Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling the Phandom

Comments

• SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member
    On a slightly unrelated note,
    Here's a screenshot of my Dan sim (don't judge me) actually on fire
    14595754_1319512088068280_8230149871282110428_n.jpg?oh=a78b8a7eba8a27e17209196d746baeb1&oe=58A604ED
    giphy.gif
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Summerjase wrote: »
    Simpkin wrote: »
    are they a couple?

OHHHH YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE ASKED THIS. Well, not "officially" (they've never admitted to it) but I could literally go on days about proof that they are.

oh sorry :) I've seen a bit of them on tumblr and it's always the two of them. Have they both admitted to being gay though?
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
    are they a couple?

OHHHH YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE ASKED THIS. Well, not "officially" (they've never admitted to it) but I could literally go on days about proof that they are.

oh sorry :) I've seen a bit of them on tumblr and it's always the two of them. Have they both admitted to being gay though?

Hey, it's all good! There are some people out there who are like me, hardcore phan shippers, and there are some people who just tell the people like me to shut up. But again, I could go on forever about them. Well, a really really long time ago Dan posted something on formspring about being bisexual. Neither of them have admitted that their gay ever. But I mean, come on... They've been living together for 4 years. And they play around with the idea of "phan" quite a bit. I feel like if they weren't dating/together, they'd put an end to it.
    giphy.gif
  • aobaob Posts: 904 Member
    @Simpkin no, they are not a couple, just best friends. many people ship them together tho. I don't personally, though i am a huuuuuge fan of both of them!
    8b787dbb95ac5f2afbd53010e3e3a47f4c9ed619.gif origin id: grilledtempeh
  • aobaob Posts: 904 Member
    edited October 2016
    are they a couple?

Hey, it's all good! There are some people out there who are like me, hardcore phan shippers, and there are some people who just tell the people like me to shut up. But again, I could go on forever about them. Well, a really really long time ago Dan posted something on formspring about being plum. Neither of them have admitted that their gay ever. But I mean, come on... They've been living together for 4 years. And they play around with the idea of "phan" quite a bit. I feel like if they weren't dating/together, they'd put an end to it.

@Summerjase I kinda agree with this. Dan is obviously struggling with his sexuality as you can tell from his "roast yourself" challenge, and him admitting he has a crush on Evan Peters. I think he's bisexual. I think Phil might be asexual, just from the way he acts. Just guesses.

EDIT: Darn it! They bleeped out the sexualities....
    8b787dbb95ac5f2afbd53010e3e3a47f4c9ed619.gif origin id: grilledtempeh
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    aob wrote: »
    are they a couple?

Hey, it's all good! There are some people out there who are like me, hardcore phan shippers, and there are some people who just tell the people like me to shut up. But again, I could go on forever about them. Well, a really really long time ago Dan posted something on formspring about being plum. Neither of them have admitted that their gay ever. But I mean, come on... They've been living together for 4 years. And they play around with the idea of "phan" quite a bit. I feel like if they weren't dating/together, they'd put an end to it.

@Summerjase I kinda agree with this. Dan is obviously struggling with his sexuality as you can tell from his "roast yourself" challenge, and him admitting he has a crush on Evan Peters. I think he's plum. I think Phil might be plum, just from the way he acts. Just guesses.

So they're both "plums" :D
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    edited October 2016
    this is my kinda forum >=D XD
    why haven't I found this place earlier?? *grabs a bucket of popcorn and starts chugging it down like its the end of the world XD because this is too entertaining!*
    lol
    also I'm pretty sure they arnt crazy about each other??? maybe??? there is a lot of proof but still??? xD
    I am undead! :smiley:
    kiitomii wrote: »
    this is my kinda forum >=D XD
    why haven't I found this place earlier?? *grabs a bucket of popcorn and starts chugging it down like its the end of the world XD because this is too entertaining!*
    lol
    also I'm pretty sure they arnt crazy about each other??? maybe??? there is a lot of proof but still??? xD

there is soooo much proof. but aye i respect those who don't ship them. all i'm saying, is, they are probably dating. they use the phan thing and the "is it real?" thing to their advantage - phan basically shipped itself at tatinof
    giphy.gif
    lol tru
    also is it bad I just started watching them literally 2 days ago? XD
    YEH IT IS =D !!!
    are they a couple?

@Summerjase I kinda agree with this. Dan is obviously struggling with his sexuality as you can tell from his "roast yourself" challenge, and him admitting he has a crush on Evan Peters. I think he's plum. I think Phil might be plum, just from the way he acts. Just guesses.

I also think that they purposely use the "is phan real?!1!1" thing to their advantage. Even if it's not, they still use it. They purposely give us hints here and there - that could be taken either way; if you're a phan shipper, it could become prooof. if you're not a phan shipper, it could be just another "they're just friends". Like at TATINOF, Phil was too afraid to get off the lion and asked Dan to help him. Dan said "excuse me, we're going to have a domestic discussion" and like the entire audience screamed. To me, that's like Phan proof. But I understand, some people may disagree with me.
    giphy.gif
    lol tru
    YEH IT IS =D !!!

Oh, you're new to the phandom huh? Well, if you haven't already noticed, we are basically cancer. We ruin everything. We are everywhere. With "pro tip" and "don't cry, craft" and "hey buddy you in london" and so much more. Welcome to the phandom, thouhg!
    giphy.gif
  • CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    Don't cry, craft!
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
    DONT CRAFT! CRY!!!!
    ... wait that was a literal accident lol cry instead of crafting XD
    but yes I somehow have watched their 'other channel' in two days...?
    wait doesn't my signature give it away??? XD
    edited October 2016
    Don't cry, craft!

everywhere. *crafts squareflakes just because of this thread*
    giphy.gif
    DONT CRAFT! CRY!!!!

don't you mean it was litchrally an accident? ya know, how fetus dan couldn't say literally properly to save his life? heh. i'll just excuse myself.

PLEASE TELL ME YOU'VE WATCHED ALL THE PINOF'S

You joined the phandom at the greatest time, next PINOF is coming out soon.
    giphy.gif
    wait doesn't my signature give it away??? XD

your siggie is pretty phabulous tho
    giphy.gif
    *crafts glitter faces then hides on under my bed and the other one will be eaten* =>
    also what is a pinof? (*makes everyone cringe lol*)
  • KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    Did you guys see the documentaries? I'm so happy for them! Also, I'm so excited for spooky week!

Not yet! I'm waiting for my friend to be free so we can watch it together (i just got her into Dan and Phil, like, today. But she only watches their gaming channel)
    are they a couple?

lmao we wish
    edited October 2016
    14595754_1319512088068280_8230149871282110428_n.jpg?oh=a78b8a7eba8a27e17209196d746baeb1&oe=58A604ED

I... I don't know if I should laugh, scream, or craft....
    lol tru
    YEH IT IS =D !!!

Oh, you're new to the phandom huh? Well, if you haven't already noticed, we are basically cancer. We ruin everything. We are everywhere. With "pro tip" and "don't cry, craft" and "hey buddy you in london" and so much more. Welcome to the phandom, though!

dont cry,,,,C R A FT
    DONT CRAFT! CRY!!!!

don't you mean it was litchrally an accident? ya know, how fetus dan couldn't say literally properly to save his life? heh. i'll just excuse myself.

wHAT.omg when is it coming out?? i need to get my whiskers ready
    *crafts glitter faces then hides on under my bed and the other one will be eaten* =>

just... here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6VevN2mn5s&list=PLBeEIelWthmL45qRCj5KdkInV9kh2CBF-
  • LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    I just realised it's nearly Pinof time! Yayyyyyyyyy let me just craft in the corner.
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
    LilacErin wrote: »
    I just realised it's nearly Pinof time! Yayyyyyyyyy let me just craft in the corner.

Yuss! I can't wait!!
    giphy.gif
    Kandy wrote: »

lol tru
    YEH IT IS =D !!!

Oh, you're new to the phandom huh? Well, if you haven't already noticed, we are basically cancer. We ruin everything. We are everywhere. With "pro tip" and "don't cry, craft" and "hey buddy you in london" and so much more. Welcome to the phandom, though!

dont cry,,,,C R A FT
    DONT CRAFT! CRY!!!!

just... here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6VevN2mn5s&amp;list=PLBeEIelWthmL45qRCj5KdkInV9kh2CBF-

Does that playlist include the PINOF bloopers and the AmazingDans, though?
    giphy.gif

It's Phil is Not on Fire, the videos they make together (tradition started one day after they met up in person for the first time)
    giphy.gif
    LilacErin wrote: »

I'm so excited!!
    Kandy wrote: »

lol tru
    YEH IT IS =D !!!

dont cry,,,,C R A FT
    DONT CRAFT! CRY!!!!

just... here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6VevN2mn5s&amp;list=PLBeEIelWthmL45qRCj5KdkInV9kh2CBF-

Does that playlist include the PINOF bloopers and the AmazingDans, though?

Yup! PINOF, AmazingDan, and the bloopers!