Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need your sims!

2...Next

Comments

• Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    Ok hope you can use them.
    cool glad you like them.
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    @jimmysnan feel free to look at my gallery :). My name there is Sims4Girl202. I have an Indian woman and her not Indian husband under "Lynch" and others who are different looks and races :)
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    edited October 2016
    @jimmysnan feel free to look at my gallery :). My name there is Sims4Girl202. I have an Indian woman and her not Indian husband under "Lynch" and others who are different looks and races :)

Thank you will check them out now Took Ortiz, Cardenas, Watt, Perez King and Lynch. Thank you

edited October 2016
    I uploaded and Asian Indian woman.

10-14-16_3-49-11nbspPM_zpsvwwzxgt5.png

Dhara Bosu

10-14-16_3-48-49nbspPM_zpszsimr8tl.png

Dhara in her cc sari, but I uploaded her without it.

10-14-16_4-07-52nbspPM_zpsukxcnnun.png

Close up of Dhara
    Colorist40 wrote: »
    I uploaded and Asian Indian woman.

10-14-16_3-49-11nbspPM_zpsvwwzxgt5.png

Dhara Bosu

10-14-16_3-48-49nbspPM_zpszsimr8tl.png

Dhara in her cc sari, but I uploaded her without it.

10-14-16_4-07-52nbspPM_zpsukxcnnun.png

Close up of Dhara

Shes pretty thank you
    edited October 2016
    jimmysnan wrote: »
    Your welcome and I just added an American indian man. No it should be Yates, Duong and Bearpaw is the one I just added. You have to have advanced clicked and show cc or they don't show up, well Bearpaw does.

I will go check them out. Love them I will be downloading them I can't seem to get the one with cc

I will check them all out again to make sure they have none. And let you know.

I double checked and the indian girl had some cc I missed, the Asian girl still doesn't to my knowledge, so I reuploaded both.
    Your welcome and I just added an American indian man. No it should be Yates, Duong and Bearpaw is the one I just added. You have to have advanced clicked and show cc or they don't show up, well Bearpaw does.

I will go check them out. Love them I will be downloading them I can't seem to get the one with cc

I will check them all out again to make sure they have none. And let you know.

Can't get the ones that say with cc until I go into the game.
    I made what I think may look like a Polynesian man, but I am no expert. You can check him out if you would like.
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Cement wrote: »
    My gallery ID is Cmehnt. I try to make diverse sims too. :) Each have their own backstory in their description. Several have skills up since they were townies I had for a long time that I modified and changed to no CC.

OK well, I sure took from your gallery I took some of those beautiful houses. I like the Victorian ones, and for families I took Skelton, YU, Felony Friends, De La Torre, OKOYE, Nguyen, Reyes, Bruno, Tolliver, and Hanna. WOW!

Glad you liked them! :)
  • EGrace93EGrace93 Posts: 95 Member
    If you're still looking I have ton of ethnically diverse sims although not many of them are families. My origin ID is the same as my username
    EGrace93 wrote: »
    If you're still looking I have ton of ethnically diverse sims although not many of them are families. My origin ID is the same as my username

I keep on looking I play rotationally, so I have all different families in all the lots on all the neighborhoods. I also marry into others and then move in a new family in the home they left so I like to keep my library full of sims that I can just go in an pull from. Then when the sims die off I put the next generation of their off-spring in the house they lived in, as I usually have my elders live with their kids.
    EGrace93 wrote: »

I took Young &Gay, Hibbert Sastre Kadir, but Sastre seemed to not register as it downloading I will check my library for her. Thanks