Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I still like my favorite radio station

12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
:'( Hey Guys and Girls, In San Myshuno, it is the most cultural city that I have imagine to me, it's the worst day in my life, I have never heard someone saying "And also hip hop too" or "Cultural music which is the style of Japanese and hip hop music too", it's too late for me now, *sniff* I still love you hip hop, you are my favorite music, *sniff* *cries* I can't take this anymore *crying* I'm gonna get myself a drink! *pours lemonade and then drink it* *relaxes on the table*

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    We will not fully know what all will be in CL until the Pack is released Halloween night.
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    Another thread about this? Couldnt you just bump one of the others you made on the very same thing?
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    @SimGuruDrake could you just lock this one? the OP has several threads on this subject already.
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    itsug wrote: »
    Another thread about this? Couldnt you just bump one of the others you made on the very same thing?
    1. Yes and 2. IDTS, *drinks lemonade* I feel so strange about missing my favorite radio station! *PMCS piggy bank dance* Please hip hop, I'll let you return back to The Sims 4 if you return the third time! *continues dancing*
    itsug wrote: »
    @SimGuruDrake could you just lock this one? the OP has several threads on this subject already.
    Please don't tell her, all features can be return!
    @itsug @sunman502 Please I promise if we all want to see something in City Living!
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    y8Ea8jB.gif
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Glee1.gif
    I promise if we are gonna be together the same time if we are all teams to plan on what we are doing when we buy City Living! *sniff* *blows his nose* Yoko! Give me a chance, I'm quit trolling, do you know what quitting means?
  • Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    :'( Hey Guys and Girls, In San Myshuno, it is the most cultural city that I have imagine to me, it's the worst day in my life, I have never heard someone saying "And also hip hop too" or "Cultural music which is the style of Japanese and hip hop music too", it's too late for me now, *sniff* I still love you hip hop, you are my favorite music, *sniff* *cries* I can't take this anymore *crying* I'm gonna get myself a drink! *pours lemonade and then drink it* *relaxes on the table*

I'm not going to bother reading above beacuse I know already someone has suggested a simple fix for your problem.
    So I can only assume your beef is with not enough rappers willing to sing Simlish for EA

Not a simple fix I'm afraid.
    Uzone27 wrote: »

I'm not going to bother reading above beacuse I know already someone has suggested a simple fix for your problem.
    So I can only assume your beef is with not enough rappers willing to sing Simlish for EA

Well every rappers' voices was heard from Rap in The Sims House Party and The Sims 3 70s, 80s, and 90s stuff, Hip hop in The Sims 2 and The Sims 3, hip hop is a radio station that needs to return to The Sims 4 the third time, if any other developers say no hip hop, I'm gonna be upset as heck! The Sims 4 needs thiiiiiiiiis!!! That's the way if it happens, here's the number truth
    1. Ghosts are here
    2. Swimming pools are here
    3. Athletic and business careers are here
    4. Family trees are here
    5. Basements are here
    6. Newcrest was here
    7. Half walls and lockable doors are here
    8. Dishwashers are here
    9. Jealous trait and bed claiming are here
    10. The repairman and the items from Halloween Trick or Treat are here
    11. The 64 bit version, bartenders, caterers, masseuses, group behaviors, pool venue and pool coloring are here
    12. Tragic clown painting, gardener NPC, grilled cheese aspiration and kleptomaniac trait are here
    13. Growfruits are here
    14. Tragic Clown NPC is here
    15. CAS gender customization options are here
    16. Monsters under the Bed are here
    17. Nannies are here
    18. Phone skins are here
    19. Pan de Muerto is here

See! That's what happens, we haven't get cars, toddlers, and more!
  • shadowiciashadowicia Posts: 591 Member
    Huh....? I'm confused LOL.
    shadowicia wrote: »
    Huh....? I'm confused LOL.
    *sighing* Never mind with it, let's wait until the livestream will come at Friday OK! Until he or she clicks on a stereo and show us some new radio stations!
    edited October 2016

Well every rappers' voices was heard from Rap in The Sims House Party and The Sims 3 70s, 80s, and 90s stuff, Hip hop in The Sims 2 and The Sims 3, hip hop is a radio station that needs to return to The Sims 4 the third time, if any other developers say no hip hop, I'm gonna be upset as heck! The Sims 4 needs thiiiiiiiiis!!! That's the way if it happens, here's the number truth
    1. Ghosts are here
    4. Family trees are here
    5. Basements are here
    6. Newcrest was here
    8. Dishwashers are here
    11. The 64 bit version, bartenders, caterers, masseuses, group behaviors, pool venue and pool coloring are here
    12. Tragic clown painting, gardener NPC, grilled cheese aspiration and kleptomaniac trait are here
    13. Growfruits are here
    17. Nannies are here
    18. Phone skins are here

But how would a rap artist performing simlish be more impactful for you than simply putting your favorite tunes into the game?
    I don't get it.
    I loaded gigabyte worth of my favorite tunes into the gane just yesterday...I'm really struggling to understand your beef.
    PS you do know that these Sims in particular can pick up what you put out right?
    Load your favorite tunes and watch them...they will sync to the beat my friend.

1. Ghosts are here
    4. Family trees are here
    5. Basements are here
    6. Newcrest was here
    8. Dishwashers are here
    13. Growfruits are here
    17. Nannies are here
    18. Phone skins are here

But how would a rap artist performing simlish be more impactful for you than simply putting your favorite tunes into the game?
    I don't get it.
    I loaded gigabyte worth of my favorite tunes into the gane just yesterday...I'm really struggling to understand your beef.

Well you know, In The Sims 2, Ross Golan, Skye Sweetnam, Dena Deadly, Jessi Malay, The Network, Tanaila, and Jibbs are the only singers and rappers that recorded some hip hop songs, and in The Sims 3 Late Night, Soulja Boy, Electrolightz, Chiddy Bang, and King Fantastic are the only singers and rappers that recorded some hip hop songs. When we find out, we could make everything happen, when new games were released until we hear hip hop artists' voices.
    edited October 2016
    Woah That's some impressive Sims knowlege brosef...
    (still can't understand where you are coming from)...but if it means that much to you...sorry if I came off condescending.
    (still can't understand where you are coming from)...but if it means that much to you...sorry if I came off condescending.
    @Uzone27 I *almost become angry before being bored* *sighing* You know what? Let's get over with it, let's wait until Friday's livestream to see if he or she clicks on a stereo to show us a new radio station!
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    @Uzone27 I *almost become angry before being bored* *sighing* You know what? Let's get over with it, let's wait until Friday's livestream to see if he or she clicks on a stereo to show us a new radio station!
    Yes please, because little argument is pointless and isn't going anywhere!
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    I think this is Colton reincarnated, only instead of Justine Keaton, it's hip-hop music.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • blugar44blugar44 Posts: 229 Member
    No don't get Drake to lock this thread, they're so funny.
    12JEREMIA I actually think you're a comedic genius. Keep doing you (and also just drag your hip-hop songs into the custom music folder in your EA documents lol)
    :D