Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fidlerten's Showcase

Comments

• fidlertenfidlerten Posts: 7,615 Member
    Thanks rosemow! You're always great with your support. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that.
    Signature%2005-29-17_zpsti5fd2z4.png
  • Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Yay thats awesome congrats and well deserved :)
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
    You're also awesome @Cbear13, you and @KojiK for your nomination. :smiley: Thanks so much!
  • kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    Sometimes I think I am an ok builder, then I find threads like this and realize I am amateur :D Many lovely builds here @fidlerten <3
    Actually @kokoro, there are times I have gone to certain threads of other builders and have seen some amazing work and realize I still have a long way to grow. However, that's how I learn; by studying other builders' work. Keep practicing and you will grow. Keep your mind open to creativity also. Thank you for your nice compliment.
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    ooooh! The outside restaurant is a lovely concept! I love the way you have decorated! Looks so very inviting! Great job Fid! Will be adding to my favourites. <3 Congrats on the Maxis fav too! Well deserved! :)
    Thanks @yanti68, and I hope you get more time to play with your sims and do a little building of your own.
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Excellent work Fidlerten!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Congratulations on your Maxis fav's :) They are well deserved and I just love Fount Garde!
    Thanks @Ash072, I appreciate the compliment.

Thank you @Manssom I'm glad you like my restaurant.
    I'm at it again with a new upload. This one was inspired by my good friend Ruthless_kk thanks to her very popular Modernity, so I want to give her some credit. They are two totally different houses but I was inspired by her architectural design.

Larabay Modern is a two bedroom/two bath stylish home on a small lot, 30X30.

10-05-16_8-03-49nbspAM_zpsnlmot7lk.png

Here is the Slideshow Link
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Love that color :) It is a very cool home! Very unique :smiley:
    Thanks @Manssom I'm glad you like it.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Larabay Modern is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the hone looks very great! Very nice roofing! It looks great! The blue colour of the exterior gives a great look to the home! Very nice front garden areas. The plants, trees and rocks look nice how they have been placed there. The water fountain, plants and rocks feature looks pretty! Very nice roof covered patios. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seating there, resting in the sunlight. The plants look nice lining the edges of the sides of the home. The plants are nice touches each side of the front door. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice corner music nook for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst playing the piano there. The sofa seat sitting nook looks restful with the cherry blossom wall picture and the bubbles water window for sims to look at whilst sitting there. It looks great how the wall decor items have been placed on the wall near the front door. Very nice layout of the home! The living and bar room is very nice! The perfect patio wall items look very nice how they are placed on the bar area wall. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar, or enjoy resting on the sofas reading a book or watching tv. The blue and brown colour scheme of the room looks very nice. The type, colour and placement of the blinds used gives a great look to the room! Sims will enjoy playing chess in the room. Very nice design of the kitchen and dining room! The blue and grey colour scheme looks very nice. The island stove and bar stool counter is great in the room. The bar neon lights add a nice look to the room, and the picture on the dining nook wall complements well with the colour scheme and looks nice. The hanging pots and cake item are great kitchen touches there. Very nice study desk nook under the stairs! Sims will enjoy using the computer at the desk table there. Very nice outdoors dining patio for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the dining table outdoors in the air. The furnishing of the bedrooms looks very nice! Nice sofa seat sitting areas for sims to enjoy resting there reading a book from the bookshelf. The tropical and butterfly pictures on the bedhead and side wall in the first bedroom look restful. The floor rugs add a very nice look to the room. Very nice master bathroom ! The cabinets look very nice how they have been placed on the wall to create the sinks nook. The wall tiling looks nice. Nice corner bathing nook for sims to relax in the triangular bath tub. The butterflies picture is a pretty touch in the room. Sims will enjoy keeping fit using the fitness equipment in the gym. The boat and fish look great on the gym room walls. It is nice that there is a spa in the second bedroom. The colourful plumbobs picture looks great on the bedhead wall. The shoes rack is a homely touch. Nice study desk table areas in the bedrooms.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Lovely modern home! Interesting roofline and I love the GetTogether windows! :smiley:
  • Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Very pretty I love the blue and the pretty landscaping
    oh and thank you for the nom <3
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
    Always love your detailed compliments @rosemow. Thank you!
    Thanks again @StSciurus.
    Thank you @cbear13 and you're welcome.
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Larabay Modern is a fantastic home! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very cool concept! Love the roofing design too and the blue wall. Your landscaping is very pretty! Very pretty modern gardens! Love the small pond with a fountain jet! And your interior, fantastic! Love the touches of blue with some other cool color scheme! Love that custom rug you did in a purple bedroom. The living room is looking relaxing too!
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Thanks @RyeCris16 I'm glad you like it. It's doing terrible in the Gallery but I believe Maxis has gone back to only showing the Maxis Fav'd when you go looking up lots, unless you uncheck the box. I don't know why they do that as it so discourages builders. Still, I appreciate and love everyone's compliments.
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Hi Fid a great new build, love the verandas and landscaping with the raised garden beds it adds depth to the build. Beautifully decorated love the kitchen in particular. :) Folly
    Thanks for the nice compliments @follyfoot, I'm glad you like it. :)