Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HUNTED - An Interactive Horror Story

kb5b9t.png

This is a story of eight people, all living in the same apartment complex in Oasis Springs. One of these people is not who they seem. Seven of these people are going to be killed if they don't play their cards right. Not every killer needs a motive, but when there is one, the act of homicide becomes a hunt rather than a random occurrence. Every detail is pre-meditated; every schedule is memorized; every weapon in a specific place at a specific time. When the chill and darkness of October sweeps over Oasis Springs, the hunt begins.

hello and welcome to my second interactive horror story (just in time for halloween) which is a direct follow-up to my previous interactive horror, Repentance! while many may remember that Repentance focused heavily on a group trapped inside a house trying to survive, Hunted will instead take place over the entire month of October and you, as a reader, can consider Oasis Springs' the formal "hunting ground" for the story!

a character's life (or their death) is all in the hands of you, the readers. after receiving the sims for the story, i will randomly generate a list of scenarios in various locations that could result in the sim's death. a weekly poll will be what determines if they make it out of the situation alive, or if they fall to the hunter. the killer will be revealed at the end of the story, but readers are more than welcome (and encouraged!) to theorize who they may be believe is behind all of the deaths.

to make it clear, just as i did in repentance: i do not control or change the outcome of the situation to spare characters. i am just as in the dark for most of the details of each episode as the readers, as choices will be made via poll (and voters can constantly change the outcome). i also want to make it clear that Hunted will have longer episodes than Repentance, due to the fact that i will need to fit more content and story-telling in for this particular story. similar to Repentance, however, the story will have mature and violent content and will be hosted on my blog under it's own tab, rather than on the forums itself. please keep conversation of violent / death details vague or to the blog comments. thank you!

Comments

• TheoriesOfHappinessTheoriesOfHappiness Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited October 2016
    vs2mtk.png

currently in need of six sims; this will be a first come, first serve basis. please provide your origin ID, and if possible, a small paragraph (5-7 sentences) biography about your sim covering main points in their past and main points of personality for them. do not give your sim all good traits, either. change it up and give them a "fatal flaw".

if you submit a sim that has CC, please provide the CC so i can add it to my game. otherwise, your sim must be base game compatible as i do not, currently, have really any of the add-on's to the game. no sim is guaranteed to make it out alive, not even if they've cheated death once or twice previously. the only thing that can save them is the votes of the readers. again, to be clear, i will not change outcomes, i will not twist the randomized events. if the sim is voted to go down the path of death, they will die, in all finality.

also, while i will request a small "back story" about your sim, so i can write them more accurately to how you envision them, please understand that the moment they are added into my game and my story, i am going to change their personality or background as much as i need to make them fit. it's not meant as disrespect, and if you aren't alright with the idea of me changing things about them, please do not submit. i'd hate for either of us to feel wronged. rambling aside;

TOP FLOOR ROLE CALL:
    APARTMENT 8: KENNEDI BARTLETT - @TheoriesOfHappiness
    APARTMENT 7: CHLOE HANC(OCK) - @TheoriesOfHappiness
    APARTMENT 6: JUNIPER LILY - @Charliimai
    APARTMENT 5: LEILA COPE - @Ruby10990

GROUND FLOOR ROLE CALL:
    APARTMENT 4: SORAIA ARCILA - @anaitapeva
    APARTMENT 3: GELIA GOUL - @Sourocha
    APARTMENT 2: LORI WISDOM - @sweetnightingale
    APARTMENT 1: ALPHONSO FLOREZ - @WitcHazard
    Post edited by TheoriesOfHappiness on
    edited October 2016
    vs2mtk.png

KENN_zpsdbu6beo0.png
    MEET KENNEDI BARTLETT
    apartment eight

kennedi is the classic punk-rock kind of girl that you'd expect. she's got piercings, tattoos, a crazy hair style, and an obsession with guitars that is bordering unhealthy. when she first came to oasis springs, it was to hit it big with her all girl grunge-punk band, "Purple Starz", but they soon broke up after a gig went particularly bad and ended up with their lead bassist getting pretty severely injured. kennedi is now living in the apartment complex hoping to still pave her way into the industry as a solo artist. though she's a bit cut and dry sometimes with her sarcasm, the apartment complex is a tight knit community and she often provides "music nights" on the balcony for anyone who has time to kill and spend with her.

CHLO_zpsrjk0fghu.png
    MEET CHLOE HANC(OCK)
    apartment seven

JUNE_zpslzungkwu.png
    MEET JUNIPER LILY
    apartment six

juniper has always been the popular girl. all of her life, she's done her best to fit in with the crowd and stay up with the fashion. sometimes, she's even lost friends because she didn't feel they "matched" her "style".

LEIA_zpsc7irbkm6.png
    MEET LEILA COPE
    apartment five

leila has always done as she was told. her mother and father planned all of her after school activities, planned her wardrobe, planned where she'd get an education, and sometimes even planned who she would and wouldn't be friends with. she has never truly known what it felt like to be an individual; until now. the moment she turned eighteen, leila grabbed her high school diploma, her important documents, and she left her home. she gave up wealth and fortune for the chance to be her own person, and now has found herself living in the apartment complex in oasis springs, paying bills by working as a waitress at night and attending college online.

SORA_zpscjtoso9c.png
    MEET SORAIA ARCILA
    apartment four

Mrs. Arcila has a troubled past, involving a house fire that in the same night killed her husband and step-son. She was the lucky one to survive it. Some people might say it was a strange coincidence, and Soraia could have shown them her scars to prove she had been burnt too but... There are no scars. She regrets that day...or does she? The reconstructive surgery was expensive, but the work done by the surgeon was flawless. "I might not be rich." - she thinks, smiling at her new face in the mirror. - "But it's in my plans." Having just moved into the apartment complex, this snobby woman plans to find her other half...or at least her other half of the wallet.

GEL_zpslo2zcuhl.png
    MEET GELIA GOUL
    apartment three

Geliah Goul is a mysterious woman that has a weird interest for extremes of life and death. She loves flowers, and how they can appear at such toxic places, showing that life can happen at any time, and survive in hard times. She also thinks it is interesting how someone can die in a split of second, and what had one day held a mind, is now an empty shell. She doesn't smile very much, and people think she is a ''weirdo'', but she doesn't care at all because they will die anyway. She came to Oasis Springs to stay until she finds a graveyard that has many colorful flowers, because when she dies she wants her grave to be gently touch by the flowers that will grow on it, like a warm hug that will heat her through eternity.

LORI_zpszgkz4j4x.png
    MEET LORI WISDOM
    apartment two

lori has always been a nomadic kind of girl. ever since she was a kid, her parents often lost their minds trying to find their daughter as she wandered off into the woods behind their house, or got lost wandering around stores. it was no surprise to anyone when she packed her bags up after graduation and disappeared. her mother and father had both agreed that she'd return... when she was ready. lori now has found herself in oasis springs, short on cash and short on energy for traveling. she is living in the apartment complex because it was cheap to stay, and the lease is done monthly rather than yearly.

AL_zpsd6iallcr.png
    MEET ALPHONSO FLOREZ
    apartment one

Al is a prankster. He gets his kicks out of embarrassing others and leaving them in state of terror, shock, or just humiliation. Ever since he was little he has heard voices. When people made fun of him for it the voices would give him prank ideas for revenge. From fireworks in your locker to poisonous snakes in your lunchbox. After a incident resulting in three classmates being hospitalized his mother left him with his father. This caused him to have problems with trusting women. Although his father meant well he sent him to a private academy where he perfected his crafts and became known to all as the Prank Daemon! His only friend during these ordeals is the demonic voice Zarlo. Although Zarlo isn't the nicest voice in Al's head he still helps Al function properly to get along in society and tries talking him out of his more dangerous schemes. Alphonso is in Oasis springs to lie low for a prank on a presidential candidate gone wrong. Two words: Lion Frenzy!
    edited September 2016
    vs2mtk.png

EPISODE IMPACTS AND OUTCOMES
    edited October 2016
    vs2mtk.png

WARNING: this story is rated R!
    usage of drugs and alcohol, gore, strong language, sexual situations and more are written in these episodes! all readers must be over the age of eighteen. if you understand the rating of this story, and still desire to proceed, please use the directory below to read the episodes. choosing to read along is acceptance of the R rating, and agreement that you are eighteen years of age.

EPISODE DIRECTORY:
    Prologue
    Episode One: Dust In The Wind

POLL DIRECTORY:
    Episode one poll

line-dividers-clipart-1.jpg

HOOOO-KAY, i'm pretty sure this is everyone who commented or read along openly with one of my other interactive stories ahahah; wanted to let you all know i opened up sim collection for hunted a couple days early because i finished all the builds i was doing for the story! i know some of you guys expressed interest in creating sims for this story, and a lot of you guys read Repentance (season one of this theme), so i figured i'd do a catch all and tag everyone ahahah.
  • SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    Yaya! Alredy have an idea for a sim! But Will probrably do In the weekand, thought, week is very busy! :D
    @Sourocha
    i completely understand!
    i'm so swamped in the weeks, normally!
  • CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    Yay!! so glad you opened this up early. Today it turns out is my one day that I have a couple of hours to myself. I will go create a sim shortly. B)
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

@Charliimai
    wow, what uncanny timing i had! that worked out well, hahah
    i look forward to seeing your sim!
  • sweetnightingalesweetnightingale Posts: 2,084 Member
    Awesome! Can't wait to see this get started. Feel free to grab any of my Sims you wish from the gallery. I have a few to pick from. :)
    36314395402_b6f8316264_z.jpg]
    Simming With Sweet Nightingale.Forever in Time, Short Stories, and much more
    yep ran out of time.
    She's up on the gallery her name is Juniper Lily. she does have a few pieces of cc the jeans you have already from my spitfire entry.Nightwear is from the spring fling pack you link for me at an earlier date. There is a nose ring and swimming costume. The rest is basegame stuff. unable to add any pics time just got away from me today. Happy Creating everyone! i look forward to seeing your sims in action when the story begins.

I'll check back in when I can let me know if I've missed anything.

Ooh nearly forgot her hairand formal outfit

I'm happy for you to make any changes you want/need to
    cSXsPD.jpg

@Charliimai
    thanks so much for the CC and for making a sim! :)
    i'm about to open my game, so i'll add her in lickity-split and let you know if anything needs changed
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Thanks for tagging! I already bookmarked this thread :)
    During the weekend if I feel inspired (lol) I will try to make a sim!
  • Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    edited September 2016
    I have a sim for you! She's on the gallery under the name Leila Cope, just look up my origin ID Summer-Lily2046. Change anything about her, I'll think up a backstory later.

CC
    http://lucassims.tumblr.com/alldownloads
    (Click on the crown jewel dress link under female clothing)
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    edited September 2016
    Well, I actually just finished making up a sim :)
    My origin ID is AnaDM , and I also used #hunted as a hashtag for it . The sim's name is Soraia Arcila.
    Her backstory is a little random, but here it goes:

Mrs Arcila has a troubled past, involving a house fire that in the same night killed her husband and step-son.
    She was the lucky one to survive it. Some people might say it was a strange coincidence, and Soraia could have shown them her scars to prove she had been burnt too but...
    There are no scars.
    She regrets that day...or does she?
    The reconstructive surgery was expensive, but the work done by the surgeon was flawless.
    "I might not be rich." - she thinks, smiling at her new face in the mirror. - "But it's in my plans."
    Having just moved into the apartment complex, this snobby woman plans to find her other half...or at least her other half of the wallet.

Note: it's up to you to decide if the fire was intentional or not ;)
    Note 2: I will upload another version with only base game, as I had not made sure of it beforehand, sorry.
    Last note: The two versions are up in the gallery, the new one is also tagged #hunted and #basegame. :)
    Post edited by anaitapeva on
  • SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    @TheoriesOfHappiness Her story! Geliah Goul is a mysterious woman that has a weird interrest for extremes, the life, and death, she loves flowers, and how they can appear at such toxic places, showing that life can happen at any time, and survive in hard times, but she also thinks is interresting how someone can die in a split of second, and what has one day hold a mind, is now an empty shell, she don't smile's very much, and people think she is a ''weirdo'' but she don't care at all, they will die anyday, anytime. Once, a ball pss next to her very fast, and she thought it was some head of a people that had been stabed many times, when she was watching a movie about an spider mix with a gorila, she thought that was cute, she came to oasis springs to stay until she finds a graveyard that has many colerful flowers, because when she dies, she wants that her grave to be gently touch by the flowers that will grown on it, like a warm hug that will heat her through enternity.
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited October 2016
    Just uploaded my guy his name is Alphonso Florez used the hashtag #Hunted. Backstory
    Al is a prankster. He gets his kicks out of embarrassing others leaving them in state of terror, shock, or just humiliation. Ever since he was little he has heard voices. When people made fun of him for it the voices would give him prank ideas for revenge. From fireworks in your locker to poisonous snakes in your lunchbox. After a incident resulting in three classmates being hospitalized his mother left him with his father. This causes him to have problems with trusting women. Although his father meant well he sent him to a private academy where he perfected his crafts and became known to all as the Prank Daemon! His only friend during these ordeals is the demonic voice Zarlo. Although Zarlo isn't the nicest voice in Al's head he still helps Al function properly to get along in society and tries talking him out of his more dangerous schemes. Alphonso is in Oasis springs to lie low for a prank on a presidential candidate gone wrong. Two words Lion Frenzy!
    booting up my game right now and adding everyone in! i'll let you all know what is changed. :)
    so i don't remember the exact pieces that gave me trouble (thus i don't know what sim is missing what item) but i know one url sent me to a page on tumblr where the post had been deleted, and one had a virus that almost bumped it's way into my computer; just putting that out there now ahahah
    @Charliimai
    hey there! so i have everyone added in my game and all that great stuff, however the hair you linked me to is the site that lead to a tumblr page where the post had been deleted; if you can find the working link for the post, i'll fix it, but for now i put her in the base game EA pigtail braids

@sweetnightingale
    i added your sim lori wisdom from the gallery into the hunted group (i feel like she was made for a different interactive story...?) but i changed around her appearance just slightly (hair length + color, general physique and her outfits)

@Sourocha @Ruby10990 @WitcHazard @anaitapeva
    all of your sims are in my game and worked perfectly!
    I had only downloaded the hair from that page a few days back when i created her so the creator must of removed it. Such a shame but any hair you feel works for her is fine as im not going to be able to get on my pc for a while to sort anyhing else sorry.
    cSXsPD.jpg

@Charliimai
    i'll dig around on their blog; maybe they just changed the post location
    no worries though, hope life is treating you well! :)
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    @TheoriesOfHappiness Weird, I didn't get the tag for this XD. Oh well, excited for the story! ;). Looks like I missed out on submitting someone, but that's okay xD
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

@Charliimai
    i'll dig around on their blog; maybe they just changed the post location
    no worries though, hope life is treating you well! :)

@TheoriesOfHappiness Don't worry about looking for the hair. I don't want to hold up the story writing process :)
    I'm good thank you for asking. Just a bit busy.Got to try to catch up on my reading before this starts. :D

Hope your doing Well too <3

cSXsPD.jpg