Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

33 Day Create-A-Sim Challenge!

Comments

• xJDLKxxJDLKx Posts: 313 Member
    edited October 2016

ehe thank you @BobSkellington Jerome is quite suave ehe @rosemow and @EGrace93 :smiley: me to wish I could game as much as Natalia aha I would love her job to aha I think Natalia will be joining Jerome in CL can't wait to play as them :smiley:

Autumn is very pretty @EGrace93 :smiley:

Origin ID:Jessicaaa77
  • EGrace93EGrace93 Posts: 95 Member
    Thanks @xJDLKx and @rosemow

Day 22- Flower

This is Nasreen, a name of Persian origin which hopefully means Jonquil (there were conflicting sources, some said it meant wild rose)

el3z95.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    edited October 2016
    Nasreen is very pretty! @EGrace93 :) The white and yellow colour of her clothing and shoes looks very nice, and reflects well the jonquil flower. It is nice that you have chosen her name because of its meaning. Her flowers in her hair look so pretty! The hairstyle is very nice!

Day 28 Disney Princess , so so hard!! I kept messing up on her neck its not as long as it was :( I chose my second favourite Disney princess (my first being Belle) Tiana from the princess and the frog :smiley: absolutely love this film so here she is :smiley:

Tiana Maldonia in her work clothes :smiley:
    k6TCTIy.jpg

Formal
    xaejjKT.jpg

Party
    riaQsFz.jpg

I have put the new updated version of her onto the gallery :smiley:

@EGrace93 love her name nasreen so different she is beautiful :smiley:

Tiana is so pretty! @xJDLKx :) She has a very calm and graceful looking face. Her dresses and the accompanying hairstyles look very nice and complement each other.
  • m11kjm11kj Posts: 410 Member
    @xJDLKx I like Natalia's face!! her make up gives an independent vibe which i think is so awesome! and myyy Tiana is so pretty in her formal dress!

@EGrace93 i looove your kawaii sim's heels!! nice job creating her she is very cute! Autumn has a lovely and chill style i love that shirt she's wearing! i can definitely sense the feel of Jonquil in Nasreen, very nice touch of yellow on her dress and shoes!

W79XhDj.png
    @rosemow, @m11kj, @xJDLKx Thank you :) Tiana's my favourite princess so it's great to see her @xJDLKx and you've done such a great job.

Day 23- Love

I really wanted to do familial love as I've always liked that better than romantic love but I couldn't think of any ideas :( so Amada is inspired by cupid.

c6sk8.jpg
    @EGrace93 ahhhh nice job on her i like her romanian(?) shoes it fits the theme so well! i made a cupid inspired sim as well (i'm done making a lot of them just didn't have time to edit :s ) but male kids don't get a lot of ccs so it's been a headache trying to make it work! :D:p

W79XhDj.png
    edited October 2016
    Thank you @rosemow , @m11kj and @EGrace93 yayy another person that loves Tiana (apart from me and my other half aha) so glad that you like my version of her :smiley: Amada is beautiful I love her wings!!

Amada is very pretty! @EGrace93 :) Her white wings are very nice! It is a nice touch that she is holding a bow. Her pink hair to reflect love is very nice.
    this has nearly become my most inconsistent group in terms of editing style LOL (i said nearly bc made some last minute change to avoid that), still they are pretty different :P but oh well :#

Day 22: flower
    Meet Dark Rose (I know, creative name right). Dangerous and mysterious just like the symbolic plant the name represents, Dark Rose is a flower fairy who has a lot of secrets hiding in the shadow. No friends because he's a loner, no love because he's jealous. Anyone who dares to come near him gets stun by his poisonous spikes. But, deep, deep down, Dark Rose is sad, his toughness all gone. He longs love and care. But it's impossible for him to abandon those that protected him for as long as he could remember. well, maybe this is fate. He is doomed to live forever alone.

1N6mePU.jpg

Day 23: love
    Meet Cupid Angel (yeah, another). Bored in heaven, the little love angel decided to come down to earth and explore the simsverse! he's pretty confident about his match making skills -- just collect as many plants in willow creek as he possibly can, and sell them to the single sims in the night clubs! And uhm, apparently, angels don't think clothes are necessary so yeah, he runs around in his undies! :#

BMkOgUa.jpg

Day 24: book character
    Meet Thranduil Elvenking (uhm, i think Thranduil is supposed to be the 'last name'?? but OH WELL). I've never managed to finish any of Tolkien's books, so this is entirely based on the film and the actor. all credits go to the amazing cc creators for the hair and crown and elf ears, also the sword and the pose (i'll have the whole list when i post him on the gallery). my only regret is not being able to find a proper outfit, so this dress is the closest i can find :p still the hair and crown did most of the work and it feels like him right away.

gILcvuE.jpg

still, couldn't resist the urge to do this edit↓↓ :p;):#:D of course it is far from accurate to the original, but the best i'm able to so far within the limits of the sims world. :p:D
    4LjU5iR.jpgjL20K5m.jpg

Phew..i'm glad this 'roll' of fantasy characters is temporarily over cuz i'm getting overwhelmed a bit XD! next up a roll of realistic characters, yay!

W79XhDj.png
    The background details of Dark Rose are very sad @m11kj It is sad that he has no friends, is alone and is sad inside. The patterning on his face and body adds to his look. His green fingernails go well with green clothing.
    The flowers in Cupid's hair and necklace of daisies are very pretty!
    Your simversion of Thranduil Elvenking looks very nice! You have reflected him very well as a sim! He looks just like him. His hair, eyes and face shape look great!
    The three sims look creatively great! :)
    @rosemow, @xJDLKx, @m11kj Thank you

@m11kj I love your edits so much; they're always so detailed and impressive. I like that you tell us about each sim too. Your Thranduil is so accurate, he's great.
    WARNING: This one's a wordy one; I'm talking about my special interest. Sorry in advance.

Day 24- Book Character

I've been looking forward to this one since I started. I chose the Silmarillion by JRR Tolkien. My favourite character from tha is Haleth but the way I envision her she would have been impossible to make so after much deliberation I'm doing Lúthien Tinúviel as she's sort of the 'face' of the Silmarillion.

Lúthien as a child in Doriath. It was said that the day she was born the Niphredil flower first bloomed.

34f0e90.jpg

As an adult, the day she first met the mortal Beren who she would end up falling deeply in love with

mhuj9c.jpg2n7nzgl.jpg

On her way to rescue Beren. She's chopped off all her hair to weave it into her magic cloak which hides her and has a sleeping enchantment on it.

1gm8he.jpg

Disguised as the vampire Thuringwethil to infiltrate the fortress of Angband

2q0w0hj.jpg

Singing and dancing before the Lord of Death to beg him for Beren's life

fu9vdz.jpg

Lúthien as an old woman having chosen to live as a mortal with Beren rather than an immortal without him. This was an extremely unusual gift given out of compassion for their circumstances and the choice between mortality and immortality was given only to their descendents*, one of whom was Arwen from the Lord of the Rings

25sufdh.jpg

*Alright and the descendents of Idril and Tuor another elf/human couple but as their only son married Lúthien's only surving grandaughter it doesn't really matter
    @rosemow Thank you for liking them! tbh i was so clueless about what to do with Dark Rose's story haha figured a sad one would probbly fit the character XD and i'm glad you find thranduil accurate LOL i guess i could try harder, but was too lazy to :#:#

@EGrace93 Thank you for liking the edits and story XD! i try to keep them as simple as possible to not take over the focus of the creation :p sometimes i go over the top which is unsuitable for a CAS challenge :p and thanks for liking thranduil i'm glad u find him accurate hahaXD

I love every stage of Lúthien you made! she looks so cute as a child, and graceful as an adult. The warrior and vampire looks are my fav! I envy you for making a female character from LOTR for having more clothing options than I did :p (and having more cc options in general when making females) *whispers: i've been looking forward to thranduil the day i started as well!!*

W79XhDj.png
    Each of the stages of Luthien's life looks so very great! @EGrace93 :) You have put so much creative design and work in to deciding what she would look like and the clothing that she wears at each stage! The poses look great! It was very nice seeing the different versions of her and reading what you have written about each stage :)
    @m11kj and @rosemow aww thanks guys, I'm glad you liked my sim and my ramblings. I know I can get a bit carried away when I'm talking about things I'm really into. A surprising amount of my CC comes from me doing the history challenge but I have downloaded a few bits and bobs specifically for this challenge.

Anyway, Day 25- Spring

Spring Season is family-oriented, romantic and athletic and her aspiration is freelance botanist. She and the other seasons are on the gallery.

14vof38.jpg

In her nightclothes

30tpbwp.jpg

Formalwear

i6flkx.jpg

Partywear

289bmoi.jpg
    Spring Season is very pretty! @EGrace93 :) The green, blue and pink colour schemes of her clothing look so very nice, and the shades of the colours capture well the Springtime theme. Her green hat is a nice part of her everydaywear outfit and looks nice to,complement with her dress. Her white gloves looks very nice with her green formalwear dress. It is great that her aspiration is Freelance Botanist to suit the Springtime gardening theme.
    @rosemow Thank you

Day 26- Diversity

Golnar Aslanova is a social worker from Azerbaijan

Everyday wear

rj00vd.jpg

Fancy-ish clothes

ilbqsj.jpg

Going to Mosque

2w318oo.jpg

I have made sims from various parts of Asia before but never from Azerbaijan plus I've noticed my Western Asian sims tend to be dark so Golnar's there to demonstrate another 'look' for the area (if that's the right term)
    edited October 2016
    It is nice that you created a sim from Azerbaijan @EGrace93 . :) She is very pretty. Her outfit to attend mosque in is very nice. The green and white colour scheme of her everydaywear outfit looks nice and complements with the colour of her hair. Her shoes go well with her outfits.
    Thanks @rosemow

Day 27- Gamer

This is my tomboy sim's girlfriend. She doesn't have a name atm because it takes time for me to name my characters. They bonded over their love of gaming and sci fi. She has co-ordination issues so it's hard for her to play games but she plays so much that she's still really good at it.

The kind of clothing she usually wears

1zecod0.jpg11m8h9x.jpg

Her halloween costume. Not really anything to do with gaming but still

j5j95k.jpg

Your gamer sim is very nice ! @EGrace93 :) The " Geek" name top is a great part of her outfit ! Her Star Trek themed Halloween costume looks great.
    Thank you @rosemow

Day 28- Disney Princess

A while ago I made all of the Disney Princesses without CC and the only problem is I'm not sure which one I like best. I think Pocahontas looks the most accurate

swz8nk.jpg

But I managed to get the modern day look (which I was going for) best from Anna, at least for her everyday

fnb9t1.jpg

Formalwear

2rz5a52.jpg2wp5f0z.jpg

Athletic

2ll1vuo.jpgo10ti9.jpg

Sleep

2yw7mo4.jpg35m4qd0.jpg

Party

9gbrpf.jpg2jabxur.jpg
    Your simversions of Pocahontas and Anna reflect them very well as sims ! @EGrace93 :) They look very nice! Their formalwear dresses look very nice on them. The type of hair that you have chosen for each of the clothing categories looks nice and complements well with the outfits. It is nice that you have used a modern theme with Anna.
    Day 29- Youtuber

I'm not a big youtube user but here's one of the people I watch. Amythest Schaber of Ask an Autistic

2cz6erk.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top