Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friend Zone :D

So i know that there are threads like this that are all over this forum but I'm gonna start another one anyway. For the folks that play Sims 3 that don't have a lot of friend/any friends to sent gifts/get gifts from. Throw your Sims3 username on this post and add others so that we can all get the gifts flowing back and forth amongst each other. My username is Hellenic04. and I will accept anyone whom sends me a friend request and will send gifts daily :D. Have a good day Simmers.

Comments

• Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    edited October 2016
    I sent a friend request (glad to do it) but I can't gift every day. I've recently started clicking on the blue box on the left of the My Page to watch ads. I get free sim points, as many others do, but it takes a while to add up.

Have a good day. :)

ETA: I am able to gift in game now! Yay! :) (OK, I used to be a cheerleader; please excuse my enthusiasm!) :p
    Post edited by Okblondee7 on
  • Options
    Hellenic04Hellenic04 Posts: 6 New Member
    The beautiful thing about the in-game gifting, it doesn't cost simpoints! it's just a social thing that you can send 5 gifts daily. I was concerned about my very few simpoints too until i read into it and all my research(and my simpoint total) shows that it costs nothing to send those gifts!
  • Options
    lysslynnelysslynne Posts: 3 New Member
    My username is lysslynne if anyone wants to add me! I try to send gifts as often as I can, but sometimes I'll forget or play without internet.
  • Options
    mummyfrogsmummyfrogs Posts: 1 New Member
    I sent requests to you both. :)
  • Options
    amaresityamaresity Posts: 319 Member
    Feel free to add me I am always looking for new sim friends.
  • Options
    rinkydinxxrinkydinxx Posts: 7 New Member
    Me too i'd love some sims friends ;D
  • Options
    Eigan123Eigan123 Posts: 17 Member

Ok, I just finally got into Sims 3 (after finishing up some other games first) and was surprised to see this feature.

Friends welcome!

My in-game username: Eigan

Is there a main thread regarding this (in-game gifting) on this forum?