Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Noble Doubt (a Story Written in Diary Form)

2...Next

Comments

• RosemaryMarieeRosemaryMariee Posts: 223 Member
    It's that time again when I have a story update for Noble Doubt:

Chapter 2.9: Dear J, The Grammy Awards.

In this chapter, Accidental Therapy goes to the Grammy Awards! Will they win?
    featured_zpspj4z7bvr.png

gen8-banner-landscape.png

Join the heirs as they tell their stories through diary entries in Noble Doubt!
    TS3/TS4/Origin ID: RosemaryMarie

edited September 2016
    Happy Saturday!

I have a story update for Noble Doubt that I hope you will enjoy.

Chapter 2.10: Dear J, Whispers.

In this chapter, Leo says goodbye to the rock star life and Bridgeport. What's in store now?
    featured_zpskbztlsvo.jpg
    Post edited by RosemaryMariee on

Here is today's story update for Noble Doubt. I hope you enjoy it. :)

Chapter 2.11: Dear J, a New Start

Leo and Blue settle into their new life but something exciting is about to happen!

featured_zpsokkucztw.jpg

• LiLSapphireLiLSapphire Posts: 1,095 Member
    Love your blog and love your story. You know I am anxious starting on Thursdays for your next chapter.
    @LiLSapphire Thank you so much :) Really, on Thursdays? I'm so happy you like it.

• LiLSapphireLiLSapphire Posts: 1,095 Member
    Yes on Thursdays as I know that is when you write the draft and I get Jealous of Bee. :P
    Oh! lol :open_mouth::D

Here is today's story update for Noble Doubt. I hope you enjoy it. :)

Chapter 2.12: Dear J, a Stranger Returns

With the arrival of the new baby, Leo feels melancholic. Little does he know his world is about to be turned upside down again!

featured_zpsrmtocmmq.jpg

Here is a story update for Noble Doubt. I hope you enjoy it. :)

Chapter 2.13: Dear J, the First Day

It's Blue's first day of school. Will Leo tell her who visited the night before?

featured_zpsyjc5aho0.jpg

This morning I published a sneak peek for Generation 3! I hope you enjoy it :)

Generation 3 Sneak Peak!

It's going to be really exciting! I hope to see you there. :)

Hello! Are you ready to begin reading Blue's story? Chapter 3.1 is now available. If you're a new reader, don't feel obligated to start from the beginning with 1.1. In the menu at the top of my site, you can read recaps of what's happened in Gen 1 and 2. :)

Blue has run away from home and begins to realize what a huge mistake she's made. But will her pride allow her to go home?

featured_zpsgr99taco.jpg

As always, thank you for reading. I hope you all have a terrific day!

Good day, everyone! Here is the new entry for Noble Doubt. :) I hope you like it.

Blue meets Agathe St. Cyr and gives her the first fake name she can think of!

Chapter 3.2: Dear Diary, Meet Hester Prynne

Have a great weekend and happy simming! I'm going to be playing Fortress Rock today with my Spaulding family. It's one of my favorite custom worlds.

7_zpsi6vifbjw.jpg

Good morning/afternoon/evening! It was so nice weather-wise this week. But today, it's snowing. :D But Spring is coming! Woot!

So, Blue learns what hard work really is and that other people have feelings, too.

Chapter 3.3

I hope you enjoy the new chapter! Next week's chapter is about Dax and I'm pretty excited about it. :D I hope everyone has a great Saturday and a terrific Sunday as well!

148572360151022_zpsytwaj1m3.jpg