Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LIFE IS | SEASON FINALE CHAPTER 16 posted DEC. 22!

2...Next

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Just wanted your fans to know there is a review and interview about this story on SimCom!

SimCom%20announcement.jpg

EDITION 8 of Pammiechick's Story Picks is here!

Highlighting LIFE IS by @Jellysimwich

CHECK IT OUT!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • JellysimwichJellysimwich Posts: 778 Member
    Just wanted your fans to know there is a review and interview about this story on SimCom!

SimCom%20announcement.jpg

EDITION 8 of Pammiechick's Story Picks is here!

Highlighting LIFE IS by @Jellysimwich

CHECK IT OUT!

Wooo! Awesome! :D Thanks
    So glad to highlight this amazing story!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    This turned out to be my longest chapter ever but after reading it multiple times over, I decided that splitting it up unto two chapters was not the right choice. So it's a wee bit longer than typical but not crazy overbearingly long :DHere is chapter 15!

@Sourocha
    @Spottydog714
    @Julyvee94
    @Marialein
    @Kaimana_MM
    @MadameLee
    @Supernatural103
    @cuddles5427

You might be interested
    @Jendowoz0612
    @CitizenErased14
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited October 2016
    Thanks, will certainly check it out @Jellysimwich

edited October 2016
    Awesome chapter! Go Elliot (although I'm a fan of Dodi's...it just seems he's not right for her!!) <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    it's good
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    This is a very well-written story with beautiful images too! The characters are realistic and in-depth. I was on a long bus ride last week and spent my time binge reading the whole story!

I love today's chapter. The scene with Elliot at the end was thrilling! I liked the "until you ask me to" part. Hope one day she will ask him! :)
    This is a very well-written story with beautiful images too! The characters are realistic and in-depth. I was on a long bus ride last week and spent my time binge reading the whole story!

I love today's chapter. The scene with Elliot at the end was thrilling! I liked the "until you ask me to" part. Hope one day she will ask him! :)

Thank you for reading and leaving a comment :) I appreciate it! I release a new chapter about every 2 weeks, though, sometimes sooner and sometimes a tad later. Thanks again for the kind words <3
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Tess' intervention wasn't the only ambush. Darn, Elliot. You can't just do that!
    Tess' intervention wasn't the only ambush. Darn, Elliot. You can't just do that!

This is true. She could have really lost it when Elliot came in like that. Full on S-slap!
  • totalRainbowtotalRainbow Posts: 425 Member
    Found this thread while skimming and just wanted to let you know that I absolutely adore what I've read so far! (aka the first chapter, hehe..) But I definitely plan on catching up and following. Wonderful writing, well done! :)
    # BuildNewcrest Legacy Challenge : Rosenburg
    Forum Thread | Blog
    Found this thread while skimming and just wanted to let you know that I absolutely adore what I've read so far! (aka the first chapter, hehe..) But I definitely plan on catching up and following. Wonderful writing, well done! :)

Oh yay! A new reader! Thank you for taking the time to checkout my story <3

Just a quick caution! This thread contains spoilers... Hope nothing is already ruined for you! :|
  • totalRainbowtotalRainbow Posts: 425 Member
    @Jellysimwich I haven't read through the forum yet, as I highly suspected as much haha. I will definitely keep to myself on your blog while I'm catching up and then jump in on the conversation once I'm there. :)
    # BuildNewcrest Legacy Challenge : Rosenburg
    Forum Thread | Blog
  • Niemalyn97Niemalyn97 Posts: 76 Member
    edited October 2016
    I'm definitely going to read this! Your screenshots! :heart: You must tell me your ways. XD I could take a good screenshot in Sims 3, but I can't get 4 to cooperate.
    And I love the basis. I'm very excited to read this!
    Niemalyn97 wrote: »
    I'm definitely going to read this! Your screenshots! :heart: You must tell me your ways. XD I could take a good screenshot in Sims 3, but I can't get 4 to cooperate.

This is an amazing story! You will love it!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @Jellysimwich I haven't read through the forum yet, as I highly suspected as much haha. I will definitely keep to myself on your blog while I'm catching up and then jump in on the conversation once I'm there. :)

So excited to have you on board! xx And I looove comments on my blog (or here) :D

@Niemalyn I really despise the camera angles in Sims 4 but after a lot of messing about, I'm finally getting the swings of things. It's the tilt that is so awful! Even adjusting it via settings does not make much a difference... And I can't wait for you to jump in! The more readers, the merrier :D Thanks for stopping in <3

This is an amazing story! You will love it!

Another big Thank You to @pammiechick for the wonderful highlight on SimCom <3 I really really appreciate it!
    Season finale chapter 16 has been posted; see page 1. Thank you so much for your support x Happy holidays!

@Sourocha
    @Spottydog714
    @Julyvee94
    @Marialein
    @Kaimana_MM
    @MadameLee
    @Supernatural103
    @cuddles5427
    @Jendowoz0612
    @CitizenErased14
    Wow. That chapter exceeded expectations. I'm as torn as Desiree. Why do both of them have to be so amazing? But it looks as if the pendulum is swinging toward Elliot. He is at Juiliart after all. Poor Dodi. I can't wait to highlight this on SimsVIP. Will be impatiently waiting for Season 2 and if you amp up the maturity level, I won't complain! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Wow. That chapter exceeded expectations. I'm as torn as Desiree. Why do both of them have to be so amazing? But it looks as if the pendulum is swinging toward Elliot. He is at Juiliart after all. Poor Dodi. I can't wait to highlight this on SimsVIP. Will be impatiently waiting for Season 2 and if you amp up the maturity level, I won't complain! <3

@pammiechick thank you for being one of Life Is biggest supporters! I really do appreciate it and the mentions you have made for me <3

Chapter 16 had a lot crammed in but I tried to keep everything relevant, or at least, a platform for going into chapter 17. There will be some resolve coming up in season 2 and I'm excited for that. In addition, we'll be seeing more of characters that have played a minor role, start playing more major roles. I will be bumping up the maturity level for season 2, primarily due to the fact that these 'teens' are now headed into adulthood, and I think situations are bound for some more complexity. That said, hopefully, I won't lose any readers as there's a dark secret that directly affects two characters in a very traumatising way -- and possibly -- it could be a triggering scenario.
  • ElesmeraElesmera Posts: 556 Member
    Any chance of a new chapter soon?