Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    @Tamaek

I'd rather make money from selling art. Sadly, I can't rely on it...
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    ZombieMew wrote: »
    @Tamaek

Oh, we share a passion! I'd rather be making money from selling books. Sadly I cannot rely on that at all having two dogs and a disabled partner to care for.
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • HeketeHekete Posts: 247 Member
  • XanthinaXanthina Posts: 86 Member
    edited December 2016
    My Sims 3 store name is Xanthina_Mae.

My Top Five

1) Wood-framed Bedstead
    2) Old Timey Bathing Suit
    3) Swim Goggles
    4) Ruffles and Bows Swimsuit
    5) Backwoods Curtains
    Post edited by Xanthina on
  • HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    Did anyone else buy Grim's Manor yet? It's on DD now!
  • TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    Jahnna wrote: »
    @Tamaek

Oh, we share a passion! I'd rather be making money from selling books. Sadly I cannot rely on that at all having two dogs and a disabled partner to care for.

My sister was a painter; her room and my walls are filled with paintings she's done over the years but when she started getting chronic migraines and then the seizures she can't paint anymore. :(

Happy note welcome to the Gifting Directory @Xanthina! I think you'll find there are a lot of very helpful people here.

And I did get Homecoming for 5sp so Yay!! and Thank you guys for helping me!!
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
    Yay @Tamaek !!!! 5 sp sounds like a really, really nice deal B)
  • XanthinaXanthina Posts: 86 Member
    @Tamaek , Thank you! I squeaked when I got the notice ^_^

I can't wait for "full" member status
  • AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    Welcome @Xanthina !

@Hoplass I'll save the Grim's Manor for the end, there are other Premium sets or items that I prefer like the Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center or the Prism Art Studio. But they're to expensive for now.
    Tamaek wrote: »
    Jahnna wrote: »
    @Tamaek

My sister was a painter; her room and my walls are filled with paintings she's done over the years but when she started getting chronic migraines and then the seizures she can't paint anymore. :(

Happy note welcome to the Gifting Directory @Xanthina! I think you'll find there are a lot of very helpful people here.

And I did get Homecoming for 5sp so Yay!! and Thank you guys for helping me!!

I'm sorry for your sister. I've never had seizures but I've been suffering from severe migraines from as young as 10 years old.
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
  • OpicanaOpicana Posts: 379 Member
    <3<3<3
    :)
    I can't find a tears of joy emoji!
    Despite the fact, I haven't updated my wishlist or my top 5 (I need to figure out the maths of what cascade I want to do next, and I've been too busy)...I'm still receiving gifts! @simgeek79 gave me a couple of hairs, and @Scotsim gave me Lunar Lakes! Wow, you guys are amazingly generous!!!!
    Hoplass wrote: »
    Did anyone else buy Grim's Manor yet? It's on DD now!

someone gifted it to me awhile ago :)
  • TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    @Jahnna that is terrible. Migraines are no joke, my mom and dad and sister all have them. To tell the truth I'm a little worried for me... >.> I hope they don't bother you too much, that they are controlled I mean. They can be awful.

You are welcome @Xanthina. Post more, that helps get you there. Try the Respond As Your Sim thread. It is fun and usually moves pretty fast so you can post often without feeling like you are posting just to post. Or something. :p

And a big thank you to @ZeeGee for helping me out. (She's right, you know. lol ;) ) And to @Scotsim as well. Between the two of you I will be getting Mother Russia on DD for a Steal (free I hope or very close to it according to the calculator). <3<3<3

I've updated my wishlist and Top Five. It should get me through to mid October. ^_^
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
    edited September 2016
    Post edited by Hekete on
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    Tamaek wrote: »
    And a big thank you to @ZeeGee for helping me out. (She's right, you know. lol ;) ) And to @Scotsim as well. Between the two of you I will be getting Mother Russia on DD for a Steal (free I hope or very close to it according to the calculator). <3<3<3
    quote]

@Tamaek ALWAYS. Just ask my husband. :D Aweseome getting Mother Russia set free, such a great set!
    @Tamaek all the way through mid-october? That's still so far away, lol. I also need to do that, hopefully later this weekend. I really feel like I'm getting to the point that I own the store fast now thanks to all of your help! So thanks a lot everyone who has helped me!

@Astreia I did that too earlier with Grim's manor. I bought Roaring heights during de origin-sale incl. the simpoints so I had a few left. Otherwise, I probably would have skipped too.
    @Opicana hope your health is getting better every day! I wanted to send you a get-well-soon-gift but I don't have the points for the items on your list ;). I have no clue how to gift items otherwise, sorry...

Thank you @Teanias and @Tamaek for your gifts. They helped me getting the March 2011 comp on DD earlier today.
    Top 5 updated!

• LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Thank you @Teanias for my two gifts! It's been a while since I've been on here so I never really expect anything. How is everyone? School is going pretty good, I'm about halfway done with this semester!
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• OpicanaOpicana Posts: 379 Member
    @Hoplass Thank you! No worries, I completely understand. I hadn't gotten a chance to update my list in awhile.

The medicine has been very effective in bringing my heart rate, blood pressure and other anxiety symptoms under control. It worked far faster than I would have guessed (I was skeptical of the diagnosis to begin with, who knew stress could be so dangerous). There are a couple side effects (I'm very drowsy, and a bit bloated), but at least I don't feel like I'm going to keel over at any second. Hoping for lots of Sim playing this weekend!!!

My wishlist and my top 5 has been updated! I'm working on the Bayside Bathroom and the Tiki Outdoor Set (hoping to get the larger compilations they are apart of).

Very excited to redo the nursery for Vincent this weekend...he's got 4 kiddos now, so the Panda & Friends and Wilderness Dreaming are going to be very fun to use!
  • cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    Hi Reach! I've been off all summer. I stopped by to say hello and pass on a few gifts to our happy simmers.
    edited September 2016
    Thank you so much @Tamaek for the outfit and @Teanias for the window. I will need no more objects for Mother Russia now to get a great discount on the upcoming DD! Also thank you @Loveandhate for the little boys haircut! :cookie:

I'm currently updating my wishlist, it will be ready by the time most here read this. :smiley:
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    @Hekete @Hoplass & @HSmith2016 your welcome enjoy glad I could finally gift back just wish I had more so I could have gifted more of you all!
    Hi @cristill13 ! I don't think we have met before, *waves*. Thanks so much for the 2 gifts you send me!!

Glad to hear you are doing better now @Opicana and have fun simming this weekend! :D

My top 5 is updated again
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    @Hoplass Thanks for the guitar. Are you working toward Drifter's Desire/Fortune's Folly as well?

There is a beautiful lot over on The Sims Resource called The Bohemian Chariot that is gonna work as inspiration for me once I have these sets, but there are also some great components in that set that I love. Broken walls and outdoor sink.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    JoeJude16 wrote: »
    @Hoplass Thanks for the guitar. Are you working toward Drifter's Desire/Fortune's Folly as well?

There is a beautiful lot over on The Sims Resource called The Bohemian Chariot that is gonna work as inspiration for me once I have these sets, but there are also some great components in that set that I love. Broken walls and outdoor sink.

Now that you mention a great Lot I just had one coming to my mind. For anybody who owns the store or "the broadwalk" and so on: this here is a great medieval "fair" by a small german youtuber. I absolutely love this lot: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8955953
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited September 2016
    So, hi. I'm Jude. Getting settled into the community after 17 years of playing Sims. A late bloomer. Part of my motive is getting deals at the store, but mostly looking for fellow Simmers to share my joys and frustrations with. (Most of those years I shared all that with my now ex-husband. Joe of the JoeJude16. EA Games won't let me change it. *sigh* No one else in my life "got" me on this level. And now that he is "ex," well....)

I rabidly seek the ad SimPoints and have successfully attained several worlds and venues this way, but figured it couldn't hurt to join this part of the community as well. Once I get everything that i want, I'll just shift gears and become the gifter. And since I'm not looking to own the store, it won't take long.

@Reachsims I think I'm supposed to keep one post that i update as needed. If this got WAY too wordy, let me know and I'll split this in two, leaving one for the ongoing one. Unless I totally misunderstood the instructions.

So, my wishlist link is in my signature and here is my current Top Five

Henley Shirt with laced collar
    Aurora Musketeer Shirt
    August Mission Shirt
    Not that Chilly V-neck with Scarf
    Sharper Sim Foot Massage Chair

Post edited by Jude525 on
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner