Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anoying Ba, ba, dee, oddia......

How do I get rid of the annoying voice that keeps repeating "ba, ba, dee, oddia & is louder than the musical instruments in the song? I went to auto options but I'm not finding it. >:(

Comments

• Options
    cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    Umm , what?
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I'm so confused, where is the"ba, ba, dee, oddia" coming from? Otherwise I don't know how to help.
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    I think you may need to be a little more specific. Which song are you talking about? A song that Sims can sing, or a song that plays over the radio, or...what?

Anyway, there is no setting to turn off the voices from of any of the songs within the game.
  • Options
    EternalRoseEternalRose Posts: 763 Member
    edited September 2016
    It's while on paused, game play & building! I don't know I haven't heard it on any of the songs I've gone through yet. And there isn't a stereo or tv, etc on. I just downloaded some, supposedly cc free lots from MTS......I didn't see any .package files attached & my game doesn't show that I have mods/scripts. :confused:

It's absolutely horrible, sound, like a bad voice over playing over 2 different kinds of music! Going to start the game over, hope it is just a button I can uncheck. Like the annoying ui/typing sound.
  • Options
    MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
    Same thing was happening to me, so I took a nap, woke up and it was gone....

Oh, you mean in your GAME? Sorry, can't help you there...

Carry on.
  • Options
    shadowiciashadowicia Posts: 591 Member
    Do you mean the Sims 4 game music? Because I'm confused. :| If it is the Sims 4 music you can mute it in options. Just turn music off and leave object music on.
  • Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    There is a bug in the game -- it's been addressed and is less common now, but it still exists -- where you have two tracks of music playing, and one just won't turn off. It normally triggers when in build/buy mode. The last time it happened to me, I went into Free Build mode at my sim's work place, and it continued until I changed lots. I wonder if this is related to that.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    @ Felicity Yeah that sounds like it, 2 songs playing at the same time & it just won't go away. My ears are sore now. :lol: I wonder if it is caused by the Disney Castle I downloaded from MTS, because that is what I placed on the lot. Humm.....
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello
    It may be the issue where two lots of music overlap each other.
    Coming completely out of the game then going back in again can help with the issue,
    There is a thread on the AHQ EA site that refers to the issue.
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-Load-music-stuck-in-loop/m-p/3459687#M446
  • Options
    StilleWaterStilleWater Posts: 1,566 Member
    maybe get out of game and then returning, that usually helps when it happens to me.
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • Options
    Yeah, I just restarted the game & now it's normal again. Thanks
  • Options
    StilleWaterStilleWater Posts: 1,566 Member
    Thumbs up on that.
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Yeah I have this happen in occasion. Usually when I leave the game open and running in Build/Buy mode for a while and then when I return to the game it has the doubled up music tracks. I thought it was just memory issues with my computer but I guess it's just an occasional glitch with the game. I always have to fully exit out of the game (just returning to the main menu doesn't work) to get it to reset itself.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    Yeah, I had to fully exit the game for the sound to work right too.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    When I start the game I have always overlappig music shortly before the loading time is over. This is simply sloppily produced.
  • Options
    Lazarus_B4RLazarus_B4R Posts: 1,827 Member

I've had the "multiple music track" bug for awhile now and have tried everything to stop it from happening,
    What i tried that seems to have worked (for me) is there's an audio option to *match game speed*, I unchecked that.

btw ~ I know what the OP means by "ba, ba, dee, oddia" :s ..If you want to torture someone,
    lock 'em in a room and force them to listen to that for 10 minutes. :scream:
    ..Or just force them to listen to it every 5 minutes between load screens. :*
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited September 2016
  • Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    How on earth did 2 songs overlapping each other transition to "Ba ba,dee odia" to you o.O . Sorry, I am just really curious :P
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    LOL at this thread.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...
    dgvibNQ.png
  • Options
    cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    LOL I'm so glad this hasn't happened in my game 'cus that would drive me wacky too or - I'd just shut off my speakers.