Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

@BreeMiles , your community garden is just wonderful! :love:
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    @BreeMiles , your community garden is just wonderful! :love:

Thank You sweetie. Love your new Avi!
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    FreeWeeds is gorgeous Bree, I have plenty of Free Weeds in my RL garden at present ..........grrhhh ;);)

LOL Glenkarri I did also but fall has taken care of them for me. Thank you sweetie!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @BreeMiles , wow a wonderful looking community garden Bree. Very nicely laid out, love it! Rec'd and downloaded. :)
  • Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    Dear Madame Secretary,
    Once my current build request is completed, can I submit a new one that will absolutely have to wait until the new EP comes? I figure this way, it is on the list and would be ready and waiting for whichever builder buys the new pack (I'd love to be their "test dummy"!! lol). Please let me know.

Thanks!!!
    Dear Madame Secretary,
    Once my current build request is completed, can I submit a new one that will absolutely have to wait until the new EP comes? I figure this way, it is on the list and would be ready and waiting for whichever builder buys the new pack (I'd love to be their "test dummy"!! lol). Please let me know.

Thanks!!!

Yes, @Wishonmeh05 you can add your request once the one you have is completed.
  • Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    @Glenkarri I love it so much!!! Can't wait to get in game later today and play!!!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @Glenkarri, awesome modern build! Love it!
  • absin0901absin0901 Posts: 44 Member
    Good post
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Thanks everyone, Wishonmeh05, I am thrilled you like the build, have fun :)
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: Auronoi Cheiftain/Auronoi Deity
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Japanese Traditional/Futuristic Apartment
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 30/40
    Number of bedrooms:2
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Master Bedroom with Dream Pod (otherwise Traditional Japanese) Kids Room/Nursery (also Traditional Japanese), But with future Accents.
    Number of bathrooms: 3 (two connecting bedrooms).
    Favorite color schemes:You Choose
    Colors you dislike:none
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Indulgent Bakery Set, Legendary Wind Raker, Zen Again set, Imperial Bedroom Zen, Itadakimasu, Brunch at the Old Mill, Day Star 3000, Renault Twizy, Auto-Noms Automatic Pet Feeder, Stonethrough Greenhouse, More Magic set.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Moonlight Falls (Custom Lot).
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Public Garden (Featuring Greenhouse, Sunflower, and Swiftgrow Gardening Center from Stonesthrough Greenhouse), Secret Alchemy/Magic room with attached Vampires Crypt, and functional Bakery business using the Indulgent Bakery set (including the Baking Station), multiple stories with Apartment (the one that my sim will be in) on top floor (though with other NPC Apartments an same floor and on floors down to ground level), basement (World Adventures Style) with Community Pool, Sub-Basement with Nectery Equipment (racks would be the more expensive version), and Underground Parking.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Yes and contact me If you have Questions.
    Additional instructions? Certain walls would have the Holo Wall Panels from ITF, but have the ITF Vertical Wall Strips at either end, and ITF Glowy Wall crown and base moldings over the Holo Wall Panel (all of this would be in Misc. Decor), Ground Floor would have Bakery Shop in One Front Corner entrance connected to Lobby, with path leading to Community Garden, and underground parking space (foundation Basement Style).
  • stepbot153stepbot153 Posts: 284 Member
    Hello, I would like to cancel my request for a build. :)
    I just figured, its not something I need now so I just decided to cancel it.
    But this is not last you will see of me, next time it will probably be a community lot or a type of pet who knows
    BB4WrSl.gif
    C6y3sJN.jpg
    My wishlist [x]
  • justbricejustbrice Posts: 348 Member
    edited October 2016
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: justbrice
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Ambitions, High End Loft Stuff, Generations, Into the Future, Island Paradise, Late Night, Outdoor Living, Pets, Seasons, Showtime, Supernatural, Town Life Stuff, University Life, and World Adventures
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? N/A
    Lot size (dimensions): Any
    Number of bedrooms: 3
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? I'm not sure if it's a traditional or modern look, but I like the way the rooms are decorated. I want it just like that.
    Number of bathrooms: 2
    Favorite color schemes: Green/Brown/Grey/White as seen on the floor plan
    Colors you dislike: Bright colors
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: None
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Custom World
    Link to specific house or plan: http://cdn.architecturendesign.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/12-three-bedroom-apartment-layout.jpeg
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I see chairs and plants on the patios. You may add more stuff. I would like a pool and hot tub.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Yes
    Additional instructions? Please use content from the listed expansion packs and stuff packs. The floor plan that I provided is for an apartment and house. I would like a house. This house/apartment looks a little small. I would like the house to be extended, so it doesn't look so small. According to the floor plan, it looks a little cramp. There should be some room space. I would like the house to look like the floor plan. I like the green, brown, grey, and white theme as seen on the floor plan. I would like to stick with that theme. I don't see a study room. I would like a study room. I'm not sure if it's a traditional or modern look, but I like the way the rooms are decorated. I want it just like that. I see chairs and plants on the patios. You may add more stuff. I would like a pool and hot tub.
    Post edited by justbrice on
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    aricarai wrote: »
    Madam Secretary, I'd like to claim this one next:

Date: September 4, 2016
    Username: StutteredScreams
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern Bachelor Pad for Appaloosa Plains
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@StutteredScreams - pop over and say hello here! And I've also sent you a friend request :)

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    stepbot153 wrote: »
    Hello, I would like to cancel my request for a build. :)
    I just figured, its not something I need now so I just decided to cancel it.
    But this is not last you will see of me, next time it will probably be a community lot or a type of pet who knows
    BB4WrSl.gif

Thanks for letting us know! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @Auronoi Cheiftain/Auronoi Deity Thanks for the request! I'm so sorry I missed adding it from August 28. I appreciate you not being upset. It's been added to the Open Request list and will be carried over to our October thread. Thanks again! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @justbrice Hi! I've added your request to the Open Request list, and it will follow us to our October thread. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    edited October 2016
    ~CLOSED~
    Our September thread is now closed. Please join us on our October thread here.
    Happy Simming!

Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png