Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Festivals are mainly a recycle of the same stuff that we have

Comments

• Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,182 Member
    Also let me do Ambitions , since Jackie said it was mosty base game content.
    New town: Twinbrook[6]
    New creature: SimBot [7] A SimBot is created by Sims with a high Inventing skill with an opportunity. As well as Inventing SimBots, players can purchase them with 40,000 Lifetime Happiness points.[8]
    New mode: Renovation Mode is a variation of Build and Buy Modes and used by the architect to remodel for clients[9]
    New Build mode abilities: modify the pitch of individual roof sections and add multistory columns.[7]
    New CAS clothes and hairstyles for female and male sims.
    3 new skills:
    Sculpting: Sims can create sculptures out of ice, metal, clay and wood with another Sim posing for them[7] (Previously seen in The Sims: Bustin' Out).
    Inventing: There seems to be a wide variety of inventions. Servos are back as SimBots, along with a time machine. Sims get scraps for inventions from junkyards, a new type of lot, or by blowing things up, or simply just buying scrap.[7]
    Tattooing: Players are taken to the tattoo editor where they can choose tattoos with up to five layers, modify their colors, change the size, modify the opacity, and select where to place it: upper, lower, or full back, neck, ankle, chest, stomach, wrist, shoulder, bicep, or forearm.[9] (Previously seen in The Urbz: Sims in the City and The Sims 2 for PS2/Xbox and Gamecube). Tattooing is a hidden skill.
    Careers & professions
    5 new professions: Architectural Designer, Firefighter, Ghost Hunter, Investigator, and Stylist.
    New career track, education[8] and new features added to the existing medicine career track
    Sims can become self-employed by going to the city hall after gaining one skill point in a skill career.
    Control Sim’s actions and interactions while they’re on the job. According to a member of The Sims 3 staff, Sims will even be able to manage their careers to an extent while the player is not controlling them. "Every career has responsibilities and its own active jobs. Each active job will require [the player's] full attention, but there are still options that allow [the player's] Sim to progress and level up while not controlling them."[10]
    On-the-job choices now change the town and affect other Sims as well. Players modify the town’s structure as an architect or set neighborhood fashions as a stylist.
    New lifetime wishes:
    Home Design Hotshot (Earn 100 top scores for jobs in the Architectural Design profession)
    Descendant of da Vinci (master painting, sculpting and inventing)
    Fashion Phenomenon (Reach level 10 in the Stylist profession)[11]
    Firefighter Super Hero (Save 30 lives on the job)
    Paranormal Profiteer (Reach level 10 in the Ghost Hunter profession)
    Pervasive Private Eye (Solve 35 cases on the job)
    Monster Maker (Create 3 Monsters)[12]
    New Lifetime rewards:
    Fireproof your home,
    Career cash booster,[12]
    Artisan crafter (boosts value of invented/sculpted items) [11]
    Professional Simolean Booster
    Efficient Inventor
    Entrepreneurial Mindset, Suave Seller
    Fireproof Homestead
    My Best Friend
    Earthquakes have been added to the game.
    Child sims can run bake sales to make money.[13](Also abel to bake more recipes)
    New objects: fire engine vehicle, personal fire extinguisher,[14] detonation packs, tattoo chair,[7] lockpicking kit,[12] trampoline and Gnubb set.
    Collect scrap from the junkyard, and broken objects for inventing[7]
    New upgrades[14]
    Six new traits: Savvy Sculptor, Eccentric, Dramatic, Eco-Friendly,[15] Perceptive,[12] and Born Salesman/Saleswoman.[8]
    Addition of the consignment shop as a place for Sims to sell their own items (collectibles, sculptures, etc.)[16]
    Ability to register at City Hall to be self-employed in a "Skill Career" for the following skills: writing, painting, sculpting, inventing, photography, nectar making, gardening and fishing.[16]
    Overhauled real-estate system that lets the player purchase and upgrade any community lot building.[16]
    New laundry system. It gives Sims a good moodlet. There are washers and dryers available including one dryer that has a special "surprise."[6]
    New Death: death by meteor.[5][17]
    New vehicle type: Motorcycle
    Messages that appear on the right side of the screen are more organized.
    New lots including the consignment store, junkyard, hangout, laundromat, and fire station.[18]
    New songs

Why some of the things expanded some base game features . Most of the features, and careers are new.
    Aren't lot traits going to be in a patch . Not saying all the pacific ones i city living are going to be patch . ( Some are feature , and tie in ) But the lot patches ability would be patch ?

Some are but not all. Some are specific to City Living.

Thats what I mean, I know some lot traits are only for city living . I was just wondering was the lot traits themselves would just be in City living, and not paatch in . But you awnswer my question.
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited October 2016
    I don't mind the reusing of older content, as I enjoy backwards compatibility just as much as forward compatibility, but the festival interactions don't appear to be as in-depth as I was hoping they would be. So far, I still like them better than previous versions of festivals done in The Sims (on variety alone, it's nice to break out of the seasonal only festival rut), but if the other festivals follow the same general outline of the Smile! It's the Humor and Hijinks Festival in The Sims 4 City Living write up, then festivals aren't really what I thought they were going to be. They're almost more like a hangout setting for like minded sims more than anything else, which is fine and will work gloriously with the GT club system, but not what I thought they were going to be.They're more akin to a rotating outdoor venue that takes the place of bars, nightclubs, and lounges (popular locations for my sims to hang out and have a club room) for San Myshuno, instead of being an actual celebration of the themes it represents.

It's kind of an ingenious way to provide new and frequently changing venues/environments in a city setting for my sims to hang out at, so I like them, they're just not what I thought they were going to be.
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    mskube wrote: »
    I just watched the video and the festivals are mainly a recycle of the same stuff that we have!!

There might be only one or nothing new at each festival.
    Going by what they showed in the video:

Geekcon:
    1- Taking pics from your mobile? whats new in this lol?
    2- Sitting in front of the computer to show it as a competition? What is new? a new pop up notification suggesting the sims competing?
    3- Those games that came with the earlier EP GT?
    4- Building your rocket science skill???
    5- The only thing I see new in this is the new added console!!

Do I need to get my sim out of his house to play a console??

Humor Festival:
    This is even worse than the geekcon! So the whole festival just turn sims into funny mode as if there is a huge funny aura enabled object there so the sims will keep doing the same reactions they do right now when they feel funny!! A voodoo doll, a microphone to tell the jokes!! What is this?? Nothing new.

Spice Festival:
    Eating, eating and eating??? The only new thing here is the bubble blower! There is nothing else.

Romance Festival:
    Same thing. A hidden romance enabling aura object is there so all the sims will be romantic. There might be this one NPC new or it could be just a thing they made up too. Have to be seen.

Flea Market:
    Might be the only one interesting thing from these so called empty festivals but even that one need to be seen how it works. Whether your sim can sell everything there or just painting, whether your sim can buy other sims paintings. Although I am 100% sure that this will be based on illusion like the rest of the game. For example, When I am playing Bella Goth I take her to flea market to sell her painting, One of my sims from a different household say Summer Holiday comes up and buys Bella's painting. When I switch to play Summer Holiday the Bella painting will NOT be in her inventory! This is how it will be. Basically it kills the whole purpose of the flea market.
    I want my sims to buy each other paintings and hang them in their houses but this is not going to happen with this game.

My impression of City Living from Very positive turned to Very negative after they showed how apartments are limited and now after showing these festivals It turned to extremely negative.

What EA is doing basically is trying to avoid the addition of any kind of animation. They just want to reduce the cost to the minimum. The absolute minimum. I think the only 2 new animations this EP offers are basket ball animation and hand movement while playing the console!! Everything else is the same stuff but this time not done differently, nope. The exact same stuff but done somewhere else!!
    Like selling your paintings but instead of direct selling at home it is done on the street. Are you even able to price your paintings? Even that I doubt it.

This EP is even lighter than Get Together in contents (when I say content I mean game play) and animations and at the same time it does not offer any long term benefits like GT clubs. The whole EP is limited in that city they created which they try hard for it to look cool but it isn't and which they try hard to make it sound as if there are many things to be done there but there aren't.

I haven't been keeping up on this as much as I was when it was first announced I'm just not excited about it. I agree with your statements I watched the trailer and noticed all the same animations we already have.

Also that they are recycling previous content. They are using the fountain from another pack I think it was luxury party so how will this fountain spawn at the festival for people who didn't buy that pack?

And I am curious about the rocket ship if it spawns for the festival and it's partially built and the festival ends, when that festival returns do you build from where you left off or start all over.

In case you wanted an answer I did see in one of the videos that you can set prices on the tables. I can't remember which video it was. I'll find it when I get home from work.

We definitely do not rule in this game. The team comes up with these really great creative ideas for packs and then for whatever reason we end up with way to many limitations.

I really want to like the pack there are some fun things about it. I was really excited at first and as more information was revealed I liked it less and less.

Sums up my feelings completely.

The fact is that they took Sims 3 Store Venues and renamed them GamePacks and the Sims 3 Store World and renamed them Expansion Packs. The old model we expect from the past is gone. They will not produce the same level of content for the same price and in their efforts to create a pack that appeals to everyone they leave most everyone feeling let down and somewhat disappointed. These festivals, while containing some elements of a "city festival" are truly not epic enough- the scope is limited and then to cap it off the players hands are tied when it comes to developing their own festivals and assigning when they will and won't appear. Of course, I'm sure the answer to that complaint is "Well, we built a city living pack not a festival throwing pack."

And that's where it lands. If you want a good enough RPG expansion that will probably provide some hours of entertainment and some modest increase to the overall scope of your game then most likely CL will provide it- at least in the same measure that GTW and GT did. If you want a greater scope RPG expansion then buy the next couple of stuff packs and the next game pack and consider it the optional, add on part of CL that you can have at a surcharge. Then you'll have something approaching the better expansions of iterations past. If you wanted a true sandbox game where you create, control and rule then you'll need to play the Sims 3 in the broken state that EA/Maxis left it in or wait.... until someone else comes along to build it I guess because the Sims 4 has left that idea completely behind. They Create, They Control, You Play Out the Stories They Have Made for You.
  • Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    I agree, compared to ts3 the festivals seem quite boring. They should have created an elite festival , downtown festival or anything that has to do with cities

Waving hello from a city here! I've no clue what an "elite" festival would be or what it would have to do with cities. "Elite" stuff generally doesn't happen in the public sphere at all - it's behind closed doors. No idea what a "downtown" festival would be either. Where I live, most festivals happen downtown, but they're about things like the city's ethnic mix, something artistic or athletic, a broad theme like the environment, or a particular cultural activity, not about being downtown. Some of the festivals developed for this pack seem to be dead ringers for actual city festivals - the Spice Market (which is like many, many real city festivals) and the Flea Market in particular (a park near me - which is downtown - has a huge outdoor flea market once a year, and another huge outdoor art market). The GeekCon is pretty much an outdoor version of real city festivals too (which have been increasingly spilling outside anyway).

I found the TS3 festivals boring, personally. Maybe because they were nothing like real festivals, and didn't feel very festive to me? I didn't use them much at all. I'm looking forward to these ones more.

Waving Hello from another city here! I would venture to guess that an "elite festival" would be the sometimes elite add ons to a public festival. I.E. The local Arts Festival (in the top five in the nation btw) has a V.I.P. event where you can view and purchase art in advance with rotating food and drinks being served and some light entertainment. At food festivals there are sometimes tents set up in the same fashion where you can have an elevated experience for an additional surcharge and so on. I'd also say that events like the Ballet Gala or the local charity gala would fall in this category and I'd also add that way these festival touch on RL events they in no way even begin to replicate and true- large scale - city festival. AND who in the world ever heard of placing a bunch of electronics outside for a festival? No, that would be in a convention center (you know like they have in cities) or a large hotel (you know like they have in cities). I mean what if it rains.... oh... oh yeah. Well, I guess in "Sunny Myshuno" it's not a concern and never well be and those festivals won't exist in the "Rain Forest Vacation Adventure EP".
    Can I weigh in , I live near a city . A verry big one, every year me , and my lovely mother go to the Japanese festival . It is a verry big festival that is in are botanical gardens . They have a lot of booths, some selling merchandise , some doing demonstrations , and so sold food . Some booths were inside like the origami, cooking demonstration, and some were out side like bonsai trees , ad koi fish . They had events as well like cosplay, and the sumo wrestlers as well . There was parade , ad some acts as well . City living festivals don't even come close to that.
  • shadowiciashadowicia Posts: 591 Member
    I agree with what you're saying, but this is nothing new for EA. Sims 3 had many reused animations from the Sims 2
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    edited October 2016
    shadowicia wrote: »
    I agree with what you're saying, but this is nothing new for EA. Sims 3 had many reused animations from the Sims 2

I agree with you that Sims 3 has many reused animations from Sims 2 but those were new for sims 3. Here all we see they are adding the same animations from the base game or other packs from sims 4 itself!!.

So what sims 3 got from sims 2 was new for sims 3. but sims 4 is not getting anything. I don't mind if they reuse animations from TS2 or TS3 but they should add them and add the gameplay. What they are doing here in this trailer advertising the pack with 80% of base game and other TS4 packs stuff. This is VERY misleading.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,811 Member
    Evil_One wrote: »
    Neia wrote: »
    Evil_One wrote: »
    Neia wrote: »
    I love that they are reusing base game things. I don't want EPs to feel like a completely new and separate affair, I want to see a mix of old and new.

Yeah, it'd be a real shame to pay new money for new things wouldn't it?

If these new things are completely disconnected, yes it very much would be. I want to feel like I'm playing one big game, and not a clumsy accumulation of features who don't go together.

What like putting festivals in an EP primarily about apartments?

It's not primarily about apartments. The emphasis is on city living. I live in the suburbs and when I visit the city I do for the festivals, museums, etc, not to look at the apartments.

thats because you don't live in a city

???
  • DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member

I agree with you that Sims 3 has many reused animations from Sims 2 but those were new for sims 3. Here all we see they are adding the same animations from the base game or other packs from sims 4 itself!!.

So what sims 3 got from sims 2 was new for sims 3. but sims 4 is not getting anything. I don't mind if they reuse animations from TS2 or TS3 but they should add them and add the gameplay. What they are doing here in this trailer advertising the pack with 80% of base game and other TS4 packs stuff. This is VERY misleading.

I also don't think it's so much about the animations needing to be new, just we need more. If the Sims 4 copy-pasted all the animations from TS3 or TS2, I'd have zero problems with that. That's the kind of corner I want them to cut so they can focus on more important features.

With Sims 4 though...? Ask a Sim about their Day, have a deep conversation, wake up another Sim and discuss X topic, and wouldn't you know it your Sim does the same animation every single time. It feels very lazy when you buy new content, load it up, and it's your Sim spouting the exact same voice lines and doing the exact same animation.

For all I care they could've fully copied the voices and animations from Sims 3. As I said, it's not so much that I demand new animations, it's just that the animation pool that Sims 4 has is ridiculously small and it shows.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,811 Member
    So, a question then ..what is the big ticket item here? We can't build our own apartments, and festivals seems to be 90 percent base game content. What the plum are we paying 40 for? The backdrop?

I'm paying $40 for festivals, awesome new cas items, careers, a new city, the option to live in an apartment in close proximity to other family members, new foods and recipes, collectibles, and the many other smaller features that combine to make interesting new gameplay. For me. :)
  • shadowiciashadowicia Posts: 591 Member

Yeah, it's a sad state the Sims 4. EA doesn't seem to want to put any money into this game. They're always looking for fast cash the cheapest way possible.
  • peterskywalkerpeterskywalker Posts: 553 Member
    I just watched the video and the festivals are mainly a recycle of the same stuff that we have!!

There might be only one or nothing new at each festival.
    Going by what they showed in the video:

Geekcon:
    1- Taking pics from your mobile? whats new in this lol?
    2- Sitting in front of the computer to show it as a competition? What is new? a new pop up notification suggesting the sims competing?
    3- Those games that came with the earlier EP GT?
    4- Building your rocket science skill???
    5- The only thing I see new in this is the new added console!!

Do I need to get my sim out of his house to play a console??

Humor Festival:
    This is even worse than the geekcon! So the whole festival just turn sims into funny mode as if there is a huge funny aura enabled object there so the sims will keep doing the same reactions they do right now when they feel funny!! A voodoo doll, a microphone to tell the jokes!! What is this?? Nothing new.

Spice Festival:
    Eating, eating and eating??? The only new thing here is the bubble blower! There is nothing else.

Romance Festival:
    Same thing. A hidden romance enabling aura object is there so all the sims will be romantic. There might be this one NPC new or it could be just a thing they made up too. Have to be seen.

Flea Market:
    Might be the only one interesting thing from these so called empty festivals but even that one need to be seen how it works. Whether your sim can sell everything there or just painting, whether your sim can buy other sims paintings. Although I am 100% sure that this will be based on illusion like the rest of the game. For example, When I am playing Bella Goth I take her to flea market to sell her painting, One of my sims from a different household say Summer Holiday comes up and buys Bella's painting. When I switch to play Summer Holiday the Bella painting will NOT be in her inventory! This is how it will be. Basically it kills the whole purpose of the flea market.
    I want my sims to buy each other paintings and hang them in their houses but this is not going to happen with this game.

My impression of City Living from Very positive turned to Very negative after they showed how apartments are limited and now after showing these festivals It turned to extremely negative.

What EA is doing basically is trying to avoid the addition of any kind of animation. They just want to reduce the cost to the minimum. The absolute minimum. I think the only 2 new animations this EP offers are basket ball animation and hand movement while playing the console!! Everything else is the same stuff but this time not done differently, nope. The exact same stuff but done somewhere else!!
    Like selling your paintings but instead of direct selling at home it is done on the street. Are you even able to price your paintings? Even that I doubt it.

This EP is even lighter than Get Together in contents (when I say content I mean game play) and animations and at the same time it does not offer any long term benefits like GT clubs. The whole EP is limited in that city they created which they try hard for it to look cool but it isn't and which they try hard to make it sound as if there are many things to be done there but there aren't.

I'm all for constructive criticism of the sims 4, but if your going to bash something effctively than it is important to back up your opinion with facts, and not jump to conclusions.

Let's go through the festivals again.

Geekcon You are right there isn't much new here. What I saw that was new was the council, and a food and souvenir stand. The rest is base game stuff. Hopefully they add stuff from EP, GP, and SP like voidcritter battle station and arcade

Humor festival unfortunately this is just a new way to play with base game content (plus souvenir stand)

Spice festival this one looks pretty good. Several new food stands (some eating is new animations like chopsticks), a spice eating contest, bubble blower.

Romance festival Not much. A new romance guru npc, a drink that makes you flirty, a possible new interaction where you throw hearts or flowers at people.

Flea market get to buy objects for less, ability to haggle, sell your own stuff (hopefully npc do this) at table or art wall. Blog said you can trade. This one seems also fun.

Don't forget there is also fireworks, sparklers, and bubble blowing for kids.

Now that doesn't mean that the festivals are perfect. They are far from it. They could benefit from more things to do. Also it would be great if you could make new festivals or at least edit the ones already there.

Finally there is defin try more than 2 new animations as that is just un easonable.

A few from this trailer alone are
    • Eating with chopsticks (plus doing it badly)
    • Throwing flowers or hearts (plus reactions)
    • Basket ball (and dunks)
    • Video game council
    • Bubble blower (plus being chilly)
    • Calling out to sell stuff at table

Other trailer show more animations of course such a karaoke, etc.

Again it is okay to state your opinions, but if you want people to agree, than back it up with facts and don't make assumptions.
    True Love
    Terrific Family Play
    Too fun
    The sims 2 forever
  • ColabutterColabutter Posts: 46 Member
    Let's all try to share our opinions nicely :c
    Yuuyake no Melody (夕焼けのメロディ)
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Colabutter wrote: »

Nicely? Here? :joy::yum:
    giphy_1.gif
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    New creature: SimBot [7] A SimBot is created by Sims with a high Inventing skill with an opportunity. As well as Inventing SimBots, players can purchase them with 40,000 Lifetime Happiness points.[8]
    New mode: Renovation Mode is a variation of Build and Buy Modes and used by the architect to remodel for clients[9]
    New Build mode abilities: modify the pitch of individual roof sections and add multistory columns.[7]
    3 new skills:
    Sculpting: Sims can create sculptures out of ice, metal, clay and wood with another Sim posing for them[7] (Previously seen in The Sims: Bustin' Out).
    Inventing: There seems to be a wide variety of inventions. Servos are back as SimBots, along with a time machine. Sims get scraps for inventions from junkyards, a new type of lot, or by blowing things up, or simply just buying scrap.[7]
    Tattooing: Players are taken to the tattoo editor where they can choose tattoos with up to five layers, modify their colors, change the size, modify the opacity, and select where to place it: upper, lower, or full back, neck, ankle, chest, stomach, wrist, shoulder, bicep, or forearm.[9] (Previously seen in The Urbz: Sims in the City and The Sims 2 for PS2/Xbox and Gamecube). Tattooing is a hidden skill.
    Careers & professions
    5 new professions: Architectural Designer, Firefighter, Ghost Hunter, Investigator, and Stylist.
    New career track, education[8] and new features added to the existing medicine career track
    Sims can become self-employed by going to the city hall after gaining one skill point in a skill career.
    Control Sim’s actions and interactions while they’re on the job. According to a member of The Sims 3 staff, Sims will even be able to manage their careers to an extent while the player is not controlling them. "Every career has responsibilities and its own active jobs. Each active job will require [the player's] full attention, but there are still options that allow [the player's] Sim to progress and level up while not controlling them."[10]
    On-the-job choices now change the town and affect other Sims as well. Players modify the town’s structure as an architect or set neighborhood fashions as a stylist.
    New lifetime wishes:
    Home Design Hotshot (Earn 100 top scores for jobs in the Architectural Design profession)
    New Lifetime rewards:
    Fireproof your home,
    Career cash booster,[12]
    Efficient Inventor
    Fireproof Homestead
    My Best Friend
    Child sims can run bake sales to make money.[13](Also abel to bake more recipes)
    New objects: fire engine vehicle, personal fire extinguisher,[14] detonation packs, tattoo chair,[7] lockpicking kit,[12] trampoline and Gnubb set.
    New upgrades[14]
    Six new traits: Savvy Sculptor, Eccentric, Dramatic, Eco-Friendly,[15] Perceptive,[12] and Born Salesman/Saleswoman.[8]
    Addition of the consignment shop as a place for Sims to sell their own items (collectibles, sculptures, etc.)[16]
    Ability to register at City Hall to be self-employed in a "Skill Career" for the following skills: writing, painting, sculpting, inventing, photography, nectar making, gardening and fishing.[16]
    Overhauled real-estate system that lets the player purchase and upgrade any community lot building.[16]
    New laundry system. It gives Sims a good moodlet. There are washers and dryers available including one dryer that has a special "surprise."[6]
    New lots including the consignment store, junkyard, hangout, laundromat, and fire station.[18]
    New songs

Why some of the things expanded some base game features . Most of the features, and careers are new.

So... You're comparing festivals to an entire expansion pack?

Almost everything in city living is new...
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Colabutter wrote: »

I agree, thanks for trying and welcome to the forums :)
  • aleeeexxxpaleeeexxxp Posts: 159 Member
    I'm very disappointed in the festivals I see barely any new game play whatsoever. It does seem like all they were showing was base game content. They could have done so much more. I would have loved to have seen kissing booths and photo booths, but of course not.
    3 new skills:
    Careers & professions
    New lifetime wishes:
    New Lifetime rewards:
    Fireproof your home,
    Career cash booster,[12]
    Efficient Inventor
    Fireproof Homestead
    My Best Friend
    New upgrades[14]
    New songs

That was not my intention , Jackie said Free time, and Ambitions were 80 % percent base game content . Which was not true , this was my response to her comments .This was not meant to be compare with city living.
  • Forest_NinjaForest_Ninja Posts: 1,181 Member
    Recycling stuff is exactly what we want them to do: New options for old interfaces, new textures for old objects, new ways to apply old functions, new capacity for old architecture... Eventually it will evolve into something that we've never considered or we'll at least be able to play it fully.
    "Video gaming began as an engineer's hobby and a means of creative expression for those of higher technical inclination. It is expected that those who are capable of higher engineering-related achievements will see value, in electronic entertainment products, where others see failure." -Sasquatch
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    The livestream on festivals is Friday everyone might want to hold off judgements till then.
  • tasmabeltasmabel Posts: 207 Member
    The livestream on festivals is Friday everyone might want to hold off judgements till then.

Meh, my judgment doesn't matter anymore. I already preordered because I was so excited once I heard of another EP. That was a mistake on my part, but EA sure had me jumping for the carrot by not releasing an EP for nearly a year.
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    3 new skills:
    Careers & professions
    New lifetime wishes:
    New Lifetime rewards:
    Fireproof your home,
    Career cash booster,[12]
    Efficient Inventor
    Fireproof Homestead
    My Best Friend
    New upgrades[14]
    New songs

That was not my intention , Jackie said Free time, and Ambitions were 80 % percent base game content . Which was not true , this was my response to her comments .This was not meant to be compare with city living.

Ambitions wasn't mostly base content and neither are the festivals. I've been irritated all day by the people who just lie to be negative, like Op trying to say there's only 2 new animations.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png