Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You might be a Sim addict if .... ..

NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
If you have to write notes to yourself like
"Go to bed by 11:30" and
"Remember to do the laundry"

You might be a Sim addict.

(Feel free to contribute)

Comments

• NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    When it amuses you that your Sim slams the refrigerator door when tense, but annoys you when their neighbour kicks over their trash can; you might be a Sim addict.
  • lisken0221lisken0221 Posts: 116 Member
    when you forget your food cooking on the stove until the smoke alarm goes of, another pot ruined.
  • SammyCowgirlSammyCowgirl Posts: 48 Member
    When you hear 'Sul sul" when someone in RL tells you hello xD
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    When you are a passenger in a car looking at all the houses as you go by and thinking of which one to build next.
    When you see something irl and say to your partner 'my sims have got one of those exactly the same'.
    When you start making excel charts/similar to track your sims progress.
    When you try to look at babysits irl to find names to you in-game sims.
    babysites*
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    when your rl husbands is talking to you and you hope you have said yes and no in the right places because truthfully you haven't heard a word his said. because you're to busy playing sims. :/
  • theyellowshoetheyellowshoe Posts: 288 Member
    LOL! So true
    s6e07-dash-smile.gif

Yes I'm a Brony!
  • EmmpEmmp Posts: 458 Member
    When you are a passenger in a car looking at all the houses as you go by and thinking of which one to build next.
    When you see something irl and say to your partner 'my sims have got one of those exactly the same'.

When you start making excel charts/similar to track your sims progress.

Also, when you walk past a house IRL and say to your partner "Oh, I wish we had those windows in the sims".
    ... I can't believe he's still with me :lol:
    You can find me at the gallery, my ID is Jan_telefon!
  • shadowiciashadowicia Posts: 591 Member
    When the first thought of the morning when you get up is, what will I do on the Sims today.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I am so bad these days that I now refer to other people as Sims.

One of the Sims I live with hasn't tidied up in months. I guess they have a slob trait ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited October 2016
    When you're walking around town and you notice a house, and think to yourself.

"How did they build that? That shouldn't be possible the max roof slope is exceeded, they should have the roofing appear in the window by now."
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Honey_Pie_360Honey_Pie_360 Posts: 240 Member
    When you 're still playing Sims even when your eyes 're closing :D
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    When you long for a ctrl shift c option so you can go into CAS and age up your brother's/sister's kids and see how they'll look as teens :D
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    When you have to choose between doing homework and playing Sims
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    When you start acting like your Sims by almost being late to work, because you're too busy on your computer, playing The Sims.
  • fuffydevilfuffydevil Posts: 48 Member
    You tell yourself your, I have a house car and kids im normal!!, but they're all in the sims lol
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    when your rl husbands is talking to you and you hope you have said yes and no in the right places because truthfully you haven't heard a word his said. because you're to busy playing sims. :/
    Lol, I was just reading this as my hubby was talking to me on his way out of the door. Haven't got a clue what he said.
  • SunsetSimsPrimeSunsetSimsPrime Posts: 77 Member
    1) When you see all type of stuff from real life that you think would like in the game & spend way to much time trying to achieve it.
    2) When you picture needs & relationships with green,yellow,red bars
    3) When you start dreaming about Sim related stuff
    4) When you start wishing there were certain things in life that could be like they are in the Sims & vice versa.
    5) When you start trying to work out your & other peoples Sim traits.

Probably should consider taking a break from the Sims, this can't be healthy.
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    edited October 2016
    Looking in the mirror and thinking how you would edit yourself in ts4 so you feel better about yourself...

(edit: hopefully you don't do this, though... kinda of a self-conscious thing, not saying that you guys aren't beautiful!)
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    You might be a sim addict if.
    1. you watch an all night Twitch of one game while playing The Sims.
    2. you still have Sims 1, 2 and 3 installed as well as sims 4.
    3. you absolutely MUST have every new item or pack EA makes for any Sims game.
    4. you have more than two Sims apps on your smart phone.
    5. You see a tweet about the game and, immediately take picture of things in your house that you want to make into CC for the next Expansion pack, then tweet those pictures. (Who me? nope, nuh uh, I'd never... Oh wait I did. :P)
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    Thinking what evil thing you could do to someone that has hurt you if only they were sims.
    Start thinking that they are sims and feel better about the torture you are going to do to them.
    Create them in the game and torture them. (husband on bad side right now so)
    Try to spin to dress in the morning when you are in a rush!

• OMGiLoveIceCreamOMGiLoveIceCream Posts: 603 Member
    You might be a sim addict if 2 days pass unnoticed while playing sims.
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    You might be a sim addict if 2 days pass unnoticed while playing sims.

Oh Goodness! That would be one. However grandson can do this in Boulders Gate 2 and Skyrim! He has a friend that plays DOTA and he hardly ever leaves his house except for school then on to the game. So I guess you are right, that would be a sims addict!