Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds: A Sims 4 Building & Genetics Challenge (Thread Moved)

Comments

• NewToTheSimsNewToTheSims Posts: 1,160 Member

@Meeshelby You're very welcome! Yippee! LOL. Glad to have you as a follower. I haven't gone in to visit Glasgow much this past week, but I'm hoping to at least play him a little bit next week in between my prompts. XD

LateKnightSimmer
  • PerislaPerisla Posts: 24 Member
    Hi all, I'm new to the forum and stumbled across this thread. This looks like such a fun challenge, and I love seeing all of these big generational families of yours! Here's a few comments from pictures on the last few pages:

@Heckstress17 - I love your pictures! You've done a great job of giving each of your sims a unique personality and look. Beautiful decorating too. I just started the Day of the Dead challenge in my game, and it looks like the same people give you the same skulls if you ask them twice. I'm not completely sure if that's true, but that's what seems to happen when I ask the same person more than once.

@OJenn - Generation 9!! That is awesome, and what an impressive family tree! You sure do have some beautiful sims. And the town is coming along nicely!

@JordanNicoleJJ - I just love the way you edit your pictures. They are gorgeous. And fall looks amazing in your game! Beautiful colors! Glad you
    found the love of simming again, it's always nice when you get to enjoy your game again! And what a fun Halloween/graduation party! Noah and Violet's wedding was just beautiful. I love that venue! Baby Yara is too cute!

@debjameswhite - Twin boys! I always have girls in my game, so I'm always excited to see baby boys. Your family looks very cute, and I loved the picture of Saul at the club, lol. So confident!

@Letchy15 - Your sims are soooo cute! I can't get over Xara, she is adorable!

@Francisca464 - Hymn and Wei make a great couple! I love the restaurant you had them eating at, it looks so tropical! Hymn looked beautiful in her wedding dress, and it looked like a very fun wedding.

@amadazulsim - Those monsters under the bed are so frequent in my game that my poor sim kids never get any sleep! Neither do the parents, because they get woken up to go spray under the bed so often! Those kids are all so cute, and Daniel is quite a hunk! Paige looked gorgeous in her wedding dress!
  • soulfullsoulfull Posts: 104 Member
    Welcome @Perisla! Can't wait to see your founding couple. Love to have new people join our family!! If I missed any other new folks just let me know...it's a mistake of the head & not the heart!! <3o:)<3
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @Meeshelby - Aw thank you! It was nice to catch up with your founders, they are probably sorely missed.

@Perisla hello! And welcome to the forums! So glad the challenge caught your eye!
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited October 2016
    Hi all, I was so happy to see so many people update recently. :) Life's been very busy but should be slowing down to allow me some free/sim time soon. I'm happy to say my nephew was born a few days ago! I haven't played much, but enough to see the kids as teens and pick who my heir will be. Enough rambling, comment time!

@JordanNicoleJJ - I'm using these eyes :smile: You convinced me Noah should'n't be heir when you said he got his Moms wide hips. I've had a few male sims with the pear shape and I'm just like no. I get him and Violet being "too perfect", it can get a bit boring and predictable. I'm loving how the skins look in your game. Lately my graphics have been kinda plum. I updated my drivers but something's changed. Also your pic editing looks amazing too. The wedding was beautiful and lol luckily happened before Violet realized she was too hot for Noah :D RIP Amos, the graveyard looks great too! I really need to step up my community lot game. :o Where is the bridge at and why haven't I ever seen it all lit up like that?? Yara's a cutie. She reminds me a lot of Violet's daughter from my game. It's funny cause originally was gonna play Violet and my sim Tyrion as the heir, but I changed my mind at the last second too lol Your pictures are so good right now. I'm here going through the updates to comment and I'm just like sitting here in envy of how bright everything is, and how well decorated all of your lots are. Stop it lol! I'm rooting for poor awkward Janette and Owen. Owen and Rose seemed to have hit it off, but there's something more exciting about having to make it work for Janette and him.

@Francisca464 - Yay! I'm always super happy to see you post an update. Literally every time I post I wanna tag you in the hopes that you'll come back to the thread, but I don't wanna bother you. I'd be tagging you all the time lol. Congrats on the new job! Busy is good, but like you said adjusting takes awhile. I really admire you coming back after all this time and picking up on comments like you were never gone. How do you do it? I've been terrible with my commenting lately and I'm always totally overwhelmed and have no idea where to start. I totally agree @Tellex should make some new baby skins and come back to the challenge (shameless tag lol :wink: ) Your pics of the family on their summer vacation are making me want a vacation pack so bad! It's all tropical and perfect. Your weddings are to die for! Honestly your weddings are goals at this point. Wei looked super handsome with his rolled sleeves and jacket, and of course Hymn looked beautiful. That dress is gorgeous. I see lots of babies are expected in the family. I hope all of Hymn and Wei's rendezvous result in a baby for them too.

@amadazulsim - I'm glad to see you update :) Daniel is so handsome, and such a good Dad. The kids are lucky to have too great parents. I loved the kids selfies, they're all so cute. There's no way they won't age up well with such good looking parents. It's sad they couldn't get married before Ezra and Ona passed away, but I'm glad her wish for money came true. Paige looked so pretty, and the pics of her admiring herself in the mirror are great. Oh and thanks for the compliments on the names. Everyone always has such original names and here I am with like Jane and John lol Also what skins are you using? Your sims always look so pretty.

@Meeshelby - You're welcome for the ramblings on the game lol I can talk forever about video games, especially the sims. I'm really looking forward to seeing what new things future packs hold for ts4. I remember when we got the last pack for ts3 the island one with house boats, jet skis, and deep sea diving. It was the absolute best, and so unexpected. I know they can surprise me, and I need it now lol. Your pictures have been so nice and bright lately. I feel like everyone's been editing their pics so nicely, and mine have begun to look really dull. I need pointers. Ramin and Amaya are such a sweet old couple. It was nice to see them leave the retirement home and come home with their family. I was so sad too see them die, but glad it was in the comfort of home.

@Letchy15 - omg baby Joseph is the cutest! I don't know if it's the freckles that are winning me over, or the dark eyes/light hair combination, but he's definitely my favorite for heir.

@Perisla - Welcome to the forums! We'd love to have you join the challenge. :) Thank you so much for the compliments on my family and pictures. Also thanks for the tip on the day of the dead challenge. I haven't noticed if the same sims give the same skulls, but that would definitely make sense, I'll have to pay attention next time I play.
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    edited October 2016
    @amadazulsim I love seeing your families. I couldn't help laughing though that everyone was just chatting with the ghost...and that's ok but they're afraid of monsters and no one believes the kids that they're there...

I loved Paige checking herself out in the mirror. She really was a pretty bride. Loved her dress!

@JordanNicoleJJ Oh I love Derek's new girl! She's cute. OMG Owen eating cake with Yara the next morning....Please don't waiver....<3 him so much! I didn't even recognize him without his glasses! (I do like Janette too though.)

@Meeshelby I'm always so sad when my sims die...it's so hard to let them go especially the ones we really love! I'm glad Gabriella gave Grimm sass!!!

@Letchy15 Baby Joseph is a cutie! Love that face!

@Perisla Welcome! I hope you join :)

Not a lot to update from the weekend…I didn’t take many screenshots…I’m playing a long life so it’s a lot of the same stuff but there’s a few…

Kenzie took her kids and their cousins (minus the twins) to the park.
    rMGm7.png
    rMGmi.png
    rMGms.png

Cute little family pic with the babies.
    rMGmx.JPG

Family time.
    rMGmL.png

Not sure why every sleepy guy hanging out in the park has to wear the painter outfit. Matt’s a doctor!
    rMGn3.png

Jayden was there so of course they played chess (This was another visit to the park).
    rMGnf.png

Dinner at a restaurant with tables not big enough for the family…will definitely address this in oasis springs!
    rMGob.png

Logan managing to have some fun time. This definitely feeds his geek needs.
    rMGoo.png

So does this!
    rMGoD.png

He also got an achievement….I missed one of his abductions apparently…
    rMGp9.JPG
    rMGpm.png
  • soulfullsoulfull Posts: 104 Member
    @debjameswhite I love you family pic w/ the babies!!! How are you able to capture that? I tried taking a picture with the phone camera, however it would only take a pic of Val & Brett & not Amiri. Also, how do you get the whole family tree pics of everyone; like the one in your signature? Thank you.
    Hello everyone!!
    Hi @soulfull :) So for the picture with the babies...when you're in town view and you go to manage the families that's how I get pictures with babies. I use the snipping tool (best program ever).

For my other pictures I take a screen shot of them in CAS and then I photoshop them. If you don't have photoshop elements or something like that, gimp is very similar and free.

Back with a small update on my gen 9 heir Charlotte
    Family Tree

So things between Daniel and Charlotte have been heating up, he is very persistent and wants to make his intent known.
    3c7566b16d.jpg

But then so does Colin, the cute little red head she met as a teen
    96e3d1f031.jpg

Charlotte has been more focused on her aspiration (Party Animal) than the guys
    2b1d0dea88.jpg

99a476e1ad.jpg

6ba901a602.jpg

5f2151d983.jpg

Not long after completing her second milestone Charlotte finally got the call she had been dreading. Audrey finally passed away.
    e7afc4e849.jpg

And even though it was a sad time for Charlotte and Corrina, they knew their father was waiting on the other side for their mother
    88d1bc42fe.jpg

Missing her mother Charlotte has taken up jogging to help clear her mind
    6a878353ef.jpg

ac72e8dd3d.jpg

Another of her hobbies is writing, and she recently applied for a position to write for the local column
    18e08b6385.jpg

Did I mention how persistant Daniel has been?
    8ec0320c81.jpg

6b8033a19a.jpg

Luckily Charlotte does not seem to mind though, I think she likes the attention
    01347f6acc.jpg

She hasn't really been leaning towards one guy over the other but I hope she will pick soon.
    db6703aeac.jpg
    If I have time I'll be back to comment later today. For now I wanted to post genetic comparisons for the twins since they became teens in my game.
    First up is Genji. He's a Loner who Loves The Outdoors. He really looks a lot like his Dad, but with his Mom's eye shape and hair color. He still has his Dads grey eyes though. I've decided he'll be my heir. :)
    vKuFdnu.jpg

Then there's Hanzo. He's Good and Gloomy. He aged up okay, but his super small version of his Mom's nose turns me off.
    2mAuolA.jpg

Now I'm off to play, happy simming!
    @Heckstress17 - I really like the way Genji turned out.
  • MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    edited October 2016
    Can someone please explain to me how THIS is happening? Click the link to see what I mean...a red-headed Goth child...with no other red heads in the family! The ONLY cc I use now genetics wise are maxis match. So I'm so confused how this happened! I hope the link works...it keeps taking me to the wrong person. Search "Jane Goth" at the bottom if you can't see her when you click the link.
  • Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    @JordanNicoleJJ Thank you! I really liked this wedding venue too. But it wasn't my best wedding, a lot of standing around and not enough sims to really fill the lot. Oh well :yum: Haha I won't tell Hymn. Jimi and Jana are adorable. I'm gonna make Hymn and Wei have more kids, Hymn is a family sim so she's probably going to hate me if there will be no more children :joy: Speaking of reproducing, lol, I put Cecil Hernandez in my game a while ago and he's very busy! He scored himself a gorgeous wife and had a bunch of kids, they are all really pretty :smiley: I'll take pictures of you when I'm in game again.

Violet and Noahs wedding was beautiful! She looked gorgeous with her hair straightened. Like Pocahontas :love: Ciara is a total cutie too. Is she a generated townie? Or did you make her to be Vi's BFF? Aww, I'm sad Amos died. Elliana is very pretty, I don't believe I've seen her before... OMG that bridge. I can't believe I've never noticed that! Where in Willow Creek is it? I like your new park! It fits with the autumn mod :smile: Yaaay first kiddo! Yara is a cool name, I like it. It's also nice that she inherited Violets skin tone. I like the dark skin/light eyes combo.

Ohhh Dereks date! I'm a bit torn, I'm happy seeing him happy, but I'm also a bit sad because he moved on from Absinthe. She does look really sweet though. LOL poor Noah. This is probably not what he expected from married life :joy: Rrrr Owen without a shirt, muahaha. Oh! and Janette is into him now? Boo hiss. I want Rose! Haha. Just kidding, Janette is a total cutie too. Xavier looks unique with the blond hair and dark skin. I do like Yara's looks better. For now, at least. It's hard to say when they're kids.

@debjameswhite Haha, that's okay. It has been a while since Liam was the heir. He was one of my favorite generations to play, the loverboy. I realized it was Lily who aged up later, lol. I probably got confused because they look so much alike. I'm glad I was wrong, because that would've been way too fast :yum: I get why you aww when you see sims freak out! It's kinda cute haha.

@amadazulsim OMG Daniel is so hunky in your game, still baffled. And such an amazing dad :smiley: Do you have a favorite kid? I like all of them. I can't decide, really. Paige looked gorgeous in her wedding dress, I really loved her hair too. And Daniel in that white suit :love: I have a sim crush.

@OJenn Thank you! The gown was a bit extravagant, but I figured she deserved it because she's been through so much.

I'm a big Daniel fan, so I hope Charlotte will choose him. She looks so pretty in her fairy costume. The party animal aspiration seems fun to play! Aw, not Audrey :disappointed: She will be missed. I'm also happy she gets to be with Gary again though.

@Meeshelby Aww poor Brianne. She's brave for talking to the monster though. It's good to see Ramin and Amaya so happy back with their family. They are still a lovely couple. Ohhh! Ramin died?! I didn't see that coming with all the happiness. Aw and Amaya too. :neutral::bawling: Poor Brianne again. She doesn't have an easy life. And that for a kid.

@Perisla Thank you for the compliments! I think they are adorable too :smile: They truly love each other. I'm excited to see you starting this challenge, if you plan on doing so.

@Heckstress17 Hahah aww, you can always tag me. I won't ever feel bothered. I am very flattered that you like the updates! :smiley: Thanks, thanks. It's very fun, but exhausting for now. I'm sick with the flu at the moment, probably because I'm not used to being this busy haha. It's not an easy task to do all the commenting :yum: But I feel really guilty when I don't, because everyone leaves comments for me. I just can't bear to skip them. I guess that's why I sometimes stay away a little longer, because the idea of commenting on so much can be overwhelming. But I rather not post something before responding to other people :yum: Oh yesss, I'd love a holiday expansion pack. But I'm wishing for Seasons the most now. I hope they'll make that one next. Thank you for the compliments on the latest update :smiley: The wedding was a bit fast-ish, I didn't want them to wait even longer, but I was satisfied.

Holy smokes, Genji and Hanzo are GORGEOUS! I didn't really expect that when they were kids, to be honest. They are total hotties. I get why the tiny nose turned you off LOL, but I do like the rest of Hanzo's face better. But Genji is really cute too.

@everyone I'll be back soon with an update myself! At this moment I'm sorting out my CC and it's so much work. But really needed.
    edited October 2016
    @Meeshelby I can see her, and I think she's adorable. I mean who knows what here grandparents or even her great grandparents looked like! I got some random eye colors that upset me in my game at first, but @Francisca464 made feel better about them so just enjoy her uniqueness I say. :)
  • tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    @Meeshelby It was nice seeing your founders again before they passed. It's always bittersweet when couples die within a few days of each other...on one hand, you don't want to lose them both, but on the other hand, you don't want them to be apart! And thank you for the compliments on my Sims & wedding build! LOL--come to think of it, I've never had a redhead Goth! They've all had black or dark brown hair--strong genetics.

@Letchy15 Asdfghjkl; Joseph is so cute!!

@Perisla Hi! Thanks so much for the compliments on my pictures! And I'm glad I got my love of simming back too :)

@Heckstress17 AHHH THANK YOU, those were the eyes I was using before, and I couldn't find that post to save my life!! I know what you mean about your graphics going out--mine only got better after I took out a bunch of cc. The bridge from the wedding/cemetery is behind the Goth's house lot, Ophelia Villa or whatever it's called. One of my founders used to jog by there all the time, this was the first time I saw it lit up at night--gorgeous!! I really love Violet, I think she's gorgeous (especially in @Tellex 's game!! Her quads all turned out great-looking), but I just prefer Owen to Noah. I actually thought about having Owen steal Violet from him.. :lol: Owen and Rose haven't met yet btw, I placed her in-game but she isn't showing up anywhere :confused: I have an idea though >:) Eeeee Genji is so cute!! He kinda looks like Noah, but better, lol.

@debjameswhite I like Derek's new girl too! She's really sweet and easy-going, like, polar opposite of Absinthe :lol: Yeah...at this point I'm about 99% sure I'm going with Owen as heir, unless he has really ugly babies, in which case Yara makes an excellent back-up plan, lol :joy: Woah, Kenzie, that's a lot of kids to keep an eye on at the park! Brave girl :lol: LOL @ Logan getting abducted so often! I haven't had an abduction in so long in my game.

@OJenn I'm rooting for Daniel so hard. I love that Charlotte has her own hobbies/life outside of the boys though, she's in no rush!

@Francisca464 I'm so glad Cecil had a great life in your game, because he died alone in mine, lmao. I totally want to see his family! I love Violet with straight hair too. I edited a TOOOON of townies to look better so I could get better screenshots, lol, Ciara was one of them. She just happened to be put in the painting club when it generated. Elliana has shown up a few times in my updates. She just looks a lot different with short hair. The bridge is behind the Goth house lot--there's a bench and fishing spot near it, I think. I'm a bit torn about Derek and Ellie too. I'm glad that he's happy, but it makes me feel a little weird, like I know Absinthe is probably super jealous in the afterlife (despite having an affair herself :neutral: ) Between Yara and Xavier, Xavier is the cuter kid, but Yara is the cuter teen/YA, imo. But I'm hoping Owen's kids will be even cuter, lol.

I haven't played for a few days, but I'm thinking about playing again tonight. I've been binge-watching Vikings for like two days...we'll see if I can multitask lol.
    I've been getting like 15- 30 minute increments of playtime every few days, so I don't have enough pics for an update yet. I'm gonna load into my game when I finish my comments here, then fingers crossed I'll be able to post an update in the next day or two. :)

@debjameswhite - It's kind of nice playing on long lifespan and the kids getting to experience childhood all at the same time. I love that you took the family out for dinner. I'll have to make sure I have tables that are big enough to fit families when I build in Oasis Springs too. I haven't seen a kid color on a placemat in my game yet. I can't believe Logan's been abducted 3 times! It's a miracle he hasn't come home pregnant yet, wonder if this'll be the time...

@OJenn - I'm happy with how Genji aged up too. About your update, I love how into Charlotte Daniel is. He's such a hunk I've actually thrown him into my game to see if sparks fly between him and Genji. I really like Colin though too, I'm glad that Charlotte's not writing him off. Ending generation 10 with a red headed heir would be pretty nice. Great pumpkin carving pics, and I love the patio area of the restaurant. RIP Audrey, she was a good heir.

@Meeshelby - I know that there's a small % chance that a sim will have a random eye color because it's happened to me a few times. I'm not sure if the hair color works the same way, but seems like it might?

@Francisca464 - Oh no! I hope you feel better soon! From now on I won't hesitate to tag you when you're missed. I feel the same guilt about not commenting, especially if I post an update and don't comment too. It's exactly why you won't see me post on here for awhile. I'm usually around reading updates, but If I fall too behind on comments I won't post until I can get caught up. Sometime's it really plums because someone will post something I wanna drop in real quick and reply to but I can't without feeling major guilt about leaving others out. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way lol! I wasn't so sure how the twins were gonna age up either, but I'm super happy with them. Like you said, I kinda prefer most of Hanzo's face facial structure to Genji's, but I don't like Hanzo's nose. Plus I just favored Genji as a kid so it's nice he aged up nicely. Hope you can get some down time and update when you're feeling better!

@JordanNicoleJJ - Glad I could help. I've literally been using these eyes forever. I love the look of the realistic ones, but they never look good in my game, they look flawless in @OJenn's game though. I was totally gonna suggest that Owen steal Violet but I just feel like he's too nice for that. She does make beautiful babies though. Oh and my bad! I didn't mean to say Rose, I meant the girl Owen was on the date with. She kinda looks like the lady his Dad is dating, Ellie. I guess Father and son have similar taste in women lol
    @JordanNicoleJJ Hahaha! That's really sad :joy: Didn't MCC marry him off to someone? I took some screenshots for you:

b9ae400c83.jpg
    Cecil (as an old man now) and his family.

6768bd360b.jpg
    ea06f65e5a.jpg
    6a81b379d7.jpg
    His kiddo's! :smiley:

Smart, to edit the ugly townies. I tried to do that once, but it got boring so I gave up lol.

@Heckstress17 Yeeeesss! It's exactly the same for me. Also with the not wanting to do a quick comment because I don't want to disappoint people. Haha. We're too kind :yum: I hope to see more of your teen boys soon, you are so close to finishing this challenge :smile:
    I finally have time (and energy) to sit down and post an update for you all. Starting with...

3e9dc65ad6.jpg
    An overview of my Willow Creek. I still have quite a few lots to fill, but I'm only at generation 6 so :wink:

eb98df5a36.jpg
    In the Lee household, all is well.

c68c16941a.jpg
    Hymn and Wei didn't have time to really celebrate being newlyweds, but they enjoy their small family.

2c5d364aec.jpg
    They wouldn't mind adding another little one to their family though, so they WooHoo.

edc5ef89a6.jpg
    A lot.

c4126bbb6a.jpg
    Unfortunately, Hymn just won't get pregnant. She is very sad about it.

d574d12c0c.jpg
    Thank God she has Elara. Watching her play always cheers Hymn up.

7faf0e2c81.jpg
    And when Wei comes back from work, he makes sure to comfort his wife.

2fd8e79011.jpg
    I adore these two :kissing_smiling_eyes:

b0eaffc3a4.jpg
    Hymn and Wei could use a fun night, so they went to a party. It's been a while since I sent my simmies out to one.

838669c42e.jpg
    Wei has to express his frustration somewhere, so I let him vent to random townies.

cb13cbfe86.jpg
    The lady ran off when he threatened her with his probe.

897e0ee68d.jpg
    Meanwhile, Hymn was having fun catching up with her baby sister.

f17a899182.jpg
    I She also tried to set her up with her childhood friend Felix, who grew up well (he's the guy in the picture).

91520b1d3c.jpg
    Lyra didn't look to sure, but she told Hymn she was willing to give it a try.

dc08362a5c.jpg
    Dijon annoys his youngest with fatherly advice from the beyond.

e4cdbad63c.jpg
    Hymn and Wei closed off the evening with a romp in the bushes.

9a7565126f.jpg
    Like Wei says, good times had by all :wink:

a3495d3e65.jpg
    The next day, Hymn was a bit hungover, but she went to work like a champ.

d40ee9fbd3.jpg
    This poor guy was very ill, but it took her a while to find out what it was.

28df5cea4b.jpg
    She had to run all the tests on him.

2e700c3d82.jpg
    In the end she managed to diagnose ánd cure him though.

5b81c9f759.jpg
    Halfway through the workday, she received this message. Huzzah!

7cbe4362bf.jpg
    To top it off, Hymn scored a promotion.

4ed046e866.jpg
    Wei was already home to greet his girl with a hug.

0dd5578850.jpg
    Apparently, it was Melody's birthday. Hymn was tired, but she didn't want to miss her sisters party.

1c3b57fb6a.jpg
    Luckily, it was a quiet party. They all watched a movie together.

27555f6333.jpg
    For some reason, nobody ate the cake, but they all feasted on grilled cheese.

4eedcf7374.jpg
    Melody recently gave birth to another child, a boy. Wei was with the kid the entire night. It seems he really wants to be a father again.

1f5f695da8.jpg
    Feeling inspired, I figure, he lured his wife to the hot tub to do some skinny dipping.

f2d6dd6ba8.jpg
    It obviously lead to a huge make out session. Because, chemistry...

414b754d6d.jpg
    They proceeded their lovemaking once they got home.

1f15c66f1d.jpg
    And lo and behold, it paid off.

537592807d.jpg
    Hymn ran downstairs to tell her family. Admittedly, she's a bit nervous about Wei's response, since he reacted so badly to her first pregnancy.

6a3e4eba39.jpg
    Hymn: 'Are you happy, baby?'
    Wei: '...'

8082f5caa7.jpg

59081ab764.jpg
    Hymn: 'I'm guessing that's a yes.'

297cd8801b.jpg
    Wheee! More babies :smiley:

That's it for now! I'll be back soon with more. I've played a lot, so the nooboo has already been born in my game. Of course, the gender is still a surprise :yum: I can't wait to share though!
    @Francisca464 - Your world is really coming along quite nicely! And I so happy for Hymn and Wei that they are finally having the baby they both wanted. I am guessing it will be multiples.

@Francisca464 Nope, MC didn't do anything with Cecil in my game. He was a Serial Romantic though, so it never surprised me that he didn't "settle down," lol. His family is so cute in your game--I love his wife!! I love that two of the kids got the Flynn black hair--the Native American genes are strong >:) Your Willow Creek looks amazing! It inspired me to start building Owen and Rose's future house. I'm going for "industrial modern lot," but it's just all over the place right now, lol. Aww..poor Hymn not being able to get pregnant right away..that's always tough for family Sims. At least Wei is being supportive this pregnancy, lol. Loved that party (aka loved seeing Jimi, my love <3:joy: )

@Everyone I've been kind of hung up on building the gen 5 house, so no update yet, sorry :( On the bright side, I took the ACT today (and did well, I think), which means I've got total freetime for the next two months until I start college. I'm sure my playing/updates will really pick up again once City Living comes out.
    @Francisca464 Nope, MC didn't do anything with Cecil in my game. He was a Serial Romantic though, so it never surprised me that he didn't "settle down," lol. His family is so cute in your game--I love his wife!! I love that two of the kids got the Flynn black hair--the Native American genes are strong >:) Your Willow Creek looks amazing! It inspired me to start building Owen and Rose's future house. I'm going for "industrial modern lot," but it's just all over the place right now, lol. Aww..poor Hymn not being able to get pregnant right away..that's always tough for family Sims. At least Wei is being supportive this pregnancy, lol. Loved that party (aka loved seeing Jimi, my love <3:joy: )

@Everyone I've been kind of hung up on building the gen 5 house, so no update yet, sorry :( On the bright side, I took the ACT today (and did well, I think), which means I've got total freetime for the next two months until I start college. I'm sure my playing/updates will really pick up again once City Living comes out.
    @Ojenn Awww, I'm so sad that Audrey died. I loved her, and I love the pics you have for her urn. I love all these guys calling Charlotte though, it's great.

@Heckstress17 The twins aged up nicely! I like Genji. I can't wait to see what girl he gets!

@Francisca464 I love your town. I say it everytime, but I love the town shots! I love the every day picture of Hymn loading the dishwasher and Elara just sitting at the table talking or watching. I like those kind of shots too :) Poor Hymn...she should come marry into my family. It's very prolific :) I like seeing her work as a doctor that's one career I still haven't tried. I'm glad she finally got her wish.

I played a little over the weekend so here’s an UPDATE!

The minute Logan got home his wife was all over him. I think she likes his new work attire!
    rUtUV.png

The kids are completely unphased by their dad looking like an evil super villain.
    rUtVQ.png

I have not had a group of kids who didn’t need to be told to do their homework for a long time. These kids just do it all on their own.
    rUtW2.png

Logan was finally able to make contact with an alien planet!
    rUtW5.png

How funny his brother doesn’t even seem the least bit interested as his twin leaves.
    rUtWj.png

I think she’s happy to see him?
    rUtWz.png

Later he went to hang out with friends and family.
    rUtWJ.png
    rUtX0.png
    rUtXb.png

So at the club, I think Jayden and Kenzie agreed to have sex! They both fist pumped the air and when I clicked on her in horror there was no action. Logan was furious though. It wasn’t the first time he caught the two of them flirting :( Bunny understood and was a good listener.
    rUtXl.png
    I'm bored at work so I'm gonna do another update and come back later for comments! :smile:

4a5785c2e6.jpg
    Feeling inspired thanks to @JordanNicoleJJ I installed the autumn mod. Look at those colors! :love:

0e25027850.jpg
    Also, Hymn and Wei started the Day of the Dead challenge.

4741a39655.jpg
    Elara playing in her future huge-🐸🐸🐸🐸 closet :yum:

9bd61b9e8a.jpg
    Hymn recently bought some new clothes that will protect her and the baby against the cold fall days and nights.

951f52db8a.jpg
    She's gonna need it, because she recently discovered an interest in gardening. Oh also: bump watch!

647f7b2b00.jpg
    I always love this whistling while tending to the plants.

ca1a48a3c7.jpg
    Turns out the clothes weren't warm enough, because Hymn caught a cold.

2920f3e516.jpg
    She called in sick for work, can't risk spreading bacteria when you work in the hospital.

ac96e3f56d.jpg
    She took some medicine to make sure she stays strong for the baby.

ae865d9c30.jpg
    Then, I noticed this Day of the Dead-celebrator on our front porch. She was mean though and wouldn't give Hymn a sugar skull.

ddd82134d2.jpg
    Well, SORRY!

583add7e7b.jpg
    This townie was way friendlier.

a89ee06940.jpg
    She ended up giving Hymn her first skull.

0982c95961.jpg
    Hymn was a little bored home alone, so she decided to call up her baby sis for some coffee.

6e6e62b559.jpg
    They spent the entire afternoon talking.

ff569cde40.jpg
    Curious whether Lyra started seeing Felix, Hymn carefully asked her about her love life. Meh.

2d71f07e67.jpg
    She made it back in time to have dinner with her family. Nom, pancakes.

efcfde3d32.jpg
    That night, Wei was abducted by aliens for the first time. Maybe they needed to catch up? Anyway, he came back 🐸🐸🐸🐸 :joy:

47d32fa798.jpg
    The next day, Hymn still felt ill. And again, she hung out with Lyra, who showed up at her doorstep feeling sad.

cf9ebbc092.jpg
    Hymn didn't find out what the reason was...

d0feaf9660.jpg
    She offered Lyra to feel the baby kick. It did cheer her up a bit.

27c8e320fb.jpg
    Lyra spent the rest of the afternoon behind Hymns computer, so Hymn ended up reading to Lyra. It's part of her aspiration anyway.

ab31c040cb.jpg
    She also cooked dinner, but Wei felt sick just by looking at it. Such a nice husband :neutral::yum:

50894b367a.jpg
    The next morning, Wei woke up early.

68e99e804e.jpg
    So he decided to go for a jog, he was getting a little out of shape.

a3b6223673.jpg
    Little did he know, at home his wife was going into labor.

929560710d.jpg
    Hymn: 'Wei Lee! Where the hell are you?!'

c32f896f4e.jpg
    Thank heavens he came home not much later. Feeling very confident, as you can see.

8fdd0b819b.jpg
    The two of them had called the doctor in advance, so they arrived at about the same time as he did.

004a35b4a7.jpg
    Hymn barely had to wait.

44c1276449.jpg
    She was a little nervous about giving birth, her last time in a hospital had been scary. But she felt more confident now that she had taken care of herself, had Wei by her side and felt happy.

4b77154a9f.jpg
    Speaking of Wei by her side, he was the paragon of peace and calm throughout the birth.

Eventually, after a few painful hours Hymn and Wei's sons were born. Yes, I said sons!

3be24ab8e3.png
    Caelum Lee, named after a faint constellation in the southern sky, formerly known as Caelum Scalptorium (“the engravers’ chisel”).

c7ef208e00.png
    And Orion Lee, named after the prominent constellation located on the celestial equator. It is one of the most conspicuous and recognizable constellations in the night sky.

Take a wild guess what my naming theme is this generation :yum: I don't have pictures of the bubs themselves yet, because they immediately took them home and I closed the game right after the birth. I'll bring pics soon! :smile:

Oh and of course for some family gossip...

8ed01de171.jpg
    Prince is going to be a father for the second time.

0a8390d9eb.jpg
    Melody and Jarvis are expecting their third child.

No news from Jana and Jimi yet, they have two sons now and I expect another MCC message popping up soon.
    @Francisca464 - I am so happy to see Wei and Hymn had twins! Did they turn out blue like Wei? Or do they favor Hymn more? I know with babies it's hard to tell but I am hoping they are both a good mix.

@JordanNicoleJJ - Excited that you knocked out the ACT. I remember that test being tough. Super jealous of your two month free time though. Also hpw you are feeling better too.

@debjameswhite - OMG Kenzie and Jayden WHAT?!?! Poor Logan.