Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

33 Day Create-A-Sim Challenge!

Comments

• m11kjm11kj Posts: 410 Member
    @EGrace93 wow i love all your latest creations esp. the disney princesses! i think you did a great job on both Pocahontas and Anna! l love their formal wear, it speaks so much for their character!! well done <33

W79XhDj.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
  • EGrace93EGrace93 Posts: 95 Member
    @m11kj Thanks! Glad you like them. Pocahontas' formalwear was influenced by the dress she wears in Pocahontas 2 which was very over the top

@rosemow thanks, it's nice to hear that I was accurate

Day 30- Ugliest sim you can make

That would be this abomination

2qizjh3.jpg
  • EmmpEmmp Posts: 458 Member
    Hi guys! Sorry for not answering your comments from weeks ago, I've just been swamped in RL and have no time for fun... I'll stop complaining about lack of free time next summer, promise! :P

Anyway, I took a me-day yesterday and opened my game! I collected the skulls and created a model for day 9! I made a beautiful african model, and I LOVE her. Her name is Nkiru Onwudiwe, she is creative, self-assured and ambitious and has the Friend of the world aspiration!

Gallery Link

pg33nS0.png
    4VDPdev.png

Evening gown!
    QQj4L2S.png
    You can find me at the gallery, my ID is Jan_telefon!
    Nkiru is a very elegantly nice model! @Emmp :) Her traits go well together and suit her as a model. She is very nice!
    It is great that you were able to have simming time yesterday and were able to collect the skulls and enjoy making the model sim :)
    edited October 2016
    A little late, sorry! Thank you @m11kj and @EGrace93 for you kind words of my twins :smiley::sweat_smile:
    xJDLKx wrote: »
    that's ok @Emmp awh fair enough , I can't leave builds unfinished before turning the sims off , once I didn't go bed til 3 because I was making a trailer type house and I had to be up at 8 I was so tired ahaha Oink is just amazing he lives with Babs in my game aha , glad you love Marcus :smiley: he has already had the caliente sisters after him in my game :'D thank you :smiley: *whispers back* phew glad I wasn't the only one. Your children and their nanny are so adorable!!

IKR?! *Looks at the time* Ok, its11 PM, I have time to build a little bit longer. *Looks at 10 minutes and 5 cups of coffee later* ITS 3 AM?! :lol: That's why I can't play in the evening when I have work in the morning :P Aaaw, I'm sure he loves living with her :heart: Is he happy? I hope he is (; LOL, the Calientes, poor fella.. Unless he likes the attention! Thank you, I'm glad you liked them :) You've been active since I went awol, love your sims. I went to you gallery yesterday and downloaded most of them to my game (;

Edit: *Squeee* OMG its Buffy!
    That's so cool…if you don't mind me asking (and I get it, this is the internet, it's totally up to you), what's your first name? Sorry if asking put you in an awkward position…
    Can you show us pictures of the Haag twins when they're older? Please? I almost can't believe they turn out so ugly…
    Ethel looks so nice!

Its ok, I don't think first names is against the forum rules since many have their first names as username? My name is Emmy. I'm not american though, so I don't know how common the name is over there. On the subject I recently found out that my cousin was thinking of naming her daughter Emmy, not after me, just because she likes the name. She didn't though because one of her best friends named their baby Emmy first :P Mini-Emmys are everywhere :lol:

Sure thing! I'll edit this post once I've got the pictures of them :) Hopefully today!

Now I'm off reading up on everyting there is to know about City Living!

Post edited by Emmp on
    Thank you @Rosemow! Yes, I'm very happy I had time to relax with my game yesterday :D
    @rosemow thanks

@Emmp Nkiru pulls of the model look so well, especially her expression and her sense of style is fab. Although if she's a model I suppose it's not really *her* sense of style.

Day 31- Teacher

Myfanwy Jenkins has only just started her career as a science teacher but so far it seems to be going well

wi3jb6.jpg
    edited October 2016
    Thank you @EGrace93! I can see you've been very active this month! You've almost finished the challenge, impressive! You've made a lot of gorgeous sims! And less gorgeous (I'm thinking of your day 30 sim, what's his name btw?) :wink:

Ok, @TurquoisePapaya I went into my game to take pictures of the twins all grown up. Ofc, I couldn't resist so I created day 11, Girly-girl as well :) First, twins! If you don't remember, this is what they looked like as children:

Alexander
    L8Tufo6.png

Lisa
    1MipOHn.png

And this is them as teens. I admit, they are kind of ugly/cute, right? Right?? :neutral: Also, is there an english word for something that is both ugly and cute at the same time? Like a bulldog for example.
    iGEUtWe.png
    tzNYMsR.png

Anyway. Day 11, girly-girl! This is Lucy McClain, she has the soulmate aspiration, she's cheerful, squemish (don't you just love squemish sims?) and family oriented.
    Gallery Link

R1ZR0Zi.png
    nsiJq2r.png
    Post edited by Emmp on
    Myfanwhy is a very nice teacher sim! @EGrace93 :) Her glasses is a nice touch and the type of glasses complements well with her face. It is nice that she is a science teacher. I hope that she continues to enjoy her career.
    edited October 2016
    Hello @Emmp :) It is nice seeing the pictures of your child twins as teenagers. Thankyou for posting them :)
    Lucy is very pretty! :) Her red hair, blue eyes and freckles look very nice together. Her heart patterned top and heart necklace look very pretty and nice. Her pink skirt looks very nice with the top. Her traits suit her and go very well together.
    Thank you @rosemow! :smiley:
    @EGrace93 yes i know!! i'm excited to see that Pocahontas 2 dress cuz i recognized it instantly! :D
    and wow very unique 'ugly' sim!!XD good job i like his pose XDDDDDDDDDDDD
    I like Myfanwy's outfit! it fits her character so wellXD kind of reminds me of my 6th grade teacher (she is strict, but very good)XDD

@Emmp ooooo your model sim looks F A B ! ! love love love her. and i like Lucy's face! it seems so kind and relaxed. but omg teenage Alex......hahaha what happened :D:D

W79XhDj.png
    @rosemow thank you :)

@Emmp Thank you. Day 30 is called Paolo. Poor Alexander and Lisa, it's hard to believe such adorable kids could grow up so hideous! Perhaps they''ll look better as adults? That sometimes happens to me.

Your girly sim looks lovely, I love her subtle make up

@m11kj I see I underestimated you Disney knowledge lol. Thanks for the nice words
    @rosemow thank you :)

@Emmp Thank you. Day 30 is called Paolo. Poor Alexander and Lisa, it's hard to believe such adorable kids could grow up so hideous! Perhaps they''ll look better as adults? That sometimes happens to me.

Your girly sim looks lovely, I love her subtle make up

@m11kj I see I underestimated you Disney knowledge lol. Thanks for the nice words
    Thank you @EGrace93 and @m11kj

Yeah I know, I don't know what happened with them! I tried to edit then as teens and them and then age them down to children again, but then they would look awful as kids instead :P Maybe you're right @EGrace93, they might look better as adults. Although I do think I can save Lisas look by giving her a haircut with bangs :)
    Day 32- Summer

I had this ready to post yesterday but then I couldn't connect to the internet :(

Summer Season comes from the same group as Autumn and Spring

Everyday

vxg9i1.jpg

Formal

20ql1c6.jpg

Athletic

rseq82.jpg

Sleep

2wg80hl.jpg

Party

33kb2qa.jpg

And so she's not left out here's Winter

ddncyc.jpg1z23k41.jpg2m4dn54.jpg16hl1es.jpg15511k0.jpg
    Summer looks amazing @EGrace93. I love her colorful make up and clothes, especially her everyday and party outfits! I bet ni day gets dull with her around (;
    Summer and Winter are both very nice seasonal themed sims! @EGrace93 :) The yellow, orange and blue colours of the clothing that Summer is wearing looks nice and summery. Her hats and sunglasses are nice summer touches, and great parts of her outfit and her summer look.
    Winter is very pretty! The blue and white colour scheme of her clothing looks very nice. She looks very elegant in her formalwear dress. The snowflake and freeezer bunny patterned top that she is wearing for her everyday wear reflects the winter theme well.
    @EGrace93 great job on the seasons!! summer's everyday outfit iz noiceeee. the combination of that hat+earrings+glasses is gold! winter looks super warm and comfy!! i also like that summer has a buzz cut, she rocks that hair <3

W79XhDj.png
    Day 33- Princess

Aurelia is a modern day princess

2s8k6mg.jpg2u8dpi9.jpg

Aaaand I'm done! This was a really fun challenge, thanks @huskylove210 for creating it. Thanks to everyone who commented on my sims and especial thanks to @rosemow for commenting on every single one. That was really appreciated.
    Congratulations on finishing the challenge! @EGrace93 :) That is very great! I have enjoyed seeing each of the sims that you have created for each of the themes for the days. They have been so very great! Aurelia is very pretty! She looks very elegant in her red formalwear dress and her tiara is a very nice touch.
    @EGrace93 good job on the princess, both her outfits are nice!! and congrats on finishing!!! you did a fantastic job non-stoppingly creating all the sims! woohoo!

W79XhDj.png
    edited October 2016
    Aaaaand i'm going on with my on-going tasks..(sorry pppft) i'm so close to the end ! ! ! i can see the finish line! ! ! Must. Keep. Going. ..._(:3 JL)_

Day 25: spring
    Meet Minyu Choi. Sunshine, outdoors, and fresh air! It's finally spring! Minyu just couldn't wait to jump on the bus to Granite Falls and begin a camping trip! it's still a bit chilly weather so he had his layered shirt on, but he certainly didn't wait to bring back some vibrant color on his outfit! Bye bye boring dark winter coats! Hello lovely floral shorts!

04DcMMq.jpg

Day 26: diversity
    Meet Bobby Winston. Bobby is a Mexican businessman who owns a seafood restaurant. Over 4 decades of business running has made Bobby a tough man. He's seen some serious stuffz! He's the most honest man you could meet around town, but he can also be grumpy and stubborn sometimes. Still, people love him and his seafood. Don't miss the opportunity to try out the lobsters in 'Good Bob's' next time when you're in town!

Hq3ssMs.jpg

Day 27: gamer
    Meet Marco Sahni. Marco is a college student by day. But little did his schoolmates know he is the champion at the tournament of the famous MMO game 'Red Blue Flash' for 4 years in a row! He is a figure in the gaming society. Online in the game and in the forums, people worship him. Sometimes Marco feels like he is living a life with double identity. But he enjoys a little bit of secrecy and privacy irl. After all nobody would expect a 4 year champion to live in a shady apartment with dirty clothes all around and voidcritter posters all over the walls!

4gPBO7B.jpg

some BTS mumbles: I originally intend to make bobby singer from SPN as diversity, cuz i wanted to add in age as one of the interpretations of the theme (i almost never make elder sims). I was quite satisfied with how he turned out as well. But, in the end i decided to follow the original theme, so i changed him into a hispanic sim Bob Winston. However, his grumpy looks is so cute that i couldn't resist sharing him XD so a bonus Bobby Singer coming your way!!

IWeTZrR.jpg

W79XhDj.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top