Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    @AuzzPanda This is what the ad button looks like....

Bonus-button_zpsynzxgkrt.gif

When you click on it a new window will open with some kind of video ad. Sometimes you will have to click a play button, sometimes it will just start. And sometimes it won't work right. But on a good day you might get as much as a thousand points in one day. Just remember it's a give away, so be patient when it gets annoying.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    Okay. Thanks guys!
    23rif7.gif
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Hi @AuzzPanda. The ad button can appear on any store page. I start on the DD page and if it's not there, I'll look on the item page for the DD. Next stop would be the Worlds page, and so forth. Just keep looking 'til you see one. The 18th post down on the first page of this thread has the simpoints info, including the work-around for those pesky black box ads that don't want to play :)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    Here is the list for the Current Deal and the upcoming deals for the next 24 hours

Current Deal
    145 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen - Graceful Gelatin Taste and Style Sculpture / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals
    This is a 3 hour deal
    146 ) The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection / 694 / 1310 / 47% / 3 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 307)

147 ) Chesapeake Bay Bay Window / 44 / 99 / 56% / 2 hours
    Hewnsman Dining Room Set; Full Hewnsman Set

148 ) Go All In Collection / 986 / 3400 / 71% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Viva Las Vegas Living; Viva Las Vegas Bedroom; Regency Arcade
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 321 & # 604)

149 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 220 / 552 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 546 same as # 579 but less than # 497, # 160)

150 ) Caterpillar Wall Hooks / 11 / 28 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Through the Spy Glass Bathroom; Fortune's Folly Compilation; March 2011 Compilation

151 ) Classy Chassis Dining Chair / 20 / 75 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s

152 ) Provence / 238 / 693 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation; 3 items are included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 933, # 610, # 752)

153 ) Wall Flower / 13 / 19 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire

154 ) Ultra Lounge Bedroom Set / 325 / 446 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

155 ) Tiki Outdoor Party / 624 / 1277 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation; Island Escape Compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 620, # 683 but less than # 487)

156 ) Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts / 760 / 1710 / 56% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 183 & # 528)

157 ) Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Vanity Concealer Mirror / 47 / 99 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; When Worlds Collide Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Jamshid666Jamshid666 Posts: 23 New Member
    I finally own everything that can be purchased with simpoints, only real cash items remain.
  • Options
    Jamshid666Jamshid666 Posts: 23 New Member
    3 EPs and 7 SPs to go to truly own it
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    Jamshid666 wrote: »
    I finally own everything that can be purchased with simpoints, only real cash items remain.

Yaaaaay! Congrats on owning the store! Party time. :)

• Options
    HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    Congrats @Jamshid666 on owning the store!!

I got a green download for the go all in compilation today :D
  • Options
    TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    Congrats @Jamshid666 on owning the store!!!
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    @jamshid666 - Welcome to the I Own the Store Club. Cookies to celebrate. :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Wow, lots of good news.

@Jamshid666, in case you don't already know, make sure to go to eBay for the EPs and SPs. I can recommend some sellers that I've used that are legit. SPs are just about $3 US. EPs vary, but should be about $10 US max. Several sellers offer a discount if you buy multiples.

@Hoplass, I got the Go All In green button as well :) And then today was all set to buy a piece and found that I already owned the whole set it belonged to, so updated a whole section on the spreadsheet! That was fun too.

Ads have been slow but study. I have points to get me through scheduled DD purchases between now and the new year, and had enough yesterday to take advantage of a MMAO deal of odds and ends at half price. Next step is to start chipping away at my wish list to reduce the price of sets that will be coming up on DD.

aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    That sounds like a fun discovery @JoeJude16 ;)

I'll post some more deals, green deals are coming up for Mid-Century Fantasy and Oktoberfest Celebration!

Current deal (for a little over an hour to go)
    167 ) Ragtime in the Big Easy / 941 / 1650 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 910, # 467, # 442, # 934)

Upcoming
    168 ) Carolina's Tanktop / 29 / 42 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Savvy; Oh My Goth! Compilation

169 ) Mid-Century Fantasy / 592 / 1296 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 169, # 27, # 723, # 37)

170 ) Winding Path Lounge Chair / 25 / 42 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Waning Moon

171 ) R&R Teen / 38 / 75 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jet Set Teens

172 ) Deliciously Indulgent Bakery / 1083 / 1900 / 43% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 771, # 580)

173 ) Frost-Bite Pro Ice Cream Machine / 250 / 309 / 19% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2012 Compilation Set; Fabulous Fiesta!

174 ) Anna's Living Chair / 32 / 90 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Wilderness Dreaming; Animals Abound; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010; Best of 2010 Collection; Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty

175 ) Oktoberfest Celebration / 200 / 480 / 58% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 175, # 786)
  • Options
    HBSIMSTERHBSIMSTER Posts: 515 Member
    Hoplass wrote: »
    That sounds like a fun discovery @JoeJude16 ;)

I'll post some more deals, green deals are coming up for Mid-Century Fantasy and Oktoberfest Celebration!
    Thanks For Posting the Deals Hoplass, Great BIG hugs!!! :smiley:

• Options
    Is It Me Or did The DDs just Jump out of order??? HUGS & confused!!
  • Options
    annatronicannatronic Posts: 2 New Member
    HBSIMSTER wrote: »

De-lurking to say something's definitely wrong. It looks like it's reset to deal #91 (should be on #168).
  • Options
    annatronic wrote: »
    HBSIMSTER wrote: »

De-lurking to say something's definitely wrong. It looks like it's reset to deal #91 (should be on #168).

I thoughts so Hmmm Something's up Crazy ... & It isn't even Thursday yet LOL
  • Options
    CyraelliaCyraellia Posts: 85 Member
    I just noticed it too. At first I kept getting the maintenance page and now the DDs just went that far back :(
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    I think something is wrong too, I checked my wishlist and it indeed looked old to me. I tried logging out and back in, but I can't get back in. Maybe they are still working on something?
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Something's been wrong with wall posts/Activity feed posts, too. For about a week now, if you post something to your wall/Activity, you'll get the error message saying it didn't go through and try again. Ignore the error post and refresh the page because your post is already there. Otherwise you'll end up sending the same post a dozen times before you realize it :/
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    Eigan123Eigan123 Posts: 17 Member

The Weekly Specials also reverted back (as I understand it, it changes every Wednesday).

So it enabled me to buy, at a discounted price, the deals that I should've missed (Futureshock Bedroom and Warbling Wind Chimes). So it's not a total loss :D.

I hope that they don't suddenly decide to charge me full price on those, my Purchase History indicates that I got them on their discounted prices...

But yeah, something's definitely up.
  • Options
    I wonder what they will do now. Will they just let it run from here forward? If so, got a lot of adjusting to do. If not, gonna have to pay attention to when it shifts.

On the up side, it happened AFTER I nabbed the Luxe Lounge Spa set for free this morning.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    edited October 2016
    Ok, so DD rolled back. Understand that. But, since it rolled back to deals that were in the middle of the night in the original schedule I figured I was in luck. Picked up the Lloyd Wright book shelf, yay. BUT, was expecting the green Download button for Technophobe No More, but not there. I am well below the expected 566.1 (can't forget the .1) at 530. *sigh* Tempted to buy an item and see what happens, but since the set isn't a priority purchase for me I really don't know that I want to spend anything on it.

Update: Bumped out and can't log back in. They're up to something. Oh well, would have been cool if I could have snagged the set while things were all Freaky Friday, but it'll nice to have things back in order. Assuming that's what will happen.
    Post edited by Jude525 on
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    edited October 2016
    Hmm... wonder what the heck happened. That's a little frustrating for me as I only have a few sets left and it totally messed up where I was on the spreadsheet. Guess the timer on the Spreadsheet needs to be adjusted, too. Now I have only a vague idea of when things will be appearing on the deal. <.> Ooooh my head.... :s At least it worked out nicely for some folks. That's a good thing at least...
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • Options
    Eigan123Eigan123 Posts: 17 Member

Make Me An Offer (MMAO) also appears to be down for me, anyone else?

There was something suspicious I noticed earlier where it reset back to 5 attempts when I know it wasn't 24 hours yet. Fishy.
  • Options
    annatronicannatronic Posts: 2 New Member
    Eigan123 wrote: »
    Make Me An Offer (MMAO) also appears to be down for me, anyone else?

Yes, MMAO is broken for me too.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top