November 15 - It's Friday, so what do I have for you? A Friday Highlight - here!
November 12 - Everyone ready for November Maxis Monthly? Details here

Sandraelle's Creations...[NEW BUILD, "ROYAL PALMS CASINO" - Page 59]

Comments

  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,920 Member
    edited July 2016
    Storietime wrote: »
    What a cute bakery, I really like the black and white design to it

    Thank you @Storietime! I kinda liked that color combo too. :)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,920 Member
    luvalphvle wrote: »
    I love love love the bakery!

    Thank you @luvalphvle , so good to see you pop in. :)
  • LordkiribatiLordkiribati Posts: 201 Member
    Your creations are amazing! :) I love your builds, they are so detailed! You obviously spend a lot of time to make your buildings look so awesome! ^^
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,920 Member
    edited August 2016
    Your creations are amazing! :) I love your builds, they are so detailed! You obviously spend a lot of time to make your buildings look so awesome! ^^

    @Lordkiribati , thank you so much for stopping by my thread. I appreciate you taking the time to browse through some of them and post such a nice comment. Glad you like them. :) Nice to meet you!
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,920 Member
    edited April 2018
    HAZELNUT CREAM
    50x50 residential lot built in Hidden Springs on 48 Sublapine Blvd
    8/7/16


    EXCHANGE DOWNLOAD
    LOTS OF PICTURES
    Here's my latest DNA request, built for @Storietime. (See full request here.)

    obeAJcc.jpg
    r22hqHa.jpg
    X0CYkTe.jpg
    iHADyDM.jpg
    brSW02o.jpg
    qb88VBT.jpg
    subcyHa.jpg
    DJXkdp5.jpg
    z6P0nQ7.jpg
    uBnUGLS.jpg
    3WY5L2P.jpg
    wsTXlke.jpg
    4JWdGtC.jpg
    r1yrWbb.jpg
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 149,483 Member
    Hazelnut Cream is a very nice home! :) Very nice design of the exterior and the layout of the build! The garage area looks great! The white colour of the exterior combined with the other wall texture looks very nice. The front pathway and the water fountain features each side of it looks very nice! The flowers look very nice either sides of the open gateway. The outdoor areas are very nice! Very nice raised pool patio area! The design of it looks so very nice! Very nice trellis covered outdoors dining and kitchen area. Sims will enjoy cooking and eating meals there in the outdoors air. Very nice greenhouse and garden! It is nice that sims can enjoy growing plants both indoors and outside. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It is nice that there are five bedrooms in the home, The colour scheme of the rooms looks very nice. Very nice master suite! It looks nice that there is glass window display in the bathroom. The living room is very nice! The bookcases look great placed either sides of the tv. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there watching tv or reading a book. Very nice armchairs sitting area for sims to enjoy relaxing there listening to the piano music being played. It looks very nice how the pictures are placed on the walls. They are nice for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice design of the kitchen! The texture of the walls and pillars give a great look to the kitchen. The bar stool counter is great! The overhead cabinets and the pillars on the edges of the counter looks nice. It is nice that there is an indoors pool and gym,as well as an outdoors pool also.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 3,367 Member

    Hazelnut Cream is absolutely beautiful Sandy. It's wonderfully large and modern. The landscaping is so well done especially the interesting pool area. Loving the interior design - especially the master suite and livingroom. Neat touch with the pass through kitchen nook. So much detail throughout you can see the care and thought that went into this build! Heading off to rec now :smiley:
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,394 Member
    Amazing modern Sandy! Great use of the BahHaus windows and love having plants and such to glaze upon while soaking in the tub! Got ya rec'd when I saw it on the other site. :)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,920 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hazelnut Cream is a very nice home! :) Very nice design of the exterior and the layout of the build! The garage area looks great! The white colour of the exterior combined with the other wall texture looks very nice. The front pathway and the water fountain features each side of it looks very nice! The flowers look very nice either sides of the open gateway. The outdoor areas are very nice! Very nice raised pool patio area! The design of it looks so very nice! Very nice trellis covered outdoors dining and kitchen area. Sims will enjoy cooking and eating meals there in the outdoors air. Very nice greenhouse and garden! It is nice that sims can enjoy growing plants both indoors and outside. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It is nice that there are five bedrooms in the home, The colour scheme of the rooms looks very nice. Very nice master suite! It looks nice that there is glass window display in the bathroom. The living room is very nice! The bookcases look great placed either sides of the tv. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there watching tv or reading a book. Very nice armchairs sitting area for sims to enjoy relaxing there listening to the piano music being played. It looks very nice how the pictures are placed on the walls. They are nice for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice design of the kitchen! The texture of the walls and pillars give a great look to the kitchen. The bar stool counter is great! The overhead cabinets and the pillars on the edges of the counter looks nice. It is nice that there is an indoors pool and gym,as well as an outdoors pool also.
    It is a very nice home! :)

    Thank you @Rosemow, I always love reading your comments. You are so sweet!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,920 Member
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Hazelnut Cream is absolutely beautiful Sandy. It's wonderfully large and modern. The landscaping is so well done especially the interesting pool area. Loving the interior design - especially the master suite and livingroom. Neat touch with the pass through kitchen nook. So much detail throughout you can see the care and thought that went into this build! Heading off to rec now :smiley:

    @soocoolsim ....Thanks Paula, yes the house kind of got out of hand on the size of it, lol. Thanks for your nice comments and the rec. :smiley:
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,920 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Amazing modern Sandy! Great use of the BahHaus windows and love having plants and such to glaze upon while soaking in the tub! Got ya rec'd when I saw it on the other site. :)

    @romagi1 , Thanks Rox.....Yes, I love those BahHaus windows but never seem to be able to use them much. I was glad my requester had all the store content so I could use them on this modern. Thanks for the rec! :smiley:
  • StorietimeStorietime Posts: 248 Member
    I left a comment on another thread, but I just wanted to say thank you once again! I installed the house yesterday but never actually loaded up my game up. Hopefully I'll get round to testing it out toady, but I know its going to be just as fantastic as it looks.
  • luvalphvleluvalphvle Posts: 1,518 Member
    I love Hazelnut Cream! I think the only reason I ever make modern houses is to use the BauHaus windows. lol
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 7,459 Member
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,920 Member
    @luvalphvle , thanks so much ... Yeah that's about the only time I use those windows too, so many sizes and types came in that set and it's one of my favs!

    @BreeMiles , it's so good to see you Bree, thanks for stopping by. :)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,920 Member
    edited April 2018
    SAN JUAN WATERHOUSE
    30x30 residential lot built at 65 Paradise Road in Isla Paradiso
    8/23/16


    This was a DNA request to build a water front house inspired by a real life vacation house that sits on San Juan Island off the coast of Washington State (comparison photos below). It features lots of windows to take in the water view and has a master bedroom, a baby girl's nursery, an office/den, bathroom, fireplace, laundry room/half bath, garage, pool, hot tub, deck space and a spot for a dog.

    (See full request here.)

    XmJvvkp.jpg
    zhYo7WP.jpg
    ULXb3hz.jpg
    Dsshwf1.jpg
    I0XWX92.jpg
    dY4aiYg.jpg
    HetZ1yU.jpg
    iNdNNmL.jpg
    D94CwHC.jpg

    ~ COMPARISON PHOTOS ~


    2Kwuikr.jpg
    mw97w2r.jpg

    NxvDg7D.jpg
    u5xiBZc.jpg
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 149,483 Member
    San Juan Waterhouse is a very nice home! :) The simversion reflects the original real life home so very well! It looks great that you have posted the comparison pictures. Very nice exterior of the building. The texture of the exterior walls looks great! The windows in the build create such a very nice light filled home where sims can enjoy the sunshine coming indoors through the windows , as well as enjoying nice views of the outdoors through the windows. The rooms are sunny and nice! Very nice backyard pool patio! The shape of the pool looks very nice and it looks nice that it is down a short step level from the loungers. Sims will enjoy resting on the seats in the sunshine, Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The furnishing of each of the rooms looks just like the real life home. Very nice living room! The bookcases look great either sides of the fireplace. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchairs there watching tv or reading a book. The hanging fish and the fish bowl are nice touches in the room. The ottoman stool seating allong the window edges looks nice and the cushions look homely. Very nice kitchen and dining area! The wooden textures of the counters, cabinets and dining table and chairs, give a nice feel to the area. The items on the kitchen shelves are great home touches. The flowers on the table are nice for sims to see when eating their meals. Very nice master bedroom! The colour scheme is calming. It looks very nice how the curtains are placed in the room. The patterned floor rug add a nice look in the room. The pink colour scheme of the nursery looks so very pretty! The duck themed patterning in the room and the yellow duck looks very cute!
    The home is very nice! :)
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Stunning, Ms Sandy♥♥ Great textures and gorgeous colors......LOVE the bedroom♥
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,920 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    San Juan Waterhouse is a very nice home! :) The simversion reflects the original real life home so very well! It looks great that you have posted the comparison pictures. Very nice exterior of the building. The texture of the exterior walls looks great! The windows in the build create such a very nice light filled home where sims can enjoy the sunshine coming indoors through the windows , as well as enjoying nice views of the outdoors through the windows. The rooms are sunny and nice! Very nice backyard pool patio! The shape of the pool looks very nice and it looks nice that it is down a short step level from the loungers. Sims will enjoy resting on the seats in the sunshine, Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The furnishing of each of the rooms looks just like the real life home. Very nice living room! The bookcases look great either sides of the fireplace. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchairs there watching tv or reading a book. The hanging fish and the fish bowl are nice touches in the room. The ottoman stool seating allong the window edges looks nice and the cushions look homely. Very nice kitchen and dining area! The wooden textures of the counters, cabinets and dining table and chairs, give a nice feel to the area. The items on the kitchen shelves are great home touches. The flowers on the table are nice for sims to see when eating their meals. Very nice master bedroom! The colour scheme is calming. It looks very nice how the curtains are placed in the room. The patterned floor rug add a nice look in the room. The pink colour scheme of the nursery looks so very pretty! The duck themed patterning in the room and the yellow duck looks very cute!
    The home is very nice! :)

    Thank you @rosemow , I'm glad that you think the simversion of this house reflects the original. Sometimes it's hard to get things to work in the sims version. I always appreciate your detailed comments. Thanks for coming by. :)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,920 Member
    Cassee wrote: »
    Stunning, Ms Sandy♥♥ Great textures and gorgeous colors......LOVE the bedroom♥

    Hi @Cassee, thank you so much and so good to see you from time to time. Are you having fun with Sims 4? I need to go into that game and experiment with building so I can get comfortable with the game.
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,920 Member
    edited April 2018
    BLUE ME AWAY
    64x64 residential lot built on 225 Cottage Grove Road in a custom world called Storybrook County (v. 4 - the one that requires Ambitions and Supernatural)
    10/4/16


    This is a 3-story craftsman styled house with a walk-out basement and a 4-car garage. It was created for @Simlena528 as a DNA request (based on the photos and floor plans from this house: https://www.architecturaldesigns.com/house-plans/big-daddy-sport-court-house-plan-73356hs). Everything was upgraded and playtested, and as usual, there is no CC. Since this is such a large house, there ended up being too many photos to post, so please be sure to view the pictures link.

    (See full request here.)

    * FEATURES *

    * 7 bedrooms and 4-1/2 bathrooms *
    * great room with fireplace, formal dining room, large kitchen with breakfast nook *
    * office *
    * hearth room with fireplace *
    * hobby room with access to an outdoor deck*
    * 2-story sports court with attached gym (includes basketball hoop, ping pong, rock climbing wall and skee ball*
    * family room with fireplace
    * game room with bar and extra kitchen *
    * master suite has sitting area with double-sided fireplace and his and her master bath*
    * large back yard with pool, hot tub, outdoor kitchen, fire pit and children's play area *
    * small barn with one horse stall *
    * spaces for multiple pets

    mk9yQuo.jpg

    [FYI -- this house fits the lot in the custom world I created it in, however, when placing it on another lot, the edges slope down so you will need to tidy up the edges of the lot with the smooth terrain tool. Here's the link to the page to DL this custom world: http://www.mysimrealty.com/WORLDS_StorybrookCounty.html ]
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 149,483 Member
    Blue Me Away is such a very , very nice home! :) It is so very detailed, both the interior and the outdoors areas! The exterior of the home building looks so very nice! The roofing looks very, very great! The home reflects the original inspiration home so very well! Very nice furnishing of each of the rooms and areas of the build! It is great that there are two kitchens in the home! The two story sports court is very great! Very nice furnishing of and colour schemes and themes of the teen bedrooms!
    Each of the rooms and areas in the home looks so very nice! You would have spent many, many simming hours creating this home! :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 3,367 Member

    Wonderful work Sandy. Left you a note on the DNA thread but commenting again. It's all great but my fav is the Master suite and the Hearth Room. Well done :smiley:
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 7,459 Member
    Sandy dear, I have done left you a big rec'd sweetie. Your creation is beautiful!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,920 Member
    edited October 2016
    rosemow wrote: »
    Blue Me Away is such a very , very nice home! :) It is so very detailed, both the interior and the outdoors areas! The exterior of the home building looks so very nice! The roofing looks very, very great! The home reflects the original inspiration home so very well! Very nice furnishing of each of the rooms and areas of the build! It is great that there are two kitchens in the home! The two story sports court is very great! Very nice furnishing of and colour schemes and themes of the teen bedrooms!
    Each of the rooms and areas in the home looks so very nice! You would have spent many, many simming hours creating this home! :)

    @rosemow, Thank you Rose for your nice comments. Yes, I did spend a lot of time building and fine tuning this home but it was a lot of fun to do. I was worried about how the roofing looked so thank you for saying it looked good. :)
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top