Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 001 - Rules

Comments

• Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    Vihisha wrote: »
    Welcome back 2 Drifter @MsPrissy88 =)

I went ahead & added your blog 2 the list & removed the old link
    -http://starsplace.net/dc-hse_001.html

Thanks Mama Bear!!! ha ha I just need you to make ONE TINY CHANGE to my website/blog address. Instead of what I first gave you (see above), use THIS ONE in its place .... http://starsplace.net/pc-frames.html

Now that I am back playing this challenge, I have included "holders" where the links will go. You'll understand what I mean once you see the website in the frames. Thanks again, @VI!!!

OH!!! Forgot to add that I have updated and posted Day 2 & 3 pics, and some more of the little story. Please click the link above.
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    OMG, you guys!!!!! Things are starting to get a little steamy in my game. ;););) Whaaaaat?!?? Oooooo yeah. But y'all have to wait until I drop some breadcrumbs. bwahahahaha >:) I'm not gonna say any-thing more. ;):p
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    @MsPrissy88 No worries...it's all changed up =)
    *snickers* I think I know SOME of it, as you've posted stuff on Twitter!!!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    @Vihisha I'm Doing The Drifter And Gonna Upload It To Youtube YAY! (PS, My Youtube Name Is Diva Evie)
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    @DivaEvie07 So exciting!! Let me know when u have your 1st Drifter video posted so I can link all the info here =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    New Channel with Drifter content added =)
    -Harrie ~ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFW9jpFdNXdnlA6fZX3CrMA
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    AllieMacAllieMac Posts: 925 Member

PROLOGUE
    LITTLE ORPHAN ANNIE
    OFZFBYH.jpg
    Abe Brown: “I think we did it! I think we finally found her!”
    Edgar Stick: “That’s great! Where?!?”
    Abe: “In Midnight Hollow.”
    QiZjxOS.jpg
    Edgar: “What’s she doing all the way out there?”
    Abe: “Who knows! Just get out there and bring her back.”
    Edgar: “What if she won’t come?”
    Abe: “Pray it doesn’t come to that. She’s the town’s last hope.”
    Edgar shouting: “Anita! Anita!”

Who are they searching for? Will Edgar have any luck? Will the town be saved?... Prologue

OriginID: txalikat2
    Drifter Challenge Blog: https://alliemacsims.wordpress.com/
    7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1
  • Options
    @AllieMac - Yay new story! :smiley: It sounds intriguing!

I hope you like it!! I should be posting the next part around lunch time.
    7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1
  • Options
    FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    Here's my house progress over some days, I now got the outer walls finished:
    First day (from the point where I started now):
    RyTPyHB.png

Lovey dovey whispering:
    k5TeMC1.png

Offcourse also teasing is allowed:
    ZQmF06Q.png

But she teases back:
    WoozJQV.png

Zoe's make-over after Justin asked her to move in:
    Lt4iu19.png

First-time cook:
    ROY6lei.png

And then dancing through the night:
    outOAGz.png

The big question:
    7rGmsw5.png
    [She said yes]

Morning time, both are quite apart while eating xD:
    8ULpYqN.png

I am playing this challenge as Justin Bieber, since he was the only person I didn't lose when my laptop got stuck in windows 10 update. His girl is Zoe Patel and I find her quite the right person for Justin, they are both goofballs xD
    I am gonna make their kid a goofball too.
    Btw, saw the real Justin on Sunday and yes, I was that girl that already had lost her voice before Justin even came on stage >.<
  • Options

PROLOGUE (PART 2)
    BROWN & STICK, E GUMSHOES

During the walk ‘home’ after her meeting with Mr. Stick, Annie’s thoughts are all in a whirl. She still can’t believe that all those years of wondering about her family are over. She’s no longer some random insignificant orphan, she’s a Drifter. While she’s insanely happy about the turn her life is about to take,
    uCeEICA.jpg she can’t help but fear it’s all some sick, twisted joke. That she’ll wake up tomorrow to a phone call saying they were wrong about her after all; they had the wrong girl. Or that they changed their minds and don’t need a Drifter after all. So many things could happen to snatch this bright new future right out of her grasp.

Will Annie get her chance like she's hoping or will it all come crashing down around her like she fears?...
    Brown & Stick, E. Gumshoes

7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1
  • Options
    @Fennadev Great start. Justin & Zoe look so cute, hopefully things turn out well for them!
    7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1
  • Options

ANNIE RAMBLER STARTS TO DRIFT

True to her word, the moment Annie ages up she leaves the comfortable security of her hotel room and heads straight for her new home, armed only with the packet from Celia Fate, her new clothes, and a new cellphone sent by The Gumshoes as a birthday present.
    3kpNwlR.jpg
    “So this is it,” she thinks as she gazes over her land. “This where my Great-great-great-great-great” (deep breath) “great Grandmother started out and where my family began all those years ago.”

Join Annie as she begins her journey... 1. Annie Rambler Starts to Drift
    7dQ4hDJ.jpg?1
  • Options
    juliekayejuliekaye Posts: 108 Member
    @AllieMac LOL That last image...;)
  • Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    edited October 2016
    @AllieMac such a great intro!
    Post edited by cshaner on
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options
    So I won't be writing a story or documenting my play sessions at this time because my PC is in the shop right now and I'm on my laptop, but I did start the drifter challenge last night on my laptop and used my simself as my founder. It's been fun so far and it really is a challenge. I wonder if every single person who starts the challenge has bladder failure the first 24 hours!

I will begin the challenge again at some point when my PC is back but it certainly is a fun diversion!
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
  • Options
    New Drifter content on youTube added 2 the list!
    WrittenFae ~ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCntxKm7GQNsmAgRd09ezIaQ
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    @Fennadev So neat! I hope u have fun playing House 001 again =)

@AllieMac Lovin' the story!! I hope u have fun playing House 001 again!! Can't wait 2 watch/read the journey! =)

@cshaner Have fun playing as your SimSelf! Every time I've played House 001 it's a new adventure! I hope u have fun!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    @Vihisha i downloaded @lessthanzero1013 's save file to begin and your simself is in my game!!!

So cool!!
  • Options
    cshaner wrote: »
    @Vihisha i downloaded @lessthanzero1013 's save file to begin and your simself is in my game!!!
    So cool!!
    YEAY!! So glad u get 2 have me there =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Hey hey!!! *waves to all*

So... the other night I had a wild thought about revamping my website. Everything was coming along smoothly, until.... DUMMY me ooops and deletes images that were part of a slideshow to a house that I had created for the last gift exchange I was a part of. :s:s Yeah. So, after leaving my friend a message on her FB page -- and she telling me that it was ok, and not to be sad -- I revamped what I had done for my House 001 page!!

**hears everyone's brains slowly screeching to a halt**

Sorry. What I am trying to explain, is that I while I am creating my website to showcase everything, it dawned on me that I should have SEPARATE folders for the images. {{ahhhhhhh!}} Yeah. It took me a while, but page 1 is redone, and since I was doing all that, PAGE 2 is now up and running!!

So, without further blah blah from me.... here's the link to continue reading Day 3 -- and start reading Day 4 for my House 001....

http://starsplace.net/pc-frames.html

*Just remember! You will have to click on the picture title for the Drifter Challenge, and then the link for house 001. IF you've already read page 1, then just scroll all the way down and click on the cup&saucer to go to page 2.

Edited to add:

I've been adding more pics and story to Day 4!! I do hope y'all will stop over and check it out. :)
    Post edited by MsPrissy88 on
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Did I ever tell you guys -- or SHOW you -- who I am playing as my founder for this house?!?? Since I can't remember... sorry, RL and my brain have left me "duuuuh-like". LOL Any way.... I chose to create -- once I had help finding the hair I wanted to use -- Rick Savage from Def Leppard.

fdcbacb3-8eeb-4e2f-9ba8-1506f3a7492e_zpsnx33dkad.png

If you guys want to download him, you can find him under **my** gallery. You'll have to go to the ADVANCED section, and then check the "includes cc". BUT!! Since his hair and his t-shirt are CC, you will have to download those items as well. Otherwise, he won't show up in your game correctly. "But, are you going to share the links with us? YOU BET'CHA!!

Rick's hair -- http://mysims4blog.blogspot.com/2015/02/myos-14-hair-conversion-for-males-and.html

and the t-shirt can be found here --->> http://www.nightvixen.com/2016/01/ts4-def-leppard.html?zx=2f88952626bd01a7
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    So...with my just for funsies Drifter 001 challenge I have my house built. It's around 8K simoleans right now, but it's super sparse. I'm hoping that windows, more furnishings and decor will really get me where I need to be. It's a 1BR/1Bath craftsman style with pillars and a large front porch. I love it so far! I'll post pics when the house is done.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top