Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Family Tree

Hi All
Hope everyone is well :) Just wanted to know if there is a way to save your family tree out of the game so i can use the pic for a story? Or is anyone can recommend a good family tree site where i can atleast make my own quickly??
Id love to use the one already in game though because I like how the sims head pics are all the same etc and dont really want to have to go take photos of everyone to create my own.
Thanks for any help :)

Comments

• ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Ashystar wrote: »
    Hi All
    Hope everyone is well :) Just wanted to know if there is a way to save your family tree out of the game so i can use the pic for a story? Or is anyone can recommend a good family tree site where i can atleast make my own quickly??
    Id love to use the one already in game though because I like how the sims head pics are all the same etc and dont really want to have to go take photos of everyone to create my own.
    Thanks for any help :)
    Hi,

I think you may find Family Echo really good for tracking a Sims family tree. It's free, very easy to use and has enough flexibility for my needs see my own little Sims family tree at: http://www.familyecho.com/?p=EP7BD&c=qvzkxgczz&f=874440908474361355#view:EP7BD
  • RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    Hi, Ashystar! I also use Family Echo. I have quite a few family trees across Sims 2, 3, and 4! <3
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited October 2016
    Unfortunately you can't download your family tree straight from the game. Instead you can use Family Echo to make a family tree, however, I'd recommend the Plum Tree, app.theplumtreeapp.com/, as it is matched to the style of the Sims 4 Family Trees, but with more detail.

Myself, I used to use Family Echo, but I moved on to making my own Family Tree in Photoshop. I also use the Plum Tree on the side, just because it allows me to show traits+descriptions.
  • AshystarAshystar Posts: 182 Member
    Thankyou everyone for your help! Im going to try the plum tree and the family echo and decide from there which one to use :)