same thing should be considered spamming, but what do I know?
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    edited October 2016
    For plums sake we get it OK. You want your Hip hop/RnB stations back, you've already made about 5 threads already about this. Just let it go O-K. :)

Edit: I counted 9 threads, 9 I say!
  • SimmingLoveSimmingLove Posts: 280 Member
  • Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    You NEVER LET THAT LIGHT DIE BROTHER! Keep the torch high! Hip Hop OR NO HOP. You get me? This isn't gonna end. I'm dropping toddlers and apartments and cars and CASt and Open World and Hunger and Peace and I AM RIDING the HIP HOP TRAIN.... right until it crashes and burns in the firey pit of disregard, laid bare upon the rocks of "We hear you!" That's right- YOU BURN! I BURN!

Now, let me just go get a drink for the trip- hold that train bro-
    MrMonty96 wrote: »
    For plums sake we get it OK. You want your Hip hop/RnB stations back, you've already made about 5 threads already about this. Just let it go O-K. :)

Edit: I counted 9 threads, 9 I say!
    OK sorry, I promise your drama threads @MrMonty96
    You NEVER LET THAT LIGHT DIE BROTHER! Keep the torch high! Hip Hop OR NO HOP. You get me? This isn't gonna end. I'm dropping toddlers and apartments and cars and CASt and Open World and Hunger and Peace and I AM RIDING the HIP HOP TRAIN.... right until it crashes and burns in the firey pit of disregard, laid bare upon the rocks of "We hear you!" That's right- YOU BURN! I BURN!

Now, let me just go get a drink for the trip- hold that train bro-
    *hearing his mom stuck inside his head* [Mom: Jeremia! You need to admit your mistakes.] *stops thinking* You are right, and you too @MrMonty96 I'm really am a horrible person, OK I'm not gonna be happy with this! *walks away sadly*
  • Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    No way! You're not walking away from this! I know horrible people on this board and you're not one of them. I AM SERIOUS! Follow it through- what else you got to do? Just keep posting away!
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member

If nothing else, they're consistent and pretty much not shying away from what they want. I've seen repetitive threads that made me ask after reading: "Ok, what made this thread necessary?"