Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Glenkarri Creations ... GARDEN ESSENCE........ Page 15

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Contempo is a very nice modern home! :) Very nice exterior design and layout of the bulld! The roofing looks great! Very nice placement of the windows in the build. The outdoors areas are very nice! Great playground nook for sims to have fun playing on the monkey bars and pirate ship. The sunken pool and slippery slide area looks great! Sims willl have fun using the slippery slide. Very nice outdoors dining and party dance area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating food at the dining table in the sunshine or have fun dancing on the dance floor. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. The blue and grey colour scheme of the kitchen looks nice. Very nice dining room! It looks very nice the type of dining seats used there, and the alternating of the coloured seats gives a great look. The patterned wall looks great! Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar with or after their meal. The drinks picture is a nice touch there. The corner sofa seat sitting nook is nice for sims to rest there. The butterflies picture is pretty on the wall. Very nice sitting room. The armchairs look nice placed either sides of the sofa. Sims will enjoy resting there reading a book and chatting. It is nice that there is a music area for sims to enjoy playing the musical instruments or have fun dancing to the stereo music. The fireplace nook is great! Very nice tv watching corner nook! It looks great how the tv is angled into the corner. Sims will enjoy sitting watching tv there and enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors patio.
    It is a very nice contemporary home :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Gorgeous modern home! WOW! Well done! <3
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Love all the love and detail you put in your beautiful creations dear.
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @Glenkarri, Great modern home Vicki, love the way the roofing looks and I really like your outdoor space. Great job!
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Thanks so much Sandy :)
    edited October 2016
    Waterfall Way is a very nice build! :) Very nice layout of the build! The pathways and courtyard look great! The exterior design of the home building looks very nice! The plants and tlowers look very nice on the edges of the hone. The cherry blossom tree looks pretty! The large water fountain is very nice in the courtyard area, The windows look very nice how they are placed in the build.
    The home is very nice! :)
    I am not sure if you are adding any photos of the imterior, but the exterior and outdoors areas look very nice!
    Post edited by rosemow on
    Ran out of time dear Rosemow, so here is the latest build from me for Sims 4

WATERFALL WAY
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/8BBD734C8C6711E680DA8DB56B977992?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Glenkarri&max=50&maxis=false

A very luxurious home, huge too, for when your very rich Sims need someplace special

10-07-16_6-55-21nbspPM_zpsehx9v7zv.jpg

10-07-16_6-55-27nbspPM_zpshkiqp9t1.jpg

10-07-16_6-55-50nbspPM_zpssfsqiobo.jpg

10-07-16_6-56-02nbspPM_zpsukt8jlqc.jpg

10-07-16_6-56-55nbspPM_zpsr3qx41js.jpg

10-07-16_6-57-42nbspPM_zps00xo9615.jpg

10-07-16_6-57-20nbspPM_zpsbhzg73gd.jpg

10-07-16_6-57-52nbspPM_zps9bjmu4o7.jpg

10-07-16_6-58-19nbspPM_zpszrogez62.jpg

10-07-16_6-59-31nbspPM_zpsqomttwv6.jpg

10-07-16_7-00-16nbspPM_zpsg2dfogno.jpg

10-07-16_6-58-50nbspPM_zpsaxlfimar.jpg

10-07-16_6-58-36nbspPM_zpsphky0gwt.jpg

10-07-16_6-59-08nbspPM_zpsf1r9wndo.jpg
    edited October 2016
    I will repost here what a little bit of what I wrote in the above post and add on to it .
    Waterfall Way is a very nice home ! :) Very nice layout of the build! The courtyard and outdoors areas look very great! The exterior design of the home building looks very nice! The plants and tlowers look very nice on the edges of the hone. The large water fountain is very nice in the courtyard area, The windows look very nice how they are placed in the build. Very nice pool. hot tub, outdoors living and dining areas! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. Very nice area for sims to enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered tables eating meals that they have cooked on the BBQ , in the outdoors air. The roof covered outdoors living and dancing area looks great! Sims will enjoy dancing on the dance floor or sit chatting on the sofas and armchairs. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The spacious kitchen looks great! Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows at the outdoors views whilst cooking meals there. The stove and bar stool counter is great! The open plan layout of the kitchen, dining and living room areas looks very nice. The orange colour of the dining seats and the green floor rugs give a very nice look to the areas. Very nice booth seating tv watching nook! It looks very nice how the items have been placed on the shelves either sides of the tv! The pictures are a nice touch on the walls there. Sims will enjoy watching tv programs there. Very nice fireplace sitting area! Sims will resting there reading a book in front of the fire and enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows.. The butterflies pictures are pretty for sims to see when sitting there. The water fountain feature is very pretty for sims to look at through the windows! The music room is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting there listening to the piano being played or enjoying playing the music themselves. The flowers are pretty touches in the room.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Ooo, Waterfall Way is lovely @Glenkarri . The interior is so elegant and the pool area so inviting that I want to be there. Well done :smiley:
    Thanks so much Socoolsim and Rosemow.

For my latest I could not resist a cosy Coastal Cottage built to suit a lot right on the Water in Widenburg, one of my favourite spots to play.

CALL OF THE COAST
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/263D4546910811E686D7A46AF90B8639?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Glenkarri&max=50&maxis=false

10-13-16_4-34-51nbspPM_zpsyrdp1i42.png

10-13-16_4-35-08nbspPM_zpsvd0zjjhw.jpg

10-13-16_4-35-27nbspPM_zpsbxdwn2uz.jpg

10-12-16_7-08-31nbspPM_zps6w6v5hfp.jpg

10-13-16_4-35-51nbspPM_zpszgcbv5c5.jpg

10-13-16_4-37-39nbspPM_zpsnccxv3pd.jpg

10-13-16_4-38-13nbspPM_zpscdebz1ii.jpg

10-13-16_4-38-21nbspPM_zps79uix8an.jpg

10-13-16_4-36-41nbspPM_zpssf1wnto3.jpg

10-13-16_4-36-54nbspPM_zpsm9t7njjx.jpg

10-13-16_4-39-01nbspPM_zpsq1ee6e75.jpg

10-13-16_4-39-14nbspPM_zpsbe7tthsp.jpg

10-13-16_4-39-39nbspPM_zpsfaxctjx7.jpg

10-13-16_4-39-58nbspPM_zpsqkdzvuzc.jpg

10-13-16_4-40-38nbspPM_zpsos72szza.jpg

10-13-16_4-40-32nbspPM_zps3gwydniy.jpg

10-13-16_4-40-52nbspPM_zps44rvhlb3.jpg

10-13-16_4-41-01nbspPM_zpsedqsweqd.jpg

10-13-16_4-42-05nbspPM_zpsqfeaf4ik.jpg
    Call of the Coast is a very nice home! :) The photos that you have posted of the build are very nice! The sea plane and boat are nice touches in the background . Is it perhaps the sea monster in one of the photos? It is exciting if it is! Very nice exterior design of the home! The front entrance area of the home is very nice. The glass windows and skylighting glass pieces create a nice light filled home for the sunshine to come through the windows into the home. The plants and flowers look nice either sides of the steps. Very nice pool and outdoors seat bench patio sitting area. Very nice outdoors dining area! Sims will enjoy eating outdoors in the air at the table. The water windows there look great! The floral greenery looks very nice placed between the windows. The furnishing of the interior looks very nice! Very nice light filled dining area! Sims will have nice views of the outdoors whilst dining there. The white colour and type of dining seats looks very nice. The floor rug is a nice under the table. Very nice design of the living room! The bookcases look great angled either sides of the tv and patterned curtains look pretty! Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa and armchair watching tv or reading a book. Very nice study desk corner nook! Sims will enjoy using the computer there. The boat is a great nautical touch on the wall. The sunflowers picture adds sunshine to the area. Very nice design of the kitchen! The island bar stool counter is great for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools eating a meal. The wall cabinets look nice how they are placed there. Very nice light filled sittting and reading area off from the kitchen area. The patterned curtains there look very nice, and the blue colour of the seating suits well the home. Sims will enjoy chatting there. Very nice art and fireplace sitting room off from the master bedroom! The butterflies look very pretty either sides of the fireplace! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there, or resting on the sofa and armchairs . The sea side painting is a nice touch on the wall.
    It is a very nice coastal home :)

Call of the Coast is a perfect cosy getaway :smiley:
  • rosepuckettrosepuckett Posts: 55 Member
    Those homes are beautiful!! Could anyone build me a log home with a 1 bedroom master loft with open floorplan downstairs and a bathroom/laundry
    edited October 2016
    Dear rosepuckett, I belong to a Team of builders for both Sims 3 and Sims 4, called DNA. (Designing Nature and Architecture for you)

Go to their Master Thread at http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/901320/d-n-a-request-team-designing-nature-architecture-just-for-you#latest
    and fill in a request form. If you want me to create this one for you, fill in where it says preferred Creator, my name Glenkarri. Your request sound interesting, I would love to build it for you :)

Thank you Rosemow, Soocoolsim and rosepuckett for your kind words, Call of the Coast includes a walk out basement. I will create another home soon using this technique to further advantage.

I had heaps of fun with this one, as my Maxed Out Skill Sim went photographing the magnificent scenery and painting same, for the interior of this home. Only thing that does not seem to download is the frame on this Art..........ah well, it is easy to redo if you bring the build in. ;)

Just a picture of the view from the terrace out front Rosemow, I have not yet seen Emily the Sea Monster. I think she is best seen from The Bluffs. A nice touch EA, Emily is a lovely Aqua Green lol ;):*
    I found Emily............such a buzz

YhjcYKT_zpsp4mqlpnc.jpg

12-10-15_6-25-40nbspPM_zpswswa7hoe.jpg

PIWZL4x_zps70vyi60p.jpg
    ;);) My pleasure Rosemow, love to you <3<3

O, that is so cool. Thanks for sharing :smiley:<3
  • rosepuckettrosepuckett Posts: 55 Member
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Dear rosepuckett, I belong to a Team of builders for both Sims 3 and Sims 4, called DNA. (Designing Nature and Architecture for you)

Go to their Master Thread at http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/901320/d-n-a-request-team-designing-nature-architecture-just-for-you#latest
    and fill in a request form. If you want me to create this one for you, fill in where it says preferred Creator, my name Glenkarri. Your request sound interesting, I would love to build it for you :)

Thank you Rosemow, Soocoolsim and rosepuckett for your kind words, Call of the Coast includes a walk out basement. I will create another home soon using this technique to further advantage.

I had heaps of fun with this one, as my Maxed Out Skill Sim went photographing the magnificent scenery and painting same, for the interior of this home. Only thing that does not seem to download is the frame on this Art..........ah well, it is easy to redo if you bring the build in. ;)

Just a picture of the view from the terrace out front Rosemow, I have not yet seen Emily the Sea Monster. I think she is best seen from The Bluffs. A nice touch EA, Emily is a lovely Aqua Green lol ;):*

Thanks so much I requested you to be the builder!! Super excited.
    Hi rosepuckett, You had placed your request on our Closed, September Thread for DNA, I have notified our Secretary on our Current October Thread, to list your request. What happens now is, I have to keep working down the Open Request List until I get closer to yours, it should not be that long a wait. So keep your eye on the Current DNA Master Thread, I will contact you again when I take the Request on. Thanks again Vicki
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Wonderful to see your builds in more detail here Viki :)
    Waterfall Way is a beautiful home a great open plane layout , love your elegant lounge room. :) Call of the coast is gorgeous with a lovely coastal holiday feel, love the sea side colours scattered around the house. Hugs Folly
    edited October 2016
    Hi Folly, Thanks for coming by. It is nice to share a few more photos of our work here. Glad you are enjoying the builds, take care.

Here is the latest effort. I made good use of the basements in this one, to make a COOL Beachside home, that is focused on the outdoors, hope you like it.

THE BEACH BUNKER
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/C653141F942711E68852CED46F8BFBEB?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Glenkarri&max=50&maxis=false

10-17-16_3-49-42nbspPM_zps185tjcct.jpg

10-17-16_4-01-32nbspPM_zpsurg3dj4u.jpg

10-17-16_3-49-51nbspPM_zpsvmessjox.jpg

10-17-16_3-51-27nbspPM_zpsdj1go4ij.jpg

10-17-16_3-51-06nbspPM_zpspnvqawa1.jpg

10-17-16_3-50-53nbspPM_zps0ekqvfxs.jpg

10-17-16_3-53-10nbspPM_zpsiumlcshl.jpg

10-17-16_3-53-15nbspPM_zpstbhu8lal.jpg

10-17-16_3-53-20nbspPM_zpshlx3ikgp.jpg

10-17-16_3-53-29nbspPM_zps7d2lkr26.jpg

10-17-16_3-53-56nbspPM_zpsgfdj9odd.jpg

10-17-16_3-53-04nbspPM_zpsjlsyzzzw.jpg

10-17-16_3-52-37nbspPM_zps84zpuqy0.jpg

10-17-16_3-55-51nbspPM_zpsruoxeovg.jpg

10-17-16_3-55-40nbspPM_zps9vqgk9c6.jpg

10-17-16_3-55-58nbspPM_zpsjy5rxqku.jpg

10-17-16_3-57-09nbspPM_zps0wzjnris.jpg

10-17-16_3-57-15nbspPM_zpspnfagwti.jpg

10-17-16_3-58-25nbspPM_zpsoqpv4lkt.jpg

10-17-16_3-58-06nbspPM_zpsx7vuyc1l.jpg

10-17-16_3-58-11nbspPM_zpsbf1t1lxk.jpg

10-17-16_3-58-46nbspPM_zpsqxjkgviq.jpg

10-17-16_3-59-07nbspPM_zpsxar9i7od.jpg

10-17-16_3-59-28nbspPM_zpsqt0lim8j.jpg

Indeed a very cool home... and so calm and relaxing. Well done :smiley:
    edited October 2016
    The Beach Bunker is a very nice home! :) The design of the build with the different levels looks very nice! Very nice rooftop pool and outdoors living level! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy relaxing on the armchairs and sofa under the sunlight glass roofing! The walls of candles looks pretty! The sunflowers look sunny on the side table and the books/plants are a nice touch there. The plants and flowers look very nice on the edges of the pool. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The study desk corner nook looks great! It is nice how the bookcase and twisted sculpture separate off the nook area. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or enjoy resting on the nearby armchairs reading a book. The enlarged plant looks great placed inbetween the armchairs. Nice sofa seat sitting area for sims to enjoy resting there in front of the fire. The dining area is very nice for sims to enjoy eating a meal at the table. The drinks display shelves and the large drinks wall picture look great there! Very nice outdoors bar patio area! The glass floor tiling looks nice there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools or on the armchairs having a drink from the bar in the sunshine. The round water fountain looks great there. The enlarged plants give a great look to the area. The pink flowers on the bar counter are pretty for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice massage and sauna room! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the sauna or enjoy sitting in the massage chair or laying on the massage table having a restful massage. They will enjoy doing yoga restfully on the mat or enjoy quietly meditating on the meditation stool . The bubble water windows are very nice there. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The panda lamp, voidcritter decal and thec animal pictures look cute on the kids bedroom wall and in the room ! They will have fun playing on the battle station item ,or enjoy doing artwork on the activity table or experiments on the science table. Very nice layout of the master bedroom. The curtains look nice how they are placed on the bedhead wall, and the greenery topped trellis over the bed look nice. It is nice that there are double drawers in the room. Very nice study desk table nooks in both of the bedrooms.
    The home design is very nice! :)

• HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    The Beach Bunker looks amazing, love the wood panneling and relaxing colours, the roof deck is just awesome.
    Really makes me want to play some Sims4 again. Lovely Work <3
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif