Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    annatronic wrote: »
    Eigan123 wrote: »
    Make Me An Offer (MMAO) also appears to be down for me, anyone else?

Yes, MMAO is broken for me too.

Yeah me too. What has happened???
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
    I talked to customer support (Anees) and was told that they did some site maintenance and the reset was an unexpected result of that. As of 9:24pm EST I was told the maintenance was in its final stages and MMAO should be good once that is done which should be another couple of hours.

Also Anees was very nice and says he loves talking to his sims fans and was very helpful (and gave me Katy Perry Sweet Treats just for being such a fan and having all the XP's and stuff ^_^). I was also promised no more strangeness would happen to the site and he said things should continue on from where they are now. ^_^ Just wanted to let everyone know what I learned.
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • OpicanaOpicana Posts: 379 Member
    Thanks for sharing! So we are continuing on from the current number? And our schedules will need to be redone?
    That's what I understood. I asked that and he said that there would be no more strangeness and after a couple of hours everything should continue on so that's how I took it. I guess we'll know soon enough. :|

• Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited October 2016
    Well, if they could enable CYS for the last chunks of stuff, it would be nice... In my case, I'd need "Seeing Stars", as I own each individual items, but not the "sets"...
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    Tamaek wrote: »
    he loves talking to his sims fans and was very helpful (and gave me Katy Perry Sweet Treats just for being such a fan and having all the XP's and stuff ^_^)

Well that is just awesome! Congrats :)
  • missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Hi everyone, I just logged in to update the spreadsheet and noticed the difference between the deals that should be up. Jodi is the one who created the list, I just help update it. So I have sent her a message and am going to leave it for her to change as I don't want to mess it up. I hope you are all having a great day and are getting a chance to get the deals you may have missed.
    a.k.a. Catherine

• EniracYEniracY Posts: 1,008 Member
    I hope it does just continue on from here or get fixed within the next hour or I'm going to miss some things >.<
    'Understanding is half the battle. Fireballs are the other half.'
    - Acolyte Sousuke

'You can English in an English way all the way to the English'
    'Whether it rains, whether it snows, Sims now have weather, whatever the weather whether they like it or not.'
  • HBSIMSTERHBSIMSTER Posts: 515 Member
    EniracY wrote: »
    I hope it does just continue on from here or get fixed within the next hour or I'm going to miss some things >.<
    Fingers Are Crossed For ya ... HUGS!!!! :smiley:<3
    I'm not certain what is going on, I just know what I was told, that it should just continue on from where it is now with no more jumps in time. The MMAO is completely not working for me but the DD has been carrying on like nothing happened but a calendar reset since last night. I'm not sure what sort of site maintenance was/is being performed but here's hoping they get it sorted out soon. One good thing is that a few people are getting second chances to get stuff they missed. ^_^

• Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Well, it is 11:36am EDT Thursday and I still can't sign in at all. So much for the "couple more hours of weirdness." Just wondering if anyone had been able to sign in or make a purchase?

@Tamaek, according to many people you got Katie Perry at the perfect price!
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
  • mona1996mona1996 Posts: 1,212 Member
    Omg, i'm so mad they messed it up! I was waiting for the bakery for such a long time to come around, and when it was time they messed it up :(
    edited October 2016
    Any of this may be corrected by @Me1620. She is far more experienced with this whole thing.

I think I've recalculated the new DD schedule, but I don't know how to share, and it's only for Eastern Time US. The big news, which you may have noticed, is that the start time for each item has shifted from 19 minutes past the hour to 54 minutes past the hour.

EDIT: I had said that the deals were just shifted a couple hours. I hadn't entered my start time correctly. My original fear is correct. Items have shifted from mid-day to midnight. Gonna have to complete rethink my schedule. :#

@Me1620, I'd offer to help with the master sheets, but my spreadsheet skills are way too rusty to handle that level of finesse. I'm actually very proud of myself for figuring out the time calculations for adding 2 hours.

But, more importantly, having to do this is actually a big deal for me. My local copy of the spreadsheet had gotten corrupt somehow and my dates/times go wonky after October 19! I would have hit some real trouble in a couple weeks! It'll be interesting to see how much so as I update my Important Dates tab.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    Well, so we went back in rotation? Well better back than forward (skipping deals) in my opinion...
    I'll post some deals, as some green deals appear again and maybe somebody will get a deal missed before!

So, if the rotation continues from here, the deals:
    Current:
    102 ) Taft Jug with Flowers / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Contemporary Comfort Bedroom; June 2011 Compilation; Quaint Cottage Collection
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming:
    103 ) Country Livin' / 390 / 1500 / 74% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 450 but less than # 384, # 927, # 36)

104 ) Head of the Table / 23 / 72 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation

105 ) Regal Living Kitchen Set / 126 / 238 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set

106 ) Dreams of India / 434 / 1550 / 72% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 161, # 792)

107 ) Chef Jean's Choice Island Cabinet / 14 / 55 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 761)

108 ) Tiki Dining Room Set / 120 / 180 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 304, # 966, # 490)
  • OpicanaOpicana Posts: 379 Member
    Yay! I just got Country Livin' for free instead of having to wait until the next one! :)
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    Hoplass wrote: »
    Well, so we went back in rotation? Well better back than forward (skipping deals) in my opinion...
    I'll post some deals, as some green deals appear again and maybe somebody will get a deal missed before!

Yeah, I think it jumped back some (or restarted completely, maybe). Anyways, it looks like I'll get a 2nd chance at the Go All In Compilation which I missed just recently. That's if I can figure out the day and approximate time which shouldn't be too hard. Just need to check the page 2 deals before to confirm.
    @TreyNutz It looks like the Go All In will be back up on Oct/17/16 9:54 AM EDT.
    aka Jude

My Studio

Yeah it went back to (I think #91 someone said). I agree better back than forward, @Hoplass. And yay @Opicana and @TreyNutz at least some folks are getting some good out of this. I'm sort of with you, @mona1996, I was ready to pick up a couple of things I'd waited forever for and now I'll just be waiting a bit longer. @JoeJude16 and @Astreia I hope you guys can log in soon. If you can't contact EA customer service and ask what is up. Maybe if more people inquire they will begin to take the issue more seriously or maybe they are still working on it and are having some trouble. I don't know.
    JoeJude16 wrote: »
    @Tamaek, according to many people you got Katie Perry at the perfect price!

I kind of agree but it brings me a touch closer to owning all things Sims 3 without having to actually pay money for it. So I was happy. I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. ^_^

• TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    JoeJude16 wrote: »
    @TreyNutz It looks like the Go All In will be back up on Oct/17/16 9:54 AM EDT.

Thanks!
  • EniracYEniracY Posts: 1,008 Member
    Obviously didn't fix itself for Oktoberfest but like people have said, at least it's gone back in time so I get another chance at it anyway.
    'Understanding is half the battle. Fireballs are the other half.'
    - Acolyte Sousuke

'You can English in an English way all the way to the English'
    'Whether it rains, whether it snows, Sims now have weather, whatever the weather whether they like it or not.'
  • AuraKnightAuraKnight Posts: 115 Member
    I noticed that the weekly deals didn't update yet, so I assume it's part of this reset.

Can't log in on my phone, PC or laptop, though I am able to access the store in-game.
  • AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    edited October 2016
    @AuraKnight the weekly deals did update but then they reseted back an hour or so after beginning. I saw that the Regal Living Dining Set had a 30 discount, better then on DD
    Post edited by Astreia on
    I found a "hidden" Halloween set today on the welcome screen. It's the More Halloween Treats

I actually saw it on the Home screen yesterday while trying to sign in. The cute ghost caught my attention, then the holiday buffet! I get so sick of the limited buffet table options. When tried to find it today by searching different words like ghost and buffet table I had no luck. Finally I looked in my browser history and found it. Since it doesn't show up anywhere else that I could find I wanted to make sure people knew about it.
    aka Jude

My Studio

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top