The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆ Manssom's Nook ☆ Page 1: Nothing at the moment

1323334353638...Next

Comments

• RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Eco Triplets is another charming modern cabin apartments! :smiley:
    So glad that your Eco Twins now has a trio too, ha! ;) Anyways, I love your architecture, simple, but looking cozy! Love that wooden feel! The flat roofing adds an eco touch too! Your landscaping is very pretty! Love the garden out front! The seating area at the left side looks so relaxing with stepping stones and a wonderful sphere fountain. And love the fountains on each unit. And your interior, very cool! Love each of the furnishing of the build! The purple furnishing is really a cool color scheme for this build.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:

Apologies if I made a constructive criticism, but try to put a stair railing. It would be an accident, especially when some people would possibly fall from stairs, hehe! ;)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    @Manssom love your newest additions dear. Very beautiful!
    Thanks Bree :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Eco Triplets are very nice apartments! :) It looks great how there are three apartments on the same lot. Very nice exterior of the apartments! The texture of the exterior and the brown and white colour scheme gives a very nice look to the build. The white flowers features at the front area of the build look very restful. The type and placement of the glass windows and doors in the build look very nice! The side sitting nook with the semi circle of stepping stones and the round water ball looks great! Sims will enjoy resting there in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the kitchen and dining nook looks very nice! The pink colour of the dining table and the white colour of the seats, kitchen counters and cabinets look so very nice together! The wall cutlery is a great kitchen touch there, and the pink flowers look pretty and are nice for sims to see when cooking and dining there. Very nice corner study desk nook. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book. The sofa seat sitting nook is nice for sims to rest there and watch tv with sunshine coming in through the windows. The master bedroom is very nice! The candles on the bedside table and the cherry blossom picture on the bedhead wall pretty and calming touches in the room.
    It is a very nice apartments build ! :)
    Thank you so much Rose <3 You notice everything :smiley:
    Cassee wrote: »
    Eco Triplets..... simplistically stunning.....♥♥♥
    Thank you :)
    Ash072 wrote: »
    Love that pink and purple master bedroom! So modern and elegant in the architecture!
    Thanks Ash :smiley:
    masajo wrote: »
    It's wonderful to see you've carried the twins theme into triplets, they look fantastic on the outside and superbly decorated and furnished inside. Absolutely love the pops of pink, this contrasts so beautifully, especially love the bedroom décor :)
    It was a fun idea :) I'm glad you like it :smiley: Thank you <3
    aricarai wrote: »
    Dropping by and showing some love <3
    You're doing fabulously well in the Sims 4 world; although I'd expect nothing less from one of my favorite modern builders! :)
    Thank you so much <3 Very sweet of you to bop by here :) Like you said to me the other day; don't be a stranger :blush:
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Eco Triplets is another charming modern cabin apartments! :smiley:
    So glad that your Eco Twins now has a trio too, ha! ;) Anyways, I love your architecture, simple, but looking cozy! Love that wooden feel! The flat roofing adds an eco touch too! Your landscaping is very pretty! Love the garden out front! The seating area at the left side looks so relaxing with stepping stones and a wonderful sphere fountain. And love the fountains on each unit. And your interior, very cool! Love each of the furnishing of the build! The purple furnishing is really a cool color scheme for this build.

Apologies if I made a constructive criticism, but try to put a stair railing. It would be an accident, especially when some people would possibly fall from stairs, hehe! ;)
    Thanks Rye :) I didn't like how those railings looked so I decided to skip them. It's interesting though, when you talk about falling of stairs.
    I guess it could be dangerous in real life with stairs like that, right? Thing is, I don't think like that because this is just a game and simmies
    don't fall off stairs :) So it is not a big deal to me. No need to apologise for handing out constructive criticism. I just wanted to try and
    explain how I look at things like that. I think it could also be dangerous to have a fireplace directly beneath a TV,
    which many of my houses has ;) But it looks good, and it isn't dangerous in game :grimace:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,569 Member
    Drama Apartments looks very great! :) Very nice exterior design of the building! The balconies look so very nice ! The windows look great in the build. Very nice roofing! The lights look very nice on the exterior of the top of the roofing. Very nice armchairs sitting nook on the top floor. Sims will have very nice views of the outdoors whilst sitting and resiting there! The drinks bucket and candles are nice touches on the tables there. It is great that there are four apartments in the build. Very nice layout and furnishing of the apartments. The black colour scheme of the kitchens and the black wall tiles looks nice. The wall cutlery are great kitchen touches there. Very nice windows dining nook! Sims will enjoy sunlight coming in through the windows whilst dining there through the day. The white and black colour scheme of the living room looks very nice. The pink flowers adds a pretty touch to the room area. Sims willl enjoy resting on the sofa watching tv and reading books. The candles look pretty on the coffee table. The black bathroom wall tiling and white marble flooring look very nice together. Very nice bedroom! The snowflakes on the bedhead wall and candles on the bedside tables look very pretty. Sims will enjoy watching tv in their bedroom. Nice armchair sitting nook. The blue colour of the bed is a nice touch of colour in the room.
    The apartments build is very nice! :)
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Drama is Gorgeous, Manssom! Very dramatic with its design and color scheme. Love how you can see the stairs through the front window. Your interiors are as chic as ever and I really Love the view from the top floor balcony! Very cool B)<3
  • SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    Great apartment design! Its simple, bold and striking. I like the way the balcony creates a nice volume. I'm excited for City Life too :smile:
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,003 Member
    Fantastic structure to Drama Apartments, they look very chic and exclusive and I love the interiors, ultra modern yet cosy :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • fidlertenfidlerten Posts: 7,615 Member
    Fantastic build Manssom. I love the modern look. Fav from me for sure.
    Signature%2005-29-17_zpsti5fd2z4.png
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Sooooo much Drama!! Stunning, just stunning. ♥♥
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Drama is a stunning build as always your attention to detail is meticulous, love that the black and white colour scheme is carried through to the interior with that splash of colour to liven things up. Fav'd Hugs Folly
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Amazing Eco Triplets and Drama Apartments! <3
    Tiny spaces, great homes ;)
  • MiliksimMiliksim Posts: 150 Member
    Hello Manssom,
    You really amaze me with this thread and and your beautiful creations. Drama Apartments is such a cool lot - you really nailed the city feel spot on! Both your interior and design is so fierce every time!
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Congratulations on the Maxis fave, Manssom! :star:<3
  • fidlertenfidlerten Posts: 7,615 Member
    Congrats Manssom on the Maxis Fav. Looks like we got Maxis Fav'd on the same day. Wow!
    Signature%2005-29-17_zpsti5fd2z4.png
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    Congratulations on the Maxis fave! Drama Apartments are spectacular by the as are all your builds.
  • Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Oh congrats @Manssom on the maxis fav love the apartments
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • NellythekiddNellythekidd Posts: 251 Member
    Hi Manssom! I have been to see your builds many times, but I haven't commented before. It is only because for me threads with already many builds can be a bit overwhelming - there is so many nice builds I would like to comment, I don't know where to start! Your Drama Apartments look like they fit the City Living vibe perfectly. The view on the balcony looks great and I like the modern look throughout the apartments. The lot is very small and I really like the efficient floorplan of the apartments! :) Your other apartments are spectacular as well! I really like your build style. I also loved Scandinavian Gem! It is a saying here that people dream to have their own "red cottage and potato field". Congrats on the Maxis Fav as well! :blush:
    Origin ID / Gallery: nellythekidd
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! I love the architecture! Stunning! <3 Love your window placement and lighting! The black and white combo always works well! Great job Manssom! Will be adding to my favourite when I get the chance to open the game. :)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited November 2016
    Drama Apartments is a beautiful modern apartment build! :smiley:
    It is great that a soap opera-themed modern home now has an apartment form too, lol! :p Anyways, I like the architecture, really love the shape and the way that is very tall! Love the friezes you did above too and the balconies are really in awe. Your other exterior details are so pretty too, especially the lighted tree I see. It's also great that you added a few water features. And your interior, so sleek! Again, lovely furnishing! The bedroom looks very relaxing too with a TV and some candles.

EDIT: I almost forgot! Congratulations on your Eco Twins being faved by Maxis too! :smiley:
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16