Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You might be a Sim addict if .... ..

2...Next

Comments

• Sasquatch7Sasquatch7 Posts: 240 Member
    Every time you go into a friend's house or a house you haven't been in before, you start imagining creating it in the game and thinking about how many tiles you'll need for each room.
  • Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    When you really need to go to the washroom and you think "my bladder bar is red right now!"
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    When "just another half an hour" is a common phrase you use when playing
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    I also have this game as a great diet, I do not eat, I play!
  • MissKisha79MissKisha79 Posts: 4 New Member
    When you are a passenger in a car looking at all the houses as you go by and thinking of which one to build next.
    When you see something irl and say to your partner 'my sims have got one of those exactly the same'.
    When you start making excel charts/similar to track your sims progress.

lol...i find myself doing this OFTEN...
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Sasquatch7 wrote: »
    Every time you go into a friend's house or a house you haven't been in before, you start imagining creating it in the game and thinking about how many tiles you'll need for each room.

I used to do that a lot. When I was workd building in CAW I was going out with this girl and I thought about building her house and the street in CAW working out the right amount of spaces needed.

That relationship eventually ended and I ended up going out with another girl who was furious at me for not coming to see her when I was at home playing CAW. That relationship also ended and a year after I had another girlfriend and was tempted to build her house but that relationship also ended before I had the chance to. She ended up being obsessive and I have a find memory of telling her to 'plum' while I was at home busy in CAW one day.

I also remember another relationship and the girlfriend went weird on me. I was very suspicious, she was not replying to my texts so I played The Sims to pass the time. I got a text from her ending the relationship.

Most memories I have had, good or bad over the past few years are tied into The Sims.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    When your in the store and you find a lamp that looks just like the lamp your Sim has, and you think to yourself 'my sims has the same lamp.
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,877 Member
    When you are a passenger in a car looking at all the houses as you go by and thinking of which one to build next.
    When you see something irl and say to your partner 'my sims have got one of those exactly the same'.
    When you start making excel charts/similar to track your sims progress.

HaHa. I do versions of all these at times. :o
    shadowicia wrote: »
    When the first thought of the morning when you get up is, what will I do on the Sims today.

In my case the first thing is becoming -grabs iPad and checks the forums because I'm thinking about my Sims game
    When you really need to go to the washroom and you think "my bladder bar is red right now!"

:D My version is taking a break to care for my real needs and I think 'Thats my hunger, bladder and hygiene taken care of'

• FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    When something's taking too long and you and you go to fast forward through it only to remember that that doesn't work in real life, you might be a sim addict.
  • BuzzLightyearBuzzLightyear Posts: 1,029 Member
    When uv been playing too long then irl u wonder y people havent got plumbobs above their heads
  • dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    Dendarii wrote: »
    When something's taking too long and you and you go to fast forward through it only to remember that that doesn't work in real life, you might be a sim addict.

That is so me. And not just IRL. The other day I had to fix my brother's GTA game (I'm pretty sure that with those settings which he refuses to lower will fry his computer) the game was loaded for lag test and the guy was just standing there and I kept pressing button "3" but nothing happened xD