Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Cassee's Corner ♥ 3 NEW Builds!! Page 74

Comments

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Great pics Cassee! I especially love the master bedroom and the girl's bedroom. The royal blue looks great with the white furniture. Also, the bright colours in the girl's room looks great with the decor/furniture. Hope you get your inspiration back soon. I am also struggling for inspiration at the moment. Don't know what to build now. Hope the rumor about the new ep release is true! :D
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Each of the bedrooms look very nice! :) Very nice guest bedroom! The grey/brown colour scheme of the room looks nice and the type of curtains used gives a nice look to the room. The full length mirror is a nice touch in the corner nook. Very nice red and white colour scheme of the girls bedroom! The white coloured curtains complement well with the red colour of the walls. The giraffe, panda lamp and frog floor print look very cute there! Nice windows study desk nook for the sims to sit at the table and do homework or,red a book , and at the same time look out through the windows at the outdoors views. The boys bedroom looks great! The bookcase looks great placed at the bedhead. The sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa there listening to music from the stereo or watching tv. They will proudly look at their trophies on the wall shelf when sitting at the study desk! The layout and furnishing of the master bedroom looks so very nice! Very nice blue and white colour scheme of the room! Very nice corner fireplace nook for sims to enjoy sitting resting there in front of the fire watching tv. The white flowers look pretty either sides of the fireplace. The ship is a nice touch on the fireplace ledge. The type of curtains placed in the room looks very nice. It is nice that an ottoman stool is at the foot of the bed.
    The WIP is looking great! :)

Thank you, Ms Rose♥♥

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Great pics Cassee! I especially love the master bedroom and the girl's bedroom. The royal blue looks great with the white furniture. Also, the bright colours in the girl's room looks great with the decor/furniture. Hope you get your inspiration back soon. I am also struggling for inspiration at the moment. Don't know what to build now. Hope the rumor about the new ep release is true! :D

Thanks, Ms Yanti♥ I know, these LONG waits in between stuff is killing me. I was soooo use to the monthly packs and the Sims 3 store.
    The lack of constant communication from EA is really starting to dull my enthusiasm for Sims 4. Bring on Sims 5, I'm ready. :p

Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
    @Cassee - Tell me about it! I can't wait for the new ep to be announced! It's been too long! I hope in time Sims 4 game and eps improves because Sims 5 is far, far away at the moment! LOL! :D By the way, I got inspired by one of our holiday pics! So I am building this weekend. *fingers crossed* :)
    Congratulations on Petales en Vin being featured on Facebook! :) The video clip looks great!

Ah, THANK YOU Ms Rose....♥
    @Cassee - Tell me about it! I can't wait for the new ep to be announced! It's been too long! I hope in time Sims 4 game and eps improves because Sims 5 is far, far away at the moment! LOL! :D By the way, I got inspired by one of our holiday pics! So I am building this weekend. *fingers crossed* :)

Yeah, glad I could offer some inspiration!

edited October 2016
    I know it's been a while but....

This one has been on Gallery for a little bit....

109 Midtown Meadows
    Gallery link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/C896BE7784FF11E68758A46AF90B8639?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=horseenut&max=50&maxis=false

09-14-16_11-33-24nbspPM_zpseap6l276.png

Tons more pics here: http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/RplusJ3/library/TheSims4/109 Midtown Meadows

Thank you for stopping by♥♥
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    109 Midtown Meadows is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The dormers are nice touches in the build. The flowers and rocks look pretty along the edges of the front of the home. Nice sofa seat sitting area on the front porch for sims to enjoy resting there looking out at the views. The back outdoors areas look so very,very nice! The flower beds look so pretty! Very nice pool patio area! The rocks, flowers and waterfall feature on the side of the pool looks so very nice! Nice art nook for sims to enjoy painting on the easel in the outdoors air. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice outdoor kitchen, bar stools and dining patio! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the umbrella covered dining table, enjoying the very pretty floral setting! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue and white colour scheme of the living, dining abd kitchen areas looks very nice, Very nice windows dining area! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst eating their meals at the dining table. The green flowers on the table are pretty for sims to see when dining. The fruit bow, bottles and salt/pepper on the side table and teapots wall shelf are nice touches there . Very nice fireplace sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting on the sofa reading a book in front of the fire. The flowers on the coffee table are nice touches there. The clock looks homely in the livingroom area. The furnishing of the bedrooms looks so very nice! Very nice master bedroom! The blue and white colour scheme , the tyoe and placement of the curtains, and the fireplace sitting area all look so very nice! Very nice design of the kitchen! The island bar stool and sink counter looks great! The hanging pots , spice set and wall cutlery are great kitchen touches there. It looks very nice how the kitchen cabinets have been placed on the walls.
    The home is so very nice! :)
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Just Gorgeous, Cassee! Love the set up of the backyard with all the raised beds. Your "swing" is Fabulous! So creative. The interiors are so pretty. I love the layout. Will definitely have to check this out more thoroughly, in game :blush:<3
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Turned out amazing Cass :) I just love the exterior, a great mix och colors and textures.
    Inside looks amazing as well. It is a very gorgeous home!
    109 Midtown Meadows is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The dormers are nice touches in the build. The flowers and rocks look pretty along the edges of the front of the home. Nice sofa seat sitting area on the front porch for sims to enjoy resting there looking out at the views. The back outdoors areas look so very,very nice! The flower beds look so pretty! Very nice pool patio area! The rocks, flowers and waterfall feature on the side of the pool looks so very nice! Nice art nook for sims to enjoy painting on the easel in the outdoors air. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice outdoor kitchen, bar stools and dining patio! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the umbrella covered dining table, enjoying the very pretty floral setting! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue and white colour scheme of the living, dining abd kitchen areas looks very nice, Very nice windows dining area! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst eating their meals at the dining table. The green flowers on the table are pretty for sims to see when dining. The fruit bow, bottles and salt/pepper on the side table and teapots wall shelf are nice touches there . Very nice fireplace sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting on the sofa reading a book in front of the fire. The flowers on the coffee table are nice touches there. The clock looks homely in the livingroom area. The furnishing of the bedrooms looks so very nice! Very nice master bedroom! The blue and white colour scheme , the tyoe and placement of the curtains, and the fireplace sitting area all look so very nice! Very nice design of the kitchen! The island bar stool and sink counter looks great! The hanging pots , spice set and wall cutlery are great kitchen touches there. It looks very nice how the kitchen cabinets have been placed on the walls.
    The home is so very nice! :)

Thank you Ms Rose♥ You make me smile....

Just Gorgeous, Cassee! Love the set up of the backyard with all the raised beds. Your "swing" is Fabulous! So creative. The interiors are so pretty. I love the layout. Will definitely have to check this out more thoroughly, in game :blush:<3

Thanks, Ms Cath....this game is really boring me right now...two years into Sims 3, I had sooooo much stuff to play with...I need more stuff....lounge chairs!!! Yes please, smaller end tables (maybe 1/2 square), a plain generic curtain in ALL three sizes with MANY colors and textures, more shelf items that I don't have to MOO into place, better furniture selection, BEDS, bunk beds, bedside clocks, fences and gates I can manipulate better, smaller rocks, more, more, more.....I Need more..hehe AND I really want to be able to MOO a column where ever I want. I just figured out how to put items at counter height without them looking like they are floating sometimes....So many ways this game can be improved and sooo many missed opportunities from EA...still hoping they pick up there game and totally WOW us.
    Fingers crossedxxxx

Toodles♥♥
    Manssom wrote: »
    Turned out amazing Cass :) I just love the exterior, a great mix och colors and textures.
    Inside looks amazing as well. It is a very gorgeous home!

Why thank ya, Manssom♥

• aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Simply stunning @Cassee ! Glad to see you still creating such amazingness! :)
    Cassee wrote: »
    Thanks, Ms Cath....this game is really boring me right now...two years into Sims 3, I had sooooo much stuff to play with...I need more stuff....lounge chairs!!! Yes please, smaller end tables (maybe 1/2 square), a plain generic curtain in ALL three sizes with MANY colors and textures, more shelf items that I don't have to MOO into place, better furniture selection, BEDS, bunk beds, bedside clocks, fences and gates I can manipulate better, smaller rocks, more, more, more.....I Need more..hehe AND I really want to be able to MOO a column where ever I want. I just figured out how to put items at counter height without them looking like they are floating sometimes....So many ways this game can be improved and sooo many missed opportunities from EA...still hoping they pick up there game and totally WOW us.
    Fingers crossedxxxx

Toodles♥♥

I SO Hear you, Cassee and I couldn't agree more.... Especially the suggestion for mooing the columns and for smaller rocks and tables.... In fact, we could Really use a Lot of smaller items. Totally agree with and love the idea for the curtains. Now how about stairs? Spiral stairs, round roofs for turrets, smaller plants, flowers, shrubs and trees, more, more, more, is Right! We can only hope....

edited October 2016
    aricarai wrote: »
    Simply stunning @Cassee ! Glad to see you still creating such amazingness! :)

Thank you, Ms Rai♥♥
    I SO Hear you, Cassee and I couldn't agree more.... Especially the suggestion for mooing the columns and for smaller rocks and tables.... In fact, we could Really use a Lot of smaller items. Totally agree with and love the idea for the curtains. Now how about stairs? Spiral stairs, round roofs for turrets, smaller plants, flowers, shrubs and trees, more, more, more, is Right! We can only hope....

hehe....more is always Good!!♥♥ How about Just a stuff pack....no themes....just stuff.

• follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Midtown Meadows is charming family home Cassee, love your mix of colours for the exterior. Beautiful interiors and I just love the cooks kitchen.
    I agree with you and Cath we need more smaller items for clutter I so miss my little alarm clock and the little terracotta pot plant. :/
    Hugs Folly
    follyfoot wrote: »
    Midtown Meadows is charming family home Cassee, love your mix of colours for the exterior. Beautiful interiors and I just love the cooks kitchen.
    I agree with you and Cath we need more smaller items for clutter I so miss my little alarm clock and the little terracotta pot plant. :/
    Hugs Folly

Thank you Ms Folly♥♥

• NellythekiddNellythekidd Posts: 251 Member
    109 Midtown Meadows looks cosy and spacey at the same time! I love the garden at the back (I spotted a gnome riding a flamingo! :grin: ) with the patio arear. I like the American style of the building. The kitchen is very spacey with 2 stoves and overall there is an airy feel in the home. It is a lovely large build and I liked how the children's rooms reflected their personality! I also liked the office and it was easy to look the pictures in the photobucket site. :)

I liked that at the beginning of TS4 there was new content more often! I remember getting advertisement of future content with every expansion pack in TS2. I would like to have something similar now with TS4! I'm excited for the City Living pack (and it is one of the reasons I'm spending more time on the forums again) but it was long time in between with no information. :o
    Origin ID / Gallery: nellythekidd
    Beautiful, traditional style home! Lovely architecture! Great job dear Cassee! Will be adding to my favourites when I get the chance to open the game. <3
    109 Midtown Meadows looks cosy and spacey at the same time! I love the garden at the back (I spotted a gnome riding a flamingo! :grin: ) with the patio arear. I like the American style of the building. The kitchen is very spacey with 2 stoves and overall there is an airy feel in the home. It is a lovely large build and I liked how the children's rooms reflected their personality! I also liked the office and it was easy to look the pictures in the photobucket site. :)

I liked that at the beginning of TS4 there was new content more often! I remember getting advertisement of future content with every expansion pack in TS2. I would like to have something similar now with TS4! I'm excited for the City Living pack (and it is one of the reasons I'm spending more time on the forums again) but it was long time in between with no information. :o

Thank you Nelly for stopping by. Wonderful that you like my build.♥♥
    Beautiful, traditional style home! Lovely architecture! Great job dear Cassee! Will be adding to my favourites when I get the chance to open the game. <3

Thanks Ms Yanti...take your time...RL comes first♥♥

Okay, I know I have been away for a LONG while, but I am actually building something. Almost done and I promise I will get to all my Simmy's threads asa I can. I've been Fav'ing stuff on Gallery but I haven't had a chance to comment on anything.

Anyhoo, my WIP.......Lollitopp Towers
    Please keep in mind that THAT MIND changes all the time.....so things may(probably will) change).

12-21-16_12-14-32nbspAM_zpswbpxp3in.png

12-21-16_12-03-05nbspAM_zpsa5hd7nw8.png

12-21-16_12-00-57nbspAM_zpskp7d80xu.png

12-21-16_12-00-45nbspAM_zpsmfnlnvuo.png

12-21-16_12-09-28nbspAM_zpszse2ffit.png

If you would like to look at a few more pics: http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/RplusJ3/library/TheSims4/Lollitopp Tower

I will try and get lot tested and uploaded by Christmas...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Toodles,
    Cassee
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    edited December 2016
    Lollitopp Towers is a very nice penthouse! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The glass windows look very nice how they are used in the build. Very nice curved roofing! The water fountain and flowers features look so very pretty! The roof covered outdoors living and sitting area is very nice! Sims will enjoy resting in the armchairs there , having a chat in the outdoors air. They will have fun playing chess there.Very nice bar counter nook area! The purple colour scheme of the seating looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools or on the sofas having a drink from the bar. The patterned floor rug is a nice touch there. The water window is restful for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice master bedroom! The circular floor rug looks very great! The curtains look nice placed on the bedhead wall. Nice armchairs sitting area in the room for sims to enjoy having a read of a book. Very nice tv and fireplace sitting nook! Sims will enjoy sitting near the fire watching tv.and the plants and flowers are nice touches either sides of the fireplace. The kids bedroom looks great! The frog print is colourfully nice on the floor in the room! The giraffe looks cute! The string row of pictures and the posters on the side wall give a great look to the room! Nice study desk nook for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer. Very nice design of the kitchen! The bar stool counter is great for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a meal. The living room tv watching area is very nice! Very nice purple and white colour scheme of the area. The flowers on the fireplace ledge and beside the white sofa look pretty!
    It is a very nice home! :) The name of the penthouse is great!
    Thank you, Ms Rose....♥♥ Hope your Holidays are warm and cheerful.

Toodles
    Well, well, well! So very Nice to see you back, Cass! Your wip is looking Awesome! Love the exterior design and all the Gorgeous sitting areas. The landscaping is equally gorgeous. Your interiors are SO chic! Love, love the master suite. The starburst rug looks Fabulous! :blush:

I hope RL slows down a bit for you after the holidays, so you can have more sim time.

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Hugs, <3
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Very beautiful and amazing sweetie. I hope you have a very wonderful Holiday Season! <3