Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 5!!! (INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW) EPISODE 11 IS UP NOW!!! (NEW EPISODE UP NOW)

Comments

• KingSmartiesKingSmarties Posts: 899 Member
    Sent a DRE! :3

Got it :P
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Sent a DRE! :3

Got it :P

W00T! :3
    Banner.png
    Got all the HOH's in now :) I'll see who has won what and who is nominated and then get straight into the episode :P

Stay tuned!
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Yay!!!
  • MatpengMatpeng Posts: 155 Member
    edited October 2016
    O.M.G !

I did not know that anew season of Abnormality had started... I wish I had applied to be in it :neutral:

Anyways, I love this season : a lot of great characters, and I feel like for now, all my favorites are saved. I'll keep tunes for sure. Good louck for the upcoming Nominations :smile: !!!

EDIT : Oh shame, my signature is really like SO a few months ago (as Tristan would say).
    NATASHA_zpstbj4jzku.jpg
  • SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,282 Member
    Hey Matpeng! It is nice to hear from you. You definitely should play next season.
    Matpeng wrote: »
    O.M.G !

I did not know that anew season of Abnormality had started... I wish I had applied to be in it :neutral:

Anyways, I love this season : a lot of great characters, and I feel like for now, all my favorites are saved. I'll keep tunes for sure. Good louck for the upcoming Nominations :smile: !!!

EDIT : Oh shame, my signature is really like SO a few months ago (as Tristan would say).

Hey, you're back here! So great! :) I agree with you: this season definitely has a memorable cast.. Too bad they'll all, but one get evicted eventually. :( Lets all do our bests together, guys! :smiley:

Ooh, now I got curious. Are you rooting for someone? ;)
    Banner.png
    O.M.G !

Mat! I'm so glad to see you here, I was a little sad that I didn't hear from you before the season started as you had a few good Sims I would have liked to have seen, however there's always next season ;)

I hope you stick around for the rest of the season, I wonder who you'll be rooting for :3
    O.M.G !

Hey, you're back here! So great! :) I agree with you: this season definitely has a memorable cast.. Too bad they'll all, but one get evicted eventually. :( Lets all do our bests together, guys! :smiley:

New rule, no one else will be evicted and we will have a 10 person finale! Now that would be interesting haha
    O.M.G !

New rule, no one else will be evicted and we will have a 10 person finale! Now that would be interesting haha

:D !!YAAAY!! :D
    Banner.png

I would love that actually ! I will be able to participate more quickly :smile: !

Right now, I love Rebecca. I love her personnality and, well, I really love her she's amazing. Ali & Ava are completely nuts (but it is kinda usual since they've done almost every show on this sub). Chrissy has the potential to become a real powerhouse Carlito-like but I prefered her mum.

Among the guys, I think Derek and Aaron are my favorites. I was so glad Derek was saved on Week 1, and I like the way Aaron's character is developing so far.

I think that's it. The cast is very strong in my opinion, we can really predict who is gonna win, whereas last season, it was pretty clear early on that either Chandrika, Carlito or Nahita would win in my opinion. I just love it.
    NATASHA_zpstbj4jzku.jpg
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    I
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E
    !
    !
    !
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Ooh, something to look forward to when I get home! :)
    The token shop has been updated for the next POP!

I'll quote it later on once everyone has read the episode! :)
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Oh man, so much happening again :#

Finally someone sorted out this book thing, this litterally made Leah, Chrissy and Zander too powerful. And we see that not all shades of Chrissy faded away :D I actually kinda like that she tries to throw Leah under the bus (its nothing against Leah xD), it makes her more interesting :)

They get so much closer to finally find Ali, and again I can say "A big plate of Bacon solves everything!" xD Oh man, now I want Bacon <3

That Glen/Tristan thing gets hella confusing now. From Tristans sight it seems that Glen hates him and wants to make him look like the bad guy. From Glens sight its the total opposite and he wants to come clean with him :/ I NEED MORE BACON AND CHEESE!!!!!

That was a fun HoH round this time, I kinda regret that I spent so much coins into the hot tub party because 2 coins where enough here, but hey, I still won that prize. I'm glad that there wasn't an direct elimination punishment here, but to be honest I thought that there would be a direct nomination though :D Sorry to see Aaron as the Have Not :/ But that way we had another cute Aarobecca Moment <3

Congrats Singing, you really earned it with that HoH :mrgreen:

Sorry Haylo and Ninja for being nominated, I can tell first hand that it isn't that nice :/ But we still have the PoP which can change everything :mrgreen:

Amazing Episode as always @KingSmarties :) I'm already inventing some possible storylines for future contestants :D Can I have Bacon now? :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Woohoo, new epi! :) With a whole lot of plot again. :)

FIRST OF ALL: WHY THAT TITLE? D: I've seen that movie once at school and it was.... absurd. :< Really absurd.. :<

Well, lets talk about the book: that was an interesting line, which might still be mentioned somewhere in the later stages of the game. :o We'll have to wait and see to see who'll be bitten in the butt by it. ;) For now it might be Leah, but who knows? I guess Zander thought one of the authors was secretly working for the aliens...

Next plot: EVEN IN OUTER SPACE :smiley::o Hopefully he'll be able to save the twinnie from Xenoplaxiambienpluto, or else will not only Ali be lost forever, but will Chrissy time paradox the whole universe into... whatever happens when time paradoxes are created.. :o Now let's hope the bacon won't let Mr Alien Gnome emit poisonous gas or something. ;):p Funny how nobody seems too bothered when Nahita explains about Even's absence.

Warp%2B6.png

MOAR SPECIAL EFFECT! :D

Alien Gnome: Teeheehee, winkle... oh wait, no one said it. :D

Drama forming in the men's corner! Glen, Tristan and Malik - how will it all clash? :o A triangle to keep our eyes on for the upcoming time... A quad if Aaron comes in and tries to solve it all..

Ah, thank you Yannik for inviting me to the Hot Tub Party. Judging by the name and participants it's bound to be more fun than the White Legging Party. :p Just don't put on any Anita Meyer music..

+2 tokens for everyone! Great job guys! :) The situation reminds me a bit of that HOH Comp where I won a second HOH reign because everyone else only paid one coin for ineligibility to compete for next HOH. :)

Ooh yes, I got me that extra comp entry. :) W00T! :) And congrats to Singing for winning! (that almost rhymed! XD ) Sorry to see Leah and Ava on the block though. :c

Ava: when I found out me and Ali were dating the same guy!!! - Typical! ;)

Ooh, Aaron and Rebecca is such a cute couple, even in the harsh cold HAVE-NOT room. ;) And with an extra bench it seems like we might expect some sleepovers in there. :)

End%2B4.png

AVA! :D
    Banner.png
    edited October 2016
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Can I have Bacon now? :joy:

1297646192900_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=420x
    Here you go. It's still raw though. :/
    Banner.png

I don't mind, I love it raw and cooked :D By the way if you like bacon, you have to try it with a bit of honey, sound kinda weird, but it is so freaking delicious <3
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

I don't mind, I love it raw and cooked :D By the way if you like bacon, you have to try it with a bit of honey, sound kinda weird, but it is so freaking delicious <3

Alas, I'm not much of a bacon eater. :c
    Banner.png

Alas, I'm not much of a bacon eater. :c

Ah ok, it was worth a try :joy: Now i need to sleep a bit till I will wake up in 3 hours again because I always do on wednesdays :joy::joy::joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Amazing. "You are the triplet we never even wanted"... What an amazing line, seriously, I found it hilarious.

I love how Chrissy is becoming more and more and more villainous with the episodes. She's definitely not like her mother I think.

Good luck nominees (Fun Fact : if it were last season, then, Skye and Carlito would have been on the block together !)
    NATASHA_zpstbj4jzku.jpg
    (Fun Fact : if it were last season, then, Skye and Carlito would have been on the block together !)

I'm wondering how an eviction vote with those two would've went. :o Unpredictable, that's for sure!
    Banner.png
  • SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,282 Member
    This episode had so much going on! There is so much drama this season, the plot is getting pretty convoluted pretty quickly.

Good luck to the two nominees!
  • TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    edited October 2016
    Oh yay! I won HOH!

Sorry Haylo and Ninja, I hope you understand! Best of luck to everyone in the POP!