Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Sims & Modeling Chat Thread

Comments

• dafadollydafadolly Posts: 1,215 Member
    Angel_Zarr wrote: »
    I made a new model o3o for the first time in probably a year or more! Her name is Ellie Andrew, going to put her in Beech's competition~
    zr4J5KP.png
    (Excuse my editing, it's been a while!!)

OMG that hair!! She is gorgggg *-*
  • wrswrs2wrswrs2 Posts: 935 Member
    edited September 2016
    I've almost finished making my full cast for my RP / Voting show!!
    Not sure if this forum would be the right place for it, but I have a sneak peak at 3 cast members!

guadalupew2snw.pngisabeltts9u.pngjingbks4t.png
    Guadalupe - Mexico | Isabel - Germany | Jing - China

My graphics look so crappy and idk why as I have a good graphics card :(
    http://ecoast.tumblr.com/ --- Simblr + Im Kreis Custom Content
    http://tmmts4.tumblr.com/ --- Top Model Magazine Cover Archive
  • KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    wrswrs2 wrote: »
    Not sure if this forum would be the right place for it, but I have a sneak peak at 3 cast members!

My graphics look so plum and idk why as I have a good graphics card :(

Jing is so pretty!
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    wrswrs2 wrote: »

My graphics look so plum and idk why as I have a good graphics card :(

They're perff <3
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • flubber32c4flubber32c4 Posts: 2,583 Member
    hello ladies :) is that flower headband from the last update? i have found the dress, but i cant see where the headband is !! thank you <3
  • MajestycUnicornMajestycUnicorn Posts: 2,088 Member
    hello ladies :) is that flower headband from the last update? i have found the dress, but i cant see where the headband is !! thank you <3

It's under Hair <3
    AYB54uy.png

It's under Hair <3

cool B) thanks, i looked under hats <3
  • EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    edited September 2016
    You can find a detached version of the flower headband to use on other hairs here @flubber32c4 ^^
    http://weepingsimmer.tumblr.com/post/151049118841/unisex-flower-crown-everyone-and-their-creepy

Theres also different edited versions of the flower crown - here are my faves!
    http://samantha8982s-s4cc-finds.tumblr.com/post/151097857541/weepingsimmer-sanguine-rose-accessory-2k
    http://nolan-sims.tumblr.com/post/151098472843/nolan-sims-here-with-the-new-patch-came-a

And here is a version for children !
    http://weepingsimmer.tumblr.com/post/151049127041/unisex-flower-crown-childrens-version

(also in terms of the sugar skulls from this patch - please remember everyone its *not* to be used as a Halloween costume. the sugar skull face painting is used to celebrate Dia de los muertos and should be treated as so ^-^)

@wrswrs2 - Wow thier gorgeous!!! <3 I love Guadalupe *-* Love how diverse all three of them are
    @BobSkellington - Ahh ohkayy ! i wasn't too sure sorry ;-;.
    i missed u too ^-^ IM MOSTLY EXCITED FOR THE CANDY XD
    and my birthday! i also love spoopy things!

@Angel_Zarr ~ Aww thank u ^-^ I don't play IMVU unfortuntaely T_T. I play secondlife skyrim and sims! If youd like to edit one of my screens for those be my guess tho XD Id love to see what amazing things u can dooo <3 Im glad u reached your goal tho!!!
  • Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    Eliavah wrote: »
    @BobSkellington - Ahh ohkayy ! i wasn't too sure sorry ;-;.
    i missed u too ^-^ IM MOSTLY EXCITED FOR THE CANDY XD
    and my birthday! i also love spoopy things!

@Angel_Zarr ~ Aww thank u ^-^ I don't play IMVU unfortuntaely T_T. I play secondlife skyrim and sims! If youd like to edit one of my screens for those be my guess tho XD Id love to see what amazing things u can dooo <3 Im glad u reached your goal tho!!!

Ahh I see! I'd love to edit screens! Just send it to me here or via PM~
    Thanks for the compliment son the girls! Trying to get the RP done but it's taking me fur ever to just even start haha.
    BUT!! I just discovered this thing called Topaz Clean which I'm sure you all already know about and it makes my crappy graphics look SO MUCH BETTER! :D
  • AshLennAshLenn Posts: 483 Member
    Halloween is my FAVORITE OMG. I already bought my costumes and everything!! My sister's bday is 2 days before Halloween so I'm flying her and I to Vegas, she's turning 21. PARTY ;):p
    5ceapok.png
    I'm wanna get a new laptop,so I'm starting to transfer all of my files.This is just my package files..

1b8fe8eb062d44b7ae241d1ec58e06fa.png

This is gonna be a lot of fun
    @Kelebek Oh goshh! JUST WAITT Till you reach over 20GB of CC XD Complete nightmare :confounded:
    Angel_Zarr wrote: »
    @Kelebek Oh goshh! JUST WAITT Till you reach over 20GB of CC XD Complete nightmare :confounded:

You have 20 GB of cc?The only other person who reached that was dafadolly

You guys are legends lmao
  • xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    edited October 2016
    i have about 20 gig.

edit, so i guess it is worse than i thought.

pcKgKzH.png
    Wow you guys have a lot of CC! I have just about 8 GB and that's too much for me, I want to delete it all and start over haha.
  • xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    I have CAS stuff and furniture for story sets etc. And some of that is really big.
    Luckily i have a nice fast computer and it loads off a SSD drive.
    i copied all my CC to another Laptop this week and i had 27 GB
    Omg you guys how does your computer breathe
    Kelebek wrote: »
    Omg you guys how does your computer breathe

It doesn't XDD!! haha
    @Angel_Zarr GUESS WHOSE AWESOMING ALL UR POSTS ON THAT SEVEN DEADLY SINS BASED COMP
    Eliavah wrote: »
    @Angel_Zarr GUESS WHOSE AWESOMING ALL UR POSTS ON THAT SEVEN DEADLY SINS BASED COMP

Hahaha omgg <3 lol I love you XD
    Hi guys, some of you know me and some of you don't. But my name is Angel and I have been modeling in the past for a long time and hosting and judging as well. Before in the past I didn't realize it because I didn't expand beyond this community. But after I left in 2014/15, I started to join the art community, I have experience selling art, trading, critiquing, etc. with other artists and an active user on another forum! I didn't realize how terrible the theft was in the art industry, and now that I have come back to the forums I finally figured out that we have been stealing others art for our props, hair, backgrounds. Believe me there are MANY talented photoshoppers out there that do this for a living, but in this community I've seen people claim assignments, photos, backgrounds, hair, etc. as their own. The professionals and non-professionals that photoshop NON-Copyrighted stock photos, do their job correctly, meaning they ask for permission from the original creator & give credit. Don't get me wrong, everyone here is great but there are times when the theft gets overboard and people claim things they are not actually capable of and belong to someone else. I have personally dealt with art theft and to know someone is out there selling my work for profit, that I worked SO terribly and graciously hard on hurts like hell. This post was about the art theft and copyright of images, it only gets serious if you sell your artwork + claiming that a background you have is yours when it's a copyrighted stock from another creator; they can get into some tough legal work with you if it's serious. But everyone here should be safe, I just want everyone to know about this because I see right through it. Don't claim something that isn't yours, respect the original artists who gave you your model's scene background, give credit and sources.. I can't stand seeing this anymore and as you can tell other art forums take theft seriously; if this forum were to take it into their own hands things would be a lot more different from the modeling community. Anyway, this was a rant I wanted to get off my chest and let everyone know about this, I am not starting any fights, calling anyone out or offending anyone I just want you guys to be aware of the art you are creating.
    edited October 2016
    I completely agree with you Angel. When i came back i started to try to draw or and then eventually create my own CC for props and thinvs like that. Now for backgrounds i just use screenshots i take myself from other videogames ^-^ At first i was mainly bothered of ppl just face plastering period - but rhen i noticed some people are cutting and pasting things and passing it as theirs. I know irs all fun and games but beyond just using stock art in this way its not rly fair for the artist unless they openlt expressed their ohkayu with it. Its one of the reasons I learned hoe to draw things more and create my own cc.
    You can produce seriously amazing stuff without usng others arts. Ive done the deed before myself so I understand but yeah.
    edit: sorry for the typos and short comment lol! im rly tired ;;