Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    For anybody looking for the Halloween set @JoeJude16 was talking about: Hover on the word 'Store' in the blue band at the top of your TS3 page and a drop down box appears. Move down one to 'Store Content' and another drop down box appears. Go down to 'Sets' and click. At the bottom of the sets list is 'Holidays & Gifts'. Click on this and you'll find a lot of the free stuff available in the store ;)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    edited October 2016
    @despina53, thank you. I can't believe I was so dense that I've never spotted it there. Oh well, at least I have it now. And OMG the skeleton teddy bear in the other set! How have I never seen these before? I only knew about the first two sets.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    edited October 2016
    Hi everyone. OE kept me from logging on for a bit. I just came on to check the spreadsheet and was very confused. I will reset the main spreadsheet. It will take me a bit to redo the time zone specific spreadsheets.
    Tamaek wrote: »
    I talked to customer support (Anees) and was told that they did some site maintenance and the reset was an unexpected result of that. As of 9:24pm EST I was told the maintenance was in its final stages and MMAO should be good once that is done which should be another couple of hours.

Also Anees was very nice and says he loves talking to his sims fans and was very helpful (and gave me Katy Perry Sweet Treats just for being such a fan and having all the XP's and stuff ^_^). I was also promised no more strangeness would happen to the site and he said things should continue on from where they are now. ^_^ Just wanted to let everyone know what I learned.

@Tamaek - Thank you so much for posting this and finding out what happened. The list was going without any hiccups for over a year two years. This was totally unexpected. I was busy with other things and thought "Thanks goodness the daily deal is on autopilot." Also congratulations for getting Katy Perry Sweet Treats since it is very hard to find a copy. The collection definitely includes some unique items.

@JoeJude16 - Thanks for posting the time change for the deals. I calculated the deals change at 54 minutes of the hour and was glad to see my calculations were confirmed by your post.

@annatronic - Thanks for posting the deal numbers when the DD reverted from deal 168 to deal 91.

@missy2311 - Thanks for the pm and heads up.
    Post edited by Me1620 on
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    edited October 2016
    Glad you are back @Me1620 ! Hope everything is OK :)

Since the current deal is almost finished, I'll post some more:
    Upcoming

109 ) Mid-Century Modern Study- Plexi-Wonderful Surface Decor / 12 / 25 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bedroom Collection; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; When Worlds Collide Collection
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

110 ) Hoisted Terra Vineyard Vase / 35 / 61 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Vineyard Villa Furnishings; October 2011 Compilation

111 ) Bayside Bathroom Set / 214 / 246 / 13% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Bayside Set; Best of 2010 Collection

112 ) Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings / 1103 / 1823 / 39% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but shares many items with More Magic!, January 2012 Compilation, Best of 2012 Compilation
    Includes: The Soothsayer's Crystal Ball Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 19)

113 ) Family Treasures Wall Shelf / 7 / 26 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation

Note: To provide a possible explanation for the 1 sp sale, some DDers speculate that the DD prices are sometimes based on the regular prices that were in place when the store stopped producing new content in summer 2014. The regular price of this item dropped from 550 sp last August which would make this deal 46% off.

114 ) Cante Captivating / 297 / 298 / 0% / 2 hours
    Part of: Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 315, # 192)

115 ) Country Breakfast Wall Shelf / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours

116 ) Imperial Bedroom Zen / 165 / 545 / 70% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 238, # 971)
    edited October 2016
    @Hoplass - Thanks for posting.

Family celebrations kept me away, so all is good (and almost good with the main spreadsheet)

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    edited October 2016
    @Me1620 it was no trouble. I just wish they could get this all sorted out. People are still having troubles with MMAO, Logging in and that sort of thing. And thanks for updating everything.

Thanks to @Hoplass for posting. ^_^

And a public thank you to @JoeJude16 for helping me recalibrate for this weekend when I'm going to be away from my PC.

I'm starting to wonder if someone else shouldn't contact them and ask what is going on because I was told a few hours and it has been almost 2 days now.
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
    @Tamaek - I had trouble connecting to the site, but I am logged in now. I was just able to use MMAO. I usually get the "You own the store message". Just now, I was offered Sunlit Tides Gold for 10% off. (I own the standard version). I am even seeing some of the bonus ads.

• marty38marty38 Posts: 550 Member
    Are the weekly deals not changing then? Sorry bit confused because mine says deal ends 12/10 and its now 14/10 and still on last weeks sale thanks martyx
  • Kittycata87Kittycata87 Posts: 20 New Member
    I still can't access the MMAO page, keeps telling me the site is down. It's been this way for 2-3 days now. :(
    @Kittycata87 - Have you cleared your internet history or tried a different web browser?

@me1620 Yes, I've done both and had no joy.
    I can see the MMAO page as normal if I log out, but once I sign back in I get the 'Be Right Back!' screen. I've tried reporting it to EA but the only option I can find is to email them.
    @Me1620 and @Kittycata87 I'm having exactly the same problem. I can't even log in with another browser.
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
    edited October 2016
    Strange why I can log in? Maybe we are accessing servers in different countries. I am in Canada but I believe we access servers in the USA.

@Me1620 I guess you just got lucky! I can log in on my laptop using different browsers, but not at all on my phone. It's strange.
    edited October 2016
    I reopened the case and am inquiring again. I'll update once I get some answers (hopefully).

Update: I spoke to Emmet.

Emmet
    Yes there are issues with it that we are having investigated by the studio at the moment, sadly I don't have any updates on this at the moment we are working to have this resolved as quickly as possible. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Me
    Okay. But it is a known issue and is being worked on?

Emmet
    yes we have had other reports of these issues with the site and have raised it to the studio team

So that is what I was told.

@Tamaek - Thanks for keeping us informed.

• OpicanaOpicana Posts: 379 Member
    Thank you for getting the DD spreadsheet updated so quickly!
  • Eigan123Eigan123 Posts: 17 Member

@marty38 My Weekly Specials also state 10/12/2016 as the sale end date.

@Kittycata87 Same! MMAO has been down for me for 2-3 days now. Can log in on laptop (but with MMAO down on Firefox and Chrome browsers), won't log in on phone at all.
  • JennyferLxJennyferLx Posts: 87 Member
    That glitch is one that has actually benefitted me for a change. Had to nip out to my phone during nightshift but grabbed a deal I had missed before. Hopefully the ads come back soon, I've got like 19 points left... Just as well MMAO is still not working for me :)
    <3
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    edited October 2016
    Still only partially connected. MMAO isn't working (get the geek fixing his glasses) Can't enter "My Store Account" details from the drop down menu that comes from my user name in the top left. It opens a blank unsecure page that freaks my browser out. Getting multiple messages for single gifts received. But I can sign in on both browsers on my Mac and on my phone, not that it matters much since there is nothing for me to buy for 3 days, and hopefully it will be sorted by then. (Yeah, right.)

I won't deny that I have a dark feeling that they are all sweetness on the phone about looking into it. But that is the same line they've fed us a dozen times about bugs in the game that they never fixed and we still live with today. The disappearance of Graham's Pet Swap after installing certain EPs is a fine example. Whenever I install a new world the first thing I do is place that lot and save a copy and use that as my master when starting a new game in that world. And has anyone ever gotten the tree from Lunar Lakes to work? I haven't. It's so sad. Obviously Sims 3 is a masterful game. Look at how many of us are still rabid fans years after production stopped. IN SPITE OF all the glitches and blotchy bits, I still think it outplays Sims 4 (although City Life may save that, if they bring pets back next.)

Ok, I'm done grumping. Was gonna use another word, but it would only have changed it to plumming anyway. o:)

EDIT: I somehow got Lunar Lakes on my system. I did not download it from a torrent site (that I can remember) but the store says I don't own it either. So if you've noticed it on my wishlist and wondered about that statement, this is why.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • JennyferLxJennyferLx Posts: 87 Member
    Hmm I got a "plum"... :/
    <3
    Opicana wrote: »
    Thank you for getting the DD spreadsheet updated so quickly!

@Opicana - My pleasure.
    JoeJude16 wrote: »
    ... The disappearance of Graham's Pet Swap after installing certain EPs is a fine example.
    @JoeJude16 - I didn't know this. I will have to check next time I go in my game.

City Life does look interesting and almost makes me want to get TS4. However, I don't want to start investing so much money in another Sims game. I spent so much money on Sims 3 and I am still finding new ways to enjoy it. I might consider buying TS4 when the entire collection sells for 75% off

edited October 2016
    Here is the list for the current deal and the upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. For those of you who missed the Prism Art Studio when in came up in 10th rotation "part a", you second chance comes up at deal 124.

Current Deal Only 13 mintues left in the deal when this was posted[/b]
    115 ) Country Breakfast Wall Shelf / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours

116 ) Imperial Bedroom Zen / 165 / 545 / 70% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 238, # 971)

117 ) Business as Usual Bistro / 1083 / 1710 / 37% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 945)

118 ) Steampunk Savvy / 450 / 561 / 20% / 2 hours
    Part of: Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 732, # 194, # 472)

Note: Before you purchase deal 119, you may wish to use the simpoints to activate the Animal Abounds Cascade instead. Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear is part of Tip Top Toddler Collection which you can get free through the Animal Abounds Cascade. As posted by LadybugLeslie in her Cascade thread, buy one single item worth about 25 sp to initiate the CYS discount. She bought the Fuzzy Friend's Lamp Post (dd#293 for 7sp), then buy the Animals Abound Playground set for roughly 375 sp. Now go download the Tip Top Toddler Set (reg price 2,795 SimPoints) and Kids 2010 (reg price 4,950 SimPoints) sets for free.

119 ) Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear / 419 / 628 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation; Tip Top Toddler Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 819)

120 ) Pan of Plants Sculpture / 10 / 31 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining; April 2011 Compilation; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

121 ) The Cow Plant Milkshake Maker Spring Ride / 90 / 162 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Killer Classics
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 658)

122 ) Cococounter from Nothing Atoll / 29 / 50 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tiki Dining Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Island Escape Compilation; Best of 2010 Collection

123 ) Runway Riot / 378 / 1400 / 73% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 517, # 340, # 631)

124 ) Prism Art Studio / 931 / 1900 / 51% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation

125 ) Blooming Flower Door / 50 / 84 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Teens Set; Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 246)

126 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Artic Keen Cog and Sprocket Refridgerator / 37 / 81 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 864)

If you want this set, it is worth waiting for deal # 295 which is 325 sp compared to the three other times the set is offered for 715 sp, 728 sp and 780 sp
    127 ) Wretched Threads / 728 / 1300 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 295, # 432 but less than # 743)

• scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    The store is completely down at the moment. It won't even pretend to try to load. Hopefully they're fixing the latest snafus.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top