June 21 - Ready for a launch day livestream? SimGurus will be answering Island Living related questions today! Details here.
June 18 - Patch day for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac! Take a look at what changed on PC/Mac here

Need Help With MC Command Center? Ask *HERE*! **INACTIVE THREAD**

Comments

  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 2,768 Member
    rosemow sent me to your thread to ask my question. I'm having an issue with MCCC reverting to previous saves after entering CAS (doesn't seem to matter how I enter it, dresser, mirror, cheats, MCCC options) It happens like this: Age sim up, CAS to change clothing and hair options, revert to save before sim aged up. Saving just before CAS'ing doesn't seem to work either. It just reverts to the save just before I've changed clothing and hairs.

    I did as rosemow suggested and checked to see that autosave was turned of in MCCC and it is. I have the newest version of the mod installed. I've tested the issue both with and without MCCC to make sure it is happening only with the mod and it is. Is there a known work-around for this or maybe I still have a setting improperly selected? I'm hoping this is user error because my game is so much better with the mod than without!
    Ask for help! Even if you only get comfort and commiseration, that's better than always wondering if anyone cares.
  • Ulfric_GrimbrandUlfric_Grimbrand Posts: 662 Member
    duhboy2u2 wrote: »
    rosemow sent me to your thread to ask my question. I'm having an issue with MCCC reverting to previous saves after entering CAS (doesn't seem to matter how I enter it, dresser, mirror, cheats, MCCC options) It happens like this: Age sim up, CAS to change clothing and hair options, revert to save before sim aged up. Saving just before CAS'ing doesn't seem to work either. It just reverts to the save just before I've changed clothing and hairs.

    I did as rosemow suggested and checked to see that autosave was turned of in MCCC and it is. I have the newest version of the mod installed. I've tested the issue both with and without MCCC to make sure it is happening only with the mod and it is. Is there a known work-around for this or maybe I still have a setting improperly selected? I'm hoping this is user error because my game is so much better with the mod than without!
    @duhboy2u2
    I have never seen that happen with MC Command Center. (Our resident expert / cheerleader is not feeling well today, but I'll pass this along to her as well).
    Things I would check.
    1) Check the mc_cmd_center.log (if you have logging enabled in the mod, and if not, I'd recommend you enable it), and check lastexceptions, it may indicate a different conflict.
    2) Redownload and reinstall MC Command Center to make sure you have everything, simply choose replace when prompted) ** I recently forgot to redownload a componant, and started having really weird things happening, like the MCCC Menu only showing up on the Milton Word Processor, and no where else LOL**
    3) Move your mc_settings.cfg file to your desktop, and let MCCC recreate it for you (don't delete the original mc_settings.cfg file, it may not be the issue, and you'll probably want it back.
    4) If you have any other Mods, remove them, leaving MCCC in, to see if the issue is with a conflict between MCCC and another mod you have.
  • mariepeek28mariepeek28 Posts: 168 Member
    Hi all! i am seriously considering starting to work with mods, i have never done this and am a little overwhelmed with everything. I could use some guidance. Does it really improve your game? I have big issues with relationship decay and that is why i want to use mods. What do i need to do, is it hard to keep up with?
  • Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    @mariepeek28 relationship decay is in the main module- I've personally tweaked that setting so I have no decay whatever, which works well with my rotational play style. Installation is pretty much extracting it into your mods folder. It's updated fairly regularly (and it's almost always updated after big patches, like the one for the upcoming expansion), and staying with the current version is recommended (though personally I still have an older version because I have an older game version because I'm trying to avoid the new version of Origin, which was super laggy when I had the beta version of it).
    Current Story: Perplexities in Pleasantview
    I'm an organizer of the Monthly SimLits Short Story Challenges
    Find Me Elsewhere (not that I'm very active!)
    Origin ID: PlumbobGirl198
    Twitter: @Pegasus143143
  • mariepeek28mariepeek28 Posts: 168 Member
    well thank you very much that was super helpful.
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 4,750 Member
    edited October 2016
    Hi all! i am seriously considering starting to work with mods, i have never done this and am a little overwhelmed with everything.
    Welcome to the club! :)

    I could use some guidance. Does it really improve your game?
    Hard to say - it's a matter of liking. If you look to the common forum discussions, there are many who don't want to get in touch with mods at all. By contrast I couldn't play without them - plain game is imho way to boring. It really depends on your game style and what you want to do in game. But once you are here, you should give it a try.

    I have big issues with relationship decay and that is why i want to use mods. What do i need to do, is it hard to keep up with?
    Since we're here in the MCCC thread, let's talk about it. By the way, MCCC stands for "MC Command Center", with "MC" being a tribute to the Sims 3 predecessor mod NRaaS, at the beginning called "Master Controller". You could call MCCC a multi-mod or a mode suite, because it doesn't only tweak one single game setting. There are different modules like "Dresser", "Population" and "Pregnancy" which control and manipulate the associated aspects in the game. Best way to get a feeling for it, is to to download, install and start playing. Change at first only one or two settings and see whether the results suit you.

    You might have a look to @egwarhammer MC Command Center Install Help Troubleshooter PDF (Link) which explains in a very easy way, how to install the mod and what to do, if there are issues. As you can see, the PDF deals with version 2.12, meanwhile @Deaderpool released 2.16 and we are expecting a huge update to Version 3.0 after the release of the next S4 expansion pack "City Living". The updates of MCCC follow mostly the offical game patches and so it's a good idea to keep your version up to date.

    Prior to you first try, make a backup copy of your game data and carry on backing up regularly. If you don't know what to copy, have a look at @crinrict backup guide (Link). It's always a good idea to have a backup, not only if you start to change anything. Don't be afraid, there will be no problems. Backup is only a precaution, but imho it's important.


    y4mWJv9ivw76g-xpWZkfPo-mLXXYBXw7IJ2qxz70LeKmSA-cPo0FYkcEej4dDaRHPgbmWDYLFHXoG7C3XJuuvKk6iLODHzr8HgAPWAb_XZusSywPJSl2CCxtQyP-nrO23iQmfuWd3dbx9DfsgKE0rb6ZsWLe3sza5TuiFGad19ANRzkwWjweLnl_ttmQvVRL6ZoS4HCcq-4aQ5K0N2m9yDc4Q?width=900&height=220&cropmode=none
  • mariepeek28mariepeek28 Posts: 168 Member
    thank you! i am doing research but i do believe im going to get it.
  • mariepeek28mariepeek28 Posts: 168 Member
    I do have another question, sorry, how do you know when they need to be updated and how do you update?
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 4,750 Member
    edited October 2016
    I do have another question, sorry, how do you know when they need to be updated and how do you update?
    You can check the MCCC home page at MTS (Link) every now and then or you can also revisit this thread. @egwarhammer will inform us instantly, once a new version is released. And as @Pegasus143 wrote, there will be almost certainly a new update after an offical Maxis S4 patch.

    To update the mod you simply replace the existing files in your mod folder with the new ones while the game is down.

    And by the way: It's a good idea to turn off automatic updates in Origin. So you are in control, when your game will be updated. @Deaderpool needs some time (days) to check and adapt the mod to the new game version, so it's better not to patch immediately after Maxis releases a new game patch.

    y4mWJv9ivw76g-xpWZkfPo-mLXXYBXw7IJ2qxz70LeKmSA-cPo0FYkcEej4dDaRHPgbmWDYLFHXoG7C3XJuuvKk6iLODHzr8HgAPWAb_XZusSywPJSl2CCxtQyP-nrO23iQmfuWd3dbx9DfsgKE0rb6ZsWLe3sza5TuiFGad19ANRzkwWjweLnl_ttmQvVRL6ZoS4HCcq-4aQ5K0N2m9yDc4Q?width=900&height=220&cropmode=none
  • thetinfoilgnomethetinfoilgnome Posts: 101 Member
    @mariepeek28 Yes, welcome! This thread is incredibly friendly--you've come to the right place :). I was in your place just a few months ago. I previously didn't use mods because I didn't want to "taint" my game. Believe me, you won't. Modders love the game as much as the rest of the fans, and they generally make very high quality mods. To quote @egwarhammer and @friendsfan367, welcome to the dark side, you'll never look back. @Deaderpool is incredibly dedicated to MC, so you'll never have to worry about MC becoming outdated.

    If you want to learn more about mods or MC, you can feel free to check out my blog, rlinmotion. I'm trying to put together an FAQ page for MC. I still have a long way to go, but there's really good information for anyone who's just getting started for mods. I made it especially for people who know nothing about computers. I also have some Maxis Match custom content finds. I need to update my cc page, but there's still some good stuff on there. If you are going to go and download mods and cc, especially if you find things that aren't on MTS (modthesims), I highly recommend K9 web protection. It's free and easy to install. It will prevent you from getting any creepy popups if you click on an adf.ly or mediafire link. Creators will generally tell you where your cc is coming from, but not always, and sometimes you'll have to go through adf.ly to get to a reputable site like simsfileshare.

    Let me know if you want me to tell you about any of the mods/cc I have. I only have a few mods, mostly just add some small features that I think should already be included (mcc to randomize sims so you don't see the same people everywhere, to have more sims on a zone/lot, end culling, a mod to let children have tea, to allow you to make just single cups of tea, make ask if single a friendly interaction--just some small stuff like that). I do have a lot of cc (only maxis match because I want things to look like they belong in my game) because I love fashion. Where else can you go on a shopping spree, get exactly what you want in the right color and style, and not have to spend a penny? Seriously, digital fashion is awesome.

    Hope this was at least a little helpful!
  • pamy1124pamy1124 Posts: 524 Member
    Idk if this has been asked already, so I'm so sorry for a multiple question.

    I need to know where in the MC Command center settings I can eliminate culling. I need like step by step instructions, because otherwise I'll get confused.

    Thank you in advance
    My Sims 4 game wants: toddlers, color wheel or more hair color choices (light brown, dark blonde), pets, weather, supernatural life states (vampires, witches, fairies, werewolves) cars/transportation, apartments...




    tumblr_mepseko5hO1r4j4oj.gif

  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 4,750 Member
    edited October 2016
    Deactivate Culling in MCCC v2.16
    pamy1124 wrote: »
    ...I need to know where in the MC Command center settings I can eliminate culling. I need like step by step instructions, because otherwise I'll get confused...

    There are two sorts of culling in the game:
    • One is the sim culling, if you reached a certain number of sims in the game
    • The other is the 'famous' relationship culling, which let your sims forget their friends and romantic interests.

    You didn't point out which culling type you want to deactivate. Here are the step by step guides for both. Choose the one which suits you. The step by step guides refer to MCCC layout version 2.16, which is the current version at the moment of this posting.

    For the sake of readability, I used the spoiler function. Please use the "show" button to unfold the step by step lists.

    To access the MCCC configuration menu you need a computer from the buy mode on the lot where you are.
    If there is none, buy one. Which one doesn't matter.


    ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

    ➽ How to deactivate Sim Culling

    Prerequisite: You must have the MCCC module 'Population' installed!

    Where to find in MCCC:
    Computer: MC Command Center > MC Population > Use Custom Population
    Computer: MC Command Center > MC Population > Other Settings > Bypass Sim Culling

    What to do - Step by Step (click on "show" button)
    1. Click on a computer on your active lot.
    2. Click on the "MC Command Center..." button.
    3. A list with more or less options appears, according to the modules you have installed.
    4. Click on "MC Population..."
    5. A menu titled "MC Population..." appears.
    6. Check the status below the title. If you never changed anything before there must be a message "Use Custom Population: False"
    7. Click on "Use Custom Population"
    8. A window titled "Use Custom Population" appears.
    9. Click on "Yes" to activate the "Use Custom Population" mode
    10. You are now back again in the menu titled "MC Population..."
    11. Check the status below the title. The message is now "Use Custom Population: True"
    12. Click on "Other Settings..."
    13. A menu titled "Other Settings..." appears
    14. Check the status below the title. If you never changed anything before there must be a message "Bypass Sim Culling: False"
    15. Click on "Bypass Sim Culling".
    16. There will be a Window titled "Bypass Sim Culling".
    17. Click on "Yes" to bypass Sim Culling.
    18. You are now back again in the menu titled "Other Settings..."
    19. Check the status below the title. The message is now "Bypass Sim Culling: True"
    20. Click Cancel
    21. Restart your game!!

    ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

    ➽ How to deactivate Relationship Culling

    There are two settings to control relationship decay. One to switch it completly on or off and one which controls the decay level.

    ➽ How to completely switch off relationship culling:

    Where to find in MCCC:
    Computer: MC Command Center > Other Settings > Relationship Settings > Relationship Culling > EA Relationship Culling

    What to do - Step by Step (click on "show" button)
    1. Click on a computer on your active lot.
    2. Click on the "MC Command Center..." button.
    3. A list with more or less options appears, according to the modules you have installed.
    4. Click on "Other Settings..."
    5. A menu titled "Other Settings..." appears.
    6. Click on "Relationship Settings..."
    7. A menu titled "Relationship Settings" appears.
    8. Check the status below the title. If you never changed anything before there must be a message "Relationship Culling...: E"
    9. Click on "Relationship Culling..."
    10. A menu titled "Relationship Culling..." appears.
    11. Check the status below the title. If you never changed anything before there must be a message "Current Value: EA Relationship Culling"
    12. Click on "EA Relationship Culling"
    13. A window titled "EA Relationship Culling" appears
    14. Click OK to deactivate Relationship Culling.
    15. You are now back again in the menu titled "Relationship Culling..."
    16. Check the status below the title. The message is now "Current Value: Bypass Relationship Culling"
    17. Click Back
    18. You are now back again in the menu titled "Relationship Settings..."
    19. Check the status below the title. The message is now "Relationship Culling...: D"
    20. Click Cancel
    21. Restart your game!!


    ➽ How to set the relationship decay level:

    Where to find in MCCC:
    Computer: MC Command Center > Other Settings > Relationship Settings > Friendship Decay Percentage
    Computer: MC Command Center > Other Settings > Relationship Settings > Romantic Decay Percentage

    What to do - Step by Step (click on "show" button)
    1. Click on a computer on your active lot.
    2. Click on the "MC Command Center..." button.
    3. A list with more or less options appears, according to the modules you have installed.
    4. Click on "Other Settings"
    5. A menu titled "Other Settings" appears.
    6. Click on "Relationship Settings..."
    7. A menu titled "Relationship Settings" appears.
    8. Check the status below the title. If you never changed anything before there must be messages like "Friendship Decay Percentage: 100" and "Romance Decay Percentage: 100"
    9. Click on "Friendship Decay Percentage".
    10. A window titled "Change Setting" appears to control friendship decay.
    11. Type a number between 0 and 100. 100 is the standard game setting, 0 is no decay. If you only want to slow down the decay, try whether 50 matches your need. If you want to completely switch off the decay, type 0 (zero).
    12. Click OK to confirm your choice for Friendship Decay.
    13. You are now back again in the "Relation Settings" window.
    14. Click on "Romantic Decay Percentage"
    15. Again a window titled "Change Setting" appears, this time to control romantic decay.
    16. Type a number between 0 and 100. 100 is the standard game setting, 0 is no decay. If you only want to slow down the decay try, whether 50 matches your need. If you want to completely switch off the decay, type 0 (zero).
    17. Click OK to confirm your choice for Romantic Decay.
    18. You are now back again in the "Relation Settings" window.
    19. Check the status below the title. There must be now messages like "Friendship Decay Percentage: X" and "Romance Decay Percentage: Y" with X and Y equal to your new values.
    20. Click Cancel
    21. Restart your game!!

    ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

    Don't forget to restart your game if you changed anything mentioned above. This is mandatory for the settings to become effective.

    Hope, that helps

    All credits to @Deaderpool for his awesome work.

    #culling #mccc #howto #stepbystep
    ________

    edit: typos, grammar, punctuation, formatting, text color, hashtags - just everything you can imagine :)
    Post edited by Bonxie on
    y4mWJv9ivw76g-xpWZkfPo-mLXXYBXw7IJ2qxz70LeKmSA-cPo0FYkcEej4dDaRHPgbmWDYLFHXoG7C3XJuuvKk6iLODHzr8HgAPWAb_XZusSywPJSl2CCxtQyP-nrO23iQmfuWd3dbx9DfsgKE0rb6ZsWLe3sza5TuiFGad19ANRzkwWjweLnl_ttmQvVRL6ZoS4HCcq-4aQ5K0N2m9yDc4Q?width=900&height=220&cropmode=none
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 2,768 Member
    edited October 2016
    duhboy2u2 wrote: »
    rosemow sent me to your thread to ask my question. I'm having an issue with MCCC reverting to previous saves after entering CAS (doesn't seem to matter how I enter it, dresser, mirror, cheats, MCCC options) It happens like this: Age sim up, CAS to change clothing and hair options, revert to save before sim aged up. Saving just before CAS'ing doesn't seem to work either. It just reverts to the save just before I've changed clothing and hairs.

    I did as rosemow suggested and checked to see that autosave was turned of in MCCC and it is. I have the newest version of the mod installed. I've tested the issue both with and without MCCC to make sure it is happening only with the mod and it is. Is there a known work-around for this or maybe I still have a setting improperly selected? I'm hoping this is user error because my game is so much better with the mod than without!
    @duhboy2u2
    I have never seen that happen with MC Command Center. (Our resident expert / cheerleader is not feeling well today, but I'll pass this along to her as well).
    Things I would check.
    1) Check the mc_cmd_center.log (if you have logging enabled in the mod, and if not, I'd recommend you enable it), and check lastexceptions, it may indicate a different conflict.
    2) Redownload and reinstall MC Command Center to make sure you have everything, simply choose replace when prompted) ** I recently forgot to redownload a componant, and started having really weird things happening, like the MCCC Menu only showing up on the Milton Word Processor, and no where else LOL**
    3) Move your mc_settings.cfg file to your desktop, and let MCCC recreate it for you (don't delete the original mc_settings.cfg file, it may not be the issue, and you'll probably want it back.
    4) If you have any other Mods, remove them, leaving MCCC in, to see if the issue is with a conflict between MCCC and another mod you have.

    Thank you. Following your steps, and going to find my files, I found an old autosaving mod still in the folder. I didn't even realize I still had it as my mods folder was empty otherwise. When I removed that file and put MCCC back in my problem went away.
    Ask for help! Even if you only get comfort and commiseration, that's better than always wondering if anyone cares.
  • Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    @pamy1124 A tablet will also work for changing settings instead of a computer.
    Current Story: Perplexities in Pleasantview
    I'm an organizer of the Monthly SimLits Short Story Challenges
    Find Me Elsewhere (not that I'm very active!)
    Origin ID: PlumbobGirl198
    Twitter: @Pegasus143143
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 146,607 Member
    Hello @Bonxie .
    I just wanted to say that your post explaining about where the culling settings are in the mod, willl be very helpful for simmers. There is often simmers that are having issues knowing where the settings are, so it will be great to refer them to your post.
    Thankyou for your thoughtfulness :)
  • pamy1124pamy1124 Posts: 524 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »
    pamy1124 wrote: »
    ...I need to know where in the MC Command center settings I can eliminate culling. I need like step by step instructions, because otherwise I'll get confused...

    There are two sorts of culling in the game:
    • One is the sim culling, if you reached a certain number of sims in the game
    • The other is the 'famous' relationship culling, which let your sims forget their friends and romantic interests.

    You didn't point out which culling type you want to deactivate. Here are the step by step guides for both. Choose the one which suits you. The step by step guides refer to MCCC layout version 2.16, which is the current version at the moment of this posting.

    For the sake of readability, I used the spoiler function. Please use the "show" button to unfold the step by step lists.

    To access the MCCC configuration menu you need a computer from the buy mode on the lot where you are.
    If there is none, buy one. Which one doesn't matter.


    ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

    ➽ How to deactivate Sim Culling

    Prerequisite: You must have the MCCC module 'Population' installed!

    Where to find in MCCC:
    Computer: MC Command Center > MC Population > Use Custom Population
    Computer: MC Command Center > MC Population > Other Settings > Bypass Sim Culling

    What to do - Step by Step (click on "show" button)
    1. Click on a computer on your active lot.
    2. Click on the "MC Command Center..." button.
    3. A list with more or less options appears, according to the modules you have installed.
    4. Click on "MC Population..."
    5. A menu titled "MC Population..." appears.
    6. Check the status below the title. If you never changed anything before there must be a message "Use Custom Population: False"
    7. Click on "Use Custom Population"
    8. A window titled "Use Custom Population" appears.
    9. Click on "Yes" to activate the "Use Custom Population" mode
    10. You are now back again in the menu titled "MC Population..."
    11. Check the status below the title. The message is now "Use Custom Population: True"
    12. Click on "Other Settings..."
    13. A menu titled "Other Settings..." appears
    14. Check the status below the title. If you never changed anything before there must be a message "Bypass Sim Culling: False"
    15. Click on "Bypass Sim Culling".
    16. There will be a Window titled "Bypass Sim Culling".
    17. Click on "Yes" to bypass Sim Culling.
    18. You are now back again in the menu titled "Other Settings..."
    19. Check the status below the title. The message is now "Bypass Sim Culling: True"
    20. Click Cancel
    21. Restart your game!!

    ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

    ➽ How to deactivate Relationship Culling

    There are two settings to control relationship decay. One to switch it completly on or off and one which controls the decay level.

    ➽ How to completely switch off relationship culling:

    Where to find in MCCC:
    Computer: MC Command Center > Other Settings > Relationship Settings > Relationship Culling > EA Relationship Culling

    What to do - Step by Step (click on "show" button)
    1. Click on a computer on your active lot.
    2. Click on the "MC Command Center..." button.
    3. A list with more or less options appears, according to the modules you have installed.
    4. Click on "Other Settings..."
    5. A menu titled "Other Settings..." appears.
    6. Click on "Relationship Settings..."
    7. A menu titled "Relationship Settings" appears.
    8. Check the status below the title. If you never changed anything before there must be a message "Relationship Culling...: E"
    9. Click on "Relationship Culling..."
    10. A menu titled "Relationship Culling..." appears.
    11. Check the status below the title. If you never changed anything before there must be a message "Current Value: EA Relationship Culling"
    12. Click on "EA Relationship Culling"
    13. A window titled "EA Relationship Culling" appears
    14. Click OK to deactivate Relationship Culling.
    15. You are now back again in the menu titled "Relationship Culling..."
    16. Check the status below the title. The message is now "Current Value: Bypass Relationship Culling"
    17. Click Back
    18. You are now back again in the menu titled "Relationship Settings..."
    19. Check the status below the title. The message is now "Relationship Culling...: D"
    20. Click Cancel
    21. Restart your game!!


    ➽ How to set the relationship decay level:

    Where to find in MCCC:
    Computer: MC Command Center > Other Settings > Relationship Settings > Friendship Decay Percentage
    Computer: MC Command Center > Other Settings > Relationship Settings > Romantic Decay Percentage

    What to do - Step by Step (click on "show" button)
    1. Click on a computer on your active lot.
    2. Click on the "MC Command Center..." button.
    3. A list with more or less options appears, according to the modules you have installed.
    4. Click on "Other Settings"
    5. A menu titled "Other Settings" appears.
    6. Click on "Relationship Settings..."
    7. A menu titled "Relationship Settings" appears.
    8. Check the status below the title. If you never changed anything before there must be messages like "Friendship Decay Percentage: 100" and "Romance Decay Percentage: 100"
    9. Click on "Friendship Decay Percentage".
    10. A window titled "Change Setting" appears to control friendship decay.
    11. Type a number between 0 and 100. 100 is the standard game setting, 0 is no decay. If you only want to slow down the decay, try whether 50 matches your need. If you want to completely switch off the decay, type 0 (zero).
    12. Click OK to confirm your choice for Friendship Decay.
    13. You are now back again in the "Relation Settings" window.
    14. Click on "Romantic Decay Percentage"
    15. Again a window titled "Change Setting" appears, this time to control romantic decay.
    16. Type a number between 0 and 100. 100 is the standard game setting, 0 is no decay. If you only want to slow down the decay try, whether 50 matches your need. If you want to completely switch off the decay, type 0 (zero).
    17. Click OK to confirm your choice for Romantic Decay.
    18. You are now back again in the "Relation Settings" window.
    19. Check the status below the title. There must be now messages like "Friendship Decay Percentage: X" and "Romance Decay Percentage: Y" with X and Y equal to your new values.
    20. Click Cancel
    21. Restart your game!!

    ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

    Don't forget to restart your game if you changed anything mentioned above. This is mandatory for the settings to become effective.

    Hope, that helps

    All credits to @Deaderpool for his awesome work.

    ________

    edit: typos, grammar, punctuation, formatting, text color - just everything you can imagine :)

    Thanks you so so much! This is exactly what I needed.

    Also I was talking about both forms of culling.

    Again, thank you! :smiley:
    My Sims 4 game wants: toddlers, color wheel or more hair color choices (light brown, dark blonde), pets, weather, supernatural life states (vampires, witches, fairies, werewolves) cars/transportation, apartments...




    tumblr_mepseko5hO1r4j4oj.gif

  • pamy1124pamy1124 Posts: 524 Member
    Pegasus143 wrote: »
    @pamy1124 A tablet will also work for changing settings instead of a computer.

    Ok, that's good to know too :smile:
    My Sims 4 game wants: toddlers, color wheel or more hair color choices (light brown, dark blonde), pets, weather, supernatural life states (vampires, witches, fairies, werewolves) cars/transportation, apartments...




    tumblr_mepseko5hO1r4j4oj.gif

  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 4,750 Member
    pamy1124 wrote: »
    Thanks you so so much! This is exactly what I needed.

    Also I was talking about both forms of culling.

    Again, thank you! :smiley:

    Let us know, if you have any further questions. You are always welcome.
    y4mWJv9ivw76g-xpWZkfPo-mLXXYBXw7IJ2qxz70LeKmSA-cPo0FYkcEej4dDaRHPgbmWDYLFHXoG7C3XJuuvKk6iLODHzr8HgAPWAb_XZusSywPJSl2CCxtQyP-nrO23iQmfuWd3dbx9DfsgKE0rb6ZsWLe3sza5TuiFGad19ANRzkwWjweLnl_ttmQvVRL6ZoS4HCcq-4aQ5K0N2m9yDc4Q?width=900&height=220&cropmode=none
  • egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,749 Member
    Does my heart good to log in here and see things handled. You guys are awesome. <3

    Thanks for looking out, I've been seriously dragging for days, here. Didn't do much of *anything* my week off, and it's back to work tonight. I'll be around, though. Less play, more net.

    At least I made it to Sunday morning in my game, finally, right before I went to bed today. That's about the only thing I did get done, this week, tripped 6000 hours played.

    Getting old still beats the alternative, but this has not been a banner week off for me.

    No promises, but I may try to do a story post to the other thread in the morning. I'll see where I'm at, after work and the school run.

    Have a great evening... think of me, full moon, working in retail... wish me luck! :smiley:
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 25,683 Member
    Does my heart good to log in here and see things handled. You guys are awesome. <3

    Thanks for looking out, I've been seriously dragging for days, here. Didn't do much of *anything* my week off, and it's back to work tonight. I'll be around, though. Less play, more net.

    At least I made it to Sunday morning in my game, finally, right before I went to bed today. That's about the only thing I did get done, this week, tripped 6000 hours played.

    Getting old still beats the alternative, but this has not been a banner week off for me.

    No promises, but I may try to do a story post to the other thread in the morning. I'll see where I'm at, after work and the school run.

    Have a great evening... think of me, full moon, working in retail... wish me luck! :smiley:

    at least its not black friday.
  • egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,749 Member
    Black Friday... I'm off this year. I checked after I saw your post, @friendsfan367 . LOL! Off all Thanksgiving week, for once.

    Speaking of holidays, since Laura's been good to start giving me those nasty 2nd shift Sundays off (I don't work the next coming one either, that's posted now, woot!)... I went ahead and left her a note volunteering to work sometime on Christmas Day. (We do our family holiday thing on Christmas Eve, here.)

    Either the last half of 2nd shift, or all of it (if I *have* to), or, if Doris wants the night off, I'd actually prefer to work her shift instead. Going for "ace in the hole" here, so Laura knows she's got at least one warm willing body to cover part of that day. People call in. Imagine that. :p It's time and a half, and people appreciate us for being open... busy fun day, I'm in for that.

    I've worked more of them than I haven't, in the last 7 years, and I would be scheduled for it anyway, IF she wasn't giving me extra days off right now. If she needs me for that one, I'm there. (I'm also taking these incoming Sundays off as an "I'll believe it when I see it" thing... 2/2, so far, so good!)

    Has nothing to do with anything, other than being yet another off topic slice of life post from the Cheerleader.


  • MistyLakeMistyLake Posts: 1,669 Member
    Two new "story" posts up, here:

    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15286720/#Comment_15286720

    And I'm not far from bed. Be back tonight!

    Hi.
    Checked your story posts, nice pictures! :)

    PS: Not sure if my question was buried under all the other questions, but i decided to ask again:

    You said, that i wouldn't need a weight/muscle control mod because MCCC has a similar module. That sounds great. Which one is it? And if i add that into my game, what are the adjustments i need to set if i want my sims never to change their appearance..in other words if i want them to stay the way i make them in CAS.

    Thank you! <3
    "By Grabthar's Hammer! Let There Be Sims!"
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 4,750 Member
    edited October 2016
    Body Control in MCCC v2.16
    MistyLake wrote: »
    ...You said, that i wouldn't need a weight/muscle control mod because MCCC has a similar module. That sounds great. Which one is it? And if i add that into my game, what are the adjustments i need to set if i want my sims never to change their appearance..in other words if i want them to stay the way i make them in CAS...

    You can find those controls in the CAS-Module. Make sure that this module is installed in your game. But maybe it works somewhat different from the mod you currently use.

    To access the MCCC configuration menu you need a computer from the buy mode on the lot where you are. If there is none, buy one. Which one doesn't matter. A tablet is also fine, but has first to be moved from the inventory and placed somewhere on the lot.

    Where to find in MCCC:
    Computer/Tablet: MC Command Center > MC CAS > Monitore Physique
    • Attention: You have to activate this setting first to have the following to be effective!

    Computer/Tablet: MC Command Center > MC CAS > Male Fit/Fat Limits
    Computer/Tablet: MC Command Center > MC CAS > Female Fit/Fat Limits
    • Values for these settings vary between -100 to +100.
    • Input is a pair of values, defining the lower and the upper limit separated by a "," (comma).
    • Example: "-50,+10" for fatness will represent a healthy physique - but of course beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.
    • Regarding the CAS sliders for fit-/fatness, 0 (zero) is the center position.

    Don't forget to restart your game after you changed anything mentioned above. This is mandatory for the settings to become effective.


    ☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

    #bodycontrol #mccc #howto

    Post edited by Bonxie on
    y4mWJv9ivw76g-xpWZkfPo-mLXXYBXw7IJ2qxz70LeKmSA-cPo0FYkcEej4dDaRHPgbmWDYLFHXoG7C3XJuuvKk6iLODHzr8HgAPWAb_XZusSywPJSl2CCxtQyP-nrO23iQmfuWd3dbx9DfsgKE0rb6ZsWLe3sza5TuiFGad19ANRzkwWjweLnl_ttmQvVRL6ZoS4HCcq-4aQ5K0N2m9yDc4Q?width=900&height=220&cropmode=none
  • Ulfric_GrimbrandUlfric_Grimbrand Posts: 662 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »
    Body Control in MCCC v2.16
    MistyLake wrote: »
    ...You said, that i wouldn't need a weight/muscle control mod because MCCC has a similar module. That sounds great. Which one is it? And if i add that into my game, what are the adjustments i need to set if i want my sims never to change their appearance..in other words if i want them to stay the way i make them in CAS...

    You can find those controls in the CAS-Module. Make sure that this module is installed in your game. But maybe it works somewhat different from the mod you currently use.

    To access the MCCC configuration menu you need a computer from the buy mode on the lot where you are. If there is none, buy one. Which one doesn't matter. A tablet is also fine, but has first to be moved from the inventory and placed somewhere on the lot.

    Where to find in MCCC:
    Computer/Tablet: MC Command Center > MC CAS > Monitore Physique
    • Attention: You have to activate this setting first to have the following to be effective!

    Computer/Tablet: MC Command Center > MC CAS > Male Fit/Fat Limits
    Computer/Tablet: MC Command Center > MC CAS > Female Fit/Fat Limits
    • Values for these settings vary between -100 to +100.
    • Input is a pair of values, defining the lower and the upper limit separated by a "," (comma).
    • Example: "-50,+10" for fatness will represent a healthy physique - but of course beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.
    • Regarding the CAS sliders for fit-/fatness, 0 (zero) is the center position.

    Don't forget to restart your game after you changed anything mentioned above. This is mandatory for the settings to become effective.


    ☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

    #bodycontrol #mccc #howto

    I still use this one No Fatness / No Muscles by @scripthoge

    It hasn't conflicted with MCCC (yet). The only issue I had with using monitor physique in MCCC is it sets everyone to the values you put in.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top